It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand Message - Law Of One - Discussion!

page: 202
<< 199  200  201    203  204  205 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
This week I've seen the holographic aspect of this reality, light bending and being deflected around everything. Moving almost like pure water shimmering, it's alive...this light is alive and reactive.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by strangleholder1

I know what you mean

I seen it too the first time I saw it my face looked like this

I hope you did not freak out that much

Kind Regards

M

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Brothers and Sisters, I felt the need to share this here. These were questions given to me that I feel to be important and relevant to this thread.

Q: There are battles going on right now over galactic territory and liberty etc., and then there are "Servers-to-Others". These Servers have to use force on the dark ones, because the dark ones have no respect for free will or anything else for that matter.

Partly true, there is a spiritual battle going on that cannot be seen by the physical eye.

So these warriors are here right now on Earth, and they are very much needed because "Service-to-Self" is taking as many as it can with it in these last days before the shift of ages.

Stronger spirits have been born in this day and age to help others on earth who have lost their way as the time is shortening in these last days before the great day of purification comes.

A: You are in error. What you speak of here is but one side of the great battle of Armageddon. It is duality that fights with another aspect of itself in the realm of opposites.

The person who authored this themselves are in error as they view nature in a state of opposition calling it duality but they do not understand or see that conscious and aware beings having knowledge of both good and evil do not fall under the same category as things without such knowledge found in nature.

Therefore it is incorrect to say that because there are things found in nature that battle each other and kill that also humanity possessing knowledge of both good and evil should be doing the same thing.

Nature is naturally a battle of duality with oppositions existing within all matter, elements and things found in nature but without knowledge or awareness of right from wrong or good from evil. However mankind falls under an entirely different category being conscious and aware decision makers having a greater understanding with knowledge given to them of both good from evil having to a certain moral degree a greater understanding of what is right from wrong.

This is why there is a conscience. Mankind understands that killing another is not a good thing to do unlike animals that kill to survive that do not think of such things or have knowledge of such things like humanity does being consciously aware of it on an entirely different level of understanding.

Divinity does not fight evil, and neither does Divinity do 'good', for both good and evil are dualistic illusions that vibrate outside Divine spheres.

Good and evil are not illusions neither are oppositions found in all things.

Now, ignorance has misinterpreted the pure teachings and teachers, and has fooled the whole world into thinking in terms of self and other.

Every soul has a self which is who they are on earth but the self of who they are on earth may be something different than what they once were or will be after earth.

When one swings to the right, the law of duality ensures that a swing back to the left must occur,

Every soul has a choice to choose good over evil, the choices a soul makes are never being forced upon them by an outside force. Souls are consciously aware of good and evil, right from wrong to a certain moral degree being conscious decision makers free to think, act and choose one thing from the other having freewill in choice.

for balance is a universal decree. If there is any 'other' with which you battle, even in thought, then you are fighting an aspect of the dualistic illusion, and so are binding yourself to it.

Such philosophy and ideas are based on one's own illusion of what reality is viewing nature and is a false doctrine. Search within yourselves and ask yourselves if you are being forced to do wrong unto others and evil unto others? Do you feel you have control over your own choices or is an outside force forcing you to do bad things unto others? Every soul knows right from wrong and good from evil to a certain moral degree and every soul was born with a conscience unlike animals.

Q: But those who fight evil do a great service for the downtrodden and ignorant.

A: Like the majority of human beings, you do not yet see the Truth. Do you think that Divinity is so limited that it has to battle with evil? Divinity, the Truth, does not fight anything, it just IS.

A spiritual battle unseen to the physical eye is taking place, earth being full of oppositions found in all things and that is the truth.

Q: Eureka! I think the penny just dropped! If you do not even vibrate there, in duality, you become untouchable by it, yes?

A: Right. There is duality: good and evil, self and other, and then there is Divinity, Truth, which is altogether other.

Earth exists in a temporal imperfect state, the Creator exists in a perfect state that is not of this world but a perfected place in the Heavens beyond and above unlike earth that contains oppositions found in all things. The Heavens beyond and above are perfect unlike earth that is temporally imperfect and that is the truth.

Q: Christ consciousness is beyond both polarities.

A: Yes, Divinity vibrates [u[beyond all man-made dualities; it has nothing to do with them.

Beyond is where the perfect Heavens exist, there is no death, pain, suffering or misery. There is no opposition found in the many mansions of our Father and Family in the Heavens, only Good and Love without hate or evil. Eternal Life, happiness, joy and immortality can be found where families can be together forever and that is truth.

Q: Okay, I understand.

A: As long as we are thinking of self or other selves, we are subscribing to the separative illusion of duality. Either way duality gets fed, karma is created and we become more bound to the illusion.

Every soul has a self which is temporally who they are on earth but the self of who they are on earth may be something different than what they once were or will be after earth. The soul is not an illusion.

You see how nearly all the world is deluded? Especially, perhaps, those who think they are doing good by serving other selves?

Many have been fooled into believing that there is no right or wrong, good or evil or accountability for their actions. Recognize the oppositions found in all things, good is the opposite of evil, love is the opposite of hate. That is not an illusion and is the truth.

Q: I understand. This truth feels so familiar. It is in my soul-memory somewhere.

A: Both good and evil do not exist in Truth. All dualities are mind-born illusions.

I will repeat myself again, many have been fooled into believing that there is no right or wrong, good or evil or accountability for their actions. Recognize the oppositions found in all things, good is the opposite of evil, love is the opposite of hate, that is not an illusion and is the truth.

Q: Right. Of course. Thank-you. I see!

Those who say they see, see not and are blind in believing there is no right or wrong, good or evil and that is the truth.

A: The dualistic mind is the cause of all problems.

One who is blind cannot see that which has caused them error. Those who are blind have no way of seeing and those who see believing they see remain blind.

Q: I understand. The mind is of the separative ego. It thinks in duality.

A: Yes. Whenever an impure heart or unenlightened mind reads about STO it will invoke the ego's sense of doing 'good', and where there is good there must also be evil to balance it.

Freewill agency choice for souls who are the decisions makers need not to be balanced but freely choose the choices they make according to their own thoughts, choices, decisions and actions. Balance of nature containing oppositions found in all things seen in nature differs for lesser intelligences that are unconscious or aware of what is right, wrong, good or evil having no understanding or knowledge of such things.

Man and woman of earth does have an understanding and knowledge of good, evil, right and wrong to a certain moral degree therefore man and woman of earth doesn't receive a balance of the two but makes their own choices between the two according to their freewill, choice agency. Having knowledge of good, evil, right and wrong to a certain moral degree comes with responsibility and accountability for one's actions. Animals are innocent in what they do but souls with awareness and knowledge of good, evil, right and wrong to a certain moral degree become responsible and accountable for their actions.

With greater awareness and knowledge comes greater responsibility and accountability.

Hence people who do 'good' works fuel the dualistic illusion and indirectly arouse evil. This is why the Buddha taught his disciples to walk the Middle Way between all the pairs of opposites,

Many teachings of the Buddha over generations have been misinterpreted and become distorted. If you interpreted walking the middle way as in doing both good and evil in balance you are being unwise and deceived. That which you sow, you shall also reap and that which you do unto others you are responsible for and will also be held accountable for. Choose wisely that which you do unto others.

and why the initiate, Paul, in the New Testament wrote: "Each time I try to do good I end up doing evil."

The above passage of scripture is being misused, misinterpreted and is a distortion of the truth. It is more than clear and plain in site for all to see in the words of Christ the things that are considered to be good, evil, right and wrong. Be not deceived, for the dark forces wish to overcome you in believing that you are not held accountable for your own actions. Be wise for there are wolves in earth's midst that wish to tear all asunder.

Service to others is a dualistic trap

Beware unto those who call good evil and evil good. Beware and take heed in these words that you be not deceived, for the adversaries wish to overcome you and darken your minds lessening your understanding that you may easily be torn asunder. The wise man built his house upon the rock that withheld the winds, storms and floods when they came. But for those who consider evil to be good and good to be evil or that both do not exist, their houses are built upon the sand and the depths of the underworld have mouths wide open and ready to receive them.

It is one of the most difficult snares to recognize

Recognize the very plain and simple truth that believing there's no right or wrong, good or evil is a trap and snare in itself. Be not deceived, with awareness and knowledge of both good and evil comes a greater responsibility and accountability for one's actions and that is truth.

so much pride and delusion are being created all over the world with this idea of 'me serving others'. So many spiritual groups and humanitarian organizations proceed in their work equipped with a theory of service, but they do not understand "I am going to help this or that person"

Is it wrong or evil to help another that is in need of help?

Is it prideful or delusional for one to feed another that is hungry?

Beware unto those who turn their heads away from the sick, afflicted and poor and say unto themselves why should I help them and reason within themselves saying I have no reason to help such people for they are suffering all because of their own doing according to the will of the Creator.

I say unto you, such shall be held fully accountable for turning down the sick, afflicted, hungry and in need when the day comes that the earth shall quake, tremble and reel to and fro before the great day of purification. Be spiritually ready and prepared on a daily basis for no man or woman knows the day and hour when such things shall come. But I say unto you the day shall come as lightening and as a thief in the night and that is truth.

Do good unto others, help those in need, set not your hearts upon the riches of the world but that which is rich is in spirit being eternal. If you are asked for help and you have not, say within yourselves if I had I would give.

Help all who ask for help of you and turn nobody away according to that which you have. For this is the way of Christ and the way that leads to higher places in the many mansions of heaven beyond and above.

Brothers and Sisters let us further work on living our lives the way Christ showed us in an unconditional loving way that we may one day be as they are and join them in the many mansions in the heavens beyond and above.

Do you see the very subtle entrapment set up for so many well-intentioned people today? "

Most of us do and everything thus expressed so far by the author of this material is working for and in behalf of this subtle entrapment. Be not deceived.

Seek God, love God and live only for God (not 'others') and all will be revealed to you.

Who is God and what is God for the author of this material? Is not God one who does Good?

How is doing Good unto others Evil and how is helping others in their daily lives Wrong?

The author twists and distorts the truth of the teachings of Christ which show by example pure and unconditional Love which is never hate or evil but the opposite being Love and Good. Such is not an illusion but truth, the author is caught in a snare in believing such things. Be wise and be not deceived.

WOW! I clearly see how mankind remains in chains simply due to its lack of true understanding!

Mathew 13:13
“they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.”

Q: What a trap.

Indeed what a trap, let the truth be known and perceived by those with eyes to see clearly and ears to properly discern and hear. The one and true Spirit of Christ which is pure and unconditional love will reveal the truth of these words for those with eyes to see and ears to properly discern and hear and that is truth.

Good is a lie, just as is evil.

Isaiah 5:20

“Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter.”

There is only God.

If there is a God, there is also an opposite and if there is a devil there is also a God, there cannot be one or the other alone as all things contain oppositions found in all things. Light to Dark, Good to Evil. Be not deceived and be wise in your choices and actions. For what you so choose to do unto others so shall you be responsible for and held accountable for.

John 3 1:11

“Beloved, follow not that which is evil, but that which is good. He that doeth good is of God: but he that doeth evil hath not seen God. “

Even though the bible has been greatly distorted there are still many plain and simple truths to be found especially in the teachings and words of Christ.

Those who see good things and recognize good things can find those good things disregarding the rest.

The good in the bible was placed there for a reason and the teachings of Christ were placed there as an example to the world to see what a pure and unconditional loving being would do.

Everything being shared here is in the name of Christ and in that pure, perfect and unconditional spirit of love and peace.

Quorum
AdonaiChristBless
edit on 11-12-2010 by AdonaiChristBless because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Negative and positive energy is neither good nor bad. They are both necessary in order to create. In our present conscious experience the illusion of good and bad is necessary for the expansion and development of that creative energy. There are distortions of both good and bad, on the one hand we have religion posing as good which if left to it's own devices would lead to the stifling of all creativity and expression and would culminate in singularity of thought and action. On the other hand we have the unbounded freedom of rebellion and evil which if left to it's devices would lead to chaos and utter destruction. True righteousness is the line where positive and negative energy meet, only the Creator can know and walk that line.
edit on 11-12-2010 by HarryJoy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by HarryJoy

Negative and positive are in opposition in this duality, akin to the gravity holding this school together and chaining us down. We are to purify all negativity, and its hard, there are in truth so many weeds, and thorns in everyone's lives, its easy to lose sight of the most important things, and I've done this so often myself. Yet we need to turn all negativity into positivity, the dark squares to light, to see the good in everything and allow the light within it to transform us. To not worry about self, but set self aside and try to help those around us, to serve others.

To take time to meditate, pray, ask, knock on the door daily, still the mind, and ask to find ways each day to help others and shine light, to see the good in all and light and overcome all opposition to it. To be of good cheer.

Good and evil are not the same thing, and both do not serve. One holds us down, and one is progression.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
sure, mistakes are always being made, we are human after all, mistakes that can also be forgiven as well, even to the eyes of the lord.
where the line lies between good and evil is within ones heart and soul, it is free will as self that makes the final choice in which direction it goes, there is no illusion that either do not exist, that one is not more right than wrong.
its not of balance, its about striving to stay right, in actions towards good, understanding the difference in choices being made and performed.
for the knowledge of good and evil has been given to us all, and the path to a better life and world can only be walked across one which follows good and is of right, for this path may be narrow at times but is not impossible to follow or achieve.

peace and love to all.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by AdonaiChristBless

Hello Adonai

I hope you are well

Just wanted to offer a further/different view on something you touched on. I dont believe that neither is right or wrong...but both your thoughts and mine, and every others....offers a different needed perspective pertaining to where a person is at on their path and can understand certain ideas. So please know Im not debating, just sharing a view.

If there is a God, there is also an opposite and if there is a devil there is also a God, there cannot be one or the other alone as all things contain oppositions found in all things

Spirit...in uncompressed state of being...holds no duality, no illusion/temporary state of separation. Spirit is always in this state....but can also be in a 'expressed/compressed state of being' at the same time. It can 'be' and it can express and be within that ex-pression. The need for 'ex-pressing'....is a effect of 'be-ing'. The 'expressions/compressions of energy....work as a winepress....constantly sifting, weighing, pressing, perfecting, renewing....to a 'new state of be-ing'.

The closest true thing that can come to 'devil'.....is the 'expression' itself, but still that expression holds the Spirit within it and this is not known to a conscious being. As each 'soul/phase of Spirit' works through the winepress...what is of 'flesh/devil' will sift out, will be pressed out, will be sifted slowly, perfecting, renewing...for a 'new state of be-ing'.

So there is Spirit 'always being' perfect and divine and holy (God) and there is Spirit that is experiencing what seems like a separate experience in a body amongst other bodies, which in EFFECT creates ego, pride, greed, lusts, ect (devil). This 'devil' is not a 'outside' being or entity and nothing exists outside of 'Spirit/God'. The most true 'definition' given to what people want to 'name as the devil' is 'the adversary'. For truly, the winepress (flesh) tests the 'unknowling soul' for its true nature and if a soul is not ready yet to be in tune with its true nature of Spirit....the flesh will rule and rightfully so, for it is through experience on the 'paths that are not' do we all find eventually the 'paths that are'.

We can mature in the way of embracing the bad and good on the scale of 'learning'. Equally the entire scale....teaches us and helps us weigh, sift, press, and measure.

Think of a time you had to give an apology...for you found yourself to of been able to 'be better'. We all have these times. Now...ask....could you of learned what you did, without experiencing the 'not better you'....did you not HAVE to have the 'path that was not' to show you eventually the light amongst the forests? I can think of times in my life where I behaved in a way that was not of the best benefit for others or was not with a humble and honest intent. But I cant imagine, learning the weight of things I learned, without having those experiences. I dont think they were of the devil like entity....but was a NEEDED EFFECT of me as a soul, weighing this world around me and measuring two different natures of 'me' which is of 'self/flesh' and of 'all/Spirit'.

There does come a time when one starts to see the results the flesh life can cause and see how pride and greed are born from just experiencing 'individuality' in itself. Once one see's those things, it is defiantly hard then to go back to living for the 'life of flesh/self'. But many that do 'wrong' as many would say....do not know or understand the depths of the actions or behaviors they put forth, they do not understand the effects they are causing onto another and nor do they likely care...for most likely they are tending to the 'flesh desires or fears'.

A lady told me once (she believed in the devil to be a entity that wanted to control and mislead us) that the devil misled her in her life when she had stopped going to church. I asked her how so. She said she started having thoughts about another man besides her husband...to the point she almost cheated on a husband of over 20years. This 'scapegoat' theory can be very damaging because to 'heal' from ways of flesh...we HAVE to be honest with our self. Instead of accepting her own ways of flesh that she allowed lust and desires to grow in her....she blamed something outside of her. Its much easier to blame something else, then to accept what we have done wrong and what we had the will to do differently. The ego self (experience of being a individual) creates pride, lusts, greed's, ect (devils). We feel that we are powerful beings in our own rights....and we each have an aray of desires and fears to work on and with in life. If we give way to the ways of flesh....these are opportunities to learn from.

One could say....there is 'God' and this state of Spirit is 'always'. Then there is 'emanation of Spirit/manifestation/ex-pression' of Spirit (flesh, material, compressed energy) and as Spirit is unaware of itself in this state, it could be called the devil in itself. The flesh will sift, weigh, press, and measure.....what is infinite, what is eternal. What is infinite and eternal....will be renewed through the 'process'.

Anything we have ever done 'wrong' is due to the effect of being a individual in a environment that effects us as well. In the state of 'whole/harmony' there is no individuality of a 'many' but everything is seen as a 'one' that is working together in some way.

All individuals are working together (even when they work against eachother) .....we respond, react, and feed off of the world around us. None of us can imagine learning all what we have learned...without other beings and without the environment that we feed on and live in.

So it is my belief/understanding that a mature soul can see the need of the spectrum of 'good and bad' in many ways, cherish it for its necessity of what it is, and can be thankful for seeing it for what it is and then help to bring others to healing from the 'ways of flesh' and its effects...as well as see the opportunities the 'ways of flesh' provided them with.

To hold on to any negative (ways of flesh in self or other selves) in the past...binds one here. Forgiveness to others for 'what they know not' is very important, it not only help others in their time of reflection after their life but helps the forgiver....release and not be binded.

What many want to call a 'devil' is just a effect from the cause of Spirit emanating/expressing and becoming that 'something outside of self'. We dont 'know' we are of Spirit....we think we are rightfully individuals that are separate amongst each other and other life....and only through allowing a inner awareness to take place will one start to let the instrument of the body work for its purpose of sifting, weighing, pressing, and measuring.

If I do something wrong....it is 'me' as a individual making a choice that is likely based on a 'self' separate from others. When I learn that I am not really separate from any other life, but am a part of it, I will likely start to make more and more choices with the power of 'will' to be a 'part of life in Spirit' instead of living for the life of flesh and its temporary pleasures. Until my soul gains the opportunities its in need of to look within and see what is also within all life....its likely I will live more for pride, greed, lusts, desires, and react/respond alot to what I fear.

The whole duality system has purpose and its perfect for what is needed here. No nature of Spirit can be forced onto a 'individual'.....for if they are still fulfilling 'self' with things of flesh...this only shows what is needed and through the cycles and orders of this emanation what is needed will be brought to them. Our wills are fulfilled, our desires and fed.....what we dont see is that they are fed and fulfilled because in the end of it all....there is a opportunity there to learn from later for the self or for another self.

Cherish all moments that ever taught you anything, forgive others and yourself, and heal from what are only 'opportunities' for learning/weighing'. There are things we can not 'just know' without experiencing opposites to make a choice of one way or another.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

It is positively charged and negatively charged "energy" that is neither good nor bad. Any time those energies exist outside of balance there is distortion. In our present set of parameters that imbalance is displayed as an experience that tears down creation. Those types of experiences can be displayed under the guise of so-called good thoughts/actions or evil thoughts/actions. I don't believe that we are in disagreement. I just think it is the terminology that is creating the appearance. I am referring to unconscious base energy. Which humanity is allowed to manipulate by our choices.

I do agree that all of us have many traits and propensities that are "negative" or destructive toward us and/or those around us. Sometimes we may think we are doing a "good" thing when in actuality it is an "unrighteous" ( Not the right thing to do) act. An example of such a situation would be being compassionate toward a person and overlooking something when wisdom would dictate some form of discipline which would be for the up-building of that individual. Compassion in my opinion would be catergorized as positive energy yet in this example it is in imbalance which is unrighteous. Now having said that... I know that I as an individual do not always know where that righteous path is. As HH said we will be working on the balance between wisdom and compassion in the next phase. Only the creator knows the path of righteousness. And the line where positive and negative " Base energy" are in balance.

edit on 11-12-2010 by HarryJoy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   

The job is to create not merely a distortion but to become Light only, to become a single eye, to purify self, and to ascend out of here. The F O L is light as a feather, they are not in BALANCE with positive and negative, but have worked through all the lessons, turned all their faults into strengths, assisted others with compassion and love, and sought to turn all negativity to positivity.

There is a right and a wrong, good and bad. Love is NOT hate. Truth is NEVER a lie. Hurting and abusing others is not one of the ways home.

We have to overcome all negative. The Family Of Light are Light as a Feather, for they have no guilt to hold them down, but are filled with Love, having purified all opposition.

edit on 11-12-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

The job is to create not merely a distortion but to become Light only, to become a single eye, to purify self, and to ascend out of here. The F O L is light as a feather, they are not in BALANCE with positive and negative, but have worked through all the lessons, turned all their faults into strengths, assisted others with compassion and love, and sought to turn all negativity to positivity.

There is a right and a wrong, good and bad. Love is NOT hate. Truth is NEVER a lie. Hurting and abusing others is not one of the ways home.

What would happen if all humble souls of 'light' left Earth? Who then would hold a vibration of compassion or love here?

I have a hard time understanding now that our purpose is to ascend out of here. How does one say they are here to assist....then only to 'leave'.

How do we learn the worth of love? By experiencing the lack of it. Are lies really lies...when at one time someone really believed the distortion? Later mankind may learn that one understanding was not full in truth but mankind had to have that distortion to discern from it. How would you know the way....without seeing the way that is not?

If we think that we are here to assist....then why the need to leave? To go where? To fulfill what? The self? What is the self without all the others in Spirit still learning? Is it really whole and in harmony?

After death when the abuser faces the abused....and see's the harm of its own self that it caused....who is to help that soul stand in worth and in hope that it can heal?

I just think the idea of 'leaving here' is not what many evolved souls came here to do. I feel this is another test to the ego self....to weigh and measure what we are ready for or not ready for.

Its not that I dont think an evolved soul cant leave....but if it is truly a being of light...would it not also then find a place it is needed rather then fulfilling its own being? Would it not then still seek a place to 'be' where it can be of use?

I feel there are a lot of souls that came here are here for the test of what service they are in and the fact that they understand more things of Spiritual nature then others can fulfill their 'self' experience and may mislead them in these ideas of an evolved soul 'can' ascend. Surely, it can ascend....but to where? Would it not continue on its path of service to others. If a soul is here to be in service to others...how then would it go back to service to self? Similar to the idea of how would a positive polarity being incarnate with the intent to serve a negative polarity like HH suggests?

Are we really sure that in being of service to others here....that we would change that path and be in service to our self after we leave?

Such doesnt make sense. I feel once a soul finds its true nature of service to the all, trying to bring harmony amongst life....it would not resort back to service of self. In the shining of love and compassion to others...the soul should be fulfilled with all it needs.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Thats not how it happens. When you are ready and passed the tests, you cannot stay, in this type of frequency, for you have overcome the negative in you and in the world and you ascend, whether in this life in the body, like Jesus, or upon leaving "Time" after the illusion of death here, it makes no difference in that sense.

We never stop helping and assisting, but at that point we never lose who we are or forget ourselves again. We can be on 100% missions assisting others, and at the same time on vacations with Family and enjoying learning. loving and Home very much, because there is NO TIME. For to say, wait one sec, for a person, not in Time, means they can be there in that second later phase, and have spent 100 miillion "years" in vacation mode.

We never ever stop helping, we can only help even more, with greater gifts and awareness, when we graduate. No one, not even Budda turns down progression, though we can say things, without fully understanding what we are saying and what is real, for we don't see the whole picture, we only have limited understanding here. In other words, Budda changed his mind, when he remembered more fully.

Warm Wishes, and Eternal Happiness and Joyful Tidings. May the Spirit of Peace, Enlightenment, and Love be with everyone on this thread and in the world to overcome it.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Thats not how it happens. When you are ready and passed the tests, you cannot stay, in this type of frequency, for you have overcome the negative in you and in the world and you ascend, whether in this life in the body, like Jesus, or upon leaving "Time" after the illusion of death here, it makes no difference in that sense.

We never stop helping and assisting, but at that point we never lose who we are or forget ourselves again. We can be on 100% missions assisting others, and at the same time on vacations with Family and enjoying learning. loving and Home very much, because there is NO TIME. For to say, wait one sec, for a person, not in Time, means they can be there in that second later phase, and have spent 100 miillion "years" in vacation mode.

We never ever stop helping, we can only help even more, with greater gifts and awareness, when we graduate. No one, not even Budda turns down progression, though we can say things, without fully understanding what we are saying and what is real, for we don't see the whole picture, we only have limited understanding here. In other words, Budda changed his mind, when he remembered more fully.

Warm Wishes, and Eternal Happiness and Joyful Tidings. May the Spirit of Peace, Enlightenment, and Love be with everyone on this thread and in the world to overcome it.

Being in 'heaven or a Utopia' is not progression but rest. How does one receive rest when there is work to do?

I dont think any truly enlightened being is having 'rest'...I think they are still in service to their other selves, holding a vibration of love where its needed. I dont find that our highest purpose is to progress as selves....but to progress as a whole and I think as 'phases of being' we continue on that path where love or hope is needed. I think there is a path beyond 'progress as a self' which is being a part of the 'all progressing'.

I think there are those that have been abused that need temporary states of love and acceptance, but they will then continue on the path of service to others after receiving that unconditional love. Some may need a 'refill' so to say, in the vibration of love and acceptance.

I just know that for a long time I thought my purpose was to progress as a self and in that path try to be of service to others as well. But when offered the 'time to leave'...my soul had no desire to leave, only the ego of me thinking I was a 'I' separate from others desired such. Least to say, something that I work on now understanding that. Though I understand it, its not easy and takes focus of the whole of things that are in the works.

As always...just sharing thoughts and ideas
Best intentions
LV

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Being in Eutopia is Home, life, forever. And yet while we are home and growing, learning ever more and continuing our progression, in Zero Time, in Infinity, where there is no locality, or volume of time, where a craft 20 feet on the outside can contain an entire galaxy within, so time itself is mere illusion, we are continually assisting those in need and progressing, living, enjoying all the time. Its wonderful. However there is no need to put a ballast on us, to limit our progression. We do not have to halt passing our tests and practicing dark square behavior in some misguided concept of balance. When we overcome the negative squares, we overcome the opposition and what holds us down here in this school, and return to Light and Love, our true home. Yet we still continue to help.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Being in Eutopia is Home, life, forever. And yet while we are home and growing, learning ever more and continuing our progression, in Zero Time, in Infinity, where there is no locality, or volume of time, where a craft 20 feet on the outside can contain an entire galaxy within, so time itself is mere illusion, we are continually assisting those in need and progressing, living, enjoying all the time. Its wonderful. However there is no need to put a ballast on us, to limit our progression. We do not have to halt passing our tests and practicing dark square behavior in some misguided concept of balance. When we overcome the negative squares, we overcome the opposition and what holds us down here in this school, and return to Light and Love, our true home. Yet we still continue to help.

What are you learning in a Utopia state of being, life? What difference is there in this 'home' that you seek then being at peace where ever you are at in the now? Growing in what way in a Utopian life? If you dont have duality...what is there to evolve or grow from> ? Progressing to what? Is not everything in a Utopians home environment perfect?

I am not suggesting to limit anyones 'self progression'.....but only the 'ego self/individual' seeks such for a self that it thinks is separate from others. When one see's that its not separate at all....but a part of a larger whole that works together and reacts and responds to each other...its not a big deal that its true self is not individual amongst others.

By returning here at ones own will....how are they halting progression? If their vibration is strong enough to make such a willful choice....there is nothing that is going to hold that Spirit down in this school.

The idea that you call nature itself a misguided concept of balance shows you dont accept many things for what they are and this can cause us to create ideas that we can accept and be comfortable with. But the truth is all around us and in our face that we are a part of eachother and all life around us. The truth is in our face that there is purpose here and its a miraculous design of cause and effect. There are consequences because that is how we learn. There are things that are needed to grow in Spirit and awaken to it.

I think the sooner we can face what it is...face it to seek a purpose in it....not looking at this experience as some mistake or error....we can become what we are to be. The excuses are not helping anymore and they have served their purpose. We are meant to be here....it is as it is meant to be for its purpose....life is 'one' in a many, its nature attracts to harmony being a one in many.

I dont think Buddha changed his mind

His nature was not for the 'self' as a individual...he learned to live for Spirit (all life) and be of use to it. Just like all things....it has to come through honest intent, ones own will and understanding of why that path is what it is.

The ego longs to be a self forever....the idea that our souls are only a part of something is a threat to the ego self and would require humbleness to think beyond the 'idea' of being a part of something and not a individual something in its own right by itself. But just like everything else, this is needed, it works perfectly, without failure to sift and weigh and measure. It is the test of all tests. Its very much needed for renewing consistently in Spirit.

We can live for the self....we can sit on the fence and live for self and others....we can have understanding that we are not a self at all....without others...in turn, we live for the all of life to progress more then living for the self. I feel that true progression of self, is when one see's its not a self at all but a part of a oneself experiencing a 'many selves' amongst eachother. I dont think this world is to stay in the state its in and I think there is a lot of work to do and it needs those that learn things in Spirit to hold a vibration here to bring that forth in others.

edit on 11-12-2010 by LeoVirgo because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-12-2010 by LeoVirgo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Seasons greetings from Yahoo. Oh wait, but doth my eyes fail me! Egads, its not Santa, its SATURN!!!

Yet if I even mention this to my aunt or niece they will call me crazy!

ca.yahoo.com...

Now what could any of this be saying? Hmmmmmmmmm.....

If they take it down I defiinitely took 2 screenshots.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
THE BLIND MEN AND THE ELEPHANT

John Godfrey Saxe's ( 1816-1887) version of the famous Indian legend,

It was six men of Indostan
To learning much inclined,
Who went to see the Elephant
(Though all of them were blind),
That each by observation
Might satisfy his mind.

The First approach'd the Elephant,
And happening to fall
Against his broad and sturdy side,
At once began to bawl:
"God bless me! but the Elephant
Is very like a wall!"

The Second, feeling of the tusk,
Cried, -"Ho! what have we here
So very round and smooth and sharp?
To me 'tis mighty clear
This wonder of an Elephant
Is very like a spear!"

The Third approached the animal,
And happening to take
The squirming trunk within his hands,
Thus boldly up and spake:
"I see," quoth he, "the Elephant
Is very like a snake!"

The Fourth reached out his eager hand,
And felt about the knee.
"What most this wondrous beast is like
Is mighty plain," quoth he,
"'Tis clear enough the Elephant
Is very like a tree!"

The Fifth, who chanced to touch the ear,
Said: "E'en the blindest man
Can tell what this resembles most;
Deny the fact who can,
This marvel of an Elephant
Is very like a fan!"

The Sixth no sooner had begun
About the beast to grope,
Then, seizing on the swinging tail
That fell within his scope,
"I see," quoth he, "the Elephant
Is very like a rope!"

And so these men of Indostan
Disputed loud and long,
Each in his own opinion
Exceeding stiff and strong,
Though each was partly in the right,
And all were in the wrong!

MORAL.

So oft in theologic wars,
The disputants, I ween,
Rail on in utter ignorance
Of what each other mean,
And prate about an Elephant
Not one of them has seen!

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
this HH crap can percieve life how they have been told to since they were children and through the bloodline or whatver.. I see life as a Oneness, we share the world, the sources, the energy, the space, the time, the modd everything to do with everything!

If your taught to be as negtively polarized as possible, good for you
Thats how youve been taught and trained and thats how YOU percieve life. If another has been taught to be as postively polarized as possible in my mind even better

These HH seem to have all the answers to life... well truth be told there are no answers! theres always going to be negative and positives in people and things, theres always going to be space and time, theres always going to be a higher conciousness the list goes on... thinking you know the answers bc a piece of ass from paper hundreds or thousands of years ago has been taught and told throughout your bloodline for well good for you. youve been told everything you know, you havent grown up on your own and made life out of your own mind.

In my mind being negativly polarized as possible is crazy talk!
Id rather help someone out then watch them struggle, Id rather share value knowledge then keep it for myself, Id rather hunt and feed a family then hunt and keep the food for my own, Id rather help out the sick and weak rather then ignore... you know where im going with this
if you are one who would be on the opposite side of the stick as me, once again
I just dont agree, we are all here to experience, grow, learn, and sense what we can. So anchient scroll and secrets would ever decieve me that good is not my reason of being here.

Good day all

Kelliott

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
As many times as I seen this thread pop up, I finally found the source to it, and read the condensed version of H_H message. The message seems clear, the deatails I would have to pray about. The source.....Questionable.
However I did get the message, something I have been saying for a while now

Keep yourself attune to apositive frequency

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Magicians Apprentice
reply to post by strangleholder1

I know what you mean

I seen it too the first time I saw it my face looked like this

I hope you did not freak out that much

Kind Regards

M

My days of freaking out are long over my friend...although I still have lots to learn...you'd be surprised at what I already know

BTW I'M LOVING THE FREESTYLE NATURE OF THIS THREAD, IT'S BECOME A REC ROOM OF IDEAS...PERPETRATED BY WONDERFUL PEOPLE...I LOVE YOU ALL AND THERE AIN'T NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT...

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by strangleholder1
.I LOVE YOU ALL AND THERE AIN'T NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT...

Ah, now that's a truth I can believe in!

Wonderful Brother, I love you too.

With Love,

Your Brother

new topics

top topics

<< 199  200  201    203  204  205 >>

join