It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The garden of Eden another dimension from which humankind arrived?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by MarkusMaximus

Well it looks like we are "east" of eden. Perhaps the only direction from which we can enter? The north, west, and south were not guarded....hmm wonder why

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

Lord God planted a garden to the east of Eden. Genesis chapter 2 verse 8.

8 And the LORD God planted a garden eastward in Eden;

If i am not mistaken. Lord God planted a garden in the already existing Eden which Thee God had created before him.
Here Lord God put the man he had formed of the dust on the ground.

The Bible does mention Giants or Nephilim. And it seams like Lord God brought them to earth by forming them of the dirt on the ground.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by spy66

If i am not mistaken. Lord God planted a garden in the already existing Eden which Thee God had created before him.

The Bible does mention Giants or Nephilim. And it seams like Lord God brought them to earth by forming them of the dirt on the ground.

The dust could possibly be the same condensed gases and chemical structures which form our carbon based identities?

Or another way to look at it, we are made from the same energies as the nephilim which at least suggest they were from the same universe?

Composed of the same matter?

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBranch

www.phoenixsourcedistributors.com...

Thankyou - i will download this journal when i finally get access to my own computer again (currently inbetween moving at the moment)

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard

Originally posted by MarkusMaximus
Always thought this was a curious description of the guard posted at the Garden of Eden when man was thrown out of the Garden...

Genesis 3: 23, 24

23 With that God put him out of the garden of E´den to cultivate the ground from which he had been taken. 24 And so he drove the man out and posted at the east of the garden of E´den the cherubs and the flaming blade of a sword that was turning itself continually to guard the way to the tree of life.

and what do you think of this?

For me it conjures up an image of a spinning fan? or blade?

What about you?

Sounds like a MAGNATAR as they are called here.
2nd with Cheribiums and all!!

SORRY SPELLING ERROR MAGNETARS

[edit on 8/2/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

I've not heard of a Magnatar, what is this?

Couldn't find anything on google.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by spy66

The dust could possibly be the same condensed gases and chemical structures which form our carbon based identities?

Or another way to look at it, we are made from the same energies as the nephilim which at least suggest they were from the same universe?

Composed of the same matter?

I believe we are made from the same earth, but not in the same sequence as the Nephilim. Lord God formed the Nephilim from the dust on the Ground long after humans were made from earth.

Genesis Chapter 1. Describe how the human creature was made in sequence. The Human creature was made last of all Gods living things, and with gods spirit.

Here is Gods sequence that lead to the creation of the human creature.

1. Firmament. "God compressed infinite energy into hot plasma"

2. Light. " Light is a product of compressed energy which forms the firmament"

3. The firmament separates the waters from the waters. "The energies emitted from the solids/plasma create a differential to the infinite energies.

The emission of energies from the plasma create a cooling effect, making the plasma harden.

4. Planets appear as the plasma cools down.

5. Earth forms a atmosphere in the cooling proses.

6. Earth gets gravity as it gets a atmosphere. And water is able to form on the surface. Because the heavier gasses are prevented from leaving by the lighter gasses in the upper atmosphere.

7. And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed,and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so.

8. The Sun is formed as the rest of the solar system is cooling of. The sun was always there, but hard to distinguish because of all the other hot gloving solids in our solar system.

9. And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven.

10. And God said, Let the earth bring forth the living creature after his kind, cattle, and creeping thing, and beast of the earth after his kind: and it was so. The human creature was also created by earth. But was given the spirit of God.

11. Lord God formed man of the dirt on the ground. And blew life into it and gave it a soul. This is all described in Genesis Chapter 2.

EDIT: The thing is God never formed man of the dirt on the ground. Earth did. God already had everything pre-planed.

If there were giants in the old days living among humans. It must have been Lord Gods doing. These giants were as evil as they came. Because they had the soul of their creator Lord God.

[edit on 27.06.08 by spy66]

[edit on 27.06.08 by spy66]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarkusMaximus

Enoch 14:8-12

8 A vision thus appeared to me.

9 Behold, in that vision clouds and a mist invited me; agitated stars and flashes of lightning impelled and pressed me forwards, while winds in the vision assisted my flight, accelerating my progress.

10 They elevated me aloft to heaven. I proceeded, until I arrived at a wall built with stones of crystal. A vibrating flame surrounded it, which began to strike me with terror.

11 Into this vibrating flame I entered;

12 And drew nigh to a spacious habitation built also with stones of crystal. Its walls too, as well as pavement, were formed with stones of crystal, and crystal likewise was the ground. Its roof had the appearance of agitated stars and flashes of lightning; and among them were cherubim of fire in a stormy sky. A flame burned around its walls; and its portal blazed with fire. When I entered into this dwelling, it was hot as fire and cold as ice. No trace of delight or of life was there. Terror overwhelmed me, and a fearful shaking seized me.

My thoughts on this (and i REALLY need to start delving into the oldest texts - if Anyone can link them that would be great).

8 - The vision, what prompted this vision? Dreams, meditation or maybe hallucinogens?

9 - Either astral travel or as you say, space travel OR maybe an experience similar to Buddhist meditation upon reaching overwhelming areas of the inner soul / mind or possibly a '___' / Pineal gland experience?

10 - The rest of the description doesn't sound like heaven. Or at least how we've been told to imagine heaven, maybe it wasn't?
The VIBRATING flame, always makes me think of things on lines similar to wavelengths and matter. And it scared him, surely heaven is without fear?

Again maybe he THOUGHT it was heaven? Much in the same way meditating monks and gurus and shamans find false states of nirvana, possibly the inner ego tricking the subconscious thought?

11 - Now it sounds more like a glass spaceship or building, but definately physical. Again was he afraid because it overwhelmed him, or was the place genuinely unfit for his arrival?

It scared him so much he started shaking. Fiery portals and glowing crystals, pretty abstract and unlike anything in early culture.

Any thoughts?

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   

I've not heard of a Magnatar, what is this?

Couldn't find anything on google.

Sorry friend Magnetars exsuce the spelling!

Link is actually from a lost ATSer RIP, has nice real pictures and artist depictions.

www.thelivingmoon.com...

Magnetars are yet another manifestation a neutron star can take. Magnetars have an extremely powerful magnetic field, hence the name, when it decays it releases powerful amounts of X-rays and gamma rays. A magnetar does not pulse ‘beacons’ of radio or light energy from its poles like a pulsar. Like neutron stars and pulsars, a magnetar is no bigger than 12 miles in diameter but extremely dense with mass. They rotate very slowly compared to pulsars, although some do not as we will see later on. The closest discovered magnetar to Earth is 13,000 lightyears distant.Magnatars have a relatively short life of around 10,000 years, after which they become ‘inactive’ and essentially revert back to a neutron star. The magnetic fields of magnetars can often reach ten gigateslas in strength, for comparison the Earth has a field strength of 30-60 microteslas. It is thought that the field is so strong it would kill humans within 1000 kilometers of it. Also it is thought that a magnetar could wipe all magnetic credit card bands clean from a distance of halfway to the Moon, or about 100,000 miles. It is thought that one out of ten supernovae result in a magnetar forming, as opposed to the more common neutron star or pulsar. As of May 2007 only twelve magnetars have been confirmed, with more awaiting confirmation.

Magnetars are also thought responsible for GRB’s (gamma ray bursts) and soft gamma repeaters. The magnetars magnetic field is so strong it twists its own crust which produces currents that form electron clouds around the star, which interact with the radiation coming from the stellar surface to form X-rays and gamma rays. Stellarquakes, sometimes called “Magnetar Quakes” or “Pulsar Quakes” occur in both a magnetar and a pulsar. They are thought to be caused by huge stresses exerted on the surface of the neutron star produced by twists in the ultra-strong interior magnetic fields. Sometimes the quakes can be so bad that they cause the very powerful GRBs. Sometimes magnetars and pulsars under go what is called a glitch, which is the sudden speeding up of the stars rotational period and a large increase in energy. It can last from days to years. It is thought that this is another cause of starquakes, particularly in pulsars. In 2004 a quake on a pulsar 50,000 lightyears away arrived in our solar system, temporarily knocking out every X-ray satellite in space. Had this event happened within ten lightyears from Earth it would have caused a mass extinction similar to the Permian Extinction. This should show you how much energy is expended by these stars.

[edit on 8/2/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Thanks for the reply.

So maybe the ancients were aware of the stars in a way we can't imagine? Or maybe this knowledge was passed to us by visionaries and mystics and shamans of the time, or we were visited and informed?

So what does having knowledge of the stars mean? Knowledge of incoming energies and cycles maybe?

Certainly cultures like the Mayans and the Dogon tribe were aware of the cycles of at least some universal objects, so maybe this is how the knowledge of the floods came to be?

Either through observation or through a message of some sort?

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   

So what does having knowledge of the stars mean? Knowledge of incoming energies and cycles maybe?

Hi there, I've come into this a little late but I have found some sources which really resonate with me on some similar questions that you ask.

To answer your question above, a general gist from my ancient research is that the ancient knew about the flower of life, a singular pattern that was holographic in nature, therefore a single part of the human body had all the information stored inside holographically of the entire universe, even the blue print for every manifestation we can see. They also knew that if this was the case that meant that by studying the stars and cycles, that they could understand their inner selves. It was also believed that the astrological cycles and symbols were metaphors for the human psyche, so you can begin to see some correlations here. The ancient were much more spiritual than we are today so I can understand their instinctual urges.

There is a them called the Lucifer experiment, now it's not what you think (lucifer does not equal devil in this scenario).

I'll give you the basics as I believe it is the common misconception of why we are really here. Before we start, please have an open mind for a few moments while you read this. Of course I have no proof about what I am saying.

Creation is an artistic experiment formed by Spirit, he is always looking for new ways to create and manifest life. The creator's life cycle is like breaths in (going back to source) and out (going away from source - lower dimensions). On higher dimensions evolution is much slower, taking millions of years, on lower dimensions evolution is much faster.

On almost every level, there is an awareness that you are one individual, and also one with the entirety of the Spirit and all there is.

A highly evolved soul group who had evolved back to the source, called Lucifer. The soul group decided to try an experiment, to see what it would be like being god. Of course he already was good as he was part of the Great Spirit. So the only way to actually be GOD was to experience separation from GOD and try to become as a separate organism, of course this was not fully possible nut the illusory holographic could be set up as an experiment to see how life would evolve under this guise. Of course Lucifer knew he would eventually merge back with the great Spirit and God knew this too. Now this all sounds a little weird, but have a look around the net and see what you can find. I think there is a lot of ancient texts saying Lucifer's fall from the sky - hence coming down through the dimensions and his soul group splitting up into tiny sparks within each human only to evolve back to the source.

This might also explain why most of us believe that we are entirely separate from each other. Just a thought....

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join