It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5-19-13 EXPECT US

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Ok,

So, lately I have been seeing "5-19-13" and "expect us" ALL OVER THE PLACE!!!!

I have seen it together and seprately.

I have gotten it on TWO twenty dollar bills that I received from TWO different banks! I got it written on a quarter I got out of a soda machine. I got it on a five dollar bill as change at a gas station in Chicago. I got it as change on a one dollar bill from Bloomingdale's at the mall of america in Minneapolis, MN. I have seen it written on a wall in Milwaukee, WI. I have seen it on the side of a bus in St Paul, MN. I am seeing this EVERYWHERE!!!

Is this the date the NWO will be taking over? Or a warning of an invasion? What the heck is this?!?!?

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Google it.

It's anything and everything....

Anon,
GLP
4Chan,

Kids being kids....

As usual, nothing to worry about.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Have you tried cleaning your glasses? I think someone has wrote 5-19-13 and expect us all over the lenses :-)

...Pretty wierd tho :-/

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
It is just kids? A giant, unified effort of kids?

It is one thing for a group to try to claim something, but do you really think that these kids can do a wide-spread nationwide effort?

It would be INSANELY easy for TPTB to pass off a leak of something sinister as "kids just being kids"!

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by discobiskit
Have you tried cleaning your glasses? I think someone has wrote 5-19-13 and expect us all over the lenses :-)

...Pretty wierd tho :-/

Well, used some visine... someone seems to have written it on my EYEBALLS! lol

Seriously though, to be that widespread... something is up!

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by YourPopRock

Checked out the goto Yahoo Answers, all I got there was it's been around for about 10 years, and bunch of Anon posting "we are legion" BS.

My prediction: It's nothing.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   

looking it up on the web i found a site new to me , called urban dictionary,and in short " it is someones or groups idea of spreading fear" so far i have not seen one, could you post a pic with out getting to detailed, for it is a no no to post copy print $ or currency in hole i think a part would be ok. just so you know

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
google it. i did.

its a 4chan stunt.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   

I am on your internets, predicting your doom!

Calm down YPR ... don't be scared of memes.

[edit on 4 Aug 2010 by schrodingers dog]

+14 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Haha, I'm writing 5-19-13 EXPECT US on all the cash I have in my wallet right now.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog
Calm down YPR ... don't be scared of memes.

True, true...I am harmless...

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
So far, I have seen all kinds of people blamed... 4 chan, ebaums, kids, who is it really?

Sounds like disinfo to me.

If I wanted to totally muck up and cloud a message or a trigger or something like that, I would start blaming the girl scouts and kids and hackers and everyone else too.

There are numerical significances here... 13=masonic, 5=masonic (from the 5 columns portraying the 5 senses), 19=masonic and so on.....

There is more to this than it looks. Plus, to see that on so many bills and things so spread out all suddenly.... seems too strange!

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by frozenspark
Haha, I'm writing 5-19-13 EXPECT US on all the cash I have in my wallet right now.

- I think I'll do the same. I did look it up in the Urban Dictionary. Looks like some kids who thought they had a secret club (which is no longer secret) did it. I wouldn't worry about it much, though. Looks like a hoax. First time I've heard of it, but there were a few sites about it, so, good find! But now I really do want to write it on a dollar bill.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by YourPopRock
So far, I have seen all kinds of people blamed... 4 chan, ebaums, kids, who is it really?

Sounds like disinfo to me.

Maybe it's the Mayans trying to pass the buck.

Seriously YPR, don't let the sillies in the outhouse scare ya.

[edit on 4 Aug 2010 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I still think that the correlation between how real life artifacts make it onto the webz and how broadly it is discussed is something that many people are interested in...from our intelligence agencies to the lulzers to our Marketing Industry...

Who it is in this case? Who knows? Is there likely a recognition of how fast the meme spreads for purposes of some profiling effort or laughs? Absolutely.

Something will pop up on it or not...these things can be a distraction and may even be irrelevant ultimately...

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by maybee

I'm actually writing on the back, in the upper left corner, above the eye in the pyramid.. who knows, some people might really buy it (no pun intended)

I'm also highlighting it and highlighting the eye.

[edit on 4-8-2010 by frozenspark]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
What if you are all believing exactly what they want you to believe?!?!?

The government is the master of distraction! Bad economy... Oh look! An oil spill! Unpopular war and a lust to conquer the middle east? Oh look! 9-11! Need to win friends and impress the USSR? Oh look! We landed on the moon!

It would be really easy to discredit a leak of top secret info by passing it off as just pranksters if that info was accidently released! By the time people realize it is real, they have been so snowballed into believing the misinfo that they walk right into it!

There has to be something more to this... it is too coordinated!!!

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Its Sunday, so they want to know they're coming on Sunday since it weekend. Monday wont do, got work.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Like everyone says, Its 4chan..nothing else to it, next topic..

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join