It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New World Order and Turning Men Into Girls.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
There's an interesting concept I found which seems to be revolving around 'the homosexual agenda' and why they perceive female traits to be inferior:

en.wikipedia.org...

In ancient Greek society, cowardice was an especially condemned character trait, and malakia (Greek: ἀνανδρία – anandria; μαλακία – malakia; Latin: mollites) was a particular kind of spinelessness, softness, lack of perseverance, and moral weakness which was associated with effeminacy in men. To the ancient Greek, bravery was so essential to manliness, that its absence was associated with femininity. Malakia was a condition of failure to live up to the ethical and social standards expected of a male citizen. It could also refer to races, cultures, and societies as a whole.

And

Herodotus recounted an incident that happened in Asia Minor. This was an appeal from King Croesus, the king of Lydia to the Persian King. The Persian king wanted to kill all the males to keep them from revolting and what the defeated king proposed was to inculturate softness in order to make the people docile and servile; effeminacy was seen as the mark of a slave. These men are to be softened.

But let the Lydians be pardoned; and lay on them this command, that they may not revolt or be dangerous to you; then, I say, and forbid them to possess weapons of war, and command them to wear tunics under their cloaks and buskins on their feet, and to teach their sons lyre-playing and song and dance and huckstering (the word "retail" in one translation). Then, O King, you will soon see them turned to women instead of men; and thus you need not fear lest they revolt

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stillalive
its not utter crap,wake up. its true as it gets.
women got tough after decades of standing up for themselfs.
feminized man just get the girl hormones and girl thinking,only theyr bad sides.
its sick and its real

And they probably learn how to spell, too.
Hint: If you're using a word as a contraction of two words, it has an apostrophe - one of these things "'". As in it's for it is. And the 3rd person possessive pronoun is "their." Or is the proper use of our language a "bad," "girly", "hormonal thing?

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Why should anyone care about anothers sexual orientation, feelings, dress or the way they part their hair?

It's none of your business!!!

Claim to care about the direction and culture of contemporary society as much as you want but ultimately............

It's none of your business!!

My GF is a committed feminist that could kick almost any mans ass that gave her any grief. She also has a .38 in her purse and a CCW. In no way whatso ever is she a threat to my masculinity and why any man is threatened by a strong woman say's a lot about their masculinity, their self image and make's me question if perhaps their might be a little girlyman in their personality that they are trying to hide with their macho attitudes.

Just a thought.......

[edit on 8-8-2010 by whaaa]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by xxshadowfaxx
Men may be physically stronger, but women have more brains, and that is a fact.

Actually that's wrong. Men have the larger brain of the two sexes. That's a fact. It's basic human anatomy.

Men on average are both physically and mentally superior to women.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by vaevictis

Originally posted by catwhoknows
reply to post by Sherlock Holmes

No, there are not plenty of men.

So here is what we do - women fight and then get the men they want - oooo!

Yes, but even if this happened, women would still be on the 'passive' side, if you know what I mean.

It is obvious you never coached a 5-10 year old coed soccer team. The little girls that age are downright evil.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by vasaga
women are generally a lot more emotional than men

I don't necessarily know whether women are more emotional than men. The main problem is that they let emotion and feelings get in the way of logic and rationale too much.

If, for example, a woman has a minor accident with her car and it needs some repairs, then she'll probably come home and start blubbing about it and not thinking rationally. It will be a while before she thinks about finding a solution ( ie. finding a man to fix the car for her ).

Whereas, if the same scenario happened to a man, he'd still be quite angry and a bit upset, but he knows that there's no logic or point in a self-indulgent outpouring of emotion, so he just rolls his sleeves up and thinks about how best to sort the problem out.

Men, invariably, are the problem solvers.

[edit on 8-8-2010 by Sherlock Holmes]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by 4nsicphd
Hint: If you're using a word as a contraction of two words, it has an apostrophe - one of these things "'". As in it's for it is. And the 3rd person possessive pronoun is "their." Or is the proper use of our language a "bad," "girly", "hormonal thing?

Don't be an arse.
How good is your Bulgarian spelling ?

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by IandEye

Explanation: Yes I am self-involved highly and to a shameless and wanton degree!!! The sun DOES shine out my backside all the time! Why wouldn't I stick my head up there? It's got the best reading light around!!!

Personal Disclosure: What is it to you, my fellow deranged imagination???
I think and claim I am a God and just yesterday I brought a fellow ATS member back from the dead when I created an afterlife... [was an unexpected but excellent result of my spell and my beliefs]

The Afterlife... (by HomerinNC) [ATS]

Well....I guess this is it. (by brilab45) [BTS]

Note BTS thread sign up/in for best viewing experience and the Wow factor starts on pg2 of the BTS thread. You will note that IMO brilab45 was already dead as far as I was concerned when I posted that spell and that they almost started posting immediately after I posted and therefor IMO my spell had worked miracles.

So what miracles have you performed online recently???

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by 4nsicphd

Originally posted by Stillalive
its not utter crap,wake up. its true as it gets.
women got tough after decades of standing up for themselfs.
feminized man just get the girl hormones and girl thinking,only theyr bad sides.
its sick and its real

Just for a quick and friendly reminder:

Before you check up on other people's spelling and grammar, you might want to run a quick check on your own statement rather than simply being petty, because otherwise, you just look terrible.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
This is not a matter of turning "Men Into Girls". The media has completely changed the way we, as humans, think. Yes, the media is that powerful. I constantly meet women who claim they are bisexual. Understanding what type of people these women are (infatuated with the media and their perfect celebrity role models), it's easy to see that they didn't just realize that they are sexually attracted to their own sex. In the last decade, being bisexual has become "cool" for many young females that get their daily dose of programming through the media. Men, on the other hand, are being programmed in a direct way of altering their sexual attraction. Why is everything about the anus nowadays? A few decades ago, somehow, people were getting turned onto to anal sex. This has progressed to such a level that the media is now filled with sexual references to the anus and so many males always talk about anal sex, like it's something they have to try. When a male becomes successfully infatuated with the anus, women wonder why so many males have become gay. Whether you want to call it an agenda or not, there is a clear increase in homosexuality as the media has changed it's programming through the years. The rest takes care of itself. Even the youngest of children are exposed to subliminal and sometimes not so subliminal messages, symbols and acts through their television. Androgyny is becoming normal.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I think that it's harder to make a clear distinction in aggression levels in male / female humans because a lot of social conditioning factors come into play and fitting into expected gender roles etc.

What I can say for certain from working in a veterinary surgery a few years back is that most of the time the most aggressive (and most likely to bite) animals are usually female, from dogs and cats all the way down to snakes and lizards, even with my own cats the male is much more soft and "silly" then the girl who will scratch me and draw blood if I annoy her.

If anything was going to affect the male humans ability to fight properly I would say that it would be the general poor health and obesity levels of todays society.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Unfortunately this is not about male and female reality. This is about ego and control. There are literally thousands of years of history in this debate that has caused misery on both sides of the fence. The answer is so easy even a caveman could do it. If you just focus on what you are and not what your society tells you you are, this would not be an issue. The "truth" that we seem to observe here is just another link in the web of brainwashing we undergo as a society from or our birth. We are what we make it, and we must choose to accept or reject what we are taught, unfortunately for the human race, it is easier for the majority of us to continue the cycle than it is to break it. Keep debating it and sooner or later you will buy into it.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
If there even is estrogen in the water feminizing men, the active minimum dose in a human male is 2mg. On top of that, a fully grown male would need testosterone blockers (antiandrogens) for it to even work. Just because fish are crossing genders doesn't mean that we will.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Excuse me, but what planet are y'all living on? Do any of you go out into the real world of America? They DO preach this crap on TV....another reason I quit watching TV.

Go out into the little towns across this land...hang out at the grill about 6am...or go to the feed store about 10-11am.... or go to the high school football game on friday night.

There are plenty of real men and real women out there... real folks that know who they are and what they believe.

In fact, you might get your butt stomped talking this stuff with them and telling them they are effeminant... or suggesting that the girls are bi.

In fact, a few years ago... I was losing faith in America, because all iIsaw was this kinda stuff on TV, thought the whole world had gone to hell. Then I started running a sales route that went through eastern NC and Southside Va....what a relief.

Men doing men stuff, women doing women stuff, men and women helping each other and working and waving as I drove by....

Really, some of you need to get out and see this wonderful country and the strength of it's people... men and women.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by AlreadyGone

Yep, it's all good.

Hahaha. Men stuff.. women stuff..

Whatever, if being a run-of-the-mill slave is the epitome of being a man, than I renounce my manhood. I have something far more powerful, stronger, than just the fact that I work landscaping and can frame a house.

Slave mind.

How about the men who form pacts and act on them. Who build reality not conform to it.

Real men.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlreadyGone
Excuse me, but what planet are y'all living on? Do any of you go out into the real world of America? They DO preach this crap on TV....another reason I quit watching TV.

Go out into the little towns across this land...hang out at the grill about 6am...or go to the feed store about 10-11am.... or go to the high school football game on friday night.

There are plenty of real men and real women out there... real folks that know who they are and what they believe.

In fact, you might get your butt stomped talking this stuff with them and telling them they are effeminant... or suggesting that the girls are bi.

In fact, a few years ago... I was losing faith in America, because all iIsaw was this kinda stuff on TV, thought the whole world had gone to hell. Then I started running a sales route that went through eastern NC and Southside Va....what a relief.

Men doing men stuff, women doing women stuff, men and women helping each other and working and waving as I drove by....

Really, some of you need to get out and see this wonderful country and the strength of it's people... men and women.

I wanted to go out, but from what you described this seems like one heck of a scary place, so I think I'll pass, thanks

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nosred

Men may be physically stronger, but women have more brains, and that is a fact.

Actually that's wrong. Men have the larger brain of the two sexes. That's a fact. It's basic human anatomy.

Men on average are both physically and mentally superior to women.

Uh... no their not. Discovery Channel, buddy. Highly recommended.

Edit to add: I'm talking about the level of intelligence not physical strength or size of the brain between males and females.

By the way, there are plenty of animal groups in the wild where the female is the leader just as there are plenty of groups where the male is the leader. We work best when we share the power, not claim and fight for dominance over the other over and over again like a slinky.

[edit on 8/8/10 by ohsnaptruth]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sherlock Holmes

If you're taking a girl out to dinner and she asks: ''Where are we going for dinner ?'', you can either reply along the lines of:

1. ''We're going to [such and such place]'', or,
2. ''Ooh, I don't know. Where do you think we should go ?''

I'm sure 9 out of 10 women would prefer a man that answers ''1.''.
Whereas, men who would answer as ''2.'' just sound weak and indecisive, even if they naïvely think that they're being ''considerate''.

[edit on 8-8-2010 by Sherlock Holmes]

Take this from a woman. We think men who say answer 1 are d-bags.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Women are not weak. When a woman is mad, she can be a very worth opponent. Women just have a different way of doing things than men do. Men may be physically stronger, but women have more brains, and that is a fact. I think people underestimate women to much, including the women themselves.

It's not about being weak, it's about being compassionate and submissive. Women don't have more brains than men. Sexist and idiotic remarks. Women have more white matter and a larger corpus callosum than men do. Men have more gray matter and a slightly larger right-brain.

Women are better designed to lie, manipulate, and out-speak the average man. Men are better designed to think rationally, and process spatial data than the average woman.

Different, each having inherent qualities which were designed to benefit the species overall. By feminizing men, they make us more compassionate, and submissive. They make us less rational, and able to process everything that's going on in the world, to fight our enemy head on, and to rid the world of the elite scum who oppress humanity.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
its okay there are more insulting people,people often dont realise i cant have perfect grammar when im not even living in an english country,the important thing is to still be understood,and i do type kinda fast i often make mistakes.

i BLAME KE$HA. stupid singers like that pollute the mind of the youth,turning them into aggressive egoistic sluts,just listen to the lyrics.
and using program to morph your voice,yea even my voice sounds cool with a program,everyones doing it from t-pain. they have no talent...
when they turn the new generation into agrresive sluts instead of real women,and girly emo men there is your problem.
for starters im going to have a collection of all the great old classic cartoons (batman/samurai jack) i want my kid to learn "feelings" and "truth/good/bad" from these cartoons and especialy from "batman beyond" that movie was made for teaching kids stuff from life,from friends betraying you,to loss of loved ones and laws.i want my son to grew up a great man,not some emo listening to green day. i cant tell him what to do,but i can try pointing him to the right way

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join