It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Madness In The Fast Lane - Suicide Pact?/Mental Illness?/Superhuman Twins?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
If you check out the DailyMail article printed after Sabina's trial you get a clue to what they thought they were running from. After the pair upped and left without word from Ireland to Liverpool they did not get straight on a bus to London...and I quote "Eriksson had been living in County Cork with her two young children and her partner. She left on May 16 last year and travelled to Liverpool where she told police her life was in danger because they were being followed by men linked to her partner.
But no evidence could be found to back up her claims and on May 17 the twins boarded the coach, which was bound for London.''

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

Now could someone find something about the name of her partner. I've looked in online Cork newspapers, but found nothing so far.
also the contents of their bags is slightly bizarre...lots of mobile phones and only one passport!

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Death_Kron

Originally posted by oxbow
reply to post by Sly1one

That was a fantastic, well-informed post, and echoes what I said (a lot more basically) back at the start of the thread. There is no conspiracy here, just mental illness.

Mental illness doe's not allow you to be run over at high speed by motorway traffic, smash your own head with a lump hammer and survive a 40ft drop onto the A50...

Actually, I'd disagree somewhat about mental illness 'not' helping deal with the above (to some degree). It's similar to how drunks can survive traffic accidents when sober people either injure themselves a lot worse and/or die. Mainly because a 'standard' person can try to prepare for the hit/drop by "tensing up" when in reality, this usually is worse. Drunks / mental illness can help to make the person "not prepare" by not tensing up when can help them 'bounce' more which lets the energy be transferred around instead 'straight to the insides'.

Of course, it's not an exact science, VERY gray (once again, I'm Aussie, so I apologise if my spelling seems 'foreign' to some) so it's not going to be clear cut but definitely drunkeness, mental illness can actually help in traffic incidents and the like to having lesser degree of injuries, not always as said.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 04:46 AM
link   
What if drunks got less injured in accidents because they're more 'unaware' of what's happening to them? What if the mind had such a power on the body that if it were oblivious of ANY possible damage, virtually no damage would occur.

Looking at the footage, the girls appear oblivious to their surrounding environment. The way they run into the lane without looking is pretty self-explanatory. They seem uniquely focused on getting away.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 05:15 AM
link   
I say this could be demonic possession. From everything we know of demons from religions around the world, they could have caused the girls to manifest this behavior and physical abilities.

Not scientific I know but as Sherlock would say, " After eliminating the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, is the truth."

That's just it.. the impossible has not been ruled out yet so Anything IS still possible. Even Demons.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Ive got to say this was an excellent post

Im glad i stumbled accross is. It is indeed a bizzare story. I remember watching the motorway police thing ages ago, i thought it was a bit weird then but after hearing the whole story it just sounds even more strange.

They something about organs....is that relevant in anyway do you think or the ramblings of a mad woman?

Ive never heard of mental illness allowing people to do what this woman did and survive...ran over twice, battered her head in with a club hammer and jumped off a 40ft bridge....thats some amazing stuff to survive.

I dont know what to make of this, i would probably say they were mentally ill but thats not the whole story. I dunno what the rest is though lol

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by zurdyo

Drunks don't get less injured because they're unaware. They get less injured, because their muscles relax after the drinking. Usually when people fall, muscles stiffen, which makes it easier to breake something. After alcohol, it's very likely they will stay relaxed, and therefore less prone to injuries.

If the twins took some kind of musle relaxant, that would explain why their injuries were'nt so bad (at least in the case of second twin). Also, in theory, you can try to do it on purpose (I mean, relax the muscles), but I guess it's rather hard, when you're not expecting to be hit by a car.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWebby666

Brilliant post....... Like other members have said, you don't find that many posts like this any more....So intriguing, im surprised Hollywood hasn't made a film about this with a nice cheesy happy ending....

*BTW film spoiler for MOON included*

Anyway, my only input to this thread is the clone idea, another member stated that we didn't have cloning technology 30+ years ago which is based on their ages of 40ish at the time of the incident in 2008.... Maybe they were not cloned as embryo's - maybe they were cloned at adult stage and/or maybe clones age quicker?

Essentially my above idea is based on the film moon - lots of adult clones preserved for when needed, also the clones age at a more accelerated rate....hmmm?

I also disagree with the adrenalin theory - I understand that adrenalin can give boosts of strength however, I find it hard to believe that adrenalin would protect bone from breaking/or death....i.e the sister that went under the HGV and the sister hit and thrown into the air by the car....

I don't think we will ever truly know the full picture....

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Has anyone seriously gone into these two womens past histories? I mean really delved right back into their true beginnings, schools, and if there are any gaps which cannot be explained.

We had this story on 60Minutes on Channel9 last week in Oz, and all week I have wondered why media has not become as fascinated with the background story as they should.

Peace

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   
For anybody in the UK that hasn't yet seen this, it's on again tonight on BBC1 at 12.55am.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by oxbow

I also found that it appears to be up on DiscoveryTV's youtube channel here.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I do not know if this link is already posted here, so to be shore I post it anyway.

www.colinandrews.net...

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Is there any further information on these two? I'd really like to know more about their lives before this peculiar series of events.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
i read something about they gone to a local police station before leaving to london..was something about problems with her kids...

anything new on that case? and why i never see a picture of her sister ...?

you only see pics of sabina

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by sagitta
Has anyone seriously gone into these two womens past histories? I mean really delved right back into their true beginnings, schools, and if there are any gaps which cannot be explained.

I'm sure someone's delving into the full story. If not they should be. Amazing story but really tragic for that poor kind man who helped the one sister. His family deserves an answer. Was she evil, or a victim of an illness, or a victim of someone?

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Lots of interesting comments on this OP as promised at the other OP. Lots to think about and no readily easy answer that explains all aspects, but I had this to say on the other thread:

A few short years ago I would have cited medical literature and the mystifying yet mighty power of the subconscious, magnified by a particularly virulent manic psychosis, as my best guess. But after some personal investigation, and subsequent experience, I came to the frightening conclusion that extra-dimensional intelligences are not figments and some people are indeed able to interact with them. Always, it seems, to their detriment.

One of the reasons it strikes me as--for lack of better terms--demons or "walk-in" spirits that affected these sisters is that it only gets more bizarre when you factor in "Swedish Twins." I mean, guys fantasizing about Swedish twins has become a pop culture meme/joke---however if one or both of these sisters turns out to have ties with occultism that would certainly seal the deal with me. In that case the bizarre qualities make more sense. Can you imagine the amount of "fun" & havoc a legion of demons could perpetrate with Swedish twins as their "skins?" It would also illuminate the sisters firm & combative resolve not to be confined in custody.

Such a sad story for the victim and the sisters. Usually, some hyper-intelligent BBC type would've picked up on this and given us more depth & details. Maybe someone here on ATS can uncover some more background info??

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
This is very perplexing and could be a myriad of things. I am curious if perhaps they were under some kind of mental manipulation. If they have been instructed that they are to do something and that they are fast,strong,invincible,etc then it would make the actions a little more easy for me to comprehend. if you do not have limitations in your mind that say things like"That is not possible, you are vulnerable.etc" then they could stay safe, focused on the outcome.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 05:12 AM
link   

im not sure if you know... but the one that was arrested was freed that same night.

SHE THEN WENT ON TO KILL A MAN WITH A HAMMER.... she is now serving life in prison.

BTW...whats this about organ harvesting....did they mention it??

when i first saw it i thought...clones....did you see the dent in the car WTF!
edit on 28-10-2010 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by slinkey10

Brilliant post....... Like other members have said, you don't find that many posts like this any more....So intriguing, im surprised Hollywood hasn't made a film about this with a nice cheesy happy ending....

*BTW film spoiler for MOON included*

Anyway, my only input to this thread is the clone idea, another member stated that we didn't have cloning technology 30+ years ago which is based on their ages of 40ish at the time of the incident in 2008.... Maybe they were not cloned as embryo's - maybe they were cloned at adult stage and/or maybe clones age quicker?

Essentially my above idea is based on the film moon - lots of adult clones preserved for when needed, also the clones age at a more accelerated rate....hmmm?

I also disagree with the adrenalin theory - I understand that adrenalin can give boosts of strength however, I find it hard to believe that adrenalin would protect bone from breaking/or death....i.e the sister that went under the HGV and the sister hit and thrown into the air by the car....

I don't think we will ever truly know the full picture....

On that clone note, you have to consider that whenever we make a technological breakthrough, the public is usually revealed such technology after a good 10+ years?

Its a good chance that we've had cloning capabalities way over 30+ years ago.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Where does one even begin with a reply to this story. I've been reading this thread, other sources online, and have watched the "Traffic Cops" footage.

"Sebina?" the one in red..she ran into and t-boned a small red car early on in the Fast Lane videos. She bounced off the passenger side of the car and didn't appear to be injured. She didn't look injured when they are being detained by the English fuzz either.

Next, Ursula? the one in green...she attempts to t-bone a semi-trailer?? There was something attaching the front and rear axles obstructing view from underneath the truck to the opposite side of the truck. Same as with Sebina's first attempt at shoulder-tackling a small passenger car. There was no way they could run thru either the car or the semi-trailer to the opposite side, spelling certain doom. It's not consistent with someone high playing daredevil with vehicles or a paranoid person fleeing from an unknown assailant. I guess this suggests suicide or their best attempt at mutilating their own body organs out of fear of unwanted removal of the organs??

I don't agree with the theories of her head was seriously injured after being hit by the second car (third in the series of car/vehicle encounters). Remember, this woman has taken on two cars already and has won! Probably pretty unlikely she's gonna let a few cops take her down. Imagine the fear and mania she had to be experincing.

I have done some thrill chasing in my life and have had an adrenaline addiction you could say
Never once did I ever feel like using a vehicle for a tackle dummy. My head is in utter confusion after studying this for 4 hours now and the more I learn about this the more X-Filish it seems to me than versus some clinical diagnosis, or superassasin twins. I suppose there is no way of knowing now, but it would be interesting to learn when each twin regained consciousness. She never once asked about her sister with the compound leg fractures, almost as if she had a 6th sense connection with the other twin as an earlier posted mentioned.I'd at this point be almost willing to bet that they both regained consciousness at the same time. X-Files

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

There aren't many things in life that leave me feeling "creeped out" but those twins definitely got my skin crawling. There was just such a surreal quality to their behavior.

Unreal!

Absolutely agree with you there, this is beyond strange.

Truly bizarre... will we ever be able to find out just what happened that day? Or those days?

Never heard of this before, but it's really strange.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join