It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humanity is at a dangerous crossroads!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Redwookieaz

You are %100 right. The moment when US gives that order uncountable number of nuclear missiles accumulated as a result of an absurd competition among powers, US would also be ordering the immediate death not only of hundreds of millions of persons, among them an incalculable number of citizens of US.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Well if we do attack Iran, I got my hopes up for cheap gasoline when we invaded Iraq. So as long as we can get gas back to 89cents a gal then ok. I mean me the tax payer is helping fund the wars, we should get some of the spoils.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Be Prepared: The Motto of the Boy Scouts of America. Since most of the men that drew up the plans and will implement them if necessary were probably Boy Scouts...knowing the Motto, for those that don't, is appropriate.

No one in the military wants to nuke Iran, desire is not a trait of a professional soldier anyway, but this week is important and if things take a turn for the worse...at least everyone knows the very severe consequences.

What are people really upset about... that there are consequences to our beliefs and our actions?

I don't see armed conflict in the next few days...but there is no reason to not be prepared anyway. If you don't like nuclear weapons pointed in your face, then quit with your political and emotional games already.

Everyone knows that America will use them if necessary and no other country on Earth can make that claim. Think hard about what you believe in...what we believe in is well attested to.

[edit on 8-8-2010 by bruxfinn]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Also The Persian Gulf is a strategic region, If security in this region is jeopardized, they US suffer too, and Iranian response will be crushing.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Why do they say humanity? I most certainly dont support wars and I dont think most people do. If these guys want to go to wars, fine, but I take no responsibility for what they are doing and I do not support it in any way.

Some people on this planet needs to repeat mistakes over and over and the rest of us gets caught in their crossfire.

[edit on 8-8-2010 by Copernicus]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Humanity has its consciousness hijacked over and over and they do everything out of greed and profit to themselves, but as pupetees, they are serving the S group whose purpose is to pull in the negative harvest, to halt progression, to bring as much karma as possible.

We have choices. Comet Honda. 11 11. Our awareness and awakening affects everything. There is a law of consequence to war, to starvation, to being turned off form caring about others and being turned onto senseless consumers. If we pull in safety and awareness, then again, over a decade away another close call. And that will mean they will work very hard to bring in even more disasters. Even close, a comet can do alot. In the days of old, they caused pole shifts. Some natives still climb mountains at the first earthquake to watch the skies.

I read somewhere that when Honda was close to Venus it emitted two meteors from its tail, its debris. Law of consequence. Nothing is by accident. Don't let them stir up the war pot. Just because a ship pulls into port doesnt mean you board it. Think. Say no.
Law of consequence. Hijacked consciousness. We need to wake up.

Say no, don't go to war. Of course they call wars. But do we answer the call, do we say no, do we refuse to allow our children to grow up uniformed so they chose to be warriors? Lets wake up.

[edit on 8-8-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I support your suggestion with my entire being.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by AmosGraber

Yes you are right. let’s say WWIII began on November 4, 1979. The time IRAN occupied the US embassy…lol

[edit on 8-8-2010 by Prof. Twister]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Surprising!!! could you provide the link. thx

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
OK, I want everyone to take a step back from their opinions on the evil U.S. or Israel for a second. Lets look at what happened in 2008. U.S. and NATO had been doing a massive naval exercise in the Atlantic off the west coast of the U.S..

Then we get sketchy info that the huge Armada is heading for the Persian Gulf area. We didn't hear about it much because the Olympics were starting.

Then it happens. Russia sends its army south and what everyone thinks is a small regional conflict between Georgia and Russia is really a planned push to Israel and Iraq. Russian troops were moved from St.Petersburg to the area under the cover of a military exercise the same time the U.S. and NATO are holding their Naval exercise. One thing that was found in hindsight was that the Russian division left their base with every ounce of gear they had.

So we have Bush and Putin enjoying the opening Olympic games in China but little does Bush know, Putin is about to call his bluff. While the NATO Armada steams to the Persian Gulf for an attack on Iran, Putin invades south to show his dis-pleasure and his intentions to bring the fight to Israel and Iraq if we do attack Iran. Putin did not fully pull the trigger, he just wanted to make a point and after a bitter spat in the grandstands of the Chinese stadium Bush agreed to turn the Armada around. Bush and Putin then let their Intel people concocted the whole Georgia attacked Russian peacekeepers story.

The rest is history.

So what did we learn? If the U.S. and NATO attack Iran, Russia will side with Iran and confront the U.S. in a nightmare scenario. This is a lose lose situation for everyone, even the psychos in our governments.

So what will they try this time? Israel really, honestly don't want to live with the fear of a nuclear Iran and neither do its neighbors.

Israel will attack and they will go it alone. The U.S. may tell Israel we have your back but you can bet nothing good will come out of this U.S. Administration. Israel will strike Iran and whether its a radiation leak from a Iranian reactor or nuclear material stored in the wrong place at the wrong time, Russia will be drug into the fray.

Iran will launch a invasion of Israel through Turkey or northern Iraq with Turkeys blessing meeting up in Syria while the Russians take the same Route through Georgia into Turkey and join the invasion forces. Libya, Sudan and Ethiopia will join the fight either by land through Egypt witch isn't a great possibility but could happen, I think they will try to launch a sneak naval-Marine type assault to encircle Israel and take some pressure off the main invasion forces.

I think Obama will fold under so much pressure or just outright dis our long time partner in Israel. Obama will tell us that all of our troops in Iraq and Turkey will not be in danger of attack unless we get in the fight, this will not go over well in the U.S. and militia style attacks could break out all over the U.S. giving Obama the excuse to clamp down on us Americans. He will also watch as Israel is encircled and threatened for its very existence.

This one act whether you agree with anyone attacking Iran or not is that since Obama IE the U.S. military does not help Israel and prevent Israel from the awful threat of utter destruction leads to the worst option for them. The only option, The Samson option. Israel will be FORCED to nuke the hell out of the Invasion forces and their home support structure. Israel will unleash the beast.

They will wait until the invasion forces are near the borders of Israel in the mountains of Lebanon more specifically in the Bekaa Valley and strike hard decimating the invasion forces to the north, while Israel target Tehran, Damascus and many missile sites inside Russia.

Russia itself will lose 2/3rds of its standing army. Iran and the rest will be in utter ruins. Israel will survive the Russian onslaught of nuclear weapons thanks to the Arrow and other secret missile defense systems. The whole world will beg for peace when everyone fears a massive U.S. nuclear strike to finish off Russia and possibly add to the destruction. Remember, when the nukes start flying things happen very fast.

Instead of the U.S. striking while the Iron is hot, Obama will tell Israel enough is enough and he will stop the fighting now that Israel has the upper hand.

The world will praise Obama for keeping the U.S. out of this war and for stopping it. The absolute horror of the dead and destruction will lead all nations to give up their nukes to the new one world government headed by none other than Obama. The excuse to even keep some nukes around will be the threat from space, aliens or comets and asteroids.

This is the prophesied Gog-Magog war, this is not Armageddon. During Armageddon all nations come against Israel.

I know some people will say Sky, your nuts. I am not trying to offend anyone either, I have studied bible and other prophetic messages for along time. I also know a ton about the military of this world. Given the times and situation we live in and that the bible tells us that this war is coming we can not ignore it. We know the war has not happened yet because these nations are named in the good book and some have never attacked Israel and to point out Damascus, Syria has never been laid to ruin yet but is during this war with Israel it will be. This is all my educated best scenario.

I pray for peace but if war comes, I stand by our God of Israel and all who come against his land.

[edit on 8-8-2010 by Sky watcher]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Guys, it's all a freaking show. This isn't about nukes, or Israel, or whatever other propaganda you're being fed. It's about OIL..

If we don't secure these fields, and get as much pumping out of that land as possible, our economy and way of living ceases to exist.

Oil Reserves by Country

Does anyone honestly deny that we went to Iraq for oil, and because Saddam stopped using the USD to trade oil

Same thing, different land. This is geopolitical strategics.

[edit on 8-8-2010 by unityemissions]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

They don't need oil. Its about karma. They've sold out the human race to the S group and are attempting to halt awareness and heap more chaos, murder and despair on us. More bloodlust, and karma.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

They don't need oil. Its about karma. They've sold out the human race to the S group and are attempting to halt awareness and heap more chaos, murder and despair on us. More bloodlust, and karma.

Who is they?

WE need oil to survive. Globalization will FAIL without oil. We supply 1/3 of the world's food. We need millions of barrels of oil every day to get that job done. Billions will die within mere weeks if OIL didn't flow around the world.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   

But most of that oil goes to China. So why should we fight with vehicles using oil, for a sum total of a loss of oil.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Thanks for all thoughtful comments here, but also lets watch this video by Scott Horton at the University of California, Riverside, he calmly and confidently debunks the accusations against Iran.

Iran Propaganda Debunked in Under Seven Minutes

Fixed vid

[edit on 8/8/10 by masqua]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91

But most of that oil goes to China. So why should we fight with vehicles using oil, for a sum total of a loss of oil.

I don't have all the answers, but perhaps this is a type of proxy war against China? Also, are you sure that the sum total would be a loss of oil? Is this including both immediate, and long term? I have my doubts on your ability to accurately do arithmetic's after that other thread on already using xxxx quadrillion barrels!!

Just being honest, but am open to being proven wrong.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Chossudovsky is here : US will start WW3 by attacking Iran

Fixed vid

[edit on 8/8/10 by masqua]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
star date: Aug 12, 2072

Headlines:
In an amazing show of good faith, Chinese Ambassador Houtang met with Russian Ambassador Kilenekov at the great wall of Washington today in an effort to start negotiations to bring down the great wall in Washington DC separating the east and west side of the former Capital of the US Empire which fell during WW3.

Chinese workers used pick axes to chip away mounds of concrete to create a passageway connecting the Chinese side with the Russian side while Russian counterparts used skydozers to laser lambast from their side.

This event marks the first of a series of allied trade agreements which allow the currencies of both to be used freely in the former US Territories. Federal Reserve notes were flown in by skychoppers from Beijing Street (formerly known as Wall Street) and burned as a celebration of VOA-Day (Victory over America).

In other news, the American rebel stronghold areas are growing at a massive pace. The group that calls themselves The Rednecks have taken another ammunition supply depot in the states formally known as Georgia, Alabama and Florida.

China, Russia and the rest of the commies can try but if they make it here witch would be a huge task for them, they will die trying to take us. We will be using bulldozer's to push their body's out to sea.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions

Originally posted by Gorman91

I don't have all the answers, but perhaps this is a type of proxy war against China? Also, are you sure that the sum total would be a loss of oil? Is this including both immediate, and long term? I have my doubts on your ability to accurately do arithmetic's after that other thread on already using xxxx quadrillion barrels!!

Just being honest, but am open to being proven wrong.

And not for nothing but I don't want to be held hostage by China or Russia when it comes to oil. If we are in control history has proved we don't do that to them but Russia has done it several times of late.

Iran does for a fact want to revise the Persian Empire, they think the Mahdi will come and help them in their adventures and that is a stated fact.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Oh yea, that was because the retarded sign said Had a double B. Where I come from a double B means billion barrels. But I corrected myself once I saw the glaringly obvious wrongs in it.

One wrong, however, does not make this wrong. The fact is that it costs 100 million barrels to fuel the army. a year

energybulletin.net...

That's a lot of oil. We could save a lot of time using our own oil and waiting for our new technology.

And then of course is the obvious question. The oil companies would quadruple their profits if they moved onto more than just oil products. So why don't they? The returns of producing other fuels would be massive.

[edit on 8-8-2010 by Gorman91]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join