It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Communications piped into your brain!!!!

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask
Boony...

Are you telling me you are accepting these people's "over the top mystical explanations" as fact, before even accepting you may need a medical exam?

And here I was thinking you were logical.

Mask
I am logical
and if u really took the time to care about
this thread you would have already seen where
I posted TWICE that I did not have funds to see
a doctor so unless your idea was to derail the
discussion I see no relevance to your post
to this thread.

I am however trying to put the pieces of this
puzzle together logically and there have been
numerous posters on this thread that have
posted their similar experiences and are in
good health. Then you come along and tell me
I am to log this experience up to bad health
and forget it.

Narrow-minded on your part entirely.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

How the hell do you know what they can or cannot do,cutting edge stuff is 30 to 50 years ahead of what the public can concieve of now.Look at the GPS this was in service decades with Special Forces before the public ever knew of it,you,unfortunately have a closed mind unless you have personally experienced it you dont believe it,plug 'microwave harrassment' or 'mind control' in a search engine and you'll get tens of thousands of peoples websites who have experienced these things and no way they are all schizophrenic,its out there and its a lot more widespread than you think-

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12
Page 16 huh?

make that 17 now

it is a valid topic that folks are interested in
and many of them have their own experiences
they have shared as well.

and thank you for urs

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Well I am going to have to wait. It sure sounds interesting and you guys even talked about the antichrist.

But I think you are not crazy, you pay attention to details and thats a good thing so don't let anyone ever discourage you from seeing what they can not see or comprehend.

Some experiences linger for years until they come into fruition and begin to make sense. Take what you can.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask

Originally posted by anglodemonicmatrix
reply to post by Mr Mask

If you check the thread there are links to real technologies that are admitted to as existing now technology is not a flight of fancy,some of us have had exposure to the technologies they wont admit too,by all means OP can see a doctor but exploring these avenues is not a flight of fancy.

If you look...there are a lot more schizophrenics in the world then there are technologies such as those you are quoting.

further more, none of those technologies do anything REMOTELY like implanting wireless digital screens to your eyes via signal.

Not even close...

Now...are you all seriously going to play this silly game and not tell Boon that MOST LIKELY chances are he had a "mental lapse" of some sort?

[edit on 13-8-2010 by Mr Mask]

Schizophrenia
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Schizophrenia (pronounced /ˌskɪtsɵˈfrɛniə/ or /ˌskɪtsɵˈfriːniə/) is a serious mental illness characterized by a disintegration of the process of thinking and of emotional responsiveness.[1] It most commonly manifests as auditory hallucinations, paranoid or bizarre delusions, or disorganized speech and thinking with significant social or occupational dysfunction. Onset of symptoms typically occurs in young adulthood,[2] with around 1.5% lifetime prevalence[3][4] of the population affected. Diagnosis is based on the patient's self-reported experiences and observed behavior. No laboratory test for schizophrenia currently exists.[5]

Although I am not saying it is impossible, the possibilities and probabilities of him having Schizophrenia is like winning the lottery considering there are almost 7 Billion people on this planet no? ( and he already stated that he does not have any money so leave him alone).

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by anglodemonicmatrix
tens of thousands of peoples websites who have experienced these things and no way they are all schizophrenic,its out there and its a lot more widespread than you think-

well I better go check myself in.
anglo, do you want me to save
you a padded room beside me???
We can discuss NWO theories
through the wall, well at least
when we're not getting messages
piped into our brain.
lol

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by unityemissions
I really think that a lot of this new-age programming is part of it as well. It's literally teaching mindlessness.

OMG
it makes perfect logical sense

dumb the people down by mind programming,
then the gov changes the laws and the people accept
it at will. Those who oppose the changes
the gov adopts are the ones not receptive
of the programming and are labeled terrorists.
They are killed off or imprisoned.

why didn't I see this before???

Just think, Afgh and Iraq both were dictatorships
and their media was controlled by forces not
aligned with TPTB. Therefore no programming
was allowed. So you invade the countries to
allow the programming. This isn't about oil.

This is about SOULS !!!! It's about SLAVERY !!!!

winning their hearts and minds was only a metaphor
for the true agenda.

Here, you nailed it. It's about absolute control over every living thing on earth. Including, especially you.
I don't see that whoever is sending this to you is a good guy. Good guys don't have this tech, the bad guys do. It's about messing with your head, making you crazy. Making you think you're crazy.

All you gotta do is keep loving your people ... be a good man, that defeats them.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by harryhaller
Here, you nailed it. It's about absolute control over every living thing on earth. Including, especially you.
I don't see that whoever is sending this to you is a good guy. Good guys don't have this tech, the bad guys do. It's about messing with your head, making you crazy. Making you think you're crazy.

All you gotta do is keep loving your people ... be a good man, that defeats them.

lol
Harry, I'm handling it quite well

After the initial scare, and finding
out the cause, it's downhill after that.

I'm not schizo or delusional
I'm rational and logical.

It's not messing with my head anymore.
It's like I have come to an understanding
of it and I am ready if it happens again.
Hopefully not. I do not think this was medical
related at all now.

and thanks for your support and concern

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 03:49 AM
link   

[edit on 13-8-2010 by boondock-saint]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

[edit on 13-8-2010 by boondock-saint]

Very interesting ideas, Boondock-saint. Worth watching.

SeaWind

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Glad to hear it has not happened again. And good to see you have not given up your search for an explanation.

I looked up a simple explanation on how the eye works and found this:
The many parts of the eye work together to transform light rays passing through your pupil into information that your brain can interpret. The final result is an awareness of the objects around you based on the thin band of the electromagnetic spectrum that we call visible light.

So my line of thought would be this...... Maybe the solar activity did somehow play a part. I have also read here that Florine can hamper certain brain activity. So could it be you are on well water and your mind is less "numb" then others? So you combine a "less numb" brain with the extra solar activity, you were able to "see" the message rather than just perceive it in some far corner in your mind.

OK, now I need to get all conspiracy theory......
Note: This is just pure flight of fancy, I mean no ill will to those that have posted that boondock needs medical help, I'm just making it up as I go along!
Here goes....
Maybe this is just one big experiment that is going on in different phases around the county (or globe). The black op people are beaming out these meaningless signals and then monitoring the web to see if anyone posts about their experience. When they do, then the black op teams can study them further by them seeking medical attention. They could then learn the right conditions that make this type of communication possible. That could be why so many have said you need to seek medical treatment after you have posted many times you can not afford to do so. I would be suspicious of anyone offering 'free' medical treatment for what has happened to you. They could be tied in with the black ops.

.....flight of fancy ended......

In all seriousness, I do hope you are ok. If this happens again let us know and take care of yourself! I for one enjoy your posts on this site!

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by glitchinmymatrix

The simple explanation could be that he made this up, and that it's completely fiction.

And, having patents filed does not mean these things actually work. As I hear on this site, "Maybe it's disinformation!"

Anyway, boondock posted a very very detailed account of a supposed dream he had. I think based on the level of detail that he made up the entire dream or greatly embellished the framework. Like I said in that thread itself, I have had lucid dreams and haven't remembered a tenth of what he wrote down. I've also of course read up on lucid dreaming, and that amount of detail and length (together) is just absurd.

I personally don't believe him. Maybe he's just trolling for responses, or he is tripping and isn't telling us.

Sure, anyone could be making anything up,

But, Because you cannot imagine having dreams that allow you to recall allot of detail,, means that no one can?

I have dreams everynight, very detailed,
and i can often remember and share many many many details of them.

I never "make it up".

For the past couple/few years,
I dream of the same "place" every night,
Do the same kinds of things, with the same 'people'..
and I can recall most of the dreams, as long as i lay in bed for a good ten minutes after I wake up,
just remembering everything I can.

So, Because your mind is incapable of some things,
it must be impossible, and a lie, if anyone else claims to be able to.

Yeah, There is definitely a 'glitch' in your matrix.

You fail,.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Here is the interpretation of the Dream and “Ring/Cell Phone” experiences.

You (and ATS through you) are being introduced to the ET Corn Gods Language – an ET/UFO language in Coded English. Because it is coded, that’s why you couldn’t understand it when Jesse spoke to you (from the grave) and you saw the TXT messages in English but couldn’t read it.

The words “Jesse Helms” converts to “Jesus Corn Gods”.

The words “Death, Dead, Grave” convert to “UFO/ET” and “ET/UFO”. That’s what we become when we die.

The fact that you can’t kill or catch the ET is true – you can see them but you can’t catch them, and, of course, they can’t be killed.

When you go back into the Building with many people laughing at you, they are laughing about your Faith in Jesus.

Jesse died on July 4, 2008 – converts to “GOD Truth”, or “God Jesus”.

See the websites listed under “Signature”..

[edit on 13-8-2010 by etcorngods]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Ii can relate to you, something very simular happened to me a few years ago, and still happens rarley.. I have to say, i am not sure its the good guy's. Being a christian also, i like to belive that the good guys would not do this to us..
But what do i know?
Thanks so much for posting this! i very much enjoyed this thread and will continue to follow it.
I am a new member and have been lurking for some time now sure makes me feel good to know i am not the only one going through something like this.
!!

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by lightmere

Ii can relate to you, something very simular happened to me a few years ago, and still happens rarley.. I have to say, i am not sure its the good guy's. Being a christian also, i like to belive that the good guys would not do this to us..
But what do i know?
Thanks so much for posting this! i very much enjoyed this thread and will continue to follow it.
I am a new member and have been lurking for some time now sure makes me feel good to know i am not the only one going through something like this.
!!

The Christians are not the good guys, and the ET/UFO's are brutal. Followers of all religions are the bad guys. Haiti was wiped out by a earthquake -- perhaps the most corrupt country in the world. Christian/Catholic. 500,000 orphans before the earthquake.

Read my post -- two before this one.

[edit on 13-8-2010 by etcorngods]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneisOne
Maybe this is just one big experiment that is going on in different phases around the county (or globe). The black op people are beaming out these meaningless signals and then monitoring the web to see if anyone posts about their experience. When they do, then the black op teams can study them further by them seeking medical attention. They could then learn the right conditions that make this type of communication possible. That could be why so many have said you need to seek medical treatment after you have posted many times you can not afford to do so. I would be suspicious of anyone offering 'free' medical treatment for what has happened to you. They could be tied in with the black ops.

.....flight of fancy ended......

In all seriousness, I do hope you are ok. If this happens again let us know and take care of yourself! I for one enjoy your posts on this site!

thank you one
I'm doing ok right now, just had a bowl of
hot spicy chili with some lemonade and am good to go.
Us old farts got to get that fiber ya know ... hahahaha

as far as your theory, wouldn't that be a logistical nightmare
for the black ops searching every doctor's office in the
world for a patient who is showing these symptoms?
How would someone go about tracing someone by
their symptoms? I mean unless it was contagious
or some deadly virus, it's not gonna be inputted into
a database somewhere. I think if black ops wanted
to find people or get results from testing, they could
have come up with a better plan than that. no offense,
just trying to rationalize your theory

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by etcorngods
The Christians are not the good guys,

then we have nothing more to discuss
if you think Christians are the bad guys.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by lightmere
But what do i know?
!!

thank you lightmere for stopping by and sharing

Maybe one day we will get you to tell us more details
of your experience as it might come in handy.
But only if you feel comfortable enough to share

best wishes

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Interesting story op receiving messages in your brain that the mind can not understand is normal we all get them, those that think that they don't get them are the ones who are entangled with that reality that they are getting already.
Interpretation is it's primary function, for instance next time it happens instead of it being a cell screen try to change it to something else like a computer or tv, or a fat bald dude in lotus position, or little green men, or god, whatever floats your boat, whatever it does not matter see if it does change if you can remember that is. It could also be something that the certain funded groups are working with and decided to test it on the locals or area. You know how humans and new toys are, some times it's like giving guns to primitives who live in huts in Africa they will exploit that new tech, and you know how that goes. Anyways this is but a test no matter what anybody says you are your own mind, control is not a factor but fear is, because fear is controllable but the mind is not.

www.youtube.com...There is nothing wrong with your television. Ohhh spooky.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by galadofwarthethird
www.youtube.com...There is nothing wrong with your television. Ohhh spooky.

oh cool video

yes there are people out there with new toys
it would seem. I guess the monkeys found
the matches
Now question is:

do we just out the match? or
do we put the monkeys in a cage?

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join