It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New World Order and Turning Men Into Girls.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Reply to post by OmegaLogos

just wondering how you can use 1 single example of a woman to prove ALL women are badasses? please don't start making a list, I just think its cute how you cling to your ideas so strongly. is that strength or it is weakness?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Stillalive

You do have the right to demand that the woman that you choose has the traits you desire. Don't settle for less, if you do, you will never be happy.

We do live in America and your "sisters" have also been under attack and they don't know how to be a real woman. We must recognize that fact.

Both Men and Women must learn forgivness, that each of us do fail, but if our intention is to better ourselves and walk a new path, we must support and help that quest.

This is an added note, When a man is being strong, steadfast Women hate it. It is only later when they have had time to digest your action do they find that it is what they truly desired. Remember Women do not think like men.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unregistered
An agenda for increasing homos? Probably. Personally, I think the increase in homos are attributed to it being accepted in the societies that embrace it, which are a lot as of late. I never saw homos when I was growing up, but lately they're all over the place. Maybe it's because of this affirmative action thing... Oh well. Too much rights I guess.

Too much rights I guess.

This is a concept that truly frightens me.

God help us!

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by IandEye

Could not agree with you more.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Feminization is a real and true occurrence in the Animal Kingdom. It is a result of using Estrogen-based chemicals as a means of herbicide. It is infiltrating the food sources at the insect level and the results are now far reaching.

Amphibians, reptiles, and birds are being born with both male and female genitalia, often distorted, and also they are rendered unable to copulate and are unable to contribute to the species.

Currently there is a lake in Florida, Lake Apopka, where all the turtles have now transformed. Since a turtle can live to be 15-20 years old it took that long before someone finally noticed that there are no more baby turtles. Sure enough the entire population of turtles is obsolete, it is over. There will be turtles there for several more years but soon they will all die of old age and none are able to reproduce.

Isolated Pacific bird sanctuaries are being explored and they are finding the males of many sea-only birds are being born feminized. The males are unable to mate. A catastrophe not in the making, but a catastrophe at this moment, right now.

Thank you Monsanto! Thank you EPA and any other Environmental group working with Pesticides and Herbicides. Thank you neighbor for pouring gallons of Weed B' Gone and 'Round-up'. Thank you idiot farmers for failing to become gardeners!

e.hormone: your gateway to the environment and hormones

I am one pissed off Fag! People are so blind. There has always been homosexuality, but what is coming up the food chain to each of you is your future generations of boys with distorted and useless reproductive organs. That is what is called Feminization!

We only have to look to the Animal Kingdom and know this is our fate! "Gay Agenda", this has nothing to do with being Gay.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I have received very few responses to my post and it is puzzling me because these are serious issues. It is frustrating!

Please! Give me some of your thoughts on my first post on page 1

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
i hear you thanks for the mature reply,i just dont know how we can help who are dumbed down allready. its nice when normal mature honest man and women find each other and bond friendship circles,but what to do with the rest of the world that makes myspace angles and buys everything apple makes?

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I'm part of the LGBT community. I'm transgender to be more specific. Trust me, there is no agenda.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Stillalive

I guess praying for those who are being misled and don't know it would be a good way to start.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Greensage
Feminization is a real and true occurrence in the Animal Kingdom. It is a result of using Estrogen-based chemicals as a means of herbicide. It is infiltrating the food sources at the insect level and the results are now far reaching.

Amphibians, reptiles, and birds are being born with both male and female genitalia, often distorted, and also they are rendered unable to copulate and are unable to contribute to the species.

Currently there is a lake in Florida, Lake Apopka, where all the turtles have now transformed. Since a turtle can live to be 15-20 years old it took that long before someone finally noticed that there are no more baby turtles. Sure enough the entire population of turtles is obsolete, it is over. There will be turtles there for several more years but soon they will all die of old age and none are able to reproduce.

Isolated Pacific bird sanctuaries are being explored and they are finding the males of many sea-only birds are being born feminized. The males are unable to mate. A catastrophe not in the making, but a catastrophe at this moment, right now.

Thank you Monsanto! Thank you EPA and any other Environmental group working with Pesticides and Herbicides. Thank you neighbor for pouring gallons of Weed B' Gone and 'Round-up'. Thank you idiot farmers for failing to become gardeners!

e.hormone: your gateway to the environment and hormones

I am one pissed off Fag! People are so blind. There has always been homosexuality, but what is coming up the food chain to each of you is your future generations of boys with distorted and useless reproductive organs. That is what is called Feminization!

We only have to look to the Animal Kingdom and know this is our fate! "Gay Agenda", this has nothing to do with being Gay.

Star for an ACCURATE assessment! I do not believe for one minute there is "more" homosexuality, I do believe we live in a society that allows it's expression, even if is imperfect, so the natural expression of homosexuality is more expressed rather than repressed.
All that aside it is not a secret that all of us each day are exposed to artificial estrogenic compounds and the net effect is the androgynization of the populace.Think worker bee. Female but without any desire but work. that IS the goal, that Is why they are locking up the "wild" males so they can't breed, that is why they spray toxins on forest lands and people that make Agent Orange look like sunkist as well as our food crops. It is what is behind flouridation of the water.
They want either a worker drone or a soft kill and early death and taking male self determination away is a huge part of the whole game.
N.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I believe there is no hope for humanity. I believe the human race is being tampered with, and this is the cause of these girly men and such. Theres nothing we can do but sit here and talk about what we think is the reason, fact is we will never know the truth about anything, and that is a sad sad reality.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Starbug3MY

"Feminists have effectively castrated the American male. I would be very angry if this happened to me, though I am a woman."

I cannot blame feminism for that one. All that has happened is that fashions have changed and blue collar jobs have been exported. Men have not been feminised and boys stil play with guns they just do so via computer screens mostly.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I do have to admit, the older I get the more I notice a Masculization of women. Seriously, look around you, it seems as women age they are all starting to look like Janet Napalitano.

So often I confuse an older woman as lesbian for months until I find out otherwise. Is it possible my 'Gaydar' is broken? Maybe I am not one to judge the opposite sex and it is just me?

But then I begin to turn the 'Gaydar' towards men to test whether or not it is working. Who would have thought? Men are more expressively effeminate and emotionally connected then I ever realized, straight men? Me thinks closeted!

I find that men can be 'suspended' in a state of stunted emotions if they are overcome with a trauma. I meet adults who emotionally are children, both men and women; so in reality they are still the emotional age they were when the trauma happened. It is no wonder people can be so sexually inadequate, it is because they have not matured emotionally.

So, thanks to a broken 'Gaydar' I can profess I cannot tell if you are Lesbian or Gay, not by how you look and not how you express yourself emotionally. Too many traumas to innocent people in this World of ours.

We are losing our Innocence! That is what is being taken from us all.

link   
We could have a really good discussion If we lost the hysteria. Funny the actual word related to originally to the womb as a source of disorder. We now have many hysterical men on ATS.

link   

Originally posted by vaevictis
The proponents of this term claim men are literally being turned into females by the new world order overlords because women are easier to control and manipulate due to their more passive and cowardly natures.

Ever get between a female and her offspring??

There is not a more aggressive thing to watch than a female protecting it's young. Doesn't matter the size of the threat either, as the female will fight to the death to protect it's offspring.

They may be more passive than the males (usually), but are far far removed from being called cowardly when the need arises.

If the male of any species were to gain this "momma" complex and defend it's young, this would be a much more violent world. IMO.

And don't get me started on a woman's "mental patience" as they are deemed supwerwomen if the man ever has to do what the woman does during a day without losing their minds.

I don't think there is anything to fear as far as "joining" the males and females in terms of thinking alike. We are so far apart that it doesn't seem possible at this point.

Nature will prevail in my opinion and keep the differences between men and women just the way it intended.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Tiger5

You make a pretty good point that I agree with. Everyone is blowing this whole feminization thing way out of proportion. And to make it worse, there has been no solid evidence provided that proves that anyone is doing this intentionally to the populace. It's all speculation and blaming other groups. The thing is, homosexuality has nothing to do with feminization so why it is even being discussed here is beyond me. Also, as a few others have pointed out, homosexuality has been around for a very long time. The only reason you are all noticing it so much more now is because it is more acceptable. There is no "homosexual agenda" and there never will be. The only agenda I can think of that my gay friends have is to make life fabulous and I honestly don't see a huge conspiracy with that.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by reesie45

Thats not true. We can do something about it.

Each of us do create the world in which we live. Your thoughts and action define and effect the world in which we share.

Singularly we must choose the thought and action that refect the world in which we desire.

Collectively our world changes.

The true lie is: You have no power.

Human beings by thought and will can change anything, Your Power has no limits.

The challenge is to become that which we are.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Starbug3MY

Plus smoking pot also increases female hormone secretion.
Long term male pot smokers have about a b-c cup bra size.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by vaevictis

LOL you sure know how to attract the ladies to your thread. Might want to work on your pick-up lines.

Alrighty, so the whole men to girls thing...
Did you know men are one of the fastest evolving animals on the planet? Apparently, putting down the spear and picking up a book is a good thing. Who knew.

And the women being weak... well, I don't know about you but all I see around me today (on TV, in movies, behind the podium, going to work) are strong willed women who won't think twice about jamming a nail filer into a guy's throat.

And the homosexual case.... I think we went over something like this in the 50's except it was about race. Don't worry, letting people love one another isn't going to kill anyone (unless if we're all homocidal maniacs.)

[edited bc I misspelled "weak")

[edit on 8/8/10 by ohsnaptruth]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

Hello Greensage!

I think the link in your post should have it's own thread. Do you agree and if so do you want to do it or should I

Peace

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join