It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello everyone :)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Hello to all like-minded interesting individuals on ATS. i have been browsing the forums over the past couple of days and found some very interesting topics. I have always been interested in different conspiracy topics and most things to do with science and space and have recently become intrested in nwo conspiracys and the like. Im not very knowledgeable on most of these subjects and am neither a sceptic nor an unmoveable believer and i believe the jury is out on most topics for me. I am nevertheless very open minded and am open to considering most theories. I have enjoyed a lot of the threads on this site and am hoping to enjoy many more with the intelligent people i have seen talking on here.

More about me, i ama 23 year old male from the uk currently living with my beautiful partner and my son and although for her many good points shes not really a great person to dicuss these topics with so im happy i found this site =D

dont really know what else to say except never stop searching for the truth

moosevernel

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Hello moosevernel, welcome aboard! I know what ya mean about a partner, or friend and family not wanting to talk about this stuff so much, and that is one reason I love ats.
May you enjoy your truth pursuit here, and don't forget to do a "search" before posting something.

Best Wishes,
spec

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by moosevernel

Hi moosevernel, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only.
Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms & Conditions Lite!

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Welcome moosevernel..

I hope you will enjoy ATS and judging by your mindset, you will not find any problems fitting in here...

You might want to familiarise the misses with the term "ATS-widow"!!!

Have fun.

Peace

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by operation mindcrime

firstly thankyou for your welcomes

haha she is already aware of that term due to my nonstop browsing of the past few days.... she just thinks im crazy like everyone else does oh well

and im sure ill have no problem fitting in here at all

18 more posts till i can start a thread...shouldnt be a problem

moosevernel

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Hi, I am from Memphis and I am a new member also. I have always wanted to go to United Kingdom. Maybe one day I will be able to go. It is a great community here and maybe we will stay and learn some cool things together.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Memphis

thankyou for your reply and welcome to ats

uk is a great country when you weed out all the bs but i wouldnt reccommend staying long term

and yes i look forward to having some interesting conversations with you and the rest of the ats members

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Welcome aboard, moosevernel! I think you've come to the right place - there's just so much to discover. I'm a new member myself, though I've enjoyed reading the debates for some time now. I especially like the fact that you're open-minded without leaning one way or another. Best way to go, in my opinion. Happy trails!

To operation mindcrime, I'm sure you get this all the time but I just love your handle. That album is one of my all-time faves.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Hi there again, welcome to ATS! I posted on one of your threads... I agree with you my partner isnt too interested in all this kind of thing, she is more interested in shopping haha!! so this is a good place to speak to like minded people who believe and also skeptics who can give a scientific point of view.

top topics

join