It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Warrior Man (a spirit guide)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
This happened a long time ago, just thought I would share it with you all...

It was a summer night in August 2005 that I had this dream of the warrior man. It was a very hot and uncomfortable to sleep that night. Just lying there would bring you out into a sweat like you have been running up and down a flight of stairs. After what seems like hours and hours of waiting for your body to get used to the sticky heat of the night you would finally find yourself drifting off to sleep only to be awoken by the annoying buzz of a gnat or mosquito dive bombing ready to suck your blood!

You know it was amazing how in the summer months I could actually fall asleep and dream. This dream of the warrior man was very spooky indeed, but then are not all my dreams spooky in some way or form?

After so much hard work trying to get to sleep I finally did. I started off dreaming of nothing, I could hear nothing, feel nothing and all I could see was the black darkness. What is nothing? Nothing can not be nothing as nothing must be something to exist?

Anyway after what seemed forever of dreaming of nothing I suddenly see this figure appear but this figure looked far off in the distance. The figure seemed to be running towards me and quite fast. As the figure got nearer and nearer I could see that it was some kind of ancient looking man, he had dark skin and was holding a spear. He wore cow or bulls hide around his waste and was bare chested. He got closer and closer still running fast. On his face was what looked like very bad battle scars. He looked like an ancient Mayan warrior! He was still running closer and closer, he then gave out a loud war like cry and he got closer. His face got right up to my face and we stood there face to face staring into each others eyes. He raised his spear and shouted another war cry and I awoke with a jump. As I came round I heard my dog choking. I looked over at his basket and found he had his collar caught and was choking.

This warrior man woke me from a deep sleep so I could save my dog from choking. This is not the only time that I have seen this warrior man. I know he is my soul watcher , spirit guide or spirit guardian and that he was alive thousands of years ago. He helps me through my gruelling training sessions as I meditate before I train and I go on a journey through his old lands and do things in the way of the ancient warrior.

My friend has also seen him, she is a psychic, and had a vision of him when she was in her kitchen, he appeared in her minds eye and said to her she has a message to give to me... and a week after this she gave me that message!

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Sounds cool mate

I have heard from so many people about meeting their spirit guides through meditation and dreaming yet I have never had an experience that would suggest a spirit giude. I do a lot of meditating and try to write down my dreams as much as possible. Maybe its just not my time yet.

Anywho, you should consider yourself lucky to know you have someone watching over you.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Thats amazing. Seems like you have a life-long guardian, indeed. Wish I could add a similar experience but I have none such as you described.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Cool to know, something you guys should look into is astral projection, that stuff is really awesome once you learn.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by The Endtime Warrior

Im sure one day everyone who has not experienced anything like this will... if you believe in it enough..!

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by jdmmade

Yes, I really want to learn how to astral project properly and also remote viewing. Have you experienced astral projection at all?

new topics

top topics

join