It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Chronicle Project: Hidden Truths Revealed

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   
"King James Version" shoulda been the first hint... the Hebrew community knows about the false bible. Well not merely the bible it's the people preaching it (sorry mate) They intentionally deceive, or have been deceived to the point they believe it.
(^before I looked at the site)
:O

Wow mate this is truly amazing... All those long talks with my stepfather on the bible finally realized in truth. In the bible I have it says "they are created in our image" instead of his image as most people try to say, and that always bothered me... We stopped going to church before I ever met him because of this and other contradictions. Still reading this and it seems like they are putting my thoughts into writing. How amazing

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Interesting link you gave there. The only problem is that it reads worse then google translate!

Is the problem here that the structure and concepts of the modern languages are so vastly different from SDH that at least i have enormous trouble understanding what is written?

I can see how a language that is absolute and definitive could be better than something abstract. Does not chinese work in a similar way, each letter being a definition for a word?

Anyhow, i am not going to learn hebrew, and studying that page further is too hard as long as they cannot translate the translated english into sensible english

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by jennybee35

not sure what to make of that, think i need to have a longer ponder and more of a read.

are they67 just trying to set up the basis for the elites new religion?

Op may I ask, are you religious? If so how far does that go?

I think this may be of interest as far as the "new age" thing is concerened.-
philologos.org...

I'm not saying the science behind the "new age" thing is false, just that the idea of the "new age" way of thinking has been hijacked to form the basis of the elites new religion for their new age.

the same people that created christianity and islam to be 2 opposing sides for their agenda of this age, divide and conquer.

edited to say- its getting more interesting.

[edit on 11:11 by WHOS READY]

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Let us be clear here....you say Yahweh is your Father God? Perhaps you haven't heard? I would not give my allegiance to a Dragon for anything.

Yahweh is A Reptilian?

Is the Biblical Yahweh actually a dragon?

I think you may want to investigate just exactly who your God is, friend. This is not the only references either, there is probably enough evidence that Yahweh is a Reptile to fill a book, and I hope someone writes it soon, so the Christians can see who they have been giving worship and energy to all these years.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by WHOS READY

No, I am not "religious". That denotes a follower of a man_made concept of God and some rules that men made up for controlling others. I was involved with the church for most of my life, until Yahweh called me out. Now I am free.

As far as new age stuff goes, I know absolutely nothing about any of it, at all. I have not read any materials except for the bible in years, until God showed me the Chronicle project. This is one of those things that if it is meant for you, you realize it's truth. I do not involve myself in any other writings by men because they will invariably put their slant into their work. The only way I can trust what is written, even this SDH, is to let the Holy Spirit interpret and confirm the truth.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

Let us be clear here....you say Yahweh is your Father God? Perhaps you haven't heard? I would not give my allegiance to a Dragon for anything.

Yahweh is A Reptilian?

Is the Biblical Yahweh actually a dragon?

I think you may want to investigate just exactly who your God is, friend. This is not the only references either, there is probably enough evidence that Yahweh is a Reptile to fill a book, and I hope someone writes it soon, so the Christians can see who they have been giving worship and energy to all these years.

Let me be clear here, I know EXACTLY who my God is. He has revealed Himself to me, in Spirit and in Truth. Hard for you to comprehend, huh?

And friend, there are books that and writings that will tell you papa smurf is a demon, too. Feel free to indulge yourself up to your eyeballs in as much trash as men choose to write. It's a free world, and you are definitely allowed to believe as you like. It's not my job to convict you of any truth. For those who will be saved, the truth is easily seen and believed.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by above

Yeah, it is hard to read and comprehend! They are actually trying to put together an "English" version of it, but that takes time, also. If you read on the website, you will see that they have tried to clear up some of the more obscure writing by putting it in footnotes that give a better idea of what it says.

Yes, I think it's like Chinese in that aspect of language. Each glyph is an action or description, and everything that is added is a qualifier, making it more clear how the word is used in the sentence.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by jennybee35
reply to post by ExPostFacto

I think that the reason so many believe in "aliens" is because the original "God" had been so distorted by men over the millenia. If noone had ever planted the idea of little grey men from outerspace, we would be able to see the truth and beauty in all those encounters between Yahweh and His people. I believe the idea of "aliens" is just a tool used to supplant the One True Ruler of the Supreme Ones. Only my opinion, of course!

I suppose I would tend to agree with you if I frequently saw, photographed, and radar-tracked God flying around in a cloud, or angels with wings rather than enlarged eyes at the foot of my bed.

But I will wager that you have the reality of the situation backwards--if there is a connection. Sorry.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
As an atheist, I say this. It still doesn't substantiate anything. One interpretation being better than the last does not suddenly make it true. For all we know these good folks at the project are just wasting their time translating a fairytale to it's very roots. The story sounds even more preposterous and potent to personal dissection. A great endeavor, but still negates the fact that Christians thought the world was going to end centuries ago and will continue their wait. Not only that Jews still await their messiah. Nothing of recent (albeit sanitized) history plays favor to miracle or theological signaficance to give creedance to these faith based belief-systems. It's like finding out Snow White was a grimm's brothers fairy-tale and that the original story was more intense, doesn't negate the fact or the nature of the first encounter being a fairy-tale. What makes something fact, is evidence, the absence of that leaves it still in the realm of fantasy. To the faithful it's as real as it gets, but that's what faith means right? Sustenance through the belief of non evidence through the promise of salvation. Does this substantiate that further? I say no. It neither helps or hinders the case, but indeed makes the "the chronicle" much more richer. If there was some sort of clincher, or paradigm shifting relic left in the text that's one thing. But I see nothing but more elaborations of the same. It may help the faithful, but to the Atheist, it's pure conjecture.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by signoregregorio

You should read the interpretations on churches in the scripture as they translate it. It says churches were established to mislead or something to that effect.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

Wow. Your life must be really scary. Sorry about that. Got any of those photos to share?

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   

You are exactly right. To those that have true faith, that faith remains regardless of what was or will be written by man's hands. My faith has never and will never be based on anything other than a deep, abiding assuredness that my God is real and knows who I am.

Thanks for contributing to my thread!

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

So without the churches what is religion? Is there an internal skeletal system of religion? If so it is the gospel of Jesus to put things in a modern perspective, for the Jews it would be Moses. The only religion in fact that advocates devout worship is Islam. Where the very definition of a Muslim is to "submit before god". Outside of this there is little to imply the development of religion or faith, but simply states the context in which religions have been built around. In effect what we have is an old saga, that may or may not have any transcendental properties. It contains morals and guidelines for living a structured and ritualistic way of living. Yet none of it ties into the modern representation of faith or church. The latter would be the tail that came long after the beast had traveled the land, leaving stories of the creature vastly different than the stories of the tail. It's a stupid story, and it's caused nothing but suffering in our world. It's sad people don't see this .

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   

I don't mean to be rude, and I'm glad what you do makes you happy. I think it does more damage than good having conviction in something so strongly and then disregarding that not the entire world believes in it, and that they must be infidels due to that. And it can only lead to suffering, destruction and eventually utter annihilation. You know why people fight? Because each has faith that their side is right. You know how a resolution is found? When the truth is found to be indisputable . There is no alternative, faith cannot sustain us anymore than a wet blanket can keep you warm. But you have your opinion and I have mine, with all due respect.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
As a nerd who knows Aramaic, which uses pretty much the same letters as Hebrew, and is a cousin language, like say Italian and Spanish, I'd like to say that the youtube video posted did not translate the Hebrew letters very well, and were translated in a biased way to prove their biased point. Also, the Old Testament was not all written in Hebrew.

I'm also going to check with a professional Hebrew-English translator to confirm what I think is a biased translation of the Hebrew letters in the video.

As of now, I'm calling 75% chance of a hoax.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by bettermakings

Go for it.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Oh really? Interesting, had I but known... I see the age-old trick of "People who don't know better will buy into it." Makes sense and is highly probable given the nature of the situation and similar cases prior. The website is in English, meaning it's primary target is probably Christians who speak English and don't know a lick of ancient languages. Incredible, I concur your hoax hypothesis.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   

I never said that I believed that anyone is an "infidel". That word is not in my vocabulary. As for how strong my faith is, I am not at all blind to what "religion" has done to the world. Of course that is the reason for most war and killing. I would never even try to dispute that. this is the reason that I don't participate in "religion".

You assume that because I have faith and a confidence that my God knows me personally, that I am just like every other religious person you have ever met. There is no way to convince you otherwise on the internet. I can tell you that the things that have been shown to me to be true are not anything you have probably ever considered before.

As far as choosing sides go, that too is a man-made concept. It has been used very successfully for millenia to gain control and power over nations. I don't have a "side". I have a God and a Messiah, known to be true and just.

The one thing that Christ taught, the only real commandment that matters, was to love others as much as you love yourself. That is a nearly impossible feat, you know. If any of us could ever accomplish that for even one day, the world would truly be altered. If we loved others as much as ourselves, there would never be even one more argument in the world, much less war. Alas, I am just as crappy as everybody else, unable to completely conquer my human nature.

As far as indisputable truth, what can there ever be about faith that could be considered evidence of truth or falsity?

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
The Hebrew glyphs are similar to those of the Chinese in that each has its own story. It is not just a sound/letter to use creating a word; it is a symbol with a much deeper meaning.

Here is a site that has the meaing of each symbol.
www.inner.org...

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   

According to wiki: A hoax is a deliberate attempt to deceive or trick people into believing or accepting something which the hoaxer (the person or group creating the hoax) knows is false.

When you have proven the Chronicle Project to be a hoax, please make sure you post your evidence. Thanks.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join