It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 New Excellent Alien Craft Sightings August 2010 [Videos]

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 01:20 AM
link   
HA HA!!

Anymore, I can read a thread's title and instantly know it's by UFOmaster. I think it's time for an avy switch in the 'master's honor.

As has been pointed out, the craft following the ISS is almost certainly the shuttle or Progress supply ship. What about it makes you think it's alien?

edit : The Progress 38 docking linked above took place July 4, 2010, thus fitting nicely with the July 8 posting date on the video.

[edit on 8/8/2010 by eaglewingz]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   
WOW that first video killed some of my brain cells

the title of this thread2 New Excellent Alien Craft Sightings August 2010

Where do people get off saying something is alien when we do not see aliens exit said object and make themselves known? Where is the alien aspect of this? IDGI.

Morons please leave UFOligy to the experts please..

When will these inebriated inbred idiots stop shining high powered lasers at air craft? Even if it is a shuttle out of range but still what if it is a Jet ? Even aliens would probably get annoyed which it obviously is not. Sooner or later some pilot is going to get blinded from the wanna be UFO chasers. It is just pathetic , people need to knock this crap off. Whatever happened to better safe than sorry? Look Steven Greer inspired a bunch of nutters to emulate CSETI expeditions and i keep seeing more of this madness... just appalling.

[edit on 8-8-2010 by Unknown Soldier]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier
When will these inebriated inbred idiots stop shining high powered lasers at air craft?

It would be hilariously ironic if one day these idiots getting zapped by the aliens lasers if they do indeed managed to shine one on an alien craft.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Discotech

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier
When will these inebriated inbred idiots stop shining high powered lasers at air craft?

It would be hilariously ironic if one day these idiots getting zapped by the aliens lasers if they do indeed managed to shine one on an alien craft.

LOL I think ET returned the favor in this case

www.alienvideo.net...

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

I've read that story before, disturbing and scary to say the least and not what I wanted to read again while eating my breakfast lol

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by UFOmaster

UFOmaster.......you really need to stop this, virtually everyone of your threads is a sensational headline, yelling that you have made another great find and offer us conclusive proof of ET visitation and/or crafts.

The truth of the matter is they have all been debunked/proven to be hoaxes, or are anything but conclusive proof.

It's great to be enthusiastic about this subject, but don't let it cloud your judgement when it comes to posting.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
This is a video of a Russian spacecraft approaching and then docking with the ISS. My friends and I saw it live in the sky, because we thought it would be cool to watch.

Look it up.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join