It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The further dishonest tactics of Alison Kruse

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
As a matter of fact.....a perfect example of how the blind leads the blind

is Alison's video about the Weather Balloon!

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Funny how this video destroyed all her credibility regarding her footage of the BLISSFUL HILL and as a result she changed her filming vantage point towards the Cell towers. As we all know I thoroughly destroyed her credibility there as well and then she now re invents herself with the new vantage point towards the weather balloons in the sky.

Now that this vantage point is destroyed as well I am assuming she will change her vantage point once more........LOL

[edit on 8-8-2010 by SeeingUFOzPA]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Well said KIZZY

@Z She will

Alison reminds me of the Maenad on Trueblood season 2 , how Maryann had the whole town of Bon Temps/Murrayville under her spell and possessed acting obscene. Instead of her God Dionysus it is ORBS and blinkies with Alison lol.

Even Larry King would be disgusted at her Ambitions to get on TV

[edit on 8-8-2010 by Unknown Soldier]

[edit on 8-8-2010 by Unknown Soldier]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by SeeingUFOzPA

Kind of a game.
Whack-A-Mole!
That's it.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
YOU JUST CANT MAKE THIS STUFF UP!

It appears that the guy she recorded on the phone posted on her page demanding that she take his voice off her video because she at no time was authorized to use his voice out of context.
....YOU HAVE THAT RIGHT FOLKS....................OUT OF CONTEXT!
To make matters worse the posts he made on her video demanding she remove his voice are now erased.

HAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH!

Here is were it gets interesting..It appears that the Weather balloon guy is supposedly going the route of litigation....OMG!

Damn damn damn..KARMA IS A BITCH !

The Weather Balloon guy basically stated that there was more to the conversation on the phone but that Alison took their conversion and spliced it in a manner that made it look he was basically agreeing with her all along.

STAY TUNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am trying to reach out to this individual as we speak for clarification..If anyone wants to do the same and input on how he really feels about this HOAXER, Alison Kruse....LOL

[edit on 9-8-2010 by SeeingUFOzPA]

[edit on 9-8-2010 by SeeingUFOzPA]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   

OMG are you kidding me Z????

Oh this is priceless!!!!!

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Please tell me you screen captured the conversation

WOW that woman will do ANYTHING to get some recognition even warp the truth commit fraud this woman is lawless.

Just WOW these hoaxers never cease to amaze me in their pity party of clowns.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Never heard of him.Gonna see some of his videos when I get some free time and post feedback.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   

SeeingUFOzPA.....

Just wondering.....

Do you think the appalling Kruse is reading any of this?

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
This convo transpired after midnight the day before yesterday and I did not have my smart hat one for by morning time this witch made all the changes and erased all the conversation. Does not matter at this point especially when the out come was the same. The NWA guy basically told her remove the conversation or else to which she complied. As a result she has been laying low once more. I have no doubt she comes here and reads ATS and I am sure it burns her to high heaven that we are always one step ahead of her. Proof positive that she reads this forum is that she keeps sending her minions over here to try and defend her actions but this last action is undefendable....LOL

I wish someone of her ilk would try to explain the sudden retraction of the convo and try to put a positive spin on it....LOL

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Hey Z....that is not AlienScientist from You Tube. That is someone cloning him

or pretending to be him.

I repeat..........that is not AlienScientist from You Tube!

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Kizzy, does not matter at this juncture...THE DAMAGE IS DONE. Add another hole to the S.S Alison. Her hull is beginning to look like swiss cheese but she has not gone under yet....LOL

OH THE JOY!

I just love it when a hoaxer crashes and burns.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
i'm ashamed of you guys....you guys should quit...do you have nothing going in your lives.....too many keeping it going, that makes her look legitimate...and makes you all look like shills ,,,to the max....i swear it.
now, listen up, men...just move to something different, we can't do this with our lives!
talk about golfing, hunting or exploring, we can all tune-in to that!

your avatars get old fast

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I love this clown. Alison and her croonies would like us to move one but it is not going to happen. As long as she keeps posting material that is suspect I shall continue to debunk it. Here is a thought:
The day she posts something that is real and undebunkable I will stop in my tracks basically because I would have no ammo against her. You see my point now? Everything she posts is debunkable and therefore it proves that she is selling elixirs and tonics to a community that is hungry to believe.

SHE WILL NOT CONTINUE HER SHAM!...................NOT ON MY WATCH!

Now go relay that message to the Orb Queen, ya message boy!

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   

W E L C O M E

TO

THE

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c38436c6ae23.gif[/atsimg]

T H R E A D

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by GBP/JPY
i'm ashamed of you guys....you guys should quit...do you have nothing going in your lives.....too many keeping it going, that makes her look legitimate...and makes you all look like shills ,,,to the max....i swear it.
now, listen up, men...just move to something different, we can't do this with our lives!
talk about golfing, hunting or exploring, we can all tune-in to that!

your avatars get old fast

LOL WUT?

Do you know what a shill is ?Someone who perpetuates false information. People like Michael Shermer for example are shills. In this case "Z" provides facts and data in the TRUTH. Truth vs Fiction is what has transpired. So tell us do you think hoaxing is good for UFOligy? That Kruse fantasy will bring you disclosure over rational thinking and fact finding? That you enable the fanatical Kruse in you're light with blind faith? When im not participating in the debunking of Kruse im defending legitimate cases against shills and educating the misinformed about cases that deserve investigation. You are protecting a lost cause that can not be salvaged even if she does get a UFO by mere chance her credibility festers in the tubes. Because anyone that knows anything about UFO's knows getting a UFO in video footage is always by way of accident. By chance not hundreds a year lol. There is no such thing as a UFO hunter only research.
My word you people ...

Enjoy you're Kool Aid

[edit on 10-8-2010 by Unknown Soldier]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I was confused at first since you have the same username as her, "why would she bash herself?!" Then I went to her weather balloon emporium on youtube and figured it out....

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

hey , babe,,,,you failed to address the targets she showed in the trees.
i could be wrong but, you never acted like you could address those. i mentioned that we could spot the aircraft as they turned final on localizer and then caught the glipe slope. i didn't go back to inspect the golf course equipment barn...but that target and the ones in the trees..... i'm curious, can you guys address that

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Curious how now you want me to debunk another aspect of Alison. Hmmmm, the fact that she has been caught lying and hoaxing videos for the 20th time does not seem to change your mind. This all leads me to believe that you are a staunch believer of her crap and being such any further requests are rendered moot and void. You request privileges have now been revoked. Run along to Alison and tell her that her ship is about to go under. It is highly recommended that she abandon ship...lol

BTW...............Have a Happy Kwanzaa.

[edit on 11-8-2010 by SeeingUFOzPA]

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   
You are dead right "Z" it is a waste of time. All the data is there, I mean would you Pet a snake? Do you think it would bite you if it looks harmless even though snakes are known to bite people? How many people have to get bitten by cobras in india before cobras are deemed dangerous? Alison is a liar and deceiver by nature. She is a dangerous fanatical woman with no regard for human life. Yet she has her spell over these people? That is what is so scary and disturbing. These people would follow the piper off a cliff. They seem to need a leader rather than pursue real and legitimate cases?

I was just arguing with one of her nutters about Billy Meiers hoax and his excuse was "he wrote good books he could not be a hoaxer" this is what we are dealing with. I explained how Meier used photos of a woman off TV claiming she was one of the beamship visitor. And how he used pictures of dinosaurs from a magazine claiming he was taken back in time and then the wedding cake model being found at his home? Yet he would not argue with these facts as if fabricating or recreating an idea would manifest in reality with the power of belief? These people deny reality and do not want truth they rather take the blue pill while embarrassing the serious end of UFO seekers. And they do not care.

There is still a Billy Meier cult in his village to this day

It is madness

[edit on 11-8-2010 by Unknown Soldier]

[edit on 11-8-2010 by Unknown Soldier]

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join