It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please explain an "Anti-Gravity" device

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
There are other factors involved with deep space travel. I am one of them from the other side of the veil. For your eyes only! There is a black ice-comet heading towards earth on Dec. 21 2012 a solar eclipse will expose the comet located in back of the Sun; but, then you may have only 3 or four years at top before global impact. The reason i say this to you is not to alarm you or scare you, but to show you I have traveled aboard Serpian Spacecrafts and have travelled through time and space. This is NOT a joke! If you are able to locate any sort of crashed UFO site you should vacate the area immediately as there is a high risk of radiation exposure. There is another thing about travelling through time and space dimensions at the 4th parallel to space-time continuim; it is called "star z" where your eyes can be permanently damaged from extreme exposures of radiation and white light produced by a magnetic-electrical charge through 3 compression chambers at the main engine block. The magnetic-electrical charge ignites a mercury atom core made of synthetic crystal that sends the ignited split atom charge to a laziar projected trajectory that is preprogrammed remotely by lower main engione navigation control allowing for free flight maneuvers from side to side or up and down . I wrote NASA this information in which studies on mercury atoms, hydrogen and nuclear engineering are deeply involved. I can't stress enough to you the high risks of danger inviolved with alien deep space travel; but it is possible to double or even tripple warp drive through the magnetic compression chambers. After the trajections are beamed out or mapped to database the craft will move from point A to point B at lightspeed or beyond lightspeed! Thus, Antigravity is a small part of space travel bringing to mind we can travel at lightspeeds through innerdimensions at the 4th parallell - "Stargates" You may think i am a nutcase but i am alive when i should be dead just another mystery of who or what i really am --? -- from the future past the 4th dimensional parallels.

I have traveled to the Serpian Grey Planet at Syrius B and a elder alien leader of the "Federation of Worlds"has spoken with me. He first told me "out here in space is my backyard where I am the keeper of it. You must learn to keep your own backyards before you can be accepted by us" Now do you really want to know a truth or two? There is over 20 million tons of space junk in orbit and President Obama has called off all NASA manned flight missions to space. Now ask yourselves, how did this come to be? If we cannot find a better way to deal with our pollution, wars, and disease we may be a human earth species on the brink of extinction. Surely, it is wise to keep our own backyards before we go leaping deep into the forest woods of space. Then the other aliens showed me the black ice comet heading to earth, they are tracking it located in back of Planet X's comet planet and is hidden by your Sun; in 2012 solstice a 26,000 year galactic alignment will allow you to see the comet heading to earth.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Here is a theory it may be flawed, and most probably is.

I think of the air around us a thinner for of the water all around this planet, if you want something to float on water, you need something that has good buoyancy, and though we call it floating.

It is being pushed away from the ground floor of the ocean, maybe not antigravity but it has a similar effect as the one required.

A submarine can travel in this water up and down by filling up tanks to submerge, changing its buoyancy (if I remember the technology right).

What if we were to find materials that had buoyancy that pushed them away from the ground?

We might be then able to build submarine like machines that can navigate in the air the way our ocean ones do.

Though it would not be an antigravity machine, it would have similar comparisons.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by who_sright?Thank you for your explanation. I will pose a simple question to you and then in a separate post pose a few more questions to help me better understand.

In the beginning of your post you state that you must juxtapose that "gravity=magnetism=gravity" and then you explain in detail the effect of levitating a frog through magnetism. This is fine and good and I am sure its quite possible.

Welcomed.

To clarify, by "juxtapose" I mean to use my explanation in contrast to that of your understanding of the phenomena, that is, with the ultimate intent being to supplant the conventional understanding of levitation with that which I perceive to be the ACTUAL phenomena through the application of the exertion of diamagnetism as the force known as "Gravity" is but the resultant effect of an objects' exertion of it's magnetic force, be it strong, weak or even variances of diamagnetic repulsion, due to it's accumulated integral magnetic composition...It is through the understanding of this latter effect ('repulsion') that we are able to realize actual "levitation" as the other forms you've mentioned are but effects resulting from chemical reactions with the surrounding atmosphere and so, are not actual "levitation" (an objects' ability to exert a repulsive force over it's surrounding environmental constituents) but are, instead, 'floating' (which is just buoyancy).

Originally posted by who_sright?My question is if gravity=magnetism=gravity and everything is "held" down by this magnetism why does gravity affect everything the same. Magnetism affects iron differently then it affects aluminum. Through this theory then aluminum and iron would have to have the same magnetic properties and they do not. I do appreciate the response though. I am glad that you are willing to help me with this.

Gravity does not effect all objects the same because all objects maintain differing magnetic properties, that is, differing degrees of magnetic ability, dependent upon their inherent magnetic/diamagnetic material composition. You see, unlike conventional wisdom, "mass" is not a factor.

Originally posted by who_sright?cheers

What part of the UK are you in/from?

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
RE: "What if we were to find materials that had buoyancy that pushed them away from the ground?" Well well an old story of old to tell. I ask you the same question "what if we had deep space vessels that could send manned missions into the deep icy oceans of the Moons around Jupiter or Mars?" And, what if i told you that there is such a thing called SFOs (underwater submergeable deepspace crafts) as opposed to UFOs when they are really the same thing, it is only what the eye can't see that opposes to bring failure, seperation or doom. So I sat out on a mission based on my extraterrestrial alien abduction encounters ion which other victims were involved and did so to free the other victims from their discredited alcohol at a drunken state during their alien abduction encounters that left one dead (he was killed by MiBs) and the other one into a mental institution so torn up and scared for life she can't talk about her terryfing experience only left out of Blue Book reports because on the night of the encounter they were out bar hopping. I read another post on here about someone trying to say all alien abduction claims are fake! I* will challenge you who discredit the unbelieveble to be believed! They were not faking! One 22 year old male victim cried out on national television he knew there were others out there who were involved with two Airforce pilots called to the scene when the UFO wqas picked up on radar. The US CIA called it a Russian reentry vehicle spy plane and the military reports got overuled by the US govt. reports that left to young victims of alien abductions out to be a bunch of liars! You see, i was there, i have come forward and sent my own reports to Dr. Greer for "Disclosure" and to enlighten the world! Dr. Greer's assocaiates have reviewed my reports of alien encounters and said along with other psychologists my reports are consistent and credible! Now listen to me, deep space travel is no joke! But Antigravity generators will only cause a craft to lift, and at 0 gravity in space is a rather easy task vs magnetic sphere gravity of earth and Moon; you are biologically adapted to live in your earth enmvironments and to this day I think it rather strange we know more about far out deep space than we do our own planet or Moon!~ and if you want to make a big issue over antigravity and say it is polar magnetic reversals of antigravity amplification e-114+e-119 of polar spheres that cause the UFO (in theory) to propell itself I ask of you, what speed would it go? It would not hold up to the challeneges of deep space travel especially at the speed of light double time warped! We may not have far to go, I plan to build what i have been shown and use it for deep space travel and to save earth. And to think at first i only wanted to free a couple from a horrifying experience and to find them (the other alien worlds) could save us from destruction is to me the most amazing thing! Oh yeah, for Dr. Greer's UFO Disclosure Act, i cannot locate other people from inside the active military who are willing to talk about MILABs but have spoken in private with a few=-- Contact Serpo has been established and you will find the evidence located in India and China "Droppa" stones.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by rnaa

I "see" what they are doing as well and will entertain their inquiries only up to a point as I've no intent of spoon-feeding anyone, being content with furthering the understanding of things or matters with only a nudge here and there, as experience has taught me that people are both more so receptive to, and appreciative of, a new idea/concept/revelation if it is perceived to be the product of their own cognitive ability and not that merely handed to them on a silver platter.

Just saying....

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by who_sright?
As I get more and more theories more and more questions seem to pop into my head.

Food for thought feeds a healthy curiosity and there's NOTHING wrong with that.

Originally posted by who_sright?An anti-gravity device in my opinion is a devices that removes the effect of gravity from an object. Now this device would negate a force not create a force. What I mean if said device were real then there would be no gravitational effect on the device but at the same time no other force would be provided to the device to create movement. The device would have to be moved in some manner. Basically Newtons first law of motion any object in motion will remain in motion unless some outside force is applied. This also means that an object not in motion will remain not in motion unless some outside force is applied.

If a device is diamagnetic it is, as a reciprocal effect, not magnetic. Therefore, if a device were not magnetic, then it would be uninfluenced by the exertion of any magnetic force. In otherwords it would be, unto itself, beyond the influence of gravity and negate the effects of gravity.

Now, in order for such an object to achieve "motion", it would have to have the ability to increase the intensity of it's diamagnetism in an area of it's structure opposite to that of the direction in which it wishes to travel, then once again equalize it's diamagnetism, i.e., return to neutrality, in all directions when it wishes to stop.

Further, such an object possessing the faculty of diamagnetism would, by it's essence, not be receptive to any other particulate influences as all things in existence are composed of particulate matter and all particles are susceptible to magnetic influence, e.g., the empirical bending of light &/or it's constituent photons when influenced by objects capable of exerting intense magnetic force.

Originally posted by who_sright?The reason i say this is if gravity no longer has an affect on an object then the only force that would affect said object would be friction. This may act in slowing the object but at the same time would not create movement. Say this object were pushed upwards then the only thing slowing it down would be friction since gravity would be negated. This being said if the drag formula is used then one could predict the necessary force to propel said object out of the atmosphere. This force would not be high since the single largest problem with getting something into space is gravity.

An object possessing diamagnetic properties would exhibit not only decreased electrostatic force between it's atoms and those of it's surrounding environment, but said force would be nonexistent given it's anti-magnetic nature.

Originally posted by who_sright?I guess I would like to find one of these proposed devices that would work in a manner close to above or someone please let me know where my logic is flawed.

Your logic is without flaw, and wouldn't we ALL like to happen upon one of these "objects", that is, if our governments haven't already which is, in circumspect, HIGHLY unlikely.

Originally posted by who_sright?All of your help is very much appreciated.

As I've alluded to above, I appreciate those that exhibit the propensity for helping themselves, albeit with a little (hopefully helpful) prodding.

FWIW, I do appreciate your efforts in understanding the proposed mechanics of alien craft propulsion, though I caution you that discussion of such subjects will serve to throw a number of commonly accepted concepts of our current understanding of physics to the winds so, I'd advise that you not ask a question unless you are actually ready to hear the answer, that is, if I am capable of offering it.

If nothing else, these musings should afford you some food for thought.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Celestian FalconNow do you really want to know a truth or two? There is over 20 million tons of space junk in orbit and President Obama has called off all NASA manned flight missions to space. Now ask yourselves, how did this come to be? If we cannot find a better way to deal with our pollution, wars, and disease we may be a human earth species on the brink of extinction. Surely, it is wise to keep our own backyards before we go leaping deep into the forest woods of space. Then the other aliens showed me the black ice comet heading to earth, they are tracking it located in back of Planet X's comet planet and is hidden by your Sun; in 2012 solstice a 26,000 year galactic alignment will allow you to see the comet heading to earth.

NASA halting their manned space missions serves only to open the opportunity to private, small businesses to generate capitol for the overall economy by developing new business opportunities while freeing up additional taxpayer funds &/or alleviating some of the burden...A win-win situation all around.

For example, just off of the top of my head, think of Space X (www.spacex.com...) and Virgin Galactic (www.virgingalactic.com...), and all of the potential jobs they could create through the development of space-based salvage operations...Think about it.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
The Tesla coil anti gravity 'pumps' its way around.
Just up and down and horizontal with 'pumps' at different side positions.
Picture a coil as a spring and you might see how its done.
High voltage at high frequency would dislodge plug in vacuum
tubes needed for easy replacement yet were ultimately screwed
down to prevent lost connections.
There are more examples of voltage to actual mechanical pressure
of which the most famous is the UFO or Tesla aircraft.
There is no EM or E or M involved only voltage in a mass of coil that
pulls the craft up and away.

See the irregular formed lighting beams pull the pinwheel that is
called a motor.
Well well formed invisible lightning pulls the Tesla anti gravity
ships. Thus its called a lightning ship as perhaps it does shine
brightly at times.

Tesla called Radio and light waves sound or pressure waves and
thus going straight to speed of light pressure with a coil, in a
special way which obviously no one has tried and told us about
except for occult (hidden, confidential, no mass media disclosure)
research, things happen.

Thus the device: the Tesla aircraft.
Perhaps seen in various configurations by Lonnie Zamora,
Rex Heflin, Travis Walton, in the Hudson Valley and Belgium.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by just an allusion

I have been raised in the U.S. but my father is from Wales. Not exactly sure what part as I have never been to meet that side of my family.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Thank you. I do feel enlightened by the ideas and theories that have been presented. I am in no way trying to negate any of the theories. I may offer rebuttals to some arguments but only do this to further discuss and present multiple sides to any theories presented. The more debate that we perform the more enlightened we shall become.

cheers

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Nikola Tesla was THE man, period!

I've actually picked up alot from what of his works I've had access to review and, from what I've seen, EVERYTHING he ever proposed has become a reality, the mechanics proven out, with the construction and implementation of each of his devices.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by who_sright?

Thank you. I do feel enlightened by the ideas and theories that have been presented. I am in no way trying to negate any of the theories. I may offer rebuttals to some arguments but only do this to further discuss and present multiple sides to any theories presented. The more debate that we perform the more enlightened we shall become.

cheers

I'll be around, when you're ready.

Just understand that we are discussing proprietary technologies and, as a result, I'm only willing/able to discuss the peripheral constituents and not the configuration or composition of materials, afterall, this is only a "hypothetical".

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   
RE: NASA halting their manned space missions serves only to open the opportunity to private, small businesses to generate capitol for the overall economy by developing new business opportunities while freeing up additional taxpayer funds &/or alleviating some of the burden...A win-win situation all around.

So, you are saying let's continue trashing our backyards and leave it to the children of the future to deal with while at the same time by this time some tomorrow will come to be the last day for civilization on earth and then we can hire private companies to clean up after NASA? Man, listen to yourself now! Did you not get the alien messages i am encoding here? If we do not start taking care orf our own backyrads right now there may be no tomorrow for our children's future! And, we will become a human race of extinction traveling backwards instead of forwards. This to the aliens who I have spoken with on my celestial journey's is not acceptable!

Now a few years ago when I was in vocational school, I did a NASA projection for a school project based on an idea-- an American idea about NASA wihtin the next 10 years by 2018 in which the US, Russia, and China can under an NWO authored by a captured alien who came out with the NWO for global peace. In 2018, NASA is to build a huge manned space station in our orbit that will house 80,000 people, 30,000 on duty NASA mechanic technicians and 20,000 NASA astronauts to also house a new Space Shuttle called the "Supershuttle" in which NASA can for the first time in histroy go commercial enterprise and expand out high tech jobs for the world and stabalize the economy. In 2014, I also worked with a private engineer out of Nevada who also had alien contacts to build manned spacecraft with warp drive engines to send man to Mars in which George W. Bush has approved. 2018 would be the projected year for NASA's space projects to expand and would in turn, in the next generation supply the funds neccessary for NASA and military contractors with aliens of "The Federation of the Worlds" to send for the first time, manned space missions into deep space and would eventually set up shop for, human space cloning and deep space human space colonies. Can't you see, my work is to bring a new world of peace. To do this we must listen to the alien leaders!

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Celestian Falcon

Controlled gravity not anti-gravity:

Very simply; When two large toroidal shaped cylinders filled with frozen mercury are positioned one over the other and spun at very high speed with a induced electrical poly-phased signal will cause the release of vectored magnetic waves that cause torsion with said torsion canceling the gravity above and below the toroidal shaped cylinders. The donut shaped cylinder are made out of Bismuth and other rare metals. A ceramic shield is required to protect the crew flying the EMG craft from radiation. KMG

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Celestian FalconSo, you are saying let's continue trashing our backyards and leave it to the children of the future to deal with while at the same time by this time some tomorrow will come to be the last day for civilization on earth and then we can hire private companies to clean up after NASA? Man, listen to yourself now! Did you not get the alien messages i am encoding here? If we do not start taking care orf our own backyrads right now there may be no tomorrow for our children's future! And, we will become a human race of extinction traveling backwards instead of forwards. This to the aliens who I have spoken with on my celestial journey's is not acceptable!

No, I'm saying that it is high time that the "children" of TODAY, embodied in private, small business enterprises, took up the yoke of responsibility and ingenuity regarding the improvement of existing, or development of new, outer-space/off-world technologies

Further, it's not so much that it was NASA that has cluttered our near-space orbits with satellites as it was big-businesses intent on improving their marketability by insuring that their product could reach a broader market base, i.e., all around the World, which is what the satellites enable them to do...Broadcast their message to all, that hired NASA to put them in orbit for them.

In my opinion, I feel that it is a good thing that NASA has turned it's attention to deep space concerns as, inevitably, it is "out there" that Humanity is destined to travel and proliferate, much as it is NASA that has the years of innovation and technological development that, more likely than not, has the best chance of getting us there.

*cont. below

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
*cont.

Originally posted by Celestian FalconNow a few years ago when I was in vocational school, I did a NASA projection for a school project based on an idea-- an American idea about NASA wihtin the next 10 years by 2018 in which the US, Russia, and China can under an NWO authored by a captured alien who came out with the NWO for global peace. In 2018, NASA is to build a huge manned space station in our orbit that will house 80,000 people, 30,000 on duty NASA mechanic technicians and 20,000 NASA astronauts to also house a new Space Shuttle called the "Supershuttle" in which NASA can for the first time in histroy go commercial enterprise and expand out high tech jobs for the world and stabalize the economy. In 2014, I also worked with a private engineer out of Nevada who also had alien contacts to build manned spacecraft with warp drive engines to send man to Mars in which George W. Bush has approved. 2018 would be the projected year for NASA's space projects to expand and would in turn, in the next generation supply the funds neccessary for NASA and military contractors with aliens of "The Federation of the Worlds" to send for the first time, manned space missions into deep space and would eventually set up shop for, human space cloning and deep space human space colonies. Can't you see, my work is to bring a new world of peace. To do this we must listen to the alien leaders!

Interesting, I'd appreciate the opportunity to review your literature sometime. I myself am aware of a project that NASA has under development that closely parallels the topic of this discussion, at least my side of it anyway, regarding diamagnetic levitation. Tell me, have you heard of the FES (Flywheel Energy Storage) device? It is a technology that, in essence, is just what it says that it is, a spinning flywheel.

While the use of flywheels as energy storage devices have been common knowledge for centuries, what's truly innovative and ingenious about this particular application is that it makes no use of conventional mechanical bearings to support it along it's axis, instead choosing to employ the effect of 'diamagnetism', induced through electromagnetism, that serves to levitate the flywheels' axis, thereby circumventing the ever annoying nuisance of the Second Law of Thermodynamics in such applications/mechanisms as it's rotation produces no friction, ergo no heat, as a byproduct of it's function, thereby eliminating both the potential for thermal breakdown of components and degradation of work product due to entropy from drag.

Perhaps you've heard of it?:

www.grc.nasa.gov...

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by kissmygrits
reply to post by Celestian Falcon

Controlled gravity not anti-gravity:

Very simply; When two large toroidal shaped cylinders filled with frozen mercury are positioned one over the other and spun at very high speed with a induced electrical poly-phased signal will cause the release of vectored magnetic waves that cause torsion with said torsion canceling the gravity above and below the toroidal shaped cylinders. The donut shaped cylinder are made out of Bismuth and other rare metals. A ceramic shield is required to protect the crew flying the EMG craft from radiation. KMG

In otherwords, the units are electromagnetic bearings, operating in opposition to one another to propel the craft via the repulsion generated between the two"?"

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
My 2 cents: Yes it is possible, it must be remembered that energy is trans dimensional , any shift in energy levels in one dimension will result in a force in another. Maxwell's original theory was a theory of everything, only it got mangled along the way (there is plenty of documentation on this) so we end up with our present day weak 3D EM theory.
There are so many theories coming out now, & each of them should be considered in detail, that is exactly what i am doing in my spare time.
It is a fascinating subject. Hutchison works with resonance, crystals & the unusual properties of Barium, Heim worked with quartz,iron, copper. Floyd Sweet with his vacuum triode, Ed Leedskalin with magnets, Podkletnov & Brown with rotating magnets & high voltages-you start to see a pattern forming. Rotation, magnetism, electric charge.
There are countless other names, each with their own theory.
I think scientists with gravity (or magnetism) are like blind men feeling an Elephant-one has the trunk & thinks it's a snake, another has a leg & thinks it's a tree etc, you get the picture.
I will gladly continue this discussion in private, just UTU me- i have plenty of stuff for you to read. Peace
and a flag to you, for posting this.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by kissmygrits

Right, sorry, forgot that one!

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by mrwiffler

I reckon they gave up because they realised they already had it-over at area 51

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join