It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Chronicle Project: Hidden Truths Revealed

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I am trying to figure out how to put the dictionary on here. It is in 22 different pdf files, and I don't know how to put them all in folder to put on here. Gonna keep workin' on it!

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Alright, I need to know what file sharing site is the easiest and safest to use. I have a whole lot of study material for those interested in how the team is translating the Hebrew. Please, someone, let me know what's best to use???!!!

[edit on 8/6/10 by jennybee35]

[edit on 8/6/10 by jennybee35]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
www....(nolink)/?sharekey=m6p7on57lhjp8

Okay, here is a link to the first five of the alphabet.

I seem to be the only one posting here. If there is no interest in the alphabet, I won't post the rest. If someone wants to see more, let me know. It's a lot of files to upload just for the heck of it!

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by jennybee35

Thanks for this. I looked at the files and realize there is no way in hell I could do any of it. I am too busy to sit and dissect the bible word for word. I just hope there is someone out there where this is their passion and wants to do this. I would be interested in reading it once it is interpreted.

Any idea why this group doesn't decipher the whole bible then put it out in book form?

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

You know, they aren't paid to do what they are doing. They have to work for a living, so progress is very slow. They have given away every piece of their study materials and translations for free, because they feel that the truth isn't hostage to profit.

They go into great detail on their site to explain EXACTLY how they do what they do. I don't see any sort of obfuscation or subterfuge to them at all. Anyone that wants to try their hand at translating their own material is more than welcome. They even ask that if someone finds something interesting to please let them know about it. They need help. That was the point in of this thread, some attention to their work and the truth!

If you know someone in linguistics that might be interested in lending a hand, please let me know!

Thanks for your interest, ExPostFacto!!

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 03:50 AM
link   
The site of "The Chronicle Project" was made few months ago and they say they were working in 2007 minimum?

There is no info about this research team NOTHING. There is no information in media NOTHING except one piece made by the same woman who made this youtube video. There is NO INFORMATION about this epic "Self Defining Hebrew System". If this was true people would be hyped and it would be in the new or on sites for archeology or science. And like i said there is nothing.

And lastly i found on other forum that people who know aramaic and hebrew language say its bull#.

You can believe in what you want but this is definitely a fraud.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Giott

You are right in that there is no publicity for the team. That is what we are trying to accomplish now.

Were you able to read and comprehend any of the materials available on the Chronicles site? You know enough about the Ancient Hebrew to judge that it was all bull. That's pretty impressive. What is your linguistics background?

And BTW, we all know how anxious the scientific and archaelogical community is to help those who may have found something they've overlooked for centuries. I mean, they always rush to help expose the truth, right?

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I don't know anything about Hebrew, but this looks like something that needs further study. Maybe now it will catch the attention of someone that knows how to judge the veracity of it and draw attention.

Good luck with that!

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by jennybee35
reply to post by Giott

You are right in that there is no publicity for the team. That is what we are trying to accomplish now.

No publicity? There is no information about any of this NOTHING. Its like everything just pop from nothing (november 11 2009 when the site was created).There is not even one name associated with this site that can we look up and check for info. And dont write bull that you are doing it in secret cave because jewish cabal will kill you. So if you will show who is this team of researchers and any sort of credentials i will believe you arent trying to hoax people. Many times people were hoaxed by this kind of scam "We know a secret code to bible or language"

I really want this to be true but i dont see it...

And i didnt said that its bull# but people who know arameic and hebrew language do.

People you see a youtube clip and you take it as a holy truth without checking basic stuff.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Giott

Originally posted by jennybee35
reply to post by Giott

"And dont write bull that you are doing it in secret cave because jewish cabal will kill you. "

At no point has anyone ever claimed that this was being done in secret. The point is not secrecy, otherwise it would still be secret. As far as when the website was created, well, everything has to have a beginning, right? Do you think that all new ideas should be already vetted before they are released? How would you ever get enough exposure and attention if you presented a fully formed item that isn't open to review and questioning.

"So if you will show who is this team of researchers and any sort of credentials i will believe you arent trying to hoax people. Many times people were hoaxed by this kind of scam "We know a secret code to bible or language"

I can't show who these people are. It's not my project. There is a e-mail contact on the home page. Ask for some credentials. As far as this "bible code" crap goes, you must not have even bothered to read anything that they wrote. about the process used. It's not code, it's translation. Big difference. And where is the hoax or scam. Point out to me the benefits if this is what they are doiing.

"And i didnt said that its bull# but people who know arameic and hebrew language do."

Now show me some links to these people who know it's a hoax, please.
Make me see it's a hoax, as you claim, with some evidence

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Ok you didnt answered even one question but you counter it with things you even dont understand. Secondly like i said there is only an email adress no contact whatsoever to a "real" person. It looks like a scam and i seen many. And this kind of projects arent made in a shack and trust me if they would really had a translation of this epic proportions it would be in the news archeological and science sites. Even less serious things are properly documented. And they didnt started in this clip you posted its written they were starting in 2007.

So like i said i need facts and to know who these people are. They didnt give ANY proof only some magic code they even dont show. Its smells really bad IMO.

I understand you started to "believe" but its not a religion its science and science need facts.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Giott

They provide a dictionary. Your argument fails unless you have tested their dictionary and it does not work. Why look for authoritative people to come out and tell you the truth? Maybe those in authority on these subjects are as skeptical as you are. Skepticism does not mean there is no proof. It means you should dissect the issue and find why it is wrong. Proof should not be required if you can duplicate, using a dictionary they provide, to come to the same conclusions they made using the dictionary.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Giott

Yeah, I think I'm not gonna' worry too much about your folks so well versed in Hebrew and Aramaic. Couldn't find any. I just googled the project to see what was being said, and I couldn't find any linguists that are saying it's a hoax. Surprise. What I did find was that my thread is being re-posted on other forums, which is exactly what I wanted. More exposure, more minds helping out, more truth revealed!
Go ME!

JUST WANNA' SAY THANKS FOR HELPING BUMP THE THREAD!

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

Thanks, ExPostFacto. That is exactly the point. ALL of the information and methods they use are there for public consumption. They go into intricate detail about how to do the translation so that ANYONE is free to try it.

It is no one's fault but that of the reader if they don't understand it. I just hope that all this attention means that more folks become aware of the project and contribute knowledge. Thank you!

Edit: spelling!

[edit on 8/7/10 by jennybee35]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Yeah, I think I'm not gonna' worry too much about your folks so well versed in Hebrew and Aramaic. Couldn't find any. I just googled the project to see what was being said, and I couldn't find any linguists that are saying it's a hoax. Surprise. What I did find was that my thread is being re-posted on other forums, which is exactly what I wanted. More exposure, more minds helping out, more truth revealed!
Go ME!

Well you dont give a s... about the truth because other ufo sites are reposting your post wow you have some big ego man.If my post about alien bunnies from jupiter would have been reposted it would made those bunnies real ? You maybe didnt find nothing because you didnt search and dont give a sh. Well we will see in few month about this project. The cat is out of the bag and people who know what its all about ( unlike you and me) will stumble upon it and will tell if this have arms and legs. If this is true and im sure 95% its not i will apologize in this topic but if this is a hoax you probably will still "believe" in this.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Giott

Dude, it's not my ego that's thrilled. It's love of the truth. You take this way too personally. The whole point in my creating this thread was for attention for the Chronicle Project. Am I supposed to be sorry that it's being spread on the net? And as far as this:

"Well we will see in few month about this project. The cat is out of the bag and people who know what its all about ( unlike you and me) will stumble upon it "

Geez, that's EXACTLY the point! You still seem to think that this is something that is being done in secret, that I'm leaking some kind of secret info. I've already told you I AM LOOKING FOR THE SPOTLIGHT FOR IT.

As far as it growing arms and legs, I hope it grows feet and a mouth, also. I want it to walk right out into the world and shout the truth, so THANKS!

Edit to add: I could care less about an apology. You haven't offended me, so don't sweat it. I knew there would be folks who don't accept or understand it. S'Okay. As long as when it's discovered to be true, you do at least try to enlighten yourself, it's all good!

[edit on 8/8/10 by jennybee35]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Hey,
Thank you for this thread, this is some very interesting information and I'm going to see if I can help translating after September (which is when I graduate school). I think this is fantastic, and I'm going to save all the translated pages into a pdf and update it when I see that there are more available. Is anyone else interested in a pdf like that?

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Great thread! Sounds like we have aloft in common. I am not"religious"...I think religion is of man, therefore fallible. I trust only in God, not organized religion. The Bible has been altered by man over time....just like the dead sea scrolls were found, and just like the Catholics have their own version of the Bible. Man has altered it to meet his own idea of what they WANT to believe. etc.....I grew up in a full gospel church and saw so much hypocrisy (My father made me go to Jimmy Swaggert's church and we all know that story)....the child molesting priests etc....I just got jaded, so I decided that I don't need man to tell me what to believe. I do what I feel is right in my heart.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Giott

Wow, Giott.I just looked at yourprofile and see that although you have been a member since 2007, this thread contains the only posts you have ever made! I'm not sure what to think. I wish you would come back and discuss with me some more. What decided you to choose this thread after all these years? I'm very interested to hear your motivation. Really, no sarcasm.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by OhZone
The Hebrew glyphs are similar to those of the Chinese in that each has its own story. It is not just a sound/letter to use creating a word; it is a symbol with a much deeper meaning.

Here is a site that has the meaing of each symbol.
www.inner.org...

The link I posted - above- has the Alphabet and a discussion on each letter.
Is it not the same?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join