It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arizona Sheriff: 'Our Own Government Has Become Our Enemy'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

**Just a Funny Idea for Obvious Legal Reasons**
Just claim that your gun was stolen/lost and then they can't make you register for it every three years. If they find you with it, just tell them that you just found it. LOL.

The US of A has been invaded by Mexicans for decades now, and it's really showing in our economy. They dont pay taxes, but they want all the benefits of being a civilian (probably BETTER then the regular civilian). We can only take so many people not paying taxes, but still sucking at the Government's teet for so long before it all implodes.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
How IRONIC is it that the Arizona sheriff guy would say that?

Answer: very.

They are all, both state and federally, approaching the issue in a way that is incongruous with reality. Four points:
1. Immigration is about real people with real families. They are not dogs to be fenced.
2. The violence comes not from drugs, but from the "war on drugs". At 60 years old, it is less winnable than when it started. Everything about it is failure. Why? Because you can't enforce what people are allowed to do to their own body. Try outlawing cheeseburgers because they make you fat and give you heart disease and kill more people than drugs. It won't work. Are we going to have a "war on cheeseburgers" just because they are deadly? (maybe I shouldn't suggest this, it might give tptb an idea) What would happen is there would become a black market for cheeseburgers. Then it would become lucrative because cheeseburgers would cost 30$ a piece. Then you would get cartels forming and killing each other because of all the money to be made outside societal law. Then the XXX would get in on it and become the prime distributors of cheeseburgers to fund their black ops and assassination programs. Why? Because you can never ever stop people from eating cheeseburgers. It won't happen.
3. This hate has got to end. It's a racist / ethnocentric agenda that must stop. It won't - obviously - but it needs to if any of us want a better future for humanity.
4. TPTB use immigration as a wedge issue to divide the lower classes against one another, thus rendering them all less powerful.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Ok so they are coming to STEAL jobs they are still INVADING if they are entering the country illegally without invite. You can say they are just trying to feed their family blah blah blah but I think you are being a little ignorant and just sticking your head in the sand for even thinking them stealing YOUR job is ok? Let alone the murders, drugs, human smuggling gang murders. Every heard of Nuevo Laredo? I guess AK 47 is a tool for working? LOL Go head and keep your head in the sand brother.

reply to post by SeventhSeal

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
There are a couple of lessons here for all of us.

First, Useful idiots are expendable. When the PTB no longer have a use for you, you will be Eliminated.

Second, In the 1850's border problems did exist. Sheriffs and Ranchers controled the border with the end of a barrel. I have no respect for a sheriff that will not protect his county. Sheriff Babau has the authority to deputize anyone he wants, and we all know if he put the call out to the american people that he was serious about his county putting an end to his blight, Bubba's from every state would show up with gun in hand to shoot Mexicans. Remember the Alamo, that is exactly what happened. The call went out, Real Americans showed up with their gun in their hand, to shoot Mexicans.

Last lesson is that we all should QUIT wanting Washington to solve our own problems. Washington has never help anyone but themselves and most of all the only help they give is helping themselves to our money.

Now for all that will say that this is 2010 not 1850, the true answer is Yes in 1850 Men were Men and in 2010 we are not.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by monkeySEEmonkeyDO
reply to post by Danbones

**Just a Funny Idea for Obvious Legal Reasons**
Just claim that your gun was stolen/lost and then they can't make you register for it every three years. If they find you with it, just tell them that you just found it. LOL.

The US of A has been invaded by Mexicans for decades now, and it's really showing in our economy. They dont pay taxes, but they want all the benefits of being a civilian (probably BETTER then the regular civilian). We can only take so many people not paying taxes, but still sucking at the Government's teet for so long before it all implodes.

So govern the employers that aren't paying the payroll taxes on them... Not really the immigrants fault if we won't log them in the system and take taxes. That's our governments fault.

They do pay taxes. Every time they purchase something they are paying taxes.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Interfacer
Ok so they are coming to STEAL jobs they are still INVADING if they are entering the country illegally without invite. You can say they are just trying to feed their family blah blah blah but I think you are being a little ignorant and just sticking your head in the sand for even thinking them stealing YOUR job is ok? Let alone the murders, drugs, human smuggling gang murders. Every heard of Nuevo Laredo? I guess AK 47 is a tool for working? LOL Go head and keep your head in the sand brother.

reply to post by SeventhSeal

The stealing job factor is quite invalid. The businesses that hire them over legal citizens are the ones to blame and target....not the folks who come here in the hope of work and money to send home to their families in need. Want the illegals to stop coming here? Go target and shut down the companies and businesses who hire them. Oh I forgot, Republicans love private businesses. Guess you won't go after them.

Murders? I know a few murders that happened here in town a few days ago. Guess what? They were legal citizens. So I'm not sure if I see your (invalid) argument about that.

Drugs? Many Americans are growing drugs in their backyards...and if corporations distributing legalized drugs that kill over 500,000 Americans a year are OK in your book...then I don't know what's wrong...or immoral...

Human trafficking? I don't think the Mexicans are the only group of people responsible for that......

You need to investigate this matter more before you believe anything and everything you hear.

[edit on 2-8-2010 by SeventhSeal]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by brokedown
There are a couple of lessons here for all of us.

First, Useful idiots are expendable. When the PTB no longer have a use for you, you will be Eliminated.

Second, In the 1850's border problems did exist. Sheriffs and Ranchers controled the border with the end of a barrel. I have no respect for a sheriff that will not protect his county. Sheriff Babau has the authority to deputize anyone he wants, and we all know if he put the call out to the american people that he was serious about his county putting an end to his blight, Bubba's from every state would show up with gun in hand to shoot Mexicans. Remember the Alamo, that is exactly what happened. The call went out, Real Americans showed up with their gun in their hand, to shoot Mexicans.

Last lesson is that we all should QUIT wanting Washington to solve our own problems. Washington has never help anyone but themselves and most of all the only help they give is helping themselves to our money.

Now for all that will say that this is 2010 not 1850, the true answer is Yes in 1850 Men were Men and in 2010 we are not.

Dude, the Alamo was in MEXICO. Geez learn some history. Our ancestors stole the land. That's just fact.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeventhSeal
reply to post by blamethegreys

The crime in Arizona has been at it's lowest since the 70's.

Really? Mexicans coming in and murdering Americans? How about the corporations who downsize and leave thousands unemployed. They are the real gangs.

Just my 2 cents.

Real gangs??? Wow you are Delusional. I guess you didnt hear about the recent Death threats from the Zetas Commanders? The zetas arent just ANY gang! They are a drug cartel made up of ex mexican Military. They are NOT a joke nor are they similar to corporate thugs. For you to make that comparison proves to everyone here your out of your league and you probably should post on topics you can write more then just rhetoric used as talking points.

[edit on 2-8-2010 by Interfacer]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by David_Reale

Has Sweden imposed a one-sided "free" trade system for Norway, Denmark and Sweden, that benefits the little guy in no way whatsoever in Sweden, Norway or Denmark, except for those corporations that seek to edge out their smaller competition and drive down the average wage in Sweden?

If Swedish farms dumped cheap exports in Denmark and effectively destroyed the small Danish farmer, you'd see a massive migration north by the Danish into Malmo "State" and then Malmo will ignorantly say that the Swedish government is not helping them protect their border, when it's the government that allowed the machine to function the way it does in the first place.

At the end of the day, YES, blame the federal government, but not for attacking the current law that does nothing to quell violence (as the governor has purported) or get to the source of the human migration and employment situation in Arizona.

If the illegals all leave, will we see Americans flocking to those jobs? Will they complain how much they'll be making in their new jobs? Will they be able to complain or have any sort of leverage to improve the labor conditions? The Mexican illegals certainly haven't been able to, but that's because there are others to take their place and since they're illegal, they can't exactly take the employer to court without repercussions, can they?

My point here is that this law in Arizona does not even come close to resolving the situation for anyone (Mexican immigrant, employer, American citizen, drug addict...no one affected). At best, the hollow shell of the law that is left over after we strip away all the moot points and redundant aspects of it is simply discriminatory. It's criminalizes the innocent, victimizes the unaffected and directly attacks the victims of the system, all the while not solving any drug-crime or employment issues that are primary to this situation; illegal immigration is a secondary issue - a symptom of the main cause.

[edit on 2-8-2010 by Sphota]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Most of the hate is not against illegals. It's against cartels raping, kidnapping, stealing and killing people.

DECRIMINALIZE ALL DRUGS = NO MORE CARTEL PROBLEMS.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ironfalcon

Chicago Unions and the people who surround Obama are communists who have their eye on racist politics, it starts with the border - and ends with the deaths of thousands!

We must now say that without a doubt the Federal Government is the enemy of the states, that Mexico and the Global plan is designated to start the next civil war, and that any state will be attacked for defending itself from Federal mandates!

[edit on 2-8-2010 by arizonascott]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Interfacer

Originally posted by SeventhSeal
reply to post by blamethegreys

The crime in Arizona has been at it's lowest since the 70's.

Really? Mexicans coming in and murdering Americans? How about the corporations who downsize and leave thousands unemployed. They are the real gangs.

Just my 2 cents.

Real gangs??? Wow you are Delusional. I guess you didnt hear about the recent Death threats from the Zetas Commanders? The zetas arent just ANY gang! They are a drug cartel made up of ex mexican Military. They are NOT a joke nor are they similar to corporate thugs. For you to make that comparison proves to everyone here your out of your league and you probably should post on topics you can write more then just rhetoric used as talking points.

[edit on 2-8-2010 by Interfacer]

Not sure what the point of this post was...was it to personally attack me? To claim I'm not as educated as you because I believe the real gangs of America are the corporations?
Yes, I know about Zetas. I'd post the lovely infamous beheading video here but I'd probably get banned.

So I fail to see the point of your uncalled flame.

thanks budd.

[edit on 2-8-2010 by SeventhSeal]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by bekod
i think i have a plan on how to solve this problem of the border, fist send in armed troops with rubber blanks yes this harsh but hay this needs to be done, with orders, shot at use, deadly force! second put them to work want a free pass well gee we need roads, streets, side walks, work for your right to be here no just for pay check but for flag, you want to be US citizen or just here for the doe. how do we find them gee that is easy go to food banks, welfare/ unemployment offices, the local corner.

Congrats. Your post has been awarded the Ignorant and Racist award of the year.

Enjoy.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
What a bunch of bought and paid for ignorant people.

No I am not talking about the government, I am talking about the citizens of this country.

Most of the posts on here are bitching about who did what, which president started did what, who did this first or that last. WHO GIVES A CRAP !!!???

I don't care who was lax in their duties or when it started ! Just fix the problem now and lets move on as a secure country.

Wah Wah Wah, Obama isn't doing what he's supposed to......

Wah, Wah, Wah, Bush did it too

Wah, Wah, Wah, Clinton, Reagan ect...ect...

It doesn't matter !!

Just fix the damn problem NOW and quit playing the blame game.

While all of you are trying to show that your side didn't do it and the other side did playing this game the country is being taken over!

[edit on 2-8-2010 by mwood]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
im not sure the government is so much the enemy, as the people the we have elected to represent us... WE are all to blame for the state of affairs in this country... state and local officials are just as corrupted as in the federal level... just saying the "government" is an enemy is a cop out imho... im still not sure i like the idea of states handling illegal immigration issues, as far as aggressively seeking them out i mean... but if a local officer stumbles on to one, sure, arrest him and turn him over to the feds... but im afraid letting states or counties control the issue, could lead to cities and towns, and states wanting to be sanctuary's... and feeling they have the authority to disregard federal law.. being anti fed is the new cool thing to do in AZ i guess, so you'll see alot of the politics using it to gain votes this year... but yeah, guns dont kill people, the same as government's dont kill people... its the people behind them that do.... so be damn careful who you elect.. we must remain the UNITED STATES, that's the only way this ll work..

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   

COURIC to McCain: What is your favorite movie of all time?

McCain: Viva Zapata. It's a movie made by Elia Kazan. It was one of the trilogy of A Streetcar Named Desire and On the Waterfront and Viva Zapata. Marlon Brando stars in it. He plays Zapata. It's a heroic tale of a person who sacrificed everything for what he believed in and there's some of the most moving scenes in that movie that I've ever seen. And one of them is he gets married -- the night of his wedding night--he gets up and he and Jean Peters are in their hotel room--this little room and she says "what's the matter?" And he says, "I gotta go to Mexico City tomorrow. I've gotta be with Poncho Villa and Modero and these people. He says "I can't read." And she reaches over and takes the bible from the --table and opens it up and starts, "In the beginning." You know, it's a great scene. It's great and there's many others that are wonderful too, especially when he dies--when he gives everything for his country and what he believes in.

I wonder what McCain will give to his country?

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
This is too much. I think all this could be a conspiracy and is hard to believe that nobody wants to do anything to fix it. Maybe "they" are already doing exactly what "they" want, and we are helping them without knowing. Maybe "fix it" is not the goal.

What if the idea is to create anarchy, make us fight and raise our voices as an instance of rebellion, and all that is only to justify the imposition of their NWO.

My deepest respect to all this noble people of Arizona, but maybe the real enemy is already inside the border, just playing chess with us.

[edit on 2-8-2010 by Trueman]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by silhouette
How a president does not see the need for protecting border security is beyond me, surely defending your borders is important regardless who is on the other side of it - simply to protect your own like every country does makes common sense! ....doesn't it?

"The U.S.–Mexico border has the second highest number of both legal and illegal crossings of any land border in the world, behind the Canada – United States border"

Perhaps you should awaken to the truth that the Government has no desire whatsoever of protecting anything except their wallets.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Come Clean

It's been do before and it can be done again and needs to be.

Three Presidents did it, yet we never hear about it

I FOUND THIS TO BE VERY INTERESTING.

I WONDER WHY IT WAS NEVER BROUGHT UP.

What did Hoover, Truman, and Eisenhower have in common?

Here is something that should be of great interest for you to pass around.
I didn't know of this until it was pointed out to me.

Back during The Great Depression, President Herbert Hoover ordered the deportation of ALL illegal aliens in order to make jobs available to American citizens that desperately needed work..

Harry Truman deported over two million Illegal's after WWII to create jobs for returning veterans.

And then again in 1954, President Dwight Eisenhower deported 13 million
Mexican Nationals! The program was called 'Operation Wetback'. It was
done so WWII and Korean Veterans would have a better chance at jobs.
It took 2 Years, but they deported them!

Now...if they could deport the illegal's back then - they could sure do it today.

lf you have doubts about the veracity of this information, enter Operation
Wetback into your favorite search engine and confirm it for yourself..
Reminder:

Don't forget to pay your taxes...
12 million Illegal Aliens are depending on you!

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
From Governor Brewer Plan

The Arizona National Guard has been directed by Governor Brewer to create additional “Nighthawk” ground surveillance capability within the JCNTF. The additional personnel performing “Nighthawk” will result in an estimated 150 additional missions per year. Personnel will continue to increase as federal funding becomes available.

Federal funding is paying for this.

From same source

Governor Brewer has also directed $10 million of discretionary federal stimulus monies to local law enforcement grants for the border, for a program entitled the Border Security Enhancement Program (BSEP).

Federal funding once again

www.azgovernor.gov...

New Mexico Border

Harry Teague Announces Major Border Security Funding Boost for Southern New Mexico Law Enforcement Agencies PDF Print

Over $4 Million Headed to Dona Ana, Grant, Hidalgo, Luna and Otero Counties

Federal funding again

teague.house.gov...

Texas Borders

Five Texas congressmen representing districts along the southern boundary with Mexico are firing away at Gov. Rick Perry accusing his office of not sending enough in federal homeland security grants to the border.

But a review of appropriations language and spending records obtained from the Texas Department of Public Safety shows the criticism directed at Perry overlooks millions in expenditures that have already benefited cities and counties within the five districts.

www.centerforinvestigativereporting.org...

Federal money again

Amazing how they love the enemy's money.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join