It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Madness In The Fast Lane - Suicide Pact?/Mental Illness?/Superhuman Twins?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by oxbow
I'm afraid they don't display any superhuman abilities at all. The 'superhuman strength' can (and has been) easily explained. Drug and alcohol tests came back negative.

So you think getting hit by a car so hard that it smashed the windscreen and put a great dent in the roof, then to be thown in the air and land hard on the road only to get up and fight off six large police officers as normal huh?

Adrenaline doesn't explain this. Normally when being hit by a car like that you would at least break something if not your neck...

Then there are the things she said... she was coherent in what she said, even if it didn't make sense in the situation, she wasn't sprouting gobaldy goop.

There was one bit where the police said "we are trying to protect you" to which the woman replied... "you can't protect me".

I think her behaviour when in the police station was one of enjoyment almost, as if she enjoyed the thought she was safe in that moment.

I will do some digging and see what I come up with.

Korg.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
So they weren't on drugs, that surprised me. What a crazy story... you wouldn't have though mental illness was enough to make them withstand the impact of vehicles, especially a lorry full on.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I think the answer lies in what happened to the women before all this took place.

I'm not trying to turn this into a conspiracy, but I do know of an incident which could or not be relevant.

My Brother who is ex Army, works for a company that moves Army Families from deployment to deployment, moving the Family home under contract to the Government, anyway that aside nothing really to do with what happened to him and his co workers, just explaining why he travels and works the way he does.

Anyhow, they where on a ferry coming back from Northern Ireland about 2 years ago now, they had gone to the bar to relax for a while before finishing their trip when they got to Holyhead.

My brothers friend went to the Lavatory leaving my Brother and another crew member talking, when his friend got back from the Lav he asked my Brother what some guy had wanted who had been bending down near their bag (they have to keep certain papers with them at all times) then a man from further along the bar said he had seen they same guy drop something into my brothers drink, they looked at the drink (coke) and said it looked alright and didn't seem to have had anything put in it, they told the bar person, who then called a supervisor who asked the two witnesses to this man to go with him to see if they could point him out.

They looked everywhere and didn't find him, they where then asked to wait with the Police to watch as people got off to point him out, despite waiting and watching for 45 mins, they didn't see him, the ferry was searched and nobody was found, my Brother said the only conclusion they could come to that is was a ferry crew member who had done it.

Anyway, my point is, the consequences of my Brother going ahead and drinking the drink if nobody had noticed could have been deadly, a 300 mile trip ahead of them, and something happening to him while driving the big two trailer truck he said gave him a few skin crawling memories when he thought about it, it could have killed a lot of people.

What if someone is playing games by messing with the heads of innocent people to see what happens? dropping something into a drink and then watching the totally random results as the drug takes effect?

The Woman in the Documentary always seemed to be checking through the blinds, was she looking for someone? she didn't believe the Police where the Police in the Video, and saying "they" were going to take their organs.

It also said that to this day she has never spoken about what happened in the room when the Man was stabbed, could it be that what she was looking for through the blinds could have entered the house and done it? it would be a way to put a stop on any experiment, she would be in custody or dead, nothing for anyone to clean up, they had their murderer already, who would they be looking for? would the Woman even remember? she didn't remember the Motorway incident.

I have never heard of an illness like this other than a crime of passion which this clearly is not, there are so many unanswered questions about this, so why are they allowing it to just go away? surely its in everyone's best interest to find the cause and stop it happening again.

I remember the original news report but never heard anything about the killing afterwards, I remember the super human comments when the story broke, but it faded away fast enough.

The Documentary does not explain anything at all, it just gives the story, its been left wide open like an open book, does anyone think there is to be a continuation when she is released?

I think we are only part way through this story, something is missing for sure, maybe it isn't finished yet, both Women could add to this story IMO.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

I know it so strange.

i really have no confidence in the mental illness explanation that they came up with, i mean i think it was Sabrina; hit by 2 cars - got up and tried to run away, took 6 people to hold her down, released from prison, battered herself over her head with a mallet/hammer - didnt seem to phase her, then proceded to jump off a bridge into oncoming traffic - still survived and recovered! mental!

something is definatly not right here and the mental illness excuse just doesnt cut it in my book!

MrWebby666

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
This seems like a case of human experimentation to me. The paranoia comes from the fear of the scientists/government experimenting on her, and the physical strength and resilience comes from the experimentation.
The mental illness scenario could be plausible, but that doesn't explain how she survived being hit by a car, jumping off an overpass into traffic, and hitting herself with a hammer. Such odd behaviors must have an equally fantastic explanation.
I was never able to watch the full video on BBC, can someone give me the highlights of her behavior from the video?

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
We need a few things.

This is a really interesting story, thanks for this thread.

We need:
Full names of the twins. Maybe somebody can check birth records, criminal records, addresses ect. If I get the full name of the one in the U.S. I can take care of her.

We need a working link for the rest of the world. I've looked and all I've found were TV segments from news shows. I'd really like to see the documentary.

We need the rest of the story. This means, transcripts, reports, ect. Anything we can get free or cheap in relation with this story. We need it.

Go to work internet!

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Found this program disturbing and intriguing in equal measures, really want to find out more now.

Full program uploaded here for those that haven't seen it.

www.megaupload.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
One thing that struck me as odd (besides the whole sitaution
) whas the fact that even thou she seemed rather coherent and not inseane on the lanes , when the police tried to apprehend her she yelled "call the police" , "why are you doing this" .

Which to means that either:
1.) she did not recognize the uniforms (she was Swedish) but the big POLICE sign should have given it away
2.) For some reason she thought those were not real police people and she is being kidnapped

3.) She saw something different than we think she saw , as in for some reason she was seeing a different scenario ?

No idea which of those 3 is more probable . And the fact that she got out after a day and then killed somebody and tried to kill herself again (without success) , is even more bizarre.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Reply to post by calcs

Thank you so much for providing that link!

Just what is needed!

MrWebby666

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
For the rest of the world who diesn't live in the UK......here is a link to the same video,.. only this one we all can watch. Apparantly you have to be a member of the UK secret society to view the OP's vid. (one day in jail for assault ...priceless)

VIdeo on front page here

[edit on 11-8-2010 by Phenomium]

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Korg Trinity
I propose a what if... Just because it strikes me and is what I was thinking all the way through...

What if it has been possible to clone a human for a number of years, off the record??

What if you had enough money and the right connections you could clone yourself??

What if you found out you were a clone of a rich powerfull person and found out they were in a foreign country???

What if you discovered your life as a clone was meaningless as it was only to exist for the harvesting of your organs to maintain the constitution of the original??

What if you discovered that the rich and powerful original could enhance the clones for the purpose of enhancing the organs so when harvested they would in turn enhance themselves??

What if the rich and powerful had realised her clones had gone missing and sent some agents of some description to track them down??

What if??

This is my take on this seemingly bazar event.

When you look into the face of the twins you may be looking into the face of one of the powers that be... Someone who has significant money, power, control, influence and resources...

Whom may that be I wonder??

Korg.

[edit on 11-8-2010 by Korg Trinity]

What your describing is exactly from a movie called The Island, you might want to check it out. here is the link... en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Try this link out.
news.bbc.co.uk...

Peace

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Well...if you truely believe your in trouble and people are 'out to get your organs' then you can and will risk running into traffic to get away...they were in traffic prior to that...maybe not as blatent but they were.

Throw in the mix the mental illness and yes you have a recipe for a bizzar situation...and on top of that...maybe she did encounter a frightening person(s)..organ harvesting isnt really that unheard of...especially if your twins (might have some leverage).

As for the killing the guy...do we have any info on him other than provided by the few sources...if he was a former EMT she might have believed he would take her organs...she probably didnt know he was dead or near death so she was trying to escape or kill herself to prevent an agonizing organ removal...just some ideas to think of.

Rule number 1...mental illness is very bizzar.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I've just found the timeline posted by someone on classical music forum.
Might be useful for those, who as me, can't view the video.

FRIDAY, MAY 16, 2008

2am – Eriksson, pictured, leaves her County Cork home with twin sister, Ursula.

SATURDAY, MAY 17

8:30am – Eriksson and her sister go to St Anne Police Station, in Liverpool, to report concerns over their children.

Midday – They board a National Express coach to Victoria Station, in London.

1pm – The coach stops at Keele Services to change drivers. It was not a scheduled comfort-break stop.

3.20pm – Police called to M6, just north of Keele Services.

Ursula has run onto the carriageway in front of a lorry. Eriksson runs in front of a silver Volkswagen Polo car and is knocked into the air.

Eriksson then regains consciousness, runs across the carriageway and punches a female police officer as she tries to stop her and then runs off. She is arrested and taken to the Northern Area Custody facility, at Etruria.

MONDAY, MAY 19

Eriksson is charged with assaulting a police officer and trespassing onto a motorway. She appears before North Staffordshire magistrates at Fenton, is sentenced to one-day custody and released.

7pm – Eriksson strikes up a conversation with Glenn Hollinshead and his friend Peter Molloy in Christchurch Road, Fenton, after they leave the Royal Oak pub. They all go to Mr Hollinshead's home in Duke Street.

11.40pm – Mr Molloy leaves the property.

TUESDAY, MAY 20

Lunchtime: Mr Hollinshead phones brother, Paul, who lives in Blurton and works at the University Hospital of North Staffordshire, and tells him about Eriksson and her sister.

He asks him if he can find out what ward Ursula is on in the hospital.

7.40pm – Mr Hollinshead goes outside and asks neighbour, Frank Booth, for some tea bags.

Mr Booth is washing his minibus and asks Mr Hollinshead to wait until he has finished.

Mr Hollinshead goes back into the house.

But 74 seconds later Mr Hollinshead comes back out of the house, saying: "she's stabbed me".

7.49pm – Paramedics on their way to a reported stabbing in Duke Street see Eriksson standing on an island between two carriageways near Heron Cross roundabout off the A50. She is hitting herself on the head with a large hammer.

8pm – Motorist Joshua Grattage stops his car and takes the hammer off Eriksson.

When Eriksson sees the paramedics she runs towards the roundabout over the A50, followed by ambulance officers. She climbs the railings and jumps down to the A50.

The paramedics are told to go to the stabbing incident in Duke Street.

8.05pm – Police arrive at Duke Street to find Mr Hollinshead's body in an alleyway.

FRIDAY, JUNE 6

Eriksson is arrested while still a patient at the University Hospital of North Staffordshire.

THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 11

Eriksson leaves hospital and is taken straight to the Northern Area Custody suite, in Etruria.

7.43pm – Eriksson is charged with murdering Mr Hollinshead

FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 12

Eriksson is back at North Staffordshire Magistrates charged with murder.

TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 1, 2009

Eriksson's trial starts at Nottingham Crown Court.

WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 1, 2009

Eriksson admits manslaughter with diminished responsibility.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Korg Trinity

That's quite the hypothesis, ....

Cloning doubles for organ harvesting.....

....Interestingly enough, ... it's also the storyline to a 2005 movie called " The Island" starring Ewan Mcgregor, .... LOL.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by oxbow

Adrenaline doesn't explain this. Normally when being hit by a car like that you would at least break something if not your neck...

I'm afraid I can't agree with you there.

A lot of people have got up and walked away from situations without a mark on them when they should have died, because of Adrenaline.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   

What if it has been possible to clone a human for a number of years, off the record??

What if you had enough money and the right connections you could clone yourself??

What if you found out you were a clone of a rich powerfull person and found out they were in a foreign country???

What if you discovered your life as a clone was meaningless as it was only to exist for the harvesting of your organs to maintain the constitution of the original??

What if you discovered that the rich and powerful original could enhance the clones for the purpose of enhancing the organs so when harvested they would in turn enhance themselves??

What if the rich and powerful had realised her clones had gone missing and sent some agents of some description to track them down??

What if??

This is my take on this seemingly bazar event.

Whom may that be I wonder??

Korg.

[edit on 11-8-2010 by Korg Trinity]

As 'Intastellaburst' mentioned this is the exact script of the film 'The Island'

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   

As for the killing the guy...do we have any info on him other than provided by the few sources...if he was a former EMT she might have believed he would take her organs...she probably didnt know he was dead or near death so she was trying to escape or kill herself to prevent an agonizing organ removal...just some ideas to think of.

I'm sure his friend mentioned that he use to tell tales of when he was in the Royal Air Force... might be worth a look in to?

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
is it possible the israeli's are involved? after all the are involved in their own type of organ harvesting

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnySeagull

Adrenaline doesn't strengthen your bones, they are not indestructible regardless of how much adrenaline you have flowing.

But yeah people do survive a lot of unusual stuff and walk away as if nothing happened.

Ericksson was seen nearby hitting herself on the head with a hammer before jumping off a 40-foot bridge onto the A50.

They both "have" something making them do these insane things, as if they know no pain. I definitely agree that all this stinks of a high level conspiracy.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join