It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New World Order and Turning Men Into Girls.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   
the women who acualy have more brain,wouldnt be making that statement,no sorry that isnt an insult directed at you,im trying to say the women who actualt have more brain actualy are succesfull in theyr careers and in what they want,not just be feminists because some guy got a one night stand with them

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   
We're all different, we don't have to celebrate it, but we can...

Manbags? I have one, I cycle a lot and it's handing for putting my phone and bits in.

As for homosexual-feminisation, I think these two guys might present a challenge.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/473deade5184.jpg[/atsimg]

Not a challenge I'm up for though

Good thread OP, just be prepared for the *-storm.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Sherlock Holmes

No, there are not plenty of men.

So here is what we do - women fight and then get the men they want - oooo!

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Is it just me or do females seem to be maturing much, much faster then they used to? I also seem to see more maturing females that are physically larger than their male counterparts.

I understand that women mature earlier than men, but when I was growing up the boys were still bigger than the girls, for the most part. Over the years the percentages seem to have increased i.e. more females that look 19 and are 13 while there are more boys that look 13, but are actually 19. Women also seem to be getting more aggressive while men seem to be getting less aggressive.

These opinions are based on my observations and are things that I noticed before I even began having a conspiracy theory mindset. Now after doing research into these things I believe it is happening. All of the hormones in the food and water supply, social engineering and endocrine distrupting chemicals all seem to be playing roles.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknows

Do not take offense, but for some reason in these (homosexual agenda) conspiracy circles feminine traits are seen as inferior. To put it bluntly, the argument goes along the lines of, 'they wanna turn us into girls so we can't/don't want to fight back!' This is a real quote and many express similar concerns. I do not know why this is so, but there is definitely a lot of manipulation going on there and many 'truth-seekers' are caught up in this web. There are many conspiracy researchers who favor this view, along with 'stop feminism'.

Oftentimes, the alternative to the new world order is as tyrannical - if not more so.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknows

Yes, but even if this happened, women would still be on the 'passive' side, if you know what I mean.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by vaevictis

Okay, I will put you at rest.

I am a woman with a lot of gay friends.

But I still love men.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by jokei
We're all different, we don't have to celebrate it, but we can...

Manbags? I have one, I cycle a lot and it's handing for putting my phone and bits in.

As for homosexual-feminisation, I think these two guys might present a challenge.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/473deade5184.jpg[/atsimg]

Not a challenge I'm up for though

Good thread OP, just be prepared for the *-storm.

Don't worry, don't you know there are powerful devices at Dulce which feminize men en masse?

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by vaevictis
To put it bluntly, the argument goes along the lines of, 'they wanna turn us into girls so we can't/don't want to fight back!' This is a real quote and many express similar concerns.

I'm assuming that's a real quote and it might not be good manners to attribute it if it came from someone on ATS, but if it's a direct quote, verbatim, then the language is interesting.

I'm gonna give the speaker some credit and assume it's in context of fighting against the NWO as you implied, but "fighting" perhaps seems loaded with aggression, why not resistance? I don't know, maybe I'm reading too much into it.

Traditionally women are stronger (I think), certainly go through more physical/biological strain than men, certainly they seem to possess more emotional strength.

Qualities I'd be happy to possess as a man.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   
They want to destroy the seeds of new empires. They are afraid of the raw man, who creates what he wants. They want to quiet the true men who sit and think in their minds what shall be, and see to it that it is. The men who build their own kingdoms around themselves and challenge all others to impress their will, to challenge.

There are hardly any real men any more. Hard work does not make a man, having sex does not make a man, wealth does not make a man.

They have quieted the raging drum beat of the true heart of man, the wild and strange rhythm that compels a man to disperse himself over his domain.

They're killing the man who makes his own world. Turning him into nothing less than the court ape.

Foolish, lustful, and incognizant.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by depth om
They want to destroy the seeds of new empires. They are afraid of the raw man, who creates what he wants. They want to quiet the true men who sit and think in their minds what shall be, and see to it that it is. The men who build their own kingdoms around themselves and challenge all others to impress their will, to challenge.

There are hardly any real men any more. Hard work does not make a man, having sex does not make a man, wealth does not make a man.

They have quieted the raging drum beat of the true heart of man, the wild and strange rhythm that compels a man to disperse himself over his domain.

They're killing the man who makes his own world. Turning him into nothing less than the court ape.

Foolish, lustful, and incognizant.

Interesting, but you wouldn't ascribe the traits you mentioned such as 'foolish, lustful and incognizant' to females specifically, you just generally view them as negative.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by vaevictis

Yes, I don't believe they're turning men into girls, more so, they turn men into anti-men. Males, but not Men.

Same goes for Women in my opinion. They are devolving both man and woman into a sort of livestock hu-man, that is raised in a certain environment to efficiently produce a desired outcome.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by buddhistpunk

Explanation: And you are...??? WRONG! Here is why!...

Boudica [wiki]

Boudica's husband Prasutagus, ruler of the Iceni tribe who had ruled as a nominally independent ally of Rome, left his kingdom jointly to his daughters and the Roman Emperor in his will. However, when he died his will was ignored. The kingdom was annexed as if conquered, Boudica was flogged and her daughters raped, and Roman financiers called in their loans.

And...

Tacitus and Dio agree that Boudica was of royal descent. Dio says that she was "possessed of greater intelligence than often belongs to women", that she was tall, had long blonde hair down to her hips, a harsh voice and a piercing glare, and habitually wore a large golden necklace (perhaps a torc), a many-coloured tunic, and a thick cloak fastened by a brooch.

Personal Disclosure:

Care to refute or retract???

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
The feminization of men in the western culture is an absolute fact. A full scale mutifaceted attack on Men began in the early 80's. But the attack was not just against Men, Women too were the victim of this attack.

It came at us from many sides from the legal system, which gave it teeth, to Media, both TV and Movies, as well as Print. Even from the Chuches did the attack come.

Adding Women to the work force and separating them from their children was also part of this attack. Children are now raised in daycare and it takes two incomes to have the so called middle-class lifestyle.

Most men today don't even have a clue how to be the head of the house. Next time you go out watch which of the couple takes the lead, who is driving the car, who deals with the cashier or waiter, who orders the meal.

Now to all of my fellow men, I say this to you: A Woman does not respect a Man she cannot feel "SAFE" with. That is not just protection , but in EVERYTHING. You must become the Wall that she can lean against, and she must be convinced that when she puts her full weight against the wall it will not crumble and that her "wall" is strong enough that will stand between her and the world.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
An agenda for increasing homos? Probably. Personally, I think the increase in homos are attributed to it being accepted in the societies that embrace it, which are a lot as of late. I never saw homos when I was growing up, but lately they're all over the place. Maybe it's because of this affirmative action thing... Oh well. Too much rights I guess.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
its not that i dont agree,but its just sad that women want such men when they hit theyr 30's and need to settle down with someone who can buy them stuff.
before that they didnt have a problem rejecting these man everyday and going out with complete loosers and crackheads. is a guy who drinks smokes and does weed a wall you can lean against? or is only his behaviour that makes you think he is? why isnt the guy who is a real wall get any chicks just couse he got feelings too? not every girl is like that,but alot are,and what pissed me off is that alot of women say we should be strong providers,now because they need us,they didnt need us when they slept with 20 boys a month. makes me wonder will i get even any sex of this "marriege" or am i better off being single and hitting the prostitutes bar?
now im lucky to avoid those girl and look for a real women,but if a woman wants a man to be a wall,i want a woman who respects me and likes me and supports me too. where is that woman?

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
its pretty annoyng,i was the best provider at age 20 you know,good looks,carreer car,and would buy my woman whatever she wants,but still no one liked me,they all goed out with some hippies who drinked beer.
i guess i lived in a bad city where no real women were,i know its true.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Ahhh women, cant live with em or without em.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
you can,when the robots get good enough
2line snyper

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
its the sexualization of people, folks. all people are to be childlike, sexual tools to the great overlords. it has nothing to do with fags- it has to do with power.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join