It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]Disclosure!! (The Day of Declaration)[HOAX]

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Spirit777,

There are doctors out there who can help. The majority of people here on ATS will only continue to feed your hallucinations that you are some powerful force incarnate. You need medical help that will clear up these fantasies you have of being grandiose.

If you are not suffering from a medical problem, then your account needs to be banned. A conclusive investigation by moderators doesn't even need to be done. You are not the first to claim to be Maitreya, you are not some enlightened teacher. You are not Buddha incarnate. You are a HOAX'er and there are too many easily manipulated people on these boards that your fantasies or jokes will mess with their minds.

If you could not already tell by others responses, you were immediately called out for what you really are. A Fraud.

HOAX and DISMISSED!

-Sliadon

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by m0r1arty

Originally posted by Spirit777
I am not ego.

Then who was phone?

Perhaps it's time to get a Hackney to the nice doctors and tell them about your narcissistic personality disorder.

Piece and ham.

-m0r

Please treat the energy I am with respect.

If you ask sincerely I will answer sincerely.

There is no need to joke or belittle. You achieve little other than separating us.

Peace and blessings.
Maitreya.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Hi Spirit777

May I be so bold as to ask that you offer something constructive to the world. You have commandeered many peoples attention and time. If you have the wisdom and love you suggest, you know that this beautiful world needs help, and needs it now. The people do not need any more tail chasing.

If you have a purpose then to it. If you don't then find one.

with best wishes.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Chad, If you don't have anything nice to say pls keep your fingers off your keyboard, you're trolling again.

[edit on 9-8-2010 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by FibroKat
Are you the Maitreya that Ben Creme writes about? If so, then you have powers. Reveal to me what is in my heart and I will champion you.

I am the one Benjamin Creme speaks of yes.

I have no powers save knowing.

Our hearts contain the same needs.

To love and to be loved.

Peace and blessings.
Maitreya.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Spirit777

since you are looking for stars and flags, I gave you both. I hope your journey is filled with peace and love, and stars and flags. Are you one of those GFL guys?

PEACE of cake, LOVE of beer.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Some of you should be ashamed. Have a little respect, please.
The OP has posted in no other manner than kindness- he/she has not offended any of you, but yet you feel you have the right to insult him/her.

You might not like or agree with what they are posting, but a little civility would be nice here if you are going to question the content or post in contrast of it.

If you are not interested in this topic, then please, go and find one which is more suitable for you.

Have none of you learned self respect? If you do not respect yourself, you cannot respect others. It is clear that some of you have no respect for yourselves.

Come on, be nice.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   
You sound like Mystic Meg!! What are you waiting for? Why not come down in your spaceships and share the love that your on about???

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Tripple_Helix

Oh im sorry people cant be nice to liars. Oh he is speaking so politly we need to be nice to him. Bush and obama spoke so sweetly too look where that is taking us after we believed their milky sweet honey words.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   
nvm delete me

[edit on 9-8-2010 by Soboro]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   
This thread reminds me of:

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Oh, great.. Another disclosure.

Vote yes for free psychiatric help for everyone in need if this turns out to be bullcrap again.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Please treat the energy I am with respect.

If you ask sincerely I will answer sincerely.

There is no need to joke or belittle. You achieve little other than separating us.

Peace and blessings.
Maitreya.

How can I show patience and tolerance to those around me who drive me absolutely insane?

How can I have compassion for those take advantage and see me as a serf?

How can I love those who hate and despise me?

How can I wish good fortune and prosperity for those who wish misfortune and misery on me and others like me?

[edit on 9/8/2010 by Dark Ghost]

link   
reply to post by umigo

I am not saying you should believe him- but you also have no way of proving him to be a liar. The truth always comes out sooner or later- and if he is lying then you can be sure he will get his. But it only damages you, if you respond negatively.

Everyone creates their own Karma- what goes around will come around, without your help.

link   
I am sick and tired of all this BS. Yrs, the world is in a bad place, with alot of very nasty people. More than anything i would love this to be true, but time and time again we get these sorts of people, they say this, and say that, but at the end of the day, nothing happens, nothing at all. After a couple of ours, nothing will change. What he says will be just words, not evidence, and thats what we need. But people will still believe, and thats the kind of people the op thrives on.

Yes, i hope im wrong, more than anything. But whats the bets i am right, and nothing will happen. Pretty high i say.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   

N,S,E,W of the earth’s north pole.

Umm hang on. How do you go north of the Earth's North Pole? The north pole IS north. Any direction you call "north" relative to the north pole would not be in fact "north". That whole sentence makes no sense at all.

Oh and the cliche of speaking like a posh bastard-faced prick using the word 'one' as a collection noun and speaking in a way that comes across intellectual...is "oh so convincing" of your inhuman-ness.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anam Gra
Ok Maitreya, you've piqued my interest, Im assuming you mean that you are being channelled by Antonio?? is that right? Tell us more practical things then, how will this change effect us, how can we prepare physically?? What about our current physical environment, how will that be affected??? You a friend of Seth??

That is correct.

This change will affect you and all others around you through a process of self realisation.

A metaphysical change will be felt throughout humanity. It will awaken you to that which is necessary at this particular junction of humanity's evolution.

You can prepare through acceptance.

Our current physical environment has begun to self heal through protection first.

Seth is another name for Lucifer. Lucifer is half of who we are, yes.
God is the other half of who we are.

Good and bad. Yin and Yang.

They are all friends and tools that teach us to evolve.

Peace and blessings.
Maitreya.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by FibroKat
Are you the Maitreya that Ben Creme writes about? If so, then you have powers. Reveal to me what is in my heart and I will champion you.

I am the one Benjamin Creme speaks of yes.

I have no powers save knowing.

Our hearts contain the same needs.

To love and to be loved.

Peace and blessings.
Maitreya.

Then I cry Hoax to you. I've read many things on the Maitreya and he is suppose to have great powers.

If you truly were the Maitreya, then you could have stated very easily what was in my heart...what I was projecting for you to hear.

It is only too easy to say that we all need to love and be loved.

You are not the Maitreya.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tripple_Helix
I am not saying you should believe him- but you also have no way of proving him to be a liar. The truth always comes out sooner or later- and if he is lying then you can be sure he will get his. But it only damages you, if you respond negatively.

Everyone creates their own Karma- what goes around will come around, without your help.

Lately it seems like what comes around really goes around, if you know what I am saying...
Who's controlling Karma?

[edit on 9/8/2010 by Dark Ghost]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Tripple_Helix

Your right i agree im sorry, disclose away Maitreya

Love and Light

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join