It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please explain an "Anti-Gravity" device

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   
I have read many threads supposedly describing an anti-gravity device or a new theory that will lead to the creation of an anti-gravity device. What I would like to know is how would one test this device and prove that it is not effected by gravity and how would one control such a device since gravity has no effect would it not be impossible to prevent this device from moving in any direction of other variables such as wind, sound, light so on and so forth.

Part b. please explain this device in a manner that a helium balloon or blimp is not an anti-gravity device.

Thank you

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   
hey my man I am no good at explaing but I know where to look
www.hutchisoneffect.ca...

This is the real deal

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Thank you for your reply and I really appreciate the help.

John Hutchinson's experiments have not been recreated by anyone in 20 some odd years. Now I don't know if this is because of a cover up or because the Hutchinson effect is just not real.

I do know that the most common way to create this so called anti-gravity device is to use electro-magnetism to counter act the force of gravity but if this were to work then the unified theory between general relativity and quantum mechanics would be quite simple.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 04:55 AM
link   
"Here at Rockwell Automation's world head quarters, research has been proceeding to develop a line of automation products that establishes new standards for quality, technological leadership and operating excellence. With customer success as our primary focus, work has been proceeding on the crudely conceived idea of an instrument that would not only provide inverse reactive current for use in unilateral phase detractors, but would also be capable of automatically synchronizing cardinal grammeters.

Such an instrument comprised of Dodge gears and bearings, Reliance Electric motors, Allen-Bradley controls, and all monitored by Rockwell Software is Rockwell Automation's retro-encabulator.

Now basically the only new principle involved is that instead of power being generated by the relative motion of conductors and fluxes, it's produced by the modial interaction of magneto reluctance and capacitive duractance. The original machine had a base plate of pre-famulated amulite surmounted by a malleable logarithmic casing in such a way that the two spurving bearings ran a direct line with the panametric fam.

The line-up consisted simply of six hydrocoptic marzul vanes so fit into the ambaphascient lunar wain shaft that side fumbling was effectively prevented. The main winding was of the normal lotus-odeltoid type placed in panendurmic semi-bulloid slots of the stator. Every seventh conductor being connected by a non-reversible tremmy pipe to the differential girdle spring on the up-end of the grammeters.

Moreover, whenever fluorescent square motion is required, it may also be employed in conjunction with the drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal depleneration.

The retro-encabulator has now reached a high level of development, and it’s being successfully used in the operation of Milford trennions. It's available soon, wherever Rockwell Automation products are being sold."

www.stupidvideos.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Enlightening. I will forever be perplexed with the creativity of some. I really needed that at this early hour.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by who_sright?

I just couldn't resist.
Peace!

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 05:25 AM
link   
I know two ways theorised to produce gravity modulation, one is with microwaves (many ufo landing sites have high microwave levels and burnt grass) and the other is with scalar electromagnetic waves. Gravity waves can be measured by faraday caged electronics. You'll find this site of interest jnaudin.free.fr...

Another effect noted by Thomas Townsend Brown is that when discs are charged to 50kv a slight weight reduction is noted. Further reduced at 100 and 150kv. Beyond this no one knows as it was allegedly classified in this particular case. As far as I'm aware, experiments have been done in vacuum to disprove the ionic wind theory proposed by nasa.
Another effect is that of capacitors exerting force when charged.

It's almost impossible to find an actual working antigravity device on the net - It'd be worse for the 'powers that were' than if the entire population learnt common law... hence the amount of obfusciation and murkiness around the subject.
Mainstream science after 100 years doesn't even know what gravity waves are... funny that. Yet we have tamed electricity, fire, water, light, radio waves and other parts of the electromagnetic spectrum.

[edit on 13/8/10 by GhostR1der]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Since you exclude lighter-than-air craft, you are defining an 'anti-gravity device' as one that nullifies, rather than negates, the mutual attraction between massive bodies we call gravity.

There are plenty of anti-gravity devices that temporarily negate the effect of gravity. Not just blimps and buoys, but birds, flying insects, aircraft, rockets, maglev trains, slingshots, even your arm when you use it to throw a ball. All work in the same way: by opposing the force of gravity with an equal or greater force, thus temporarily negating it.

But you are asking for something more.

You are asking for a device that actually nullifies the force of gravity--that causes the force itself to vanish.

There are, as you probably know, three forces in the universe that act at a distance, and which are therefore the only forces that can act on the fundamental particles, and from which all other forces are therefore derived. These are the strong force, which holds particles together in the atomic nucleus, the electroweak force, which is the force we know as electromagnetism (and which also holds electrons in orbit about the atomic nucleus), and gravity.

We don't know of way to nullify these fundamental forces. I think it's safe to say there are none. Any 'antigravity' device would have to work the old-fashioned way, by opposing gravity with another force.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 05:35 AM
link   

anti gravity not yet ready
what about a star in a jar?

the first thing required is a power source that is also the driving force lol

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Astyanax

Yes you are correct in your assumption that I am interested in something to nullify the force of gravity. I have studied physics for a few years and enjoy hearing the fringe theories.

I am not trying to downplay anyone in anyway with that just curious about ideas more than anything. Of course all of our known theories today were fringe theories at one time. I just tend to find that with the anti-gravity device discussions the over-unity device and free energy are being described as well. These devices would have to circumvent established principles to function as well.

[edit on 13-8-2010 by who_sright?]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by GhostR1der

The link shows some interesting things. I will have to research these further. Thank you for the reply and I hope that some of these technologies work out in the future.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

This phenomena is quite interesting. Were the fusion reaction to be true he may have a way to control fusion and that would make for some very interesting research in the future. Thank you for the video.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Heres something I posted a while ago on another thread. I repost it here as I cant be bothered to type

Anti gravity lol dont make me laugh. I too once thought it was possible then I realised how absurd the idea was.
There are 4 forces in nature that make up the universe and those are the strong and weak nuclear force electromagnetism and gravity.
Now lets think this logically shall we? If anti gravity was real then it stands to reason the same can be said of the other 3 forces. There should be an anti weak and strong nuclear force and an anti electromagnetism force.
Now lets think of the implications of such things lets take anti electromagnetism. If such a thing exists then anything entering the field would immediately break down into atoms as electromagnetism is the force that bonds atoms together.
Now an anti strong nuclear force would break any atom into protons and neutrons that would have formed the nucleus of an atom.

It is clear that this types of fields are impossible if you think about it and it is only logical the same can be said of gravity.

So in other words you can only have gravity modification effects not anti gravity

[edit on 13/8/2010 by loner007]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Click on my name and go to ex illuminat explains anti gravity and you will be tought everything in nice and easy way,hope you enjoy i had the very same question as you a while ago buddy
splus flag

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Well there has been a few ways that have been theorized and one person that has claimed one of his own had worked, my friend John is who I am talking about, but testing them would require building them.

Anti-gravity is not using any object to OVERCOME gravity it is either to negate gravity with another gravitational field or to use some method of altering the spacetime's warp on matter.

This can be done using exotic matter and some other ways.

But again ANY AND EVERY MACHINE THAT OVERCOMES GRAVITY IS NOT AN ANTI-GRAVITY MACHINE.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by loner007

Gravity is not a force, through Einstein's theories, it is a depression.

So it is safe to say you can use methods to lift up this depression. I.e. anti- gravity.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 05:58 AM
link   

a common theory is that an electro magnetic ferro fluid is encased in a donut shaped container and the fluid is made to spin at high speeds
a large circular magnetic spiral is induced in the centre of the donut that gives of electrical eddys in the fluid crating a spiral of electro fluid conducting large amounts of magnetic and electric potential energy

the fluid creates a 3d form of gyroscope in the shape of a toriod in the donut and a locally effective mono feild is produced

not sure if it makes sence i havent built one but this produces a feild that is not effected by local gravity effects

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Gentill Abdulla

You are correct that in a 2d example of a large mass in space time shows a depression in space time. However the fundamental forces of physics are gravity, electromagnetism, weak interaction (weak nuclear force), and strong interaction (strong nuclear force).

So yes a depression is a way of describing the force of gravity.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Originally posted by loner007

If gravity could be looked at like magnetism and was polar then an anti-gravity effect could be created but you're right, it wouldn't be anti it would just be as positive is to negative - a polar/opposite force

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Astyanax
There are, as you probably know, three forces in the universe that act at a distance, and which are therefore the only forces that can act on the fundamental particles, and from which all other forces are therefore derived.
And then there's the mystery force which pushes galaxies apart, supposedly:

Dark Energy: Astronomers Still 'Clueless' About Mystery Force Pushing Galaxies Apart

It's not exactly anti-gravity but it's something along those lines though on a cosmic scale rather than on the scale of particles.

I'm not 100% convinced it's impossible to block gravity, though I have no idea how to do it. It's possible to block electric or electromagnetic fields with a Faraday cage. Maybe there exists something that, if placed between two bodies which are gravitationally attracted, would similarly interrupt the gravitational force. I've read some antigravity papers and they all look like pseudoscientific nonsense to me so as far as I know there's no known physics that can accomplish antigravity, so it would have to be some as yet, unknown physics, if it's possible, which it may not be.

A blimp isn't anti-gravity, it applies an equal but opposite force to gravity using air pressure. My favorite portrayal of what antigravity might look like is in the movie "Independence Day" when Jeff Goldblum says "release the clamps" and the alien ship just floats as if there's no gravity acting on it.

But antigravity is still science fiction for now. There's no science fact that I've seen, despite claims to the contrary.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join