It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Chronicle Project: Hidden Truths Revealed

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Now I find this post and realize I'm not the first person on this stuff.
I'm surprised more people in the religion section are not on this.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   
JohnPhoenix
"The Bible will not contradict itself as many claim, if you have This Key to it's understanding.

It is well known that other books of the Hebrews were written in codes. This was a common practice to hide valuable information from the Gentiles
."

There are watermarks hidden in plain sight by "God", not Hebrews (the writers themselves did not know but were obedient), to be revealed in the end times, NOW, as in Daniels sealed book "when people go to and fro" (the jet age) "and knowledge is increased" (the computer age).
The interpretation of Daniel I believe is
King of the North = Iran and shiites (backed by Russia)
King of the South = Egypt and Sunnis (backed by USA)
The false prophet Mohammad prophesied that only one faction of Islam would survive to inherit the Caliphate and have the Mahdi and the other factions would be utterly destroyed or sent to hell or something like that. This creates a divided house. They are pitted against one the other to death.
For the time being Islam is united against Israel to bring unity to defeat the infidel nations much as having Russia as an enemy united the US to become stronger. If Iran attacked Israel, Israel would nuke Iran to the Stone Age. Egypt and the Sunnis would finish the Shiites and Iran off. When Iran has sufficiently weakened the King of the South typified by Sunnis and Egypt, then they will be emboldened with pride to turn on Israel.

A Watermark/"Key"

Key
I believe it was the late Lubavitch Rebbe who said before the Jews are all restored to Israel it will be like Exodus with the plagues. This key/watermark is, I believe, the casting down of Aaron's rod before the first judgment began, the beginning of the unsealing of the 7 signatures on God's wedding contract, the Bible. In spite of the poor "translations"/interpretations some things have survived, were designed to.

This is the link to the blog/my website -- www.backwardwalk.com...
Notice my username -- read it backwards.

Note: When the 7 signatures are revealed and the contract is read everyone will be sentenced to death by the contract, the Bible. Of course there are a few whose sentences have been paid by Messiah. They will be brought into remembrance of our eternal uncreated father's mercy for His Son's sake and given eternal life.

7 signatures on a proper Ketubah (Jewish wedding contract) I believe are
1. The Bride. (typified by king David who is called "God's beloved" signing for the entire bride of Christ?)
2. The Groom (Jesus Christ/Messiah)
3. The Bride's Father (typified by Jacob, father of all Israel and grafted Gentiles?)
4. The Grooms Father (Abraham, father of Nations and father of Israel?)
5. The Scribe Who Dictated the Ketubah (likely Moses who dictated the Torah)
The 2 Witnesses
6. 1st Witness (Adam?)
7. 2nd Witness (Noah?)

Chew on that and let me know what you think.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Hi jennybee35

"You most definitely have to start at the beginning to understand any of it. And here is one more bug for your ear: to me, the story of creation is the Revelation in reverse order. Read it and see what you think about the garden versus the New Jerusalem."

I'm very interested in where you get the story of Revelation in reverse in the creation. Could you link me too that? I discovered the gospels in reverse in the books of Moses. www.backwardwalk.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: jennybee35
Faith is the evidence of things not seen and the understanding of what is hoped for.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: signoregregorio
Islam has killed about 240 million in the last about 1,400 years .
The communist atheist governments of Russia and China killed 100 million in way less than one century.

My faith is not my opinion but is evidence based.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Giott
I discovered stuff undeniably true never written of before. I shared it for 30 years. It is virtually unknown. A man who went to college for Ancient Greek and Hebrew studying it for almost 40 years who has access to original manuscripts few do immediately recognized what I wrote as never having been written about before. If I posted some sensational cherry picked misleading statistics predicting a Bible code for the stock market I'd be well known and wealthy.

I read the trash those Bible experts said about the Chronicle Project. You think they will admit they have been wrong and invested their lives in speculation? They guess. Their "translations" are about 25% to 50% at best translation and the rest is guessing. They "translate" 1 Hebrew, Aramaic or Greek word as up to 100 often unrelated English words and visa versa. If a word does not say what they think it should say they change it. They censored most of my posts exposing their errors.

You don't need to be a genius to see that the Chronicle Project has uncovered more truth from amateurs in a year than 20 of those morons have in their lifetimes. The concept is simple. They use only one English word for one Hebrew word. They try to find the best word that makes sense in every place used. They do not interpret it. They now have a paraphrase - not to interpret but just to get the structure more understandable in noun based English from verb based Hebrew.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join