It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel violates Lebanese airspace again

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by TheBloodRed

Yeah, I guess it is par for the course. Israel is a bully, N. Korea TRIES to be a bully, Iran is led by a "madman" (puppet) and The U.S. loves Israel, hates N. Korea and Iran. Something doesn't add up here.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by SUICIDEHK45
reply to post by TheBloodRed

Yeah, I guess it is par for the course. Israel is a bully, N. Korea TRIES to be a bully, Iran is led by a "madman" (puppet) and The U.S. loves Israel, hates N. Korea and Iran. Something doesn't add up here.

How dare you call Israel a bully when it was the Arab states that attacked them over and over only to get their asses handed to them. Israel has to be prepared for war at all times because the Arabs have never relented in their call to push the Jews into the sea.

Hesbolah attacked Israel with thousands of rockets in 2006 after it had illegally taken Israeli troops hostage from Israel land. Israel has the right to fly over Lebanon especially when Lebanon attacked them AGAIN the other day just because Israeli troops were trimming trees south of the Blue line in Israeli territory, so Hesbolah could not sneak up in that area and attack. UNIFIL has already told us the Israelis were there when attacked so Lebanon was being the bully here.

Israel has my blessing to beat the dog snot out of Lebanon, Syria, and Iran as well as the terrorist Gaza slum haven any day any time. These punks have never done anything for peace, they only want war so that is what they will get very soon.

Israel is Gods nation, come against it and you will meet his wrath at the hands of the IDF!!!

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

in the last couple of decades how many arab states
attacked Israel and have routenly flown into their airspace, used white prophres on their civilians and so forth. please enlighten me.

so far i see the following

1, Israel break truce with Gaza and bomb the crap out of it and use white prosphres and other weapons on civilians.

2, engage with lebonen and declare war yet break every single UN protocol and attack civilian infrontstructure.

3, routinely fly into the air space of their neigbours and break the sound barrier over populated areas to intimidate the populace.

so most sane people would say screw israel and the planes should have been shot down, then again i doubt lebonoen has the air defences that can do that,
AAs on modern planes are great.

also Israel knows the more it acts aggresive the faster it will be its demise, as much as it can wipe another country off the map, those countries can also return the favor,

maybe when that happens we can see whos faith is right or if both are just deluded nut cases

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   

star for you. Israel through personal experience knows the wisdom of the Greeks. :if you should want peace, prepare for war.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

I am not an anti semite.. Nor anti Arab... I just think they are all a bunch of pride driven lunatics.. I hope they shoot one down and the Israelis start lobbing rockets back at them..

This war needs to be fought to the end.. No political pull out..

Yes I am sick.. i want this to happen.. I get excited about war.. call me what you want.. You cry about war.. i grab a beer and watch it with wide eyes!!

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Geezs, I thought God had angels,

not IDF members

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Phedreus

"Do unto others as others would do unto you"
But do it first!!!

Israeli Motto

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sky watcher
Israel is Gods nation, come against it and you will meet his wrath at the hands of the IDF!!!

You're "God" is the very same sun that all people live under, what makes Israel so special? You make it sound like a sacrifice to God every time some IDF soldier shoots a woman as they run away in fear, or bomb a group of children as they play in a field.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Israel has my blessing to beat the dog snot out of Lebanon, Syria, and Iran as well as the terrorist Gaza slum haven any day any time.

God's nation ? ? ?
Get real, FYI
God doesn't need israel ! ! ! Lol
It's us that are in need of God .

~

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 03:45 AM
link   

How dare you call Israel a bully when it was the Arab states that attacked them over and over only to get their asses handed to them.

False.

Israel initiated hostilities against Arabs in "Jewish Territory" in 1948, before the Arab states attacked Israel. They probably would have attacked anyway, but point is, ISrael started the killing first.

1956, Israel attacks Egypt at the behest of the United Kingdom, to reconquer the Canal Zone for the british.

1967, israel launches a sneak attack against Egypt.

1973, Egypt and Syria lanch an attack on Israel.

1982, Israel invades and occupies lebanon.

1991, Iraq launches missiles at Israel, Israel does not respond to the provocation.

2006, a raid against Israeli soldiers on occupied Lebanese territory leads to Israel using incendiary weapons and cluster bombs against civilian populations all over Lebanon.

2008, Israel violates a case-fire agreement with Hamas in Gaza, by firing missiles into Gaza City and bombing Rafah.

Po' widdle iswael.

Israel has to be prepared for war at all times because the Arabs have never relented in their call to push the Jews into the sea.

Actually, Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, and Syria all recognize Israel and have some degree of diplomatic relations with Israel. Saudi Arabia, the Gulf States, Iraq, and the Maghreb states have offered the same if Israel adheres to UN Resolution 242. even Hamas has offered to forgo its delegitimization of Israel in exchange for adherence to 242.

Israel will not do this because Israel demands the right to be exclusively Jewish, and also demands the right to take territory by force.

Hesbolah attacked Israel with thousands of rockets in 2006 after it had illegally taken Israeli troops hostage from Israel land.

Shebaa is part of Lebanon, actually. And yes, Hezbollah launched rockets at Israel. What do you expect them to do?

Israel has the right to fly over Lebanon especially when Lebanon attacked them AGAIN the other day just because Israeli troops were trimming trees south of the Blue line in Israeli territory,

Actually, two wrongs do not make a right. Lebanon screwed up badly with the tree idiocy. This does not then give Israel a right to break the law. it means Israel has a right to demand that the Lebanese military be held responsible, and nothing more.

so Hesbolah could not sneak up in that area and attack.

No, it's because the Israelis don't know how to not put a camera behind a tree in the first damn place. "So Hezbollah doesn't sneak up" man, that's funny. Like it's a cartoon or something with a whole pack of ne'er do-wells hiding behind a tree...

UNIFIL has already told us the Israelis were there when attacked so Lebanon was being the bully here.

You just said something factual. Purely by accident, I'm sure.

Israel has my blessing to beat the dog snot out of Lebanon, Syria, and Iran as well as the terrorist Gaza slum haven any day any time. These punks have never done anything for peace, they only want war so that is what they will get very soon.

So how many Israeli soldiers do you want to kill in the name of your hatred, Sky Watcher? I presume you will not be leading the charge, nor will any sons and daughters you might have. Big words for a dude living continents away.

Well, God better hurry up and pay his impound fee and collect, I'm getting sick of having to watch the place for him.

[edit on 10-8-2010 by TheWalkingFox]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by humbleseeker

do you support the war crimes being commited by the israeli goverment that are being backed by the u.s so your saying its ok to violate another countries airspace, what if it would have happened the other way would you be here screaming for an a invasion because they violated israeli airspace i smell a double standard, also if they where to drop a bomb its just oops as you put but oh no if any country did that omg its time to nuke and invade and kill every last person in this country come on at least be reasonable

and sky watcher i thinnk you should do a little more research on the topic because you just got owned by my friend up here
have a nice day

[edit on 10-8-2010 by truth_of_truth]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join