It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5-19-13 EXPECT US

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Why would he have reacted like that if the date wasn't really something?

I seem to remember something about the masons and 5-19-13 too, but I can't find it on ats.... Maybe I am not looking well enough!

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
TThought I would chime in on this topic again...

I just saw 5-19-13 written on 3 different signs in the Minneapolis international airport.

I also saw it on an ATM in Denver at the airport when I arrived. Denver international airport always freaks me out anyways! Wonder if it is a trail to something.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by YourPopRock

Pics or it didn't happen.
Second line

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I will take a pic when I go back to Denver when I fly out.

It freaked me out honestly... there is only EVERYTHING spooky about that airport to begin with!

The whole date thing just makes it freakier.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
This is really just some kids messing around, all you have to do is create a page on the web (which is not the hardest thing to do..) and spread the word you know.. and BAM, you got a conspiracy that someone that doesn't know anything about this made up...

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Well might as well propagate the meme some more with a linkie to an alleged related website:

5-19-12.

I see whoever 'US' are us Google ads.

Might be an area to look into.

-m0r

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by m0r1arty

That was mildly amusing...thanks for the link...

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by YourPopRock
Ok,

So, lately I have been seeing "5-19-13" and "expect us" ALL OVER THE PLACE!!!!

I have seen it together and seprately.

I have gotten it on TWO twenty dollar bills that I received from TWO different banks! I got it written on a quarter I got out of a soda machine. I got it on a five dollar bill as change at a gas station in Chicago. I got it as change on a one dollar bill from Bloomingdale's at the mall of america in Minneapolis, MN. I have seen it written on a wall in Milwaukee, WI. I have seen it on the side of a bus in St Paul, MN. I am seeing this EVERYWHERE!!!

Is this the date the NWO will be taking over? Or a warning of an invasion? What the heck is this?!?!?

Your avatar indicates that you should know...
Are you trying to build the hype?

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Australian here...
I got a $5 dollar note from one of those self-serve checkouts in the supermarket, and it had "19/5/13" written on it. Now I was kinda pissed off, because I was meant to pay back my mate, and now I had to use a $50 note, and break it. That was about... nearly two weeks ago. I never got to use that note, so it just stayed in my wallet since then. I wanted to use it on a self-serve checkout loike the person who ruined the note in the first place, but I didn't get to use one of those since then.
Then earlier this week as I picked up newspapers on the train, somewhere in the middle someone wrote the same date, and added "expect us". I didn't make the connection immediately, because I completely forgot about those $5, but in 7/11 as I was paying for something, I saw the note, and then I realised that the dates were the same. And then yesterday I've seen a graffiti on a pizza shop saying the same thing. I freaked out, I thought someone was stalking me, I thought that I was actually targeted by this, that someone was doing this to trick me.
As soon as I came home, I jumped on my computer, and started researching. I was relieved and spooked out at the same time when I realised that this has been happening around the world. I was trying to get as much information as possible, but i wasn't able to get anything useful. Some people suspect Illuminati, while others say it's just 4chan. I don't know. But something is going on here...

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   

i believe "Expect us" is what the resistance against the NWO say.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
For those just joining us, this is the original thread on the topic.

Welcome.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

You’ve got to be kidding me. I’ve been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It’s just common sense

you dun goofed

We're everywhere

"Expect us"
edit on 29-3-2011 by Conciliatore because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Conciliatore

My thoughts EXACTLY!

It is just like you can read my mind!

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I did a search on the date and found this:

Expression of Adam in live embryos. Embryos were injected with the Adam construct as described in methods. Two days later expression of the reporter was visualized in live embryos using a fluorescent microscope. Expressing embryos were photographed using a digital camera. Panel A: TG = trigeminal. OL = otolith. M = skeletal muscle. Mag = 2×. Panel B: OL = olfactory epithelial cell. EC = epithelial cells. Mag = 30×. Panel C: Rohon-Beard neuron. Mag = 30×. Panel D: skeletal muscle cells. Mag = 2×. Panel E: BC = blood cell temporarily arrested over yolk. Mag = 2×. Panel F: Hair cells in the ear. Note pear-like shape with hair pointing toward lumen of otic capsule (bottom of panel). Mag = 60×. Panel G: Hindbrain neurons. Each cell body is marked with a star. The forebrain is to the left. The most rostral cell body is overexposed. PA = peripheral axon projecting down the spinal cord. Mag = 30×. Panel H: hindbrain neuron with central (CA) and peripheral (PA) axons. Mag = 30×. Panel J: Otolith close-up. Mag = 60×.

Heinrich and Pagtakhan BMC Neuroscience 2004 5:19 doi:10.1186/1471-2202-5-19
Download authors' original image

and I found this:

www.urbandictionary.com...

Don't take the date seriously, it's a hoax and was more likely than not conjured up by urban kids

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Maybe it's the day Anon will DDOS the whole world.

Cool, at least I'll be old enough to rent a car before it happens. Maybe if they DDOS the world, I can keep the car?

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I expect them.

T-minus...

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
When I first put this up, people were saying it was "Anonymous" and that they were no big deal. I just looked it up again and it seems that "Anonymous" really is kind of a big deal!

Google them for yourself.

So, if the whole 5-19-13 expect us is anonymous, there IS something to be concerned about!

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I was in Boston on a business trip and I saw that written on the wall in the airport lav.

Does anyone know for sure what it is?

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Would it really be that hard for them to get on facebook, start a group and have them all do it to their dollars and spare change?

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
What does it mean though?

I was actually freaked out when I googled it and it brought me to a whole thread on it back here on ATS!

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join