It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unusual EVP I recorded

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I recorded this evp in my bedroom in July of 2010 (forgot the date) I was the only one home as i live alone, and I has asked out loud, "if anyone wants to talk to me, feel free to do so now"
can anyone make it out what it is?

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Just a question....how can we hear it? I see no links. Would be interested in taking a listen

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I'm sorry I forgot to add the link
media.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Was that your stomach growling? It sounded like an involuntary noise a human makes.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
ok its really hard for me to hear, my computer isn't the greatest with sound (lack quality speakers) hopefully someone can come on here and give some insight as of right now i just hear indiscernible whispering

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by hardamber
Was that your stomach growling? It sounded like an involuntary noise a human makes.

thats the thing: I'm not sure I made that or its something I picked up, I dont think my stomach growled tho...

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
ok. why are you doing this? is your place haunted? where did you place the recorder? did you expect to hear anything? also what was your method? I hear leaving a television on a static channel or a radio can evoke certain phenomena

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I believe in EVP's. I just think this is a stomach noise. About a month ago I was sound asleep and was awakened by the sound of someone rudely exhaling. It startled me awake, but I did not sense anything evil. It must have been a ghost. I smell him sometimes. He smells like an old man who has been working in the hot sun.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
They said "RACIST!"

It's as clear as day

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Endtime Warrior
ok. why are you doing this? is your place haunted? where did you place the recorder? did you expect to hear anything? also what was your method? I hear leaving a television on a static channel or a radio can evoke certain phenomena

I will answer these questions in the same order asked:
why are you doing this? is your place haunted?

I am not sure but I always have a feeling of not being alone; I've heard noises throughout the day and night in here, cold breezes when there was nothing to contribute, others felt the place was haunted, my son had a terrible fear of the closet, someone was in there he said (very small closet) and my landlord said her son died in here of a cancer.

where did you place the recorder? did you expect to hear anything?

It was placed on the counter near my bed in my bedroom. No I wasnt expecting, as other experiments with evp here failed.

what was your method?

used my video camera

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
i hear a male voice saying: "eight" at 00:07

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Know anyone named Ray? I amplified and changed the tempo a little bit where the whisper is. Sounds to me like "Ray's a joke."

Let me know if you want the sample. I didn't really feel that I needed to do much else.

edit: in reverse it sounds female to me and it almost sounds like "She's here John", but I don't know. I'm not really into EVP's.

[edit on 4-8-2010 by Zaxxon]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I'm not sure where i stand on EVP's...there are always so many things EVP sounds could be other than spirit's... but it's fun to play with.

i did put on my ear phone's...and i listened about 10 times..and at 7.. i Do hear what sounds like a whisper.

I hear a sound that ends with "asage" as in "message" but i also catch an "my" sound as well. .. like saying "my sage"....very fast...or spice age...lol

I've listened to a few EVP's from friends who do the ghost hunting thing, they went to Bob mackie's and brought back a bunch...

I'm horrible at deciphering them..hehehe..
But i would say it does sound like you have captured a whisper..

Keep em' talking...

fun stuff!

*EDIT* oh, and i thought it sounded female.

[edit on 4-8-2010 by Godz Enigma]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

Thanks for your reply. I would suggest trying again, maybe with different settings on your camera it could probably yield clearer results. Just a suggestion

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
i am doing that as we speak; have the recorder going in the bedroom no noise

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Godz Enigma

it sounded female to me too

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Whatever it is, and whatever "it" says, there are 3 syllables. The sound of the Letter "S" is in the 1st and 2nd syllables.

That is all I hear.

Sounds creepy though.

Um, sleep well...

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by new_here

Sounds creepy though.

Um, sleep well...

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight???!!! LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I only hear 2 syllables...but pretty sure it's a child or female.

How old was the person who died of cancer? How old is the house?

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I heard a little something think it was female but couldn't make it out. You might want to try sitting up a camera along with the recorder.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
All I could hear was "I am so hungry"
yeah I think that what it was

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join