It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5-19-13 EXPECT US

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   
It's the index to the good book.

I always check with the Holy Bib whenever I see strange recurring numbers.

The number 5-19-13, sugests the 5 books of moses, chapter 19, verse 13.

So, lets take a look, at the first five books of that old testiment...

For we will destroy this place, because the cry of them is waxen great before the face of the LORD; and the LORD hath sent us to destroy it.
-- Genesis 19:13

There shall not an hand touch it, but he shall surely be stoned, or shot through; whether it be beast or man, it shall not live: when the trumpet soundeth long, they shall come up to the mount.
-- Exodus 19:13

Thou shalt not defraud thy neighbour, neither rob him: the wages of him that is hired shall not abide with thee all night until the morning.
-- Leviticus 19:13

Whosoever toucheth the dead body of any man that is dead, and purifieth not himself, defileth the tabernacle of the LORD; and that soul shall be cut off from Israel: because the water of separation was not sprinkled upon him, he shall be unclean; his uncleanness is yet upon him.
-- Numbers 19:13

Thine eye shall not pity him, but thou shalt put away the guilt of innocent blood from Israel, that it may go well with thee.
-- Deuteronomy 19:13

So, looking at the first " 5 " books, the message is pretty clear. Someone is coming to "judge" the place where you live. To destroy all the wicked who "defraud" their neighbor, so when you hear the "trumpet" sound, make sure you don't touch any dead bodies you see fallen hither and thither round about you. Have no "pity" for them you see falling, for this is the righteous judgment of the LORD's doing.

edit on 13-5-2013 by SQUEALER because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by YourPopRock

Expect Us is one of Anonymous's calling card catch phrases!
Expect Us!

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by YourPopRock

I'm a little late to the party, but doing my small part anyhow. Thanks to transferring my monthly-bills-paying account from bank to CU finally, I've got about 150 bills in varying denominations on me, headed for deposit (and a wee bit o' superfluous spending) over the next few days. Guess I know what date and phrase i'll be writing on every last one of them now...or...hmm...

"5/23/2017 - They Arrive"

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Cicadas are coming in droves by 5/19/13

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Is Anonymous and their "Expect Us" meme still relevant?

I thought after the Nth time of them claiming dates for big events and nothing happened people figured out it was just kids being dumb.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by YourPopRock
It is just kids? A giant, unified effort of kids?

It is one thing for a group to try to claim something, but do you really think that these kids can do a wide-spread nationwide effort?

It would be INSANELY easy for TPTB to pass off a leak of something sinister as "kids just being kids"!

Come ye as little children

We could always turn up the volume.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join