It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arizona Sheriff: 'Our Own Government Has Become Our Enemy'

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by guohua

You really should cite your source.

In this case it is a chain email.

www.snopes.com...

:shk:

Read up about the fuzzy math

Operation wetback

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Should Homeland Security even exists with a open boarder like this. It somehow has lost the meaning of keeping us safe to me. Well never really meant that to me anyhow.
Instead of the Drug thugs moving drugs could it be just as easy for terrorist to enter bringing say a nuclear device?

Clearly the Government here has lost it`s way long ago when we the people have been pushed aside and unheard.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
The American people ELECTED another front man for the Global Zionist control structure. They are the enemy of free men everywhere. No good can come of this as they serve Lucifer and Mammon. The President is a pawn of the most nefarious 'humans' on the planet and the PEOPLE of America handed him the nuclear football.
I'll be watching to see if he betrays the people of Israel in the coming war. If that happens, expect the Wrath of God on our land.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Connman

Instead of the Drug thugs moving drugs could it be just as easy for terrorist to enter bringing say a nuclear device?

Sure.

But wouldn't it be easier to bring that nuke through one of our borders that is less protected?

While much attention has been given to national security threats on public lands along the southern border, similar problems also exist along the U.S. northern border. As the longest contiguous border in North America, over 1,000 miles of the U.S.-Canada border are on federal land. In most places, it is delineated by no more than a ditch or clear-cut through a forest and touches 13 states (not including Alaska), 12 National Parks and 4 Indian reservations.

Unfortunately, much like the southern border, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and U.S. Border Patrol are frequently unable to effectively monitor this land due to environmental regulations

republicans.resourcescommittee.house.gov...

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

You say Federal money, when in reality it is OUR money...the Fedral govt doesent have any money, most of what they spend is borrowed or taken from us in some form of tax. Remember what sparked the Revolutionary war? A 3% tax on ONE item, tea...now we pay 60% of every dollar we earn in some form of tax or another...does nobody see anything wrong with this?? I get in anyones face with this fact, especially those who run around wearing their American Flags so proudly....the sheeple are still to comfy in their big screen air conditioned lives to do anything about it. When Bush was screwing it all up, everyone screamed Democrat, which has led to no good whatsover. Now i hear all these people saying how theyre going to vote out the Dems and thatll fix everything. Itll be more lies, more empty promises coming from that side of the table, but after the so called Elections, things will only continue in the current direction. They should have left the denial of unemployment extention in place, but Obama knows that when those 11 million people run out of food, they will band together finally, and start the only thing that will turn this country around!!!

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Hooptie333

now we pay 60% of every dollar we earn in some form of tax or another...does nobody see anything wrong with this??

And what have you done to turn this tide around?

I get in anyones face with this fact, especially those who run around wearing their American Flags so proudly....the sheeple are still to comfy in their big screen air conditioned lives to do anything about it.

Face your mirror and you will see what a sheeple looks like.

Itll be more lies, more empty promises coming from that side of the table, but after the so called Elections, things will only continue in the current direction.

At least you realize this part

They should have left the denial of unemployment extention in place, but Obama knows that when those 11 million people run out of food, they will band together finally, and start the only thing that will turn this country around!!!

IMO, those 11 million would hustle around trying to get any job they could. I personally have friends and relatives who are enjoying their extended vacation and have no desire to look for a job till their benefits run out. Got a chicken factory hiring every week and they won't step one foot near it.

At least I'm willing to admit I have such low lifes around me. Of course, I still care about those low lifes.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Exactly.
Obummer's plan is not any immigration reform I want. Our borders should be closed until they get their heads out of their ......... and make them secure. I'm tired of paying for all the illegals sitting in hospital emergency rooms getting medical care plus paying for my own to the tune of $1,100 per month. What's wrong with this picture??????????

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Atom12
Exactly.
Obummer's plan is not any immigration reform I want. Our borders should be closed until they get their heads out of their ......... and make them secure. I'm tired of paying for all the illegals sitting in hospital emergency rooms getting medical care plus paying for my own to the tune of $1,100 per month. What's wrong with this picture??????????

It's a bit more complex than just saying "close the borders" as well...but it is simplistic to think it's that easy. So I guess I'll forgive you for that statement.

You're tired of paying for illegals in the ER? I'm more pi$$ed about paying for the lack of intelligence in the criminal system as we throw pot smokers in jail while keeping corporate CEOs in the office buildings stealing from Americans.

Oh and it's Obama*

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Come Clean
Give it up guys!

The Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency expects to deport about 400,000 people this fiscal year, nearly 10 percent above the Bush administration's 2008 total and 25 percent more than were deported in 2007. The pace of company audits has roughly quadrupled since President George W. Bush's final year in office.

Deportation Increases Under Obama

Give the man SOME credit guys!

There are currently more Border Patrol agents "than ever before in the history of this country." PolitiFact has noted that Obama has been "increasing the number of border patrol officers." Indeed, in a July 22 hearing of the House Committee on Homeland Security, Michael Fisher, Chief of the U.S. Border Patrol, stated, "Currently we have over 20,000 Border Patrol agents nationwide, more than ever before in the history of the country." A Customs and Border Protection document states that the 2010 budget included $19.4 million for 123 new Border Patrol agents and support staff. The Obama administration's 2011 budget states, "An increase of $44.8M is requested to fund 318 Custom and Border Protection Officers FTEs [Full-Time Equivalent] within the Office of Field Operations and 71 support FTEs for CBP." From the Arizona Republic:

FACTSNEWS NOT FAKENEWS

Why do you guys hate this man so much? Here is your real problem. The GOP doesn't want immigration reform because it's another win for Obama.

Sen. Lindsey Graham, the sole Republican working on a bill to legalize illegal immigrants, in effect put the bill on the shelf on Tuesday, saying that a debate now would destroy any prospects for passage and that the issue needs to wait until 2012.

Graham thumbs nose at AZ and the American people.

But, But, Bush did it too. or He's better than Bush. or Its Bush's Fault.

I think its very telling that the only argument that supporters of Obama can make, is to compare him to Bush or blame Bush.

Look, Bush was an absolute disaster as President and not many will disagree with that except the most dyed in the wool Republicans who are still caught up in this Left/Right paradigm.

Youre really not proving your case when saying, Yah but he's better than Bush, even if it's true.

So basically Bush was a Sh#t sandwich, but you think Obama is a little better because he's a sh#t sandwich with cheese. But guess what at the end of the day they are both still sh#t sandwich's

Bush was a disaster, Obama is worse.

[edit on 2-8-2010 by skull_bones]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I live in AZ. Just moved here a few months ago to start a new job after retiring from the military. Each and every day I have to go through a border patrol checkpoint and almost each and every day (literally a few times a week) I see illegals getting dragged out of the surrounding brush/mountains (WHY in the world they try and cross in the vicinity of a border patrol checkpoint is beyond me unless they are meant to serve as diversionary tactics so that others may get through...I dunno), but anyways here is a cell phone pic of THREE of them busted at once I took like a week or so ago:

I had intended on snapping pics every time I saw the border patrol rounding them up just to put it into perspective...and also because I am bored as all hell inching away a few feet at a time as all the cars are waiting to get waved by, but...seriously I would have been taking pics damn near EVERY DAY of illegals being caught and rounded up JUST IN THAT AREA ALONE!!

I just want to say that for people that do not live in a border state, OR in the southern part of a border state (I literally work a mile or 2 from the border), it really is THAT BAD down here :-/ I am telling you...if it is in fact true that this administration is at work to bring about a "race war" and that is what it seems like every day now with the whole Black Pussy Party and how if"whites" are a victim in a black on white crime, the black won't be prosecuted, to the whole Senator Charles Rangal is now under investigation for 13 house ethic violations...and it is DAMN OBVIOUS HE IS GUILTY AS HELL, BUT...since he is BLACK there seems to be no shortage of people....AHEM Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton...whom I refuse to address as Reverend as I would seriously like to know if he even has the credentials...BUT YOU ARE A RACIST NOW IF YOU EVEN ATTEMPT TO EVEN BARELY BEGIN TO POINT A FINGER!!

So...back on point...if this administration really is trying to incite a race war to put the final nail in the coffin of bringing about destabilization in America...it seems to be working :-/ THAT ARIZONA SHERIFF AS WELL AS EVERY OTHER CITIZEN OF ARIZONA IS CORRECT IN STATING THAT THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT IS THE ENEMY!! INSTEAD OF HELPING US SECURE THE BORDER DOWN HERE AND HELP US FIGHT THIS....WAR BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT IT IS...THEY SUE US!!!

There now seems to be a lot of discussion on how Arizona could succeed from the rest of the United States it is that bad! I will close with this...come November 2010, and ESPECIALLY ELECTION TIME 2012 if there is not a SERIOUS change of power and a full and complete reversal of this blatant FASCISTS AGENDA BACK TOWARDS OUR CONSTITUTIONAL FOUNDATIONS...(I mean you guys all do know that as of July 1st Arizona no longer even required citizens to possess concealed weapons permits in order to carry concealed right? I mean you pretty much have 3.7 guns per resident here anyways lol), but...it is my sincere concern that all hell will break loose if something isn't done and done soon. Mark my words...call it a prediction if you will but if # doesn't get turned around and soon, it will all start right here in Arizona :-/ I PRAY that something good does happen like soon.

Oh and there was only 1 illegal getting arrested at the time I drove thru the checkpoint today. But they pretty much have a Wackenhut bus permanently stationed at the checkpoint...I guess it makes regular trips each day I dunno.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Newbomb Turk
if it is in fact true that this administration is at work to bring about a "race war"

No, it is not true. It's perhaps the most illogical theory I've heard yet. If anyone is starting any kind of racial tension, it's Arizona and that poor excuse for a Bill they passed.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I would ask that those who would like to have the illegals deported (includes me) consider your purchasing habits. If you are buying your jeans and shirts and so on so forth from China, India and the rest, you are supporting the very system you claim to oppose.

The Illegal Immigrant problem is intimately related to the off production problem. They are flip sides of the same coin.

There are many American Manufacturers making a wide variety of goods. Also, Canada and Europe. You will pay more for sure, but not necessarily that much more. Use the internet, and you will find many wonderful American made products.

Electronics are a problem, that's why God invented Value Village, craigs list and Ebay.

I would say that of the 3 or 4 thousand I've spent this year on clothes and stuff, 3-4 hundred were for items made in the third world (china) by slave labor, and for those items, they were marked down enough so the retailer wasn't making any profit on them.

Business and business people will not do the right thing, I know, I'm one of them. They only respond to force.

BOYCOTT WAL MART. or shoplift. or maybe just "accidentally" break something.

DO SOMETHING, please, the median weeks unemployed is 35 or so, unemployment insurance may be a factor but I think it's offset by out of markets. This number is the highest it's been since 1948, data doesn't go back further.

Lives are being ruined help yopur neighbor help yourself.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeventhSeal

if it is in fact true that this administration is at work to bring about a "race war"

No, it is not true. It's perhaps the most illogical theory I've heard yet. If anyone is starting any kind of racial tension, it's Arizona and that poor excuse for a Bill they passed.

No its the supporters of illegal aliens who have no leg to stand on so they pull out the tired worn out race card. NEWS FLASH that card doesnt work anymore so stop playing it.

Your implying all countrys with a border and immigration laws are racists.

[edit on 2-8-2010 by ker2010]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
just to say:
back in the thread I said ten million when it should have been one million Mexicans including legal Mexicans were sent south during the early years of the great depression. I left a proper reference.
my mistake sorry.

The thing is this sheriff has a duty to uphold Arizona law.
armed criminals and checking ID during arrests during criminal investigations you would think would be required.
this is the age of Terrorism after all
you do have 4 year olds on the terror no fly list

one has to realize the situation driving many illegals north is of globalist manufacture and is making the situation what it is.
so what do you du when you are deperate.

Europeans were once in the same boat
look what that did to the original inhabitants

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

It is obvious that is exactly what they have been doing since - Bush, Clinton, Bush, Bush, and now Obama. This Right/Left - Con/Lib - Dem/Rep blame game circus has gone on long enough. A divided country is a weaker country, and they "all" have been dividing it/us for over 2 decades. It is exactly what they want - meanwhile they have their secret meeting and closed door summits planning the next phase of control over us all!

Their cowardly pompous fat @zzes will be running for the hills at the first sign of true American Patriotism arriving at their front doors! And the military industrial complex will only handle and use so much force against their family and neighbors before they join and fight back!

So - I say keep a look out for "imported" NATO/EU troops! Once they start arriving in large numbers you will know it is about game time! If you see a troop in your city streets, go up to him ask him a few question - see if they have an accent. Knowledge is both truth and a weapon.

[edit on 2-8-2010 by arizonascott]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ker2010

No its the supporters of illegal aliens who have no leg to stand on so they pull out the tired worn out race card. NEWS FLASH that card doesnt work anymore so stop playing it.

Really? So Fox News is innocent of the race card when they made up the Black Panthers claiming they're going to "kill cracker babies" and such?

Huh, good job. I was going to suggest to you to stay on topic and not to derail...but...this is mainly about angry white people complaining about non english speaking folks being in their country. So that'd be silly of me to suggest such a thought.

Cheers.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Our federal government is becoming more and more a joke everyday. I am a proud American that loves the constitution of the United States I just wish we had a elected officals that truly want to uphold it and keep it for what it is.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by SeventhSeal

really, FOX news made that up?

Weird, doesnt look made up to me, maybe you need to do some research!

And there you go pulling the race card again........has nothing to do with the color of anyones skin........has everything to do with the mass exodus of illegals into the US on a weakened border, and something needs to be done about it.

Drop the race card, illegal is illegal.

I use to live in Laredo Tx, most of my friends were Mexicans, I live in Idaho now and talk to them about 2 times a month, you know what they tell me? THat things are so damn bad down there, that it would be dangerous for me to come down and visit because of the drug wars, and inability for the border patrol to keep things in order because of the MASS influx of drug cartels.

Keep your rhetoric to yourself

[edit on 2-8-2010 by ManBehindTheMask]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
It would be realy funny if those skiny black panthers would come to my part of Iowa shouting there garbage.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ker2010

Really? So Fox News is innocent of the race card when they made up the Black Panthers claiming they're going to "kill cracker babies" and such?

Huh, good job. I was going to suggest to you to stay on topic and not to derail...but...this is mainly about angry white people complaining about non english speaking folks being in their country. So that'd be silly of me to suggest such a thought.

Cheers.

No its about people like you who think the ones invading the southern border are special. Maybe you guys are the racists. Your saying everyone else should come in legally but our southern neighbors are special and should be treated as such. SO your saying if you have brown skin live in mexico come on over. All you other nationality's (yellow, black, white, brown) who are in even worse country s and dont border us tough luck. Come the legal way.

Now whose racist?

People are complaining about unsecure borders and illegal immigrants (whatever color).

Explain to me how they are special and should be able to cross the border and have a free pass while other people from third worlds or any country for that matter have to wait in line and do it the legal way?

So your saying mexicans are better than Ethiopians who cant make it over here cause they do not border us.

Either you support everybody all over the world coming to our nation freely with no laws or paperwork or you support EVERYONE doing it the right way.

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join