It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel violates Lebanese airspace again

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Israel violates Lebanese airspace again

www.presstv.ir

Two Israeli aircraft have violated Lebanese airspace, breaking the sound barrier over several villages in the eastern part of the country.

The Lebanese Armed Forces issued a statement on Saturday saying that an Israeli fighter jet together with a reconnaissance plane crossed into Lebanese airspace on Friday at 6:00 p.m. local time (1500 GMT) and hovered over the eastern town of Baalbek, situated approximately 86 km (54 miles) northeast of the Lebanese capital Beirut.

Israeli aircraft left Lebanese airspace at 10 p.m. local time (1900 GMT).
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I'm just glad that Lebanon does not open fire on these Israeli jets. Some of me wishes they would open fire to prove a point, but I am still glad they don't.

What is the deal with Israel? Why do they think they can do whatever they want? Somebody is eventually going to snap and put Israel in their place. Then there will be all out war.

I wish the U.S. would stop being Israel's guardian. It seems the U.S. being behind Israel makes Israel feel invincible. Why does the U.S. have to try and be the world police. No country wants the U.S. to help out by invading. Just look what has happened in Afghanistan and Iraq.

The world is completly going to sh*t and I don't think we can reverse it. I wish everyone on ATS the best of luck when the S finally HTF.

www.presstv.ir
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Some of me wishes they would too, but look what happens over a tree over there! Airspace restrictions don't appear to mean a lot to Israel. Ask Turkey. Overall, I think the countries in Israel's neighborhood are very patient about airspace violations. But with tensions this high, that might not last for long.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

It is really amazing that the countries surrounding Israel are that patient, but if the tables were turned Israel would shoot the planes down in an instant.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I dont think Isreali surrounding countries are that patient I thinkk that they know its not a good idea to unleash the beast of the Isreali Armed Forces. God save Isreal God save the United States.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by humbleseeker

That's true too...guess I was trying to be kind. I'm sure they feel intimidated. The thing too is that if Israel need to get somewhere to run a "mission" they don't really give a flying flap. They do it and then make excuses later and weasel out of it. Oops...it was a mistake...

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   

With respect to you. I am sure you have seen enough of my post that I dont give a flying crap about the governments of the middle east and especially there airspace. I support Isreal and there right to exist and I support my country supporting them. Oops if Isreal or the US accidently flips the switch and drops a bomb on some islamic selves.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I hope they do fire on them... I hope they shoot one down!!! Let the games begin!!!

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Sure. Killing people is the only real solution when states have mentalities like that. I'm pretty sure Israel will get wiped out right along with whoever they decide to wipe out. Let the games begin, indeed. Peace to them and to us all. Not like this hasn't been the plan all along.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by humbleseeker

With respect to you. I am sure you have seen enough of my post that I dont give a flying crap about the governments of the middle east and especially there airspace. I support Isreal and there right to exist and I support my country supporting them. Oops if Isreal or the US accidently flips the switch and drops a bomb on some islamic selves.

Ah ignorance, the vocal proponent of war.
By the way, it's spelled Israel.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Just imagine how much money WW3 will generate for TPTB. I'm sure TPTB are standing in a puddle of drool up to their knees because of all the recent happenings around the world that will inevitably lead to WW3

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by SUICIDEHK45

Just imagine how much money WW3 will generate for TPTB. I'm sure TPTB are standing in a puddle of drool up to their knees because of all the recent happenings around the world that will inevitably lead to WW3

Oh cmon, why would they need more money?
If anything, they want more land or more resistant countries to fall.
Or hell, a good old fashioned depopulation attempt.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Mobius1974

So you're for the killing of jews? You're an anti-semite. That's what you are.

You're also for the killing of arabs since you say ``let the game begins``... since you're so sick you think war is a game of some sort. Sickos like you should go to mental hospitals... or join the neo-cons.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I want peace. I want peace more than you think. I want peace when you can walk down the street and not have to worry if your dressed the right way. I want peace when all countries allow there people to speak there minds and not have to fear if the government will strike them down. I want peace when I can bow down to the god of my choosing be it jesus, Allah or Buddah. I want peace when you can get rich and not have to share. i want peace when I can try my best even if I fail. We are all equal people all under a higher power be it what you will. I choose freedom for the world.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by SUICIDEHK45

Yeah. I'm pretty sure the war machine is churning at about it's optimum now. We can't handle anymore. We get into another war and the U.S. is going to implode. Now would probably be a very good time to get out of there. Let the Arab states go with Iran and nuke up and they'll at least have a level field. Maybe then we could get some diplomacy going.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Israel needs to just start a major war and get this show on the road. To many people talk of war, time to start one.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   

I want peace. I want peace more than you think. I want peace when you can walk down the street and not have to worry if your dressed the right way. I want peace when all countries allow there people to speak there minds and not have to fear if the government will strike them down.

You say you want peace, but you're describing freedom. Two very different things here.

Peace is nothing more than security, and security comes at the price of freedom. Peace cannot coexist with freedom, and you're definition of "peace" is really hostile takeover and assimilation of foreign cultures until they support Israel and American interests.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   
I think that by the time they hear the sound barrier being broken, the Isralei jets are long gone and back in Israeli territory. I think they would shoot them down....if they COULD.

I dont think Isreali surrounding countries are that patient I thinkk that they know its not a good idea to unleash the beast of the Isreali Armed Forces. God save Isreal God save the United States.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   
This is what I'm taliking about:
Israel fires warning shots towards Lebanese boat

Israel can fly jets into Lebanese airspace, but if a Lebanese fishing boat gets too close, Israel opens fire on it. The Israelis need to be settled down and put in their place.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   
It's okay! Israelites had much tragedy being slaves in the past so it is all okay, let them do what they want.

But seriously, it IS Israel we are talking about here. It is just as expected as it is with North Korea sending threats to South Korea. It is just too expected and obvious.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join