It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Madness In The Fast Lane - Suicide Pact?/Mental Illness?/Superhuman Twins?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I am probably the only one who is going to think of this but the Novel (and trilogy) Liege Killer by Christopher Hinz.

In that work there are genetically engineered superbeings known as "Paratwa".

Stay with me here.

They are engineered to be super human killing machines and the main attribute is there are always two of them linked together genetically.

Now in the novel they are NEVER identical twins, because that makes them too easy to spot. But the first prototypes were identical twins.

I wonder what has been happening in secret labs since that book was written?

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Well I watched the documentary. It showed me three things!

-Blonde, Swedish twins are nutters!

I mean these two people ran into on-coming traffic, then started ro fight the officers. Insane!

- The British police are completely incompetent (although I already new this)

The way they handled the whole situation was a mess. Firstly they *let* them run into traffic, then freed one who would later go on to kill a man.

-Our justice system is broken!

After serving only 1 day in prison for assaulting an officer. One of the twin goes on to KILL a man and only gets 5 years! I don't care how sane or insane you are that has to be atleast a life sentence.

This country is a joke.

My heart goes out to the family of the gentleman who was killed.

Peace.

ALS

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I've only watched the 9 min Youtube link. Please, PLEASE, someone find this documentary available in the states!! This is great story.

Her strength and speed after being hit by the car(the girl in red) is amazing.

EDIT to add-I just found the link from calcs. Thanks man^^

[edit on 11-8-2010 by KainRich]

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I'm stunned, my head is swirling, read all the posts and am still down loading the doc, so haven't seen it yet, need more info, background etc. But there is something way beyond reality going on here...words seem very lame

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL
Well I watched the documentary. It showed me three things!

-Blonde, Swedish twins are nutters!

I mean these two people ran into on-coming traffic, then started ro fight the officers. Insane!

- The British police are completely incompetent (although I already new this)

The way they handled the whole situation was a mess. Firstly they *let* them run into traffic, then freed one who would later go on to kill a man.

-Our justice system is broken!

After serving only 1 day in prison for assaulting an officer. One of the twin goes on to KILL a man and only gets 5 years! I don't care how sane or insane you are that has to be atleast a life sentence.

This country is a joke.

My heart goes out to the family of the gentleman who was killed.

Peace.

ALS

That's a very helpful post...I don't think. If you saw the documentary It is pretty clear that nobody really knows why all this happened. The story has also been on ATS before, and closer to the time.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

I know the whole thing seems strange but its clear to me that these two women are completely insane.

I don't think they are some sort of "test tube super spys gone wrong", they are just another two ill souls who were let down by the system.

Peace.

ALS

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by calcs

Can't seem to play it on any of my media players I only get the audio portion of it, no video...??

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
If you want to have acces to bbc Iplayer to see original video ( or any content from Iplayer

Setup a uk based proxy on your browser to acces the video.

UK Proxy List - Pick one and enjoy

Work like a charm enjoy original footage below.

Repost of the original BBC Iplayer link, thanks to OP.

FIRST VIDEO

SECOND VIDEO

[edit on 11/8/2010 by B3lz3buth]

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by B3lz3buth

sorry for my lack of knowledge but what do i do with a proxy?

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Eriksson had been living in County Cork with her two young children and her partner. She left on May 16 last year and travelled to Liverpool where she told police her life was in danger because they were being followed by men linked to her partner.
But no evidence could be found to back up her claims and on May 17 the

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...
it sounds like one was in trouble due to her husband so the other sister came, but they could get no help from police from there it makes no sense unless there is truely a strange conspiracy involved.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
sorry the about the proxy thing but i think I found something similar to what yall are watching.

Twinacide

edit: just noticed this isnt the full documentary apparently its an extended version of the youtube video...ugh...

[edit on 11-8-2010 by Sly1one]

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
You can't watch BBC IPlayer because your IP adresse are located outside UK and bbc server reject it, the proxy is a bridge between your real isp given adress and the bbc server. When you connect to bbc with a proxy configured, their servers will recognize a genuine UK IP adresse and give you full access

a really BASIC explanation on how your computer reach BBC

Without Proxy server

YOUR HOME --> YOUR ISP --> BBC

With a Proxy

YOUR HOME --> YOUR ISP --> ** PROXY ** --> BBC

Like that your computer seem to come fron UK because the bbc server only see the ip of your proxy, your real IP is Hidden.

HOW TO SETUP A PROXY IN YOUR BROWSER

I used this one : IP : 146.191.228.22 PORT number : 8080

Full list of proxy server here

IE8

TOOLS -> INTERNET OPTIONS -> CONNECTIONS -> LAN SETTINGS

Put a check on : Use a proxy server for... enter one of the proxy server ip adresse i give in previous post and the indicated PORT number

clic OK - OK

DONE try to connect to bbc now

FIREFOX 3.X

TOOLS -> OPTIONS -> ADVANCED -> NETWORK -> SETTINGS

Put a check on : Manual Proxy Configuration
enter one the the proxy server IP and the indicated PORT number
put a check on : Use this proxy server for all protocols

Clic OK -OK

DONE try to connect to bbc now

Hope this Help

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   
They seemed "possessed".
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Korg Trinity
I propose a what if... Just because it strikes me and is what I was thinking all the way through...

What if it has been possible to clone a human for a number of years, off the record??

What if you had enough money and the right connections you could clone yourself??

What if you found out you were a clone of a rich powerfull person and found out they were in a foreign country???

What if you discovered your life as a clone was meaningless as it was only to exist for the harvesting of your organs to maintain the constitution of the original??

What if you discovered that the rich and powerful original could enhance the clones for the purpose of enhancing the organs so when harvested they would in turn enhance themselves??

What if the rich and powerful had realised her clones had gone missing and sent some agents of some description to track them down??

What if??

This is my take on this seemingly bazar event.

When you look into the face of the twins you may be looking into the face of one of the powers that be... Someone who has significant money, power, control, influence and resources...

Whom may that be I wonder??

Korg.

[edit on 11-8-2010 by Korg Trinity]

Theres a movie exactly like that
en.wikipedia.org...(2005_film) - The Island

This one too
en.wikipedia.org...:_The_Clonus_Horror -The Clonus Horror

i don't know how to link them right

[edit on 8/12/2010 by 831_toker]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Can it be Adrenalin ? the most powerfull drug produced by human body.

After being hit by a car she must have tons of adrenalin pumping in is blood and adrenalin turbocharge the human body to the extreme making people doing thing like a mother lifting a car with bare arms to save her child trapped under it.

[edit on 12/8/2010 by B3lz3buth]

[edit on 12/8/2010 by B3lz3buth]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by 831_toker

There's also a new film out, Never Let me Go, based on a novel from a few years ago which covers similar ground.

[url=http://trailers.apple.com/trailers/fox_searchlight/neverletmego/]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Anthony1138

Theres a link to the worldwide access for this video on the 3rd or 4th page of this thread.

check it out =]

MrWebby666

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by BlindingBlizzard

You might be onto something with the 'mind-link' here.

when there were by the side of the motorway, they both started acting up and trying to fight off the police at roughly the same time, before that, they both look dead. synchronised awakening?

one mind, two bodies. experiment gone wrong?

MrWebby666

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by B3lz3buth

Ingenious, thank you for helping out our foreign brothers! =]

MrWebby666

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by 831_toker

Theres a movie exactly like that
en.wikipedia.org...(2005_film) - The Island

This one too
en.wikipedia.org...:_The_Clonus_Horror -The Clonus Horror

i don't know how to link them right

To all the people (not singling you out 831_toker) that my post was a lift of a script!!

I did not think of 'The Island' (I have watched this many years ago)...

My thoughts about this being a cloned organ harvest conspiracy were genuinely what I thought based upon the sister’s behaviour and what they actually said.

Watch the documentary and ask yourself the what if questions I posed and then tell me that their actions do not fit with the scenario...

I did have thought additional to my original idea, What if they are in fact the clones of a wife of a powerful person??

Imagine you are very rich and powerful yet your wife is dying... you have all the power in the world but you can't stop your wife from getting ill.... Maybe you would try anything to prevent her death... even to the extent of cloning her for organs to replace the diseased organs in your wife??

Would it not be a win/win situation?? If she survives due to the harvesting of organs then great... But if not then she may be replaced by a live exact physical likeness....

Now what if there was some way to imprint personality onto a clone?? Implant the originals memories???

What if an imprint of personality had been attempted on these two clones?? Would that not explain why their state of mind appeared exactly the same??

Now what if the imprint memories included the knowledge and experience of the death of the original?? Could that explain their want to die feeling of unnatural life??

I say this is a far more plausible explanation than mental illness.... It may seem farfetched to some, but if the shoe fits!?!

Any thoughts on this?

Korg.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join