It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand Message - Law Of One - Discussion!

page: 199
<< 196  197  198    200  201  202 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   
The Truth of our evolutionary path and roles cannot be taken away, for they are freely available by design. It is a birthright to have divine path revelations accessible to aid seeking of knowledge to gain divine inspirations that aid progression to the beyond-- however, such materials can be veiled/hidden via added distortion/false pathways laid out to manipulate. This is the type of world we live in with the allowance of Christ opposition force here to create/implement lies and the freewill agency of man to embrace all manner of beliefs whether for right or wrong (true or false) causes. And this is where false doctrines within organised religions have given the truths within them a bad name resulting in great apostasy from Christ faith in particular in this 'modern' age. Agendas relating to the corruptions of true love/unity/wisdom teachings offshooting from the roots of Christed Spiritual Truth.

Many commandments of men in this world amongst the sacred word of the Christed. Please reach out to discern wisely the Christ path teachings, asking for divine guidance to do so. We can not do this on our own without the given graces to 'see', as much as ego may disagree with that statement. We are all children to a Creating Father. And He is reaching out to us to join Him in the Spirit of love and wisdom-- and we do have a role to play beyond the deceptions of just 'being' (do what thou will philosophies) and carelessly doing what we like thinking there are not consequences in performing wrong actions towards members of our Spirit Family.

Everything has it's place on Earth for a reason, especially the books that serve their own role and purpose in balance. They were all inspired for a reason, whether this is perceived or not. It is how we choose to discern and utilise revealed Holy Spirit inspired information that can make the difference among positive individual soul choices in the oneness.

The Bible especially has it's place for these times where much discernment in being aware of the workings of opposition forces AND even moreso the benevolent Christ forces (who want you to reach out in prayer and in faith to seek) has never been more important. The revelations included regarding awareness of future events and prophetic teachings within bear relevance to gaining wisdoms in Truth because what has been written via their living word is playing out today (for those who can 'see' the truth in this statement).

This is based on what I too have been directly shown of things specifically pertaining to Revelation scripture. It correlates more than I would hope it would. Graces and blessings to you all. You are so loved. More than you may currently realise. Peace.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 6-12-2010 by benedict9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by benedict9

We all have different views, concerning the relevance of the scriptures. I know others have talked about the code, and finding the positive in it, reclaiming it from its negative.

Yehsua/Jesus is a light within it, and he is more FOL, Higher Up, than any other religious master/teacher/figure on earth, including Budda. He shows the direct path to progression.

That being said, ancient religous scriptures filled with retributions, punishments and dark things are unacceptable being read in modern times, and its child abuse to subject children to lies, to me.

Nor is it a good idea to subject people to following others blindly, and not thinking for themselves, discerning for themselves, experiencing for themselves, and its against Yeshua's own teachings to do so. He said the kingdom of heaven lies within, and also that what he did we can do and greater.

edit to add: The inner guidance within us, our inner knowing, if we're not quelling it by compromising what we know is right in our hearts, guides us, as there is guidance, both and without. There are things that can be found, even in books, posts from others, and in scriptures if one is not buying into them wholesale. We can be nudged and drawn to things, and then reflect in our hearts and meditate. We can also be led within.

I would be very interested in a non religuous, interpretation of the life of Jesus, and bible codes and passages in a democratic way with many voices, and also examining the lessons Jesus taught in modern terms, applicable to modern situations and societies, and from different view points as well. What would Jesus, or the FOL do, for example, when faced with any numbers of difficulties, including actions of the leaders, bankers, the homeless, social justice and inequality throughout the world? Would Jesus, or the FOL go to war, to solve a difficulty? Would they ever take a life under any circumstance, even to defend themselves? Would they take a bullet for another instead of fighting back?

These are the questions I am interested in, and also how to directly redeem, bring forth the light squares in all circumstances.

edit on 6-12-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Would Jesus, or the FOL go to war, to solve a difficulty? Would they ever take a life under any circumstance, even to defend themselves? Would they take a bullet for another instead of fighting back?

Either way you look at it there's alot of christ in the room right now, it would be interesting to read what their perspective would be on the questions above...

I've often wondered what would jesus do in today's modern world and if he'd have the same impact as before. For me today's controlled media would be the biggest obstacle he'd face in getting his "good word" out.

We can draw a simple comparrison with WikiLeaks..
Right now! Julian Assange is being hounded by China, Russia and the US, we can see the machine working together regardless of politics or dogma. I'm NOT comparing Assange to jesus but we can certainly see how hard it is for 1 man to convey an alternative message in this modern world. I don't see how jesus could function without mass-media on his side but I'd also be very wary of a mass-media backed jesus...

Celestial Love, 1 & all....

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   

I would be very interested in a non religuous, interpretation of the life of Jesus, and bible codes and passages in a democratic way with many voices, and also examining the lessons Jesus taught in modern terms, applicable to modern situations and societies, and from different view points as well. What would Jesus, or the FOL do, for example, when faced with any numbers of difficulties, including actions of the leaders, bankers, the homeless, social justice and inequality throughout the world? Would Jesus, or the FOL go to war, to solve a difficulty? Would they ever take a life under any circumstance, even to defend themselves? Would they take a bullet for another instead of fighting back?

These are the questions I am interested in, and also how to directly redeem, bring forth the light squares in all circumstances.

Unity my sister, I almost wished you wouldn't have brought this up. It is a the exact line of thought which has brought me to where I am in life spiritually. Since you did bring it up, I'll share my thoughts and what lead to them on this subject.

It was not very long ago that Spiritually, I was a Palero intiated under the spirit of Zarabanda (the congo spirit of iron and war). I was a warrior to the T. I had spent 14 years in the Marine Corps. I was trained and familiar with modern tactics, weapons, and equipment. I was prepared to take lives and sacrifice my own if the need arose. When I left the Marine Corps in 2006, my life traveled a path which gradually revealed to full extent of oppression we now live in in this country. I felt betrayed and wanted to fight back. So, in 2009 I began organising a militia. It was coming together well up until the FBI raided the Michigan boys (Hattari or something like this). When that went down, most of our members lost their nerve to even train. So, I was back to being a lone gun man. I knew there was absolutely no way of fighting back against the machine we live under. The technology, the training, the weapons, the structure of the beast that has become our government is unstoppable by anything. Force, simply will not work. This realisation devastated my spirit. I, for the first time in my life felt helpless. So, I opened the Bible.

I can see the times and know we are on the verge of a great transition. I turned to the Bible out of hopelessness. I was looking for answers. I wanted to find a key somewhere on how to unshackle myself, my friends, and my family from the chains of oppression, and to help them make it through these times. I read the Gospels. I read the entire Bible from start to finish, but I kept coming back to the Gospels. What I found was amazing.

Jesus Christ lived at a time just like this one. The Roman Empire was just as formidable in his day as our world government is today. The Synagogue was just as powerful then as our organised faiths are today. The names and views may have changed, but the system is the same. So, what did Jesus know that gave him the strength to stand up to ALL of it?

It is simple. Be a man of Peace. Love all. Harm None.

There is no way to stand against the forces which are rising against humanity in another way than by being love and peace. If you bring force against it, you will not prevail. Even if you DO manage to knock the power structure down, you will have just become the oppressor. The same system remains. Jesus knew this. He knew he had to die to teach this. So, he did.

What would Jesus do today? The same thing he did then. Only this time, he would have the technology to reach many many more. The foundation has already been laid in the hearts of many who KNOW his message.. All that is needed is to live as he did and do as he did and encourage others to do the same. We must be the change that we want to see. If we want a bloody revolution, we will get it, but it will doom our future to the same end we are now in, and the cycle will repeat. If we aim for a peaceful revolution, then the future will be that which we create. We are the methods of our existence. What we do today is the bed rock of our tomorrow. Never lay mine fields you may have to cross yourself. If you truly believe in the immortal soul and the benevolence of a creator, faith, hope, and charity are all that is needed.

What would Jesus do? I hope I know the answer and am demonstrating it with my own life.

With Love,

Your Brother
edit on 6-12-2010 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by strangleholder1

Would Jesus, or the FOL go to war, to solve a difficulty? Would they ever take a life under any circumstance, even to defend themselves? Would they take a bullet for another instead of fighting back?

To me it is very clear that Jesus will be fulfilling an entirely different role when he returns. His first mission was to assume a role of humility and submit himself to the deepest level ( by demonstrating total self denial) in order not only to be an example to us but also to demonstrate his worthiness to recieve absolute power. Absolute power brings absolute corruption unless absolute humilty or lack of self is present. He came as a lamb the first time the second time he will come as a lion. Albeit a very wise and compassionate one. Never the less he will posess and demonstrate some very fiercesome attributes.

As far as the media goes or anything else for that matter..... it's irrelevant. I'm sure the form that he will be in this time will be more than sufficient to do whatever is necessary. He said that if his kingdom were of this world that his servants would fight. This time this world will be his kingdom. We need to remember that HH said we will be working on the balance between wisdom and compassion in 4th density. This should tell us that it is not always wise to be compassionate. There is truly a season for all things.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
why would things be any different than what has already been written as testimony, jesus gave all who believed in him his word and life to be saved from sin, by word his message grew through numbers, by word he performed his miracles, by word the people of the world became aware, by word deciples who believed spread and carried forth his teachings, and by this word will arise 2 witnesses to prophecy to all who listen that the end has come, to repent and return to god before its too late, that christ is coming and judgement is near. who will listen or who will cast the first stone. for all of life will see his power and might when he again returns.

if the word of jesus cannot be believed, then why would anyone believe that he is near, that he is seen, that his presence is all around and within, for he will show himself in the end, not as man alone but as spirit and voice from all of heaven above.
edit on 6-12-2010 by redgy because: space added

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Sitting in a middle of a pond on a circular stone with stream running and Koi Fish swimming in the pond, while meditating and watching things unfold to themselves

Kind Regards Mysterious

M

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I just want to say something. I came across a thread that validated all of my suspicions and pretty much have figured out what is going on and how the military started targeting me in Sept 09, due to my experiences, which aren't the negatives, and they've never really liked benevolent contact going on.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
The Truth about Hair?

This thread is excellent, it brings in some of the research, the mllitary black operations. Often natives and half native, half Irish, were seen as the most psi, and most selected for their studies. My friend is very psi, half native and half Scottish for example, and she is very aware of what the world is like. Our psi, right hemisphere, intuition, knowing, natural gifts, telepathy, is our natural connection to Family, Higher Ups, inner Knowing, to each other and the world, and its our freedom and enhances our ability to see through the traps.

when they recruited, often forcibly took small children of these races, they promptly got a military cut.

And their psi nearly vanished.

Well, anyway, hair, is a part sensory perception, each hair is alive, and is kind of like a feeler.

I've been targeted with some kind implant, and then they've been putting up the new digital television towers everywhere, much like microwave towers, they can direct haarp like technology at anyone, and it has created so much static electricity, and even magnetic fields, my son jumped in shock when he felt my head, and it hurts, burns, and is very disruptive when they target someone. But i have always trusted 100% in Love and Family, and send much love and conversional energy to the negatives, in other they are messing with the wrong person, and if they come to me, my job is to convince them that a U-Turn is the best and sanest thing they ever do and that they have family and loved ones waiting so that no matter how hard the effort would be, even if things would need to be purified and hardships endured, its worth it in the end, and its a matter of feeling good about self, overcoming shame and really striving to help. Then I renounce/denounce negativity and send them on their way.

But the targeting is real.

I've decided my sons are going to grow their hair out. Long hair is an asset, and its natural.

I made a post showing various hairstyles that look good for older women, on the thread, since my friend is nearly 60 and looks great.

Also, any suggestions for protection of HAARP or frequencies would be great. For example, someone told me he wears bandanas to protect his head. Im not sure how well that would work, but I would really like to know what others think of this:

How to Make an Orgonite Orgone Cloud Buster 2

and

Orgonite, Orgone effects on the Human Aura

Orgonite - Pendant Construction.avi

I'm thinking of bringing in supplies to make these? Do they work?

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Uh, hair are your arials? All hair dressers are employed by the Government? ALL Bald headed men are uptight??

Ummmm.

uh

BAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

All I can say is, pass me some of what they are smokin!

Hey, if that is what they need to believe for growing out their hair, more power to them.

The military requires a short hair cut for a reason. If you are in a combat arms force, the hair is required to be kept even shorter than say, the Air Force. The reason is because you do not want to be in a hand to hand combat and have your opponent gain control over you by grabbing a fistful of hair. Put me in a fight with someone with long hair, and I will show you how easily they can be taken down. Where ever the head goes, the body WILL follow.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   

edit on 7-12-2010 by AdonaiChristBless because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

I know they utilize short hair for practical reasons, but this also ruined some of their projects until they figured out why. I also know what I'm talking about with regards to targeting. Also, really makes sense on the terrible oppression of women throughout the world throughout history and in modern times. The Hijab has its reasons. I think there are probably lots who don't chose long hair, but I just connected some more dots. It makes sense of a lot of things including the type of targeting I've noticed.

I don't really worry if others get this or not, but would really like advice on the orgonite. Anyone who has tried this, does it work? I haven't gone out of my way to mail order in 50-100 dollars with of crystals if its not going to do the job. Thats a little steep for an experiment.
edit on 7-12-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I'm bringing up the orgonite because I've been searching for many answers on this for some time. And this recent thread has made it clear to me that seeking protection from HAARP like frequencies, their Digital Towers and Cell Phone towers, is needed. But I also recall watching Arizona Wilder's interview by David Icke, and I believe her, her expression is sincere, and frightened. She spoke about their attempt to trap Lady Di's spirit in stone or crystal. I also recall the boy from Russia that was interviewed by project camelot, who had past life memories of MArs, and he spoke of souls trapped in stone or rock, I don't know what kind of rock, not sure they meant quartz, or anything which is typical for orgonite. I do have past life memories of mars and have prayed and asked for everyone still there to be released and helped.

I'm well aware that those who don't understand, explore these issues, don't believe. That is no concern for me on my search for truth, because I they are not me, and do know. My concern with the orgonite basically is that I have no wish to harm anyone or anything, I am not even allowed to put up a mirrored shield in meditation or during any form of psi attack, which has occurred in the past. My Higher Self stepped in and instead of shielding, what I did was send Love and Light and Compassion and pray for whoever was sending this negative energy towards me, that had zapped all my energy, given me an extreme headache and was causing my heart to skip beats, and I literally thought I was going to die. When I asked for them to be reached, light within them, memories of family, for them to choose happiness over the distortions they were lost in, the attack stopped and I was up and doing dishes in no time.

I do want to try orgonite if its good at deaeling with frequencies, and any form of scalar technology, or targetting. However, if it harms negative entities in any way, I won't harm anyone, no one, ever. I am not allowed. I've known that for some time.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   

mail order in 50-100 dollars with of crystals if its not going to do the job.

I did not mean to make light of the post my friend. When I read it it was truly funny. So, I expressed it. Some things others perceive are funny. There is nothing wrong with this. Humor is good for the soul. Furthermore, I am sure in their world view, those who hold this notion of long hair see it as absolute truth. It is their way of experiencing the world they created. What I would ask these folks with esp through hair follicles is, what has your special powers done for mankind? Really, you have such super duper powers, what are you using them for other than to feel more special than the next guy, other than to gain attention?

chirp, chirp, chirp, goes the cricket in the moon light.

As to the orgone, I ask the same thing. What is it going to grant you to benefit your fellow man? If it was so powerful a device, would we not have world peace by now?

Live in such fantasy worlds if one must. The reality is that we are toying with folly while our environment is wasted and our Brothers around the world starve and die of curable disease while someone seels pet rocks to advance their own status and comfort in life. All so you can imagine yourself "busting clouds". How so very productive.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Its not about granting something great for all of humanity. Humans in general are targetted so if it works of course it would benefit everyone if they did this. But individuals are being strongly targetted, painfully, and ongoing. Steven J. Smith, whistle blowing scientist just died under mysterious circumstances, and I highly recommend everyone grab his articles before they vanish.

www.whale.to...

He was being targetted by Haarp like frequencies himself, from what I read, and it produced even something akin to bends like symptoms in him amongst other things. I've been experiencing this since sept 08, not the same but those HD towers create magnetic fields around you, and burning forhead, skin, and even frazzled, kind of fried hair, and that is roughly the time they put the tower up for the digital television near us. So, its more basic self protection Im thinking along the lines of. I have no idea if its intentional or if I'm just sensitive to those frequencies.

Another thought that came to me, is what happened on Mars roughly 300 000 years ago or so, and in past cycles on earth, with Atlantis for example, is so similar to our current situation here.

Negatives, attempt at take overs, a huge karmic war that made both sides negative, and had law of consequence, which is why some could be trapped to begin with, and cycles.

So, we need to realize that negatives have no power over anyone choosing to turn all negativity to positivity, and increasign their Love. What we need to do, is to become our Higher Selves, to strive for this, to reach the next level here and to ask ourselves how Jesus, or the F O L or our Higher Selves, or the citizens of Heaven would handle, whatever situation we're in. And start to care about others more than ourselves, most of the time.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Its not about granting something great for all of humanity. Humans in general are targetted so if it works of course it would benefit everyone if they did this. But individuals are being strongly targetted, painfully, and ongoing. Steven J. Smith, whistle blowing scientist just died under mysterious circumstances, and I highly recommend everyone grab his articles before they vanish.

www.whale.to...

There is proof of this targeting? The only people targeted by the governments of the world are those people who present a danger to the governments of the world. A magic wand is not a threat. Classified documents dumped on the web, are. Communication with "light beings" is not a threat. Communicating with the enemy about nuclear secrets is.

The average individual sitting at home meditating, talking to what ever creature they concoct in their head is not a threat to anyone, most especially the Government. They truly could care less. In fact, they would prefer you stay home and talk to the beings in your head rather than protest the injustices that are right in front of your eyes. Do THAT and you will be a real threat and rightly be targeted.

He was being targetted by Haarp like frequencies himself. I've been experiencing this since sept 08, and that is roughly the time they put the tower up for the digital television near us. So, its more basic self protection Im thinking along the lines of.

Ah the ole wonder weapon. HAARP. It can cause earth quakes, alter rain patterns, trigger volcanoes, target individuals with psi attacks, and even make your morning toast. So many know so much about this mysterious program, yet no one can produce one single technical read out or schematic. Interesting.

Another thought that came to me, is what happened on Mars roughly 300 000 years ago or so, and in past cycles on earth, with Atlantis for example, is so similar to our current situation here.

Wonderful! Now you have evidence to prove this anywhere outside your own brain box?

Negatives, attempt at take overs, a huge karmic war that made both sides negative, and had law of consequence, which is why some could be trapped to begin with, and cycles.A

So, we need to realize that negatives have no power over anyone choosing to turn all negativity to positivity, and increasign their Love. What we need to do, is to become our Higher Selves, to strive for this, to reach the next level here and to ask ourselves how Jesus, or the F O L or our Higher Selves, or the citizens of Heaven would handle, whatever situation we're in. And start to care about others more than ourselves, most of the time.

I can't speak for your higherself, or FOL or what ever other being within ones own mind wuld handle anything. I can comment on how Jesus or Buddha or Gandhi would do things. They would not sit at home fantasising, praying, meditating, or wishing for the change they wanted to see. They would get off their asses and go out into the world and BE IT. Why? Because they that being human is ENOUGH to make great change.

But, this is just my observation.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Science and the taboo of psi" with Dean Radin

This is a really good introduction to the amount of studies that have been done in psi research and telepahty, and of course this only scratching the surface of what has been taken to black projects.

In this video it is brought up that the leading universities of the world, including Cambridge, have conducted over 3000 experiments which have been fine tuned in being perfectly performed, cause and affect clearly defined. An example is given that based on a known, tiny statistical difference, ie. less than 1% difference, aspirin lessons risk of heart attacks, doctors all over the world have given this advice to patients in ERs, who suffered heart attacks. so science has 100% accepted without question that aspirin has a statistical difference that can be meaured as a factoid, despite it being tiny and minuscule.

By comparison, thousands of studies done on college students for telepathy. Where 25% was the norm, and yet even when they selected a typical science student, left hemisphered group, they still found a consistent 7-8% increase over the norm, over and over again. Yet though a factoid, and something that can be measured that is much more substantial than aspirin, which is minuscule by comparison, telepathy is laughed at by mainstream science, yet not by underground science.

Now the same studies had increasingly higher findings, as much as 60% higher if I recall, or greater than the norm, when they selected right hemisphere subjects, ie. artists, poets, anyone who has ever sensed when the phone would ring for example.

Humans are very psi, naturally, and they have gone to alot of effort to try and control us, and bend us out of shape.

We have so many abilities to tap into our selves, our knowing, our intution, to connect with Higher Self, and to see through their systems of control.

What I find really interesting and also the thread I linked on the long hair and psi connections, as some natives would say, not to cut your hair as it is our connection to the stars, but is it a process of connecting info i had shelved. Like I said, more dots connected. I recall Project Cameolots interview of Flannigan and his testimony on the Native/Irish psy ops. In fact I believe he was also interviewed by Jesse Ventura not too long ago. Why was it biblical to keep your hair long?

Well, it seems they've already discovered this in their various black op, para military research.

It all connects. It also, like I said, connects to the oppression of women and the hijabs, veils and scarves, and silk is quite common in the east. I've read it makes a wonderfull shield. Well great if you're being targeted, but not quite so good for enhancing and developign your psi.

My own memories from childhood, my very first recall, of what had occurred after I saw the ET when I was 4, and after our family had all witnessed the crafts, with a whole campsite full of witnesses, that zigzagged across the sky. I realize now, since they have the remotes that all of us, everyone at that campsite was taken and given their checkups that night.

But my first recall of being with my brother, and at the base, was after looking at ET script, Jim Sparks script, and it was overwhelming, it was a dam broke inside of me, and I was being swept away. Not only did the memories begin to surface, but I knew what all those wounds, nose bleeds, and strange occurrences meant, and that of course I should have known after seeing the grey, but had no idea, didn't even realize he wasn't a mutated ant man. I was completely blocked from being able to research anything.

That base, where they took the families primarily had to do with psi development and work with groups of children.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Proof and knowing it happened are two different things. I know it happened, I dont need proof, I'm not a skeptic. Also I have my own experiences of that technology either done deliberately or inadvertantly. Others can search choose to search for proof or truth, which isn't the same thing based on their own instincts and knowledge of the world in general, I accept his family and friends statements. I also have all of his files saved to various computers.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   

We have so many abilities to tap into our selves, our knowing, our intution, to connect with Higher Self, and to see through their systems of control.

You are their system of control. Governments exist because YOU and everyone else I might add, want them. Without the Government, you would have to take responsibility for yourself. You would need to defend yourself. You would have to provide for yourself. If you did not want government, you would be able to walk away from those things and demand it step down.

Of all the people calling for dramatic change and revolution on this forum, how many do you think have actually given everything the government provides for them back? You won't see very many, and the excuses will be plentiful. I can't so that, I have a family to raise. I can't do that, I need my electricity. I can't do that, I need *insert government provided benefit here*.

Mankind will never master it's higher potential while it foolishly squanders the potential currently given.

With Love,

Your Brother
edit on 7-12-2010 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

I don't believe in them at all. I believe in this: extremely open transparent high levels, cosmic truth level, of education and constant retraining. No money, moneyless resource society akin to the Venus Project, with one exception, not run by elites. The only leadership would be counsels of citizens, half men and half women, with large equal counsels watching over them, and all citizens called forth like jury duty to serve like adults.

I don't vote at all in any election. I do not endorse this system in any way, and consider it treason against my soveriegnity and crimes against humanity. I also do not care if 6 1/2 billon people are convinced of their lies, truth is still truth and I don't submit to their bad decisions. If I'm naturally law abiding for the most part its due to being positive, therefore I do go out of my way to ensure i don't hurt others as much as I am able to do so.

There is another reason why I don't vote. I woke up. I understood the system. I'll give you an example. My fathers family is direct decendants of Sir Walter Scott, and King James II, which makes Lady Di a far distant cousin, it also bring Scottish Freemasonry into the family and indeed, Kamploops, BC has many masonic symbols right out in the open. Near there, where my fathers family was located, his great uncle was a mayor of a lovely town, and I realized now, completley how it run, with local counsels, mayors, police. Both my father and my uncle were invited, to become masons and both of them DECLINED.

One of my friends confessed to being a part of the cult group that was responsible for family pets locally being found, sacrificed. And he said, that I would be really surprised who belonged. Think: doctors, teachers, lawyers, ministers, etc. Also there was a family in my home town that was related to Crowley.

Now, I connect dots very quickly.
I understand that a doctor means, infants are being sacrificed, born without birth certificates, and I understand that it means that the ones running our towns, cities, infastructure, and even those we vote for are all compromised.

I won't vote for anyone who is involved in harming other human beings. I can't. Its against my conscience.

A Hopi Elder Speaks- Now is the Hour

A Hopi Elder Speaks

"You have been telling the people that this is the Eleventh Hour, now you must go back and tell the people that this is the Hour. And there are things to be considered . . .

Where are you living?
What are you doing?
What are your relationships?
Are you in right relation?
Where is your water?
Know your garden.
It is time to speak your Truth. Create your community. Be good to each other. And do not look outside yourself for the leader."

"This could be a good time!" "There is a river flowing now very fast. It is so great and swift that there are those who will be afraid. They will try to hold on to the shore. They will feel like they are being torn apart and will suffer greatly. "Know the river has its destination. The elders say we must let go of the shore, push off into the middle of the river, keep our eyes open, and our heads above water. And see who is in there with you and celebrate. At this time in history, we are to take nothing personally, Least of all ourselves. For the moment that we do, our spiritual growth and journey comes to a halt. "The time for the lone wolf is over. Gather yourselves! Banish the word struggle from your attitude and your vocabulary. All that we do now must be done in a sacred manner and in celebration. "We are the ones we've been waiting for."

-- attributed to an unnamed Hopi elder

The part I've underlined is all about us growign up, and not looking to others to lead us, counsels of citizens, jury duty. Thats the only thing I endorse. WE are the ones we've been waiting for. I'm teaching my kids the same.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   

The part I've underlined is all about us growign up,

Interesting. The Palo house I was initiated into was Munanso Nso Kikulu. It means "House of those who know growing up".

Yes, it is time to grow up and put childish things away.

With Love,

Your Brother

top topics

<< 196  197  198    200  201  202 >>

join