It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 New Excellent Alien Craft Sightings August 2010 [Videos]

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Hello ATSers!

UFOmaster here with a superb update of the UFO phenomena.

I have two videos of separate 2nd kind experiences for you to watch in awe.

This first video seems to show a craft in pursuit of the ISS space station. Very good footage indeed! The lines you see are high powered pointer lasers which show you the alien craft in question.

I also have a second video which could be mistaken for the ISS BUT 2 ISS stations do not exist so my analysis concludes these must be some other worldly space fleet.

Anyway Enjoy

I would love to read your opinions on these excellent sightongs!

Many Thanks

[edit on 7-8-2010 by UFOmaster]

[edit on 7-8-2010 by UFOmaster]

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
nice find. although, the first could be a shuttle with the iss?
second movie, i have to watch again

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
And just how are you identifying anything as the ISS?
The times I have seen it it traveled across the sky at quite a better clip that what was shown in the first video. What is hown could be anything at all. Claiming one to be the ISS and the other an alien craft is quite an assumption. The second video isn't worth commenting on IMO.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Teabags

Not worth commenting on? Did you mean you have no explanation to comment?

I thought so! Very insightful, just like your UID.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by UFOmaster
reply to post by Teabags

Thats quite a presumptuous statement, just like your UID....

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Alien craft ? How can you be so sure that everything you post here is an alien craft ?

The first vid could just be another satellite on a similar trajectory to the ISS seeing as though they both fade out at the same point and both follow the same trajectory whilst visible.

As for the second one, it could be anything from satellites to chinese lanterns.

Again why are you so narrow minded to dismiss every other option and just flat out claim it's an alien craft ?

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Discotech
Alien craft ? How can you be so sure that everything you post here is an alien craft ?

The first vid could just be another satellite on a similar trajectory to the ISS seeing as though they both fade out at the same point and both follow the same trajectory whilst visible.

As for the second one, it could be anything from satellites to chinese lanterns.

Again why are you so narrow minded to dismiss every other option and just flat out claim it's an alien craft ?

Because he's a troll. Like the ones found on every internet forum.

He purposely repeats the same posting patterns and annoying habits even after a forum moderator offered him advice.

He repeats the "my analyses" line in every topic, because he knows it's going to get a rise out of the rest of us.

Trust me. I'm an e-dork. I know a troll when I see one.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Neither of them are excellent videos in my opinion. Excellent would be defined as something other than a light in the sky.
Neither of them deserve to be called alien craft as there is absolutely nothing that suggests such a claim.
Unidentified Flying Objects, not excellent alien craft, are what you have here.

Still awaiting your reappearance on your Nibiru thread too.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by UFOmaster

UFOmaster.....

Those 2 videos are beyond bad.

Like I said before.....

I think you might be having a little "fun" with us.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
If the first video did show the ISS, then the other object could be a shuttle, a Soyuz, an unmanned Russian Progress supply craft, or the unmanned ESA Jules Verne supply craft.

The second video simply showed two lights moving through the sky -- two lights that could be otherworldly, but could just as easily (and more likely) be mundane terrestrial craft, such as two planes with their landing lights on.

I'm beginning to agree with 'Maybe...Maybe Not'. This is the third or fourth post of yours with extremely questionable "evidence". I'm beginning to think you're just pulling our leg.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by SaosinEngaged

I really don't know if he's a troll or not, there are really people like this out there.

I suspect his analysis is a case of 3 simple steps

1. Watch video
2. Declare any random object an alien craft
3. Profit ???

Aliencraftmaster would you like to educate us on your great analysis techniques so we can learn from the master ? As it's quite obvious we are failing in our analysis to spot the alien craft and are getting them confused with real world objects, which is bad news for us if we're ever to see an alien craft

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   

reply to post by Teabags

Right! Not worth commenting upon. With absolutely no data presented, you want us to "oooo, look at that....and that....

Frankly, a waste of time, and worse I wasted the time and effort to tell you this obvious fact.

Hint: change your name to UFOdude or even drop the "e".

[edit on 7-8-2010 by Aliensun]

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Not really sure what to make of the first one. In july I saw two objects following each other in the sky. Apparently they were the ISS and something else, Ill need to go check. Of course they may have been something different, there we many sightings on the same night, im not 100 percent sure either way.

The second video looks like it could be chinese lanterns. Im not exactly sure but thats what it kinds looks like to me.

Cheers

Edit - The object that I saw was the Progress 38 resupply ship following the ISS.

[edit on 7-8-2010 by FoxMulder91]

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
It's such a waste of time to keep going through hundreds of videos with lights moving in the sky.

IMHO the video is irrelevant, but the OP was apparently sufficiently convinced that he felt it was worthy of posting. What's the big deal!

Let's track down the "real" people that have the physical evidence we need and put this daunting question to rest once and for all.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I see nothing alien here.
The OP has a habit of using words like
"Awesome", "Excellent" etc to over-sensationalize
his threads. If you came here for awesome or excellent
please let this be a warning for his next post.
Guaranteed to deliver in the same manor.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by FactFinder
IMHO the video is irrelevant, but the OP was apparently sufficiently convinced that he felt it was worthy of posting. What's the big deal!

Originally posted by FactFinder
It's such a waste of time to keep going through hundreds of videos with lights moving in the sky.

Let's track down the "real" people that have the physical evidence we need and put this daunting question to rest once and for all.

In my mind you answered what the big deal is yourself. Why waste time on someone who sensationalizes videos that don't have much to see and don't have much input on them but rather just says "LOOK LOOK LOOK" instead of actually putting forth ideas and debates to actually further the topic in a meaningful way? Unfortunately we're supporting the thread simply by replying but nothing's perfect in life.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Lights in the sky, yet again...

Alien spacecraft? most probably not. UFO? Yes, until someone identifies it...which should be shortly...

These posts are getting old, for all the reasons already mentioned. TROLL, being the main reason. The MODS have been more than patient with this young fellow so far, don't expect that to last much longer. The posts will probably stop, or slow down, once junior high is back in session....

Oh, and the fact that he rarely comes back on after making a post to back up his claims or give any clarifications is also a big red flag...

And, btw:

...so my analysis concludes these must be some other worldly space fleet.

Could you explain how you do your analysis?...

edit: to add the btw....

[edit on 8-8-2010 by Toxicsurf]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   
The OP is an utter troll and star-questing dork imo (or a bad disinfo agent), but the first video still intrigues me.

If there was a satellite in the same trajectory, wouldn't it always be there? I know the ISS can change course, but it requires a lot of fuel and reason to do so... I don't think this is regular practice.

So what is this thing? It does seem to be following at the exact same rate of speed. Imo, more explanation is needed.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

It would be nice if some specific information was provided but it's odd that the Headline says August 2010 and the video was posted on July 8.

It could be a Progress or Shuttle, docking or undocking.

[edit on 8/8/2010 by Phage]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join