It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have You Been Called By The 11|11, And What Are You Going To Do About It?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by gaiagirl
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

I too have felt the calling. I have all my life. I believe part of the reason we are all here on this plane of existence at this period in earth's history is to raise the vibrational energy level of the earth and of our species so that we can all transcend when the time comes, which I think will correspond to the alignment of the earth, the sun, and the great rift in the center of the Milky Way Galaxy. The Mayans believed that, when that occurs, a "rope" would extend from the rift to the earth and that seven "enlightened beings" would emerge and come to earth to lead us to enlightenment. I believe those of us who are "awake" are here to assist, and that we will know what to do when the time comes. In the meantime, I am trying to raise my vibrational energy as much as possible through prayer, meditation, and compassion others I come into contact with. I have faith that we will know what to do when the time comes, b/c it is what we were born to do. I do, however, feel the need to connect with others of like mind, b/c there is much power in the collective energy of minds who come together to achieve a specific purpose. I believe NOW is the time for us to come together, and that 11/11 may be the catalyst that will help us all to become truly awake to our purpose.

I couldn't have put it better myself. But the having to wait till the time comes to know what our purpose is. That's the frustrating part.

edit:
P.S. But I guess we won't have too much longer to wait, eh?

[edit on 8/13/2010 by this_is_who_we_are]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Makes me wish I was one of those people who've been to the grey room. At least they have some kind of tangible take on this thing. I wonder if they have the 11 thing going on. Perhaps I'll skip on over to that thread right now and pose the question.

Looking for people who have been to the grey room
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by donotinducevomiting
ever since i saw the numbers 11 11 ive been thinking uri geller is part of the psyop that the will include a nuclear mass murder to further the goals of fascist america and israel

uri geller is complicit in mass murder and is working for the success of the next fdalse flag slaughter of innocent civilians

christian zionists and jewish zionists in the same fecked up blood soaked bed together

This guy is one of those COINTELPRO that we are talking about in another thread.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by wavemaker

Well, let's just remove Geller from the equation then. The 11|11 remains with or without him. He didn't start this 11|11 business anyway. I suppose I shouldn't have linked to him to begin with, but I'm not very familiar with the personalities here in our little fringe waiting room/lobby/culture.... whatever.

[edit on 8/13/2010 by this_is_who_we_are]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Funny, I'm posting on page 11 !!

For all those that say we are the ones making 11:11 significant, I have been seeing 11:11 for about 2 years now,ever since one night I was lying in bed trying to fall asleep. When I went to bed, I knew it was about 10:45 or so, but I had not looked at the clock since and my eyes were closed so no peripheral vision involved. All the sudden I heard a voice say " It's 11:11" so I turned over to look, and there it was. I have to admit, it really spooked me, because I never saw 11:11 like this before. Now I see it at the oddest times. It seems I see it when I'm talking about certain issues like life after death, the universe, God, and global concerns. Why doesn't it happen when I'm talking about regular daily issues, or work, or the weather, why does it always happen when our discussions are more complex and other worldly? Most recently, we were watching the movie 2012, and there it was 11:11, I know just coincidence right?, um, no. It happened 2 more times while we were watching the same movie, just this last weekend in fact (it's been showing on the movie channels lately) So, take it for what it's worth, but personally, I don't believe in coincidences.
Something told me it's was 11:11. Why not "it's 11:10 or 11: 15?" I have never had an experience like this before, in fact, usually I'm asking myself "I wonder what time it is?" So, if I'm the one creating this in my own mind, why would my mind chooose to tell me "it's 11:11" ???

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by operation mindcrime

But you do realize that seeing 11:11 is just a trick of the mind, right?

Skeptics keep saying this kind of thing, and I keep trying to point out that it doesn't matter. If the nature of reality permits psychic ability (psi), then tricks of the mind can have unconscious psychic aspects. If tricks of the mind have non-local psychic aspects, then they aren't just tricks anymore. They are anomalies.

Varieties of Anomalous Experience: Examining the Scientific Evidence

You might like this book because it was published by the American Psychological Association. I ask all skeptics to read it.

[edit on 13-8-2010 by Student X]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by sickofitall2012

Funny, I'm posting on page 11 !!

...I know just coincidence right?,...

Well, you know the cliche: there are no coincidences. And I just happened to click back on my thread here and started reading your post at.... 9:11.

Go figure. And now... to make more coffee. :-)

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Student X
Skeptics keep saying this kind of thing, and I keep trying to point out that it doesn't matter.

Skeptic?? Listen, my 4 year old claims all furry animals can talk. If I explain to him that real animals can't talk like those he sees in cartoons.....Am I then the skeptic?? To him I might be but what does he know!!!

If the nature of reality permits psychic ability (psi), then tricks of the mind can have unconscious psychic aspects. If tricks of the mind have psychic aspects, then they aren't just tricks anymore. They are anomalous experience.

Indeed...if.

Varieties of Anomalous Experience: Examining the Scientific Evidence

You might like this book because it was published by the American Psychological Association. I ask all skeptics to read it.

I will try and get a hold of a copy and read it. Thanks for the suggestion

Peace

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Sidebar

Hey, if we were all seeing the numbers "4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42", then I'd be really worried. Or if this guy showed up at my door...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3705a4e48851.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by operation mindcrime

Indeed...if.

Well at least we agree on something!

So now the question is, what kind of reality would permit psi? Certainly not a materialistic reality based on good ol' causality and based on the subject-object dichotomy.

So, a reality that permits psi would have to permit retrocausality, for starters. Get it? Starters.

Where retrocausality is allowed by reality, retropsychokinesis is also allowed.

A reality that permits ANY psi can be described in terms of a 'hologram' or 'dream' or in other terms that require some level of consciousness. In that sort of reality, the subject-object dichotomy is a cosmic illusion, not fundamental reality. Therefore at some level our minds are one. Our individuality, our ego-self, space-time... all cosmic illusions. They are only relatively real. Maya.

So in a non-local acausal reality, a bunch of people on the same psychic 'wavelength' would experience symbolic and meaningful expressions of that non-local unconscious connection. 11:11 seems like a good symbol for the unconscious mind to 'choose', for a variety of reasons.

Only the old fashioned sort of notions of a 'physical' reality with simplistic notions of 'causality' conflict with psi. Those notions died long ago but they linger on like zombies.

[edit on 13-8-2010 by Student X]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I did have seen 11:11 lately but not much, I actualy normaly see a lot 20:12 and 21:12 .....

I am not looking for it or focusing at it.... I just see it... So what about this then ?

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Korg Trinity
For me, 11:11 led me to a total understanding of the who I am and how I relate to the universe questions... In short it led me to Enlightenment.

Korg.

[edit on 12-8-2010 by Korg Trinity]

Ditto. I saw it every day, twice a day, for six whole months before I found places like ATS. Within a week of that discovery, I was an entirely new person.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Loud and Clear.
I can't hear you.
But "I" feel U all the same.

Good'n.

[edit on 13-8-2010 by Perseus Apex]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
This discussion seem to turn into the same circles then all the other number-synch-threads... sad...

But hey i have some "funny examples for you:

On page 3 i posted my opinoíon on the phenomenom plus a little ad for my YSR thread series. There i mentioned that my lucky number is 22.
I stumbled upon this number when i was 13/14 or so... I noticed that every 22nd of a month was a very special lucky day for me and my life. After i noticed it i even looked forward to the next month. Even if the whole month nothing happened at the 22nd was something. For example: Got a girlfriend, had a very nice gig, good marks at school, magical stuff fullfilled on 22nd, my first day free from school, signed my contract for education, Started my to work, etc.... all this happened on the 22nd of a month.
Oh and surely when i saw the number anywhere i took it as a good sign and followed. Guess what? Couldnt have make better decisions!

When i was sixteen i first heard about the master number issue and went into it further. Then the number paused to be lucky for me. Bad thing started to happen, all related to 22...
(Today i know this had other reason i dont want to explain here... karma?)
The last bad one was very strange and hard.
My pregant girl died in an horrible car accident on 22nd of Nov (11/22/2002!) The police called me right after it from a number that ended with, guess which number...
I conveyed her and her moms corpses to australia on a flight LH 4222(!) on the 22nd of dec...
Then i decided to start my world travel. There where numerous signs with this numbers...
When i got on the path of light again it became a lucky number again. I started to follow it again.

Now there are so much different things happened: I was the 22nd canidate in a casting for a hiphop project and won! I met my wife on the 22nd of may. She got pregnant and our girl was born at 2:22 in the night!
Her name (and i didn´t check that before!) counts together to 22!

Counted together, i lived 22 years in Hamburg, germany. The zipcodes for hamburg are 22XXX all over the city. Now i am in a city nearby wich has the code 2233X...!
Oh and guess what is our house number...22 ha!

Oh and look when i signed in to ats! 7/22/2009 Now count it together (7+2+2+2+9=22!) Ha!

Also i go buy stuff everyday. Everytime i pay someting like 22.33, 11.11, 32.22, 9.11, 23.00, ...etc ...Everytime! Plus there are everytime strange times on the bills... weird!

Also i had some weird experience with this streetlight phenomenom.
This happens ever when im very emotional exited!
The last one was when i decided to heal again.
Coincidences led me to a 40yo women with cancer. she was abused by false shamans that soaked her energy up.
the first time i saw a black aura!
Yeah, i had to help her. I did. During this session the electricity in the whole house failed for some minutes.
Then i drove home by bicycle late at night. I was a kind of paralyzed but felt a lot of energy vibrating inside.
Then i had to drive through a parklane, all lights off. (what was strange as it is normally on at this time...) There where ca 30 street lights on each side at about 500m. And all went on as i passed them, even some burnt through!
Wow! I stopped my bike and looked back... I had to laugh out lout and a pair came along looking strange at me. I knew i did the right this eve so i drove on to home (about 6km).
AAt home i came in, my girl´s still awake, i laied down the keys and suddendly fell in a faint. She putted me into bed and i slept the whole day after...
Wow!

Or how Bruce would say: BaAM!

As i know that my environment is just a reflection of my inner selfs and i´m in the know about the enegry flows and else, all this makes sense to me. But it is hard to find the right words for it. I even think that it is not possible to explain with our limited languages. Someone has to experience it to know what i mean.
I could teach other to get to this state, but to be true i never have met someone that could go as far as i did...

Oh and STUDENT X: I am not sure if you have seen that there are now three parts of my YSR thread. Please support me by flaggin it if you want me to go on. Thx in advance...

Peace, love and light,
let u guide by higher i

Jim

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by frazzled

Ditto. I saw it every day, twice a day, for six whole months before I found places like ATS. Within a week of that discovery, I was an entirely new person.

And then someone should say this numbers have no significance or validity...

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by css1981
I did have seen 11:11 lately but not much, I actualy normaly see a lot 20:12 and 21:12 .....

I am not looking for it or focusing at it.... I just see it... So what about this then ?

Yet you are the 11th post on the 11th page of the 11:11 thread.

You all realize that there are 730 times a year that you can look at a clock and it will be 11:11. Next year on November 11th at 11:11 AM, it will be 11:11 on 11/11/11. It is just a natural human desire to see something where there is nothing really to see. In my opinion. I think at some time or another probably everyone on this site either has or will randomly look at the clock and notice that it is 11:11. Just coincidence really.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I felt the call. It was a literal awakening within. I understand that there are people who be sceptical regarding these things.

I have received a directive recently to find others. This seems to be a good place to start.

For those of you who know how to turn off your brain noise and receive: we are to start honing ourselves by using EFT (emotional freedom technique) to unleash our ability. I have already started and have noticed a difference. I am "activating" myself by telling myself to "open" "release" or "unlease" my abilities. My abilities to heal, to manifest, to hear and to "see". We are to create a magnetic "shield". The more people who do this during the time we align with the center of the universe, the better our chances.

Turning off brain noise (for the rest of you) involves quieting your mind. Most people do not have the discipline to "go blank". If you try to concentrate on just 1 thought, you may find it hard to hold it for more than a second or 2. It takes time and patience to be able to stop thinking and start receiving. The only way to do this is to find an object and hold it in your mind as long as you can. As in anything, it takes time and patience and lots of practice. Once your brain is silent, you go into a meditative state (or peaceful state between waking & sleep) and that is when you can receive. This is not for everyone, as sometimes very unpleasant things will try to "push" or "work" you.

EFT is a form of accu-pressure where you tap certain points on your body to reeducate or reprogram your brain. I will post a link later that teaches you how to do this. As I have said, I already have noticed a personal change. I am hoping that all who have been activated or "awakened" have already received this information. But we all have our part to play.

[edit on 13-8-2010 by dia.t]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Yes... bringing up the vibrational levels as we are all connected and are a part of one another is the right path. I've learned to love unconditionally (and it's very hard at times, believe me). But have noticed a change through that as well. It creates an energy that draws others. I believe we are better seen by higher beings when we carry a positive light within us. How we are seen depends on what we have at our core. For those of you who are confused about what I mean when referring to love, try looking up 1 Corinthians: 1-13. It gives a perfect example of divine love.

You need to get rid of negative emotions to achieve it. They eat a lot of energy. It is just as easy as letting them go. Then learning to forgive yourself when they sneak back in and letting them go again.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by dia.t

Fascinating, I have a friend named Dia T. (she is listed so I won't spell her last name) Dia means "Day" in Spanish.

You would find my posting on Sun-gazing Thread of interest I think: Sungazing for Mind/Body/Soul Safely

I have never had such an experience of a "clear mind" ever in my life until now.

I remember early on in my Spiritual Journey during my 20's, trying so desperately to "find my center". I never could, but finally an enlightened soul walked up to me and asked, "did you know you are always centered?". She went on to explain that most people spend their entire lives to find their center and I was just "centered" naturally. Who would have thought that my feet were already planted, and my Soul!

Awesome, sending Dia a star!

[edit on 8/13/2010 by Greensage]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
OH no more bad news about 44.or 444. we might be being sorted out the 1111 are going to heaven and the 44.4 or 44 are doomed.
link to site
Forty Four : 44 - Christian Numerology meaning deals in reference with a worldwide divine judgment against humanity

wiki.answers.com...

www.blurtit.com...

some more links

tiny.cc...

tiny.cc...

tvtropes.org...

www.ymba.org...

tvtropes.org...

[edit on 13/8/10 by impyroo]

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join