It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The garden of Eden another dimension from which humankind arrived?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I'm not religious but i'm open minded enough to at least respect and entertain thoughts, and as much as i'm an atheist in the traditional sense, i LOVE reading about religion.

Duality eh?

Anyhow:

www.scribd.com...

Reading this (and after having a GREAT discussion with a fellow ATS'er about LIGHT / SOUND and thought and vibrations and electro-magnetic energies, quantum theories and observational theory) - we ended up talking about the Pyramids and how a certain one corresponds mathematically with the number 144:

I'll quote it (its faster than me explaining)

The pyramid I made reference to was the pyramid of Cheops. The Theoretical Angle at the base is said to be 360/6.94444 = 51.84 degrees, or 51 degrees 51 minutes.
The number 6.94444 is the reciprocal of .144 which is said to be a harmonic of Light.... 144

It is said that this pyramid may be the location of the Prison (Below the pyramid) recorded in "The Books of E'NOCH" I-XXXVI. Chapter 10 verse 4. where Azazel was entomed. Azazel was the most cursed of all that came to the Earth and took the daughters of men as their wives and begat hybrids... Half Alien, Half Human.

I've heard about this before through various alien/angel-bloodline theories etc in many other threads. And so i googled 'the book of enoch Azazel' and got this link (which is an author discussing early religious texts)

www.scribd.com...

and this passage caught my eye:

This is a commentary article giving a general outline of the book of Enoch as I read it. I
have no idea if any of it is true. It is presented as an interesting alternative. I have taken
parallels from 'Genesis' and the known history of Sumer and as a calendar I have used the
'Book of Jubilees.'

The 'Book of Enoch' is one of the early Judean/Christian books that was rejected when
the Bible was compiled, and was thought to be lost until three copies were found in an
Ethiopian church, The 'Book of Jubilees' is a almanac listing and dating events with “year
zero” set as the supposed year Adam was expelled from the garden of Eden. The 'Book of
Jubilees' was also rejected when the Bible was compiled.

Enoch is more fun than the Christian version, although the Christians seem to have
borrowed heavily from it. In Christianity, there are many grey areas that gloss over a
subject, or there is a reference that does not seem to connect with anything else.

I began this commentary with Genesis and then I added the Book of Enoch and the Book
of Jubilees. Then I added what is known about the history of Sumer, the area where
civilization seems to have began, which is also the area where the early action in Genesis
takes place.

I used the great flood documented in accounts of the history of Sumer to line up the
different accounts. This is given as being between 2800 and 3200 BC. The account of the
great flood in the Book of Jubilees is given as 1308 AM (Anno Munda, dated from the
supposed expulsion of Adam from Paradise).

This places the expulsion of Adam from Paradise as between 4100 BC and 4500 BC. This is important because it is the beginning of recorded history. The accuracy of the early events, and, in fact, the accuracy of history ever since, cannot be verified.

Although there is evidence of civilisations beginning in other parts of the world at about
the same time, Sumer is often accepted as the first definable civilization. The dating of
the beginning of civilisation is about the time that the Book of Jubilees gives as the date
that the Lord God drove “the man” from the Garden of Eden. What can be said is that
between 5000 BC and 4000 BC, something major happened that caused the “human race”
to go from virtually nothing to a civilisation with major buildings, wheeled vehicles, and
a civil and military administration virtually overnight.

Is it coincidence that civilisation begins at the time 'the man' was expelled from the
Garden of Eden? I have no idea, but for the sake of a good story I will say “what if” and
carry on from there.

SO: On this train of thought, instead of thinking and dismissing religion as a creationist fantasy, what if it was a very early way of trying to explain something 'scientifically' - Maybe this is why there is no 'missing link' that more over-zealous atheists and many scientists wish to find to raise a middle finger to religious folk - what IF we BOTH work together and try and find a THEORY that aligns with the opposing opposites of accepted religious and scientific debate.

So i'll start.

Did we as a human race , not evolve from monkeys and not be created by God, but were already existing 'somewhere' else (EDEN) or possibly a different frequency on earth and due to 'something' which may be translated as the expulsion of ADAM and EVE (positive and negative, duality) from EDEN from the ONE-NESS - did a conflict off energies bring us (or our consciousness or physical form or whatever) into this dimension - and suddenly we built societies and wandered off to form hundreds of thousands of cultures in every direction.

Just a thought... what say ye?

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Very interesting thought, I have always been one to think that the scientific and religous community should embrace each other. I guess I am your counter part to this theory I am a religous man who likes to have an open mind about science.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
We would have arrived pure, and when i say pure i mean IN-TUNE with nature.
The GOLDEN RATIO:

Observable in nature and ourselves.

www.hyahya.org...

Allah has appointed a measure for all things. (Surat at-Talaq, 3)

… You will not find any flaw in the creation of the All-Merciful. Look again-do you see any gaps? Then look again and again. Your sight will return to you dazzled and exhausted! (Surat al-Mulk, 3-4)

... If a pleasing or exceedingly balanced form is achieved in terms of elements of application or function, then we may look for a function of the Golden Number there ... The Golden Number is a product not of mathematical imagination, but of a natural principle related to the laws of equilibrium. (1)

What do the pyramids in Egypt, Leonardo do Vinci's portrait of the Mona Lisa, sunflowers, the snail, the pine cone and your fingers all have in common?

The answer to this question lies hidden in a sequence of numbers discovered by the Italian mathematician Fibonacci. The characteristic of these numbers, known as the Fibonacci numbers, is that each one consists of the sum of the two numbers before it. (2)

L. Pisano Fibonacci

Fibonacci numbers

0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34, 55, 89, 144, 233, 377, 610, 987, 1597, 2584, …

Fibonacci numbers have an interesting property. When you divide one number in the sequence by the number before it, you obtain numbers very close to one another. In fact, this number is fixed after the 13th in the series. This number is known as the "golden ratio."

Thus explaining our PERFECT form in this world. MADE IN THE IMAGE OF GOD. OR maybe made in the true image of how how we could adopt to this dimension.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a49391ec2966.jpg[/atsimg]

The Golden Ratio in the Hearing and Balance Organ

The cochlea in the human inner ear serves to transmit sound vibrations. This bony structure, filled with fluid, has a logarithmic spiral shape with a fixed angle of ?=73°43´ containing the golden ratio.

As i say PERFECTLY TUNED to this world!

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by humbleseeker
Very interesting thought, I have always been one to think that the scientific and religous community should embrace each other. I guess I am your counter part to this theory I am a religous man who likes to have an open mind about science.

Please i woul be delighted to share thoughts and discuss this idea with you

Thankyou

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Very interesting discussion, but I suscribe to the theory of evolution. I think it is reasonable to say that the theory at this point has been well proven through scientific observation. Any other theory on the origin of man is only conjecture and can not be scientifically tested. If you cannot test the theory then all you have is opinion.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I have a current cunclussion that sometimes scientist may know more about God than the clergy. The more we learn about ourselves andour planet, the more we learn about God. There is a mystery to our past and I can harly think of us to be just a cosmic accident, I think the odds are just too far fetched. I perfectly agree that we are created for this world, and that the wonders of our creator or creators have left very evident facts such as the ones you have made. I am not realy a math person so I dont get into the actual calculation of these things but I do admire math and science in general. With that said I believe in Faith to also be something that should be studied more. Our minds are very powerful and the religions of the world point us to faith. I think faith opens our minds and if only more scientist tried to use faith they could open there mionds too more then they could possibly know.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by rand27
Very interesting discussion, but I suscribe to the theory of evolution. I think it is reasonable to say that the theory at this point has been well proven through scientific observation. Any other theory on the origin of man is only conjecture and can not be scientifically tested. If you cannot test the theory then all you have is opinion.

Absolutely - I do NOT doubt evolution. And these are only my abstract opinions, but why can't we (in this case) continue with the notion that we have appeared perfectly in tune with nature and we at this point in history started to develop as a race. This is surely PROOF of evolution as much as others would argue its PROOF of God - either way we both stand shoulder to shoulder, despite the opposing arguement.

But from somewhere we adapted ideas from seemingly nowhere. No longer hunter-gatherers (possiby an EDEN state of mind?) we were farming, mining, building fires, forges, homes, temples, bath houses, we developed herbalistic skills to make posions, medicines, war paint and perfumes.....

Maybe the EDEN idea is a state of consciousness then?

A reflection of either suddenly arriving into this world or developing our brains somehow to come into this (higher/lower?) state of being.

Then if so.... Did we arrive alone? Or did other energies 'follow' us?

In one account of the fall of the angels in the Book of Enoch, Azazel (Asa'el as in the Qumran texts) is the leader of the Watchers who educates humankind of heavenly secrets that lead humankind to sin. These teachings include making weapons of war and preparing cosmetics, which enabled the women to seduce the angels.

Maybe the notion of DEMONS and ANGELS are abstract descriptions of polarity or energies or even metaphors for our developing emotions and conflicts or 'gifts' alongside our evolution?
-

Also didn't the DOGON tribe in Africa know more about seemingly invisible stars than the 'civilized' french tribe who discovered them, even with their telescopes , it was the dogon tribe who told them Syrius has an invisible twin star. How did they know this?

A fiery egg descended from the heavens, and a half fish- half -human woman taught them how to farm and build and taught them basic mathematics.

www.ufoevidence.org...

^^ Dogon info:

The Dogon people live in the Homburi Mountains near Timbuktu. At the center of their religious teachings is knowledge about a star that is invisible to the eye and so difficult to obsevrve -- even through a telescope -- that no photographs were taken of it until 1970. The Dogon say they received their knowledge by visitors to the earth from another star system.

The Dogon say their astronomical knowledge was given to them by the Nommos, amphibious beings sent to earth from Sirius for the benefit of mankind. The name comes from a Dogon word meaning "to make one drink," and the Nommos are also called Masters of the Water, the Monitors, and the Teachers.

Monitors? Watchers?

What about the notion that the human species was INTERBRED with other energies (aliens, demons, angels) and created strange offspring?

And then didn't GOD purge the world with HUGE floods?

Isn't that how the human body purges toxins and virus? By drinking water and forcing the toxin to escape via your pores. What if it wasn't an intelligent decision by some diety on a cloud, what if the very nature of God as a concept is simply the 'tuning' of this dimension or planetary body?

We lost the EDEN consciousness (no longer in tune with nature, now becoming parasitical to the earth)

The great flood. Part of a cycle. A purge?

Then almost all of the old religious texts speak of great floods. Even scientifically it is proven that the earth follows many cycles, floods, ice ages etc...

Anyway i'm going away with my thoughts here sorry....

[edit on 1-8-2010 by mr-lizard]

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Its possible. Many of the humans here are from lyra, and they spread out to many systems after their planet was destroyed by the annanuki and old wars, some through the ple'o'sha'n/taurus system, and to Mars. There was a terrible war, perhaps 300,000 years ago roughly, and basically the serpent race won, and destroyed mars and murdered and trapped many of those who are now on earth, along with the bases that were here, lemuria for example. Those that could went underground, and many were perpetuated as humans. This is what I can gather.

The dna part, is not altogether known but this model of human is downgraded, of course, from a cosmic model.

All dna or matter is merely energy coded. The race on mars, was eutopian, lived in complete equality. But many people get compromised in wars, they get their light muddied up and can become trapped into karmic traps. Which is the mechanism that runs this planet.

What I don't know is if this was dimensional, astral, or simply other space-time orbit channels.

[edit on 1-8-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Nice post, good to see you are keeping an open mind to things. Your theory would explain why there is much debate with evolution and creation. So that is to say the universe is one creation, or "happening" and Man is also "creation" independent of this universe, arriving from another dimension altogether. I like where you are going with this, not because I agree with it, or it cements my beliefs, but because you are speculating, challenging what we know about the world.

Much like the flatearthers in the past who would dare be challenged by someone who would suggest the world is round, many are not ready to make this leap just yet. I would like to add that due to our "uniqueness" over all living things in the world, I speculate that humans straddle a spiritual and physical dimension, however being stuck in the body only allows perception of the physical realm. This is why people who dream, meditate, use telepathy, claim to be able to visit an astral plane.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
i would like to point ya'll to a periodical that i've been reading. it reflects what Mr. lizard is saying here but it makes the case that the one-ness is God and we are merely in state of an extreme separating/attracting process mimicking two magnets. you can connect together as a human race and return to a oneness if you can just see that it is already so and begin the healing process. LOVE my friends is the key.

whats wrong with having rules that put you at your optimum potential? i say that if as a human being when i make an error i know i have. deep down i feel guilt and fear and why is that? could it be that that path is very lonely and not very fun at all? i recommend this whole-heartedly. Start with 2 if you wish the first is a screen play with truthful philosophy if in a fictional storyline. i also highly recomend 2-7 and 21-29 and 47

www.phoenixsourcedistributors.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Great job with finding multiple sources of information to validate your points. I like how you combined the Book of Enoch with the Book of Jubilee with ancient Sumer knowledge for time reference. I see your points of view and hope you continue to dig deep into the knowledge out there and keep us updated. This type of information I believe is very important...

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

And Unity_99, Thank you again as always you seem to find a way to enlighten me with your intelligence. For some reason I always felt there was a Mars war...

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 03:07 AM
link   
The myth/story of "descent" from some previous imagined perfect reality is a common one across the earth. The Abrahamic religions have Eden. The Taoists and Confucianists are constantly referencing the legendary and unnamed "ancient sages," whose perfection is impossible to attain today. Many shamanic traditions speak of a connection to a higher realm that has been "broken" somehow, and their stories often involve a "world tree" or something similar. There are other examples, too.

My own personal interpretation is that these stories are all elaborate metaphors for the switch from a lower level of human cognative development to a higher level. Consider the fact that Adam and Eve ate not from the "tree of knowledge" (as it is often incorrectly called) but the tree of knowledge of good and evil. This is a crucial difference. Again, to reference the early Taoist texts, they go on about the mind of the Tao surpassing the mind of petty morality, and of the Tao as existing in perfection before the division of yin/yang, i.e., before binary judgements such as moral distinctions between good an evil.

Most animals (as far as we know) operate according to instinct rather than cognative moral processing. A fish just eats, hides from enemies, etc. But a man ponders the moral implications of his actions. Once our brains reached a certian critical mass, we developed the faculty for throught and for moral consideration. This carries both benefits and drawbacks. Benefits, because it allows all sorts of efficient, powerful actions like planning, group cohesion, abstraction, etc. Yet there are mental drawbacks, such as "moral anguish" we all have known. Before Adam and Eve ate the apple (or in the days of the "ancient sages" in perfect harmony with the Tao), humanity knew no moral anguish...it just acted according to instinct, like other animals.

Once humanity learned to differentiate between good and evil (i.e., ate from the tree in the biblical metaphor), it was exiled from the garden of eden...from the primal, guiltless state where being naked was no sin and actions followed efforlessly with no moral import. Once we abandoned instinct for intellect, we gained in once sense but lost our connection with the truly natural (Eden, the Tao, etc.). Part of us remembers this state and has always yearned for it -- despite certain drawbacks, it removes the complications and anguishes of morality and social complexity.

[edit on 8/2/10 by silent thunder]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Search:
Sex: Secret of Eden, on youtube

Very interesting theory

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Its not just mars, it was concerning the bases and earth. And someone told me that mars had various races. I have memories of one, some of this is memories. I knew there was a terrible battle, and wars arent nice, they usually involve karma, many people got trapped. I've encountered others with some memories of mars as well.

[edit on 2-8-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Thanks for your replies so far, glad to find more links to search and research.

Keep the ideas flowing

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Always thought this was a curious description of the guard posted at the Garden of Eden when man was thrown out of the Garden...

Genesis 3: 23, 24

23 With that God put him out of the garden of E´den to cultivate the ground from which he had been taken. 24 And so he drove the man out and posted at the east of the garden of E´den the cherubs and the flaming blade of a sword that was turning itself continually to guard the way to the tree of life.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarkusMaximus
Always thought this was a curious description of the guard posted at the Garden of Eden when man was thrown out of the Garden...

Genesis 3: 23, 24

23 With that God put him out of the garden of E´den to cultivate the ground from which he had been taken. 24 And so he drove the man out and posted at the east of the garden of E´den the cherubs and the flaming blade of a sword that was turning itself continually to guard the way to the tree of life.

and what do you think of this?

For me it conjures up an image of a spinning fan? or blade?

What about you?

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

It's hard to say..Sounds like a forcefield or even a portal.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Here's something else from religious text that I've always found interesting, and it's more related to your original thought. This sounds like a trip to space.

Enoch 14:8-12

8 A vision thus appeared to me.

9 Behold, in that vision clouds and a mist invited me; agitated stars and flashes of lightning impelled and pressed me forwards, while winds in the vision assisted my flight, accelerating my progress.

10 They elevated me aloft to heaven. I proceeded, until I arrived at a wall built with stones of crystal. A vibrating flame surrounded it, which began to strike me with terror.

11 Into this vibrating flame I entered;

12 And drew nigh to a spacious habitation built also with stones of crystal. Its walls too, as well as pavement, were formed with stones of crystal, and crystal likewise was the ground. Its roof had the appearance of agitated stars and flashes of lightning; and among them were cherubim of fire in a stormy sky. A flame burned around its walls; and its portal blazed with fire. When I entered into this dwelling, it was hot as fire and cold as ice. No trace of delight or of life was there. Terror overwhelmed me, and a fearful shaking seized me.

<<   2 >>

join