It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Girl discovers royal blood runs deep with U.S. presidents

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Girl discovers royal blood runs deep with U.S. presidents

blacklistednews.com

There is no snippet to submit,just a video..
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I found this video today and wanted to share it with ATS,I thought that it would spark some great conversation!!! I think that it is amazing this young girl discovered this link between the presidents,makes me wonder how we managed to keep voting for the same bloodline all of these years...I will be looking forward to your feedback on this...Thanks

blacklistednews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
At first I thought this would be from someone that just finished reading D. Icke, but I see the girl has done more extensive research involving tracing both the male and female lineages.
I am curious just how many "general" people are tied to this lineage also, for some perspective. The girl said even she was Obama's 18th cousin, so I wonder just how related we all are, at least the ones with European ancestry.

spec

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by PatriotsPride

Anybody ever see the movie, "Six Degrees of Sepparation,?"

We are all related. No surprise here, at all!

en.wikipedia.org...

Six degrees of separation (also referred to as the "Human Web") refers to the idea that everyone is at most six steps away from any other person on Earth, so that a chain of, "a friend of a friend" statements can be made to connect any two people in six steps or fewer. It was originally set out by Frigyes Karinthy and popularized by a play written by John Guare.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
nothing new.
i posted on this before

most us presidents are descendants of M. ELEANOR OF AQUITAINE
www.shilohouse.org...

go figure

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
i have Royal blood in me. its hard to find someone that doesent have Royal blood. I did a family tree and went back all the way to the 900 AD.

start a family tree, you will be surprised in what you find!

[edit on 4-8-2010 by camaro68ss]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Well, good. Another person realizes what some folks have realized for a long time.

Oh, I wish I could remember the guests name on a C2C show quite a few years back. He referenced a group in England that had successfully predicted the person who would be elected POTUS everytime, except once, as I recall, since the late 1800's. The predictions were based on the determination of each candidates lineage to royalty. The more royal lineage connections, the more likely that person would become the next POTUS.

Sorry Al Gore, you weren't royal enough.
Sorry, world, GWB, was........

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Actually, all the presidents are related.

Except Martin Van Buren.

BridgeAnne d'Avignon, who attends Monte Vista Christian School in Watsonville, traced that Obama, and all other U.S. presidents except Martin Van Buren, are related to John "Lackland" Plantagenet, a king of England and signer of the Magna Carta.

Older post where this info came from....

Obama releated to all but 1 of US presidents

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ThaLoccster

What I don't get is why all the Presidents related but not Martin.
Why?

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

There is an enormous differnce in the family tree of having the Bloodlines in your lineage, our family has one known and others suspected, that goes to the Scottish Tree.

These people carefully select their bloodlines and many of the worlds elite have FULL HOUSES on all 4 ancestor lines, maternal and paternal lineages. And they run this world. This has already been traced many time and isn't a conspiracy. Bush and Obama are cousins. Heck Brad Pitt is a cousin and his wife was dumped for one of the bloodlines. Angellna Jolie. I call that a love bite and wonder what their offspring will be groomed for.

If you're not a priviliged family, well stacked bloodline, then your name is on the abduction list and the greys are taking dna. So many of us have that. Should search your memories, meditate and try to remember.

www.guardian.co.uk...
news.bbc.co.uk...
en.wikipedia.org...
(oh my this one is hinting at the houses being stacked on all sides, showing not just distant cousins but a well planned family tree for offsprings)

www.asis.com...

Through William of Orange this goes to Ancient Egypt, goes through the Judah tree (also lost tribes such as Dan) to Sumar. Surprise Surprise. Annanuki bloodline.

[edit on 4-8-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by PatriotsPride

That's pretty sweet.

I'd really like to point out that the common ancestor signed the earliest form of post-Roman democracy after Venice. So not quite sure what the conspiracy would be.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by camaro68ss

There is an enormous differnce in the family tree of having the Bloodlines in your lineage, our family has one known and others suspected, that goes to the Scottish Tree.

These people carefully select their bloodlines and many of the worlds elite have FULL HOUSES on all 4 ancestor lines, maternal and paternal lineages. And they run this world. This has already been traced many time and isn't a conspiracy. Bush and Obama are cousins. Heck Brad Pitt is a cousin and his wife was dumped for one of the bloodlines. Angellna Jolie. I call that a love bite and wonder what their offspring will be groomed for.

If you're not a priviliged family, well stacked bloodline, then your name is on the abduction list and the greys are taking dna. So many of us have that. Should search your memories, meditate and try to remember.

www.guardian.co.uk...
news.bbc.co.uk...
en.wikipedia.org...
(oh my this one is hinting at the houses being stacked on all sides, showing not just distant cousins but a well planned family tree for offsprings)

www.asis.com...

Through William of Orange this goes to Ancient Egypt, goes through the Judah tree (also lost tribes such as Dan) to Sumar. Surprise Surprise. Annanuki bloodline.

but i dont think i have ever been abducted and i have royal blood so why would i be abducted.

sorry im confused do you have more to this hypothisis? kinda intristing how you can to this.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Of all the kings for them all to be related to, John "lackland", aka Bad King John. This is the King John who was the younger brother of King Richard the Lion Hearted. John took over the crown after his older brother went to fight in the crusades. When he returned he and his cronies conspired to have Richard the Lion Hearted captured and held ransom. Their mother had to pawn the family jewels to get Richard out of prison. Richard, his brother, forgave John afterworlds though.

He(John) gave the Pope so much authority over England that his Baarons forced him to sign the Magna Carta. Lol, its like tracing one's lineage back to Nero or some other really suspect ruler.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Oh Noses... You mean rich/powerful people usually marry rich people? That's a shocking news

2nd line

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
This is garbage disinfo.

None of the Presidents are related to anyone of Royalty before the Renaissance (1400's) through the fathers side (the only side that counts.)

The Renaissance is when Edomites took over, hijacked and shut down all the former European Royalty.

Also Constantine is not related to Emperors before him.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Wise Man

through the fathers side (the only side that counts.)

Tell that to the Jews....

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wise Man
This is garbage disinfo.

None of the Presidents are related to anyone of Royalty before the Renaissance (1400's) through the fathers side (the only side that counts.)

The Renaissance is when Edomites took over, hijacked and shut down all the former European Royalty.

Also Constantine is not related to Emperors before him.

you didnt provide a source, did you make all that up? or should we just take your word on it?

hell just saying you read in a book once is considered an attempt at sourcing.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
This is likely part and parcel of the Illuminati and its 13 bloodlines. I won’t be quoting any sources, but have been all ‘over the map’ in trying understand the New World Order.

One thing I picked up on was that many of the marriages are arranged in advance, long in advance. I think of Julie Nixon and David Eisenhower, and I did note that Chelsea Clinton and Mark met back when she was 16. She had boyfriends since, but the end result is that she, at 30, married Mark, a man in investment banking, who is likely on this inside track with the powerful elite, and is Jewish, like USA’s little sidekick, Israel, and all the power people who have dual citizenship, Israel and American.

I suggest that much planning and arranging comes into every move taken, such as which President will ‘win’. Obama had been groomed for 30 years. It’s all in the Plan.

As well, I read, and just remembered, that the USA is owned by England (Was Paul Revere’s ride, “The British are coming! “The British are coming!” just an anecdote devised to make people think the USA won that war?)

In the end, I learned that the ruling entity is The Vatican! And that is one sicko place! That 33 day-ruling Pope was murdered because he was going to blow the whistle on the pedophilia.

Anyway, to continue, without sources, as my bookmarks are SO many from all my reading, I read that there is a bloodline in Iraq that had to be eradicated and that is why so many ‘innocents‘ have been killed--maybe the order is to eradicate everyone in Iraq. That might be why Obama announced the end, but the end doesn’t come until next year!

My brother did our family tree, just beginning with a great-great grandfather, and found many, many relatives heretofore unknown. We thought we were the last of the line, but I wasn’t interested in getting to know any of them; they are all strangers, in my book.

Just blathering along!

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by pryingopen3rdeye
you didnt provide a source, did you make all that up? or should we just take your word on it?

hell just saying you read in a book once is considered an attempt at sourcing.

I didn't post any sources because neither the little girl nor OP posted any sources.

I could scan and upload/post images of European Royal family crests and coat of arms from pre-Renaissance, none of them are white people, thou through the iconoclasm of art in the Renascence they would have you think that.

The images are straight from the British Museum.

Maybe I'll post if someone is actually interested and not trolling or U2U me.

My question is why did anyone believe this crap in the first place?
And don't tell me David Icke's reptilians back up that girls claims.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
the royal family has very long term planning indeed.....very precise and very good at it too....we may have fought them for taxing us serf too much way back when but it took them just a hundred years or so to take over this country..and the american people dont even realize it. slowly putting their educators in our schools...slipping in political leaders here and there till finally the frog is boiled nice and done...the queen is the head of this country as she is most. as they say we are living the american dream because everybody is asleep to what is actually happening. this is all my opinion btw...this is what i have come to thru my research...who knows what really happened....is history really what they say it is in the first place.

[edit on 4-8-2010 by Funkydung]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join