It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Iran envoy to UN: Tel Aviv will go up in flames if Israel attacks us

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
This is breaking news, link attached below. Story will follow on site.

www.haaretz.com...

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
That doesn't give much information. The site looks more like a pro Israel site then anything else.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

as I said, this is breaking news. Report and Video due to follow.

This, if true, will be really serious. Sorry that was the only like I could find for now. I am keeping an eye out for more links friend.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Same [snip]...different smell

[edit on 31-7-2010 by The_Coo]

Mod edit:

One line post/Censor circumvention. Please review this link:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 31-7-2010 by projectvxn]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
They say this all the time. Seriously. The last time they said it this much was around 2007.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Can anyone hear Ke$ha blah blah blah starting to play? Cause that is all it is. More Blah Blah Blah from Iran. Go ahead, warn Israel. But be prepared to be radioactive.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Good on Iran.

Are we supposed to feel sorry for Israel? Did you not read the title?

"Iran envoy to UN: Tel Aviv will go up in flames if Israel attacks us."

Would you not warn a country that wants to attack you that if they do then you will retaliate? The only reason to talk bad about Iran because of this post is just blinded by ignorance a.k.a Western Media.

This is a pretty open and shut case, IMO.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Good find Irish,
I don't see it on tv breaking news yet, but there is playdown on Israeli activity at the moment, like the retaliatory air raids on Gaza, fighting in the knesset to do with the Gaza blockade, street protests in Tel Aviv over the Gaza blockade. To be sure there has been coverage, but as minimal as possible. The air raid story is current. The rant IS often used, but from the Ayatollah/s. Diplomats are usually more subdued in their language.

[edit on 31-7-2010 by smurfy]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

There won't be much of Iran left anyway. So yeah, go ahead Iran, run your mouth again.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Humanity would do well abolishing Israel... But of course not... The price to pay for that will be drastic.

Israel does not belong where it is... It is a crime against humanity !!

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Iran has been arming itself up for the past 8 years.. They have filled there military with the best Russian technology money can buy. Israel would take a beating.. and if Israel was dumb enough to use the Nukes they would be in the shock of their lives when Iran fires back. Lets not forget Israel is a TINY country. One 20 megaton bomb would wipe out the entire country.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I do not agree that this is serious although I have not yet read the article. Iran is almost constantly saying "Whoever should attack us shall go up in holy cleansing flames"

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I am still somewhat of a 'noob' here but IMO, actions speak louder than words.

If something were to happen, it would. We would be notified after we entered the war not before. Like Iraq/Afghanistan... We entered the territory and was notified later.

What we don't hear does not hurt.

In my opinion, NWO is needed... not a NWO of other governments but a NWO of a selected committee which is both neutral and trusted. But I suppose with power comes greed.

We can't win, we are small fish in an extremely big pool.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Haaretz.com and the 'paper is considered a good source. Look at the reporting in some of the other articles there, like the 9/11 mosque and a possible UN enquiry into the Gaza blockade killings.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
It will.

Iran has 1000 known missiles sites to launch from... most pointed at Tel Aviv with what?... 100 missiles per site. 10,000 missiles into Tel Aviv..

No chance.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
[edit on 31-7-2010 by CanadianDream420]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
The Free World needs this to happen, I would imagine the Israel Juggernaut would take a serious hit if it lost its capital city in one defiant act from the Iranians.

Imagine the change in the landscape in the middle east if the actual owners of the region took control of it ? perhaps there would not be constant propaganda about terrorism ?

I personally am sick to death of the Israel atrocities and how the west ignores them, its time Israel was left to fight for its own survival and not get a free ride with everything including the media.

If Israel was to take on Iran by itself there would be a 5 day war this time and the people of Gaza would then be free from the Tyranny of the Nazi Jews.

[edit on 31-7-2010 by mazzroth]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Uhm..

How is this breaking urgent news? Iran issue this warning every week and rightly so.

Its not like Israel has actually attacked Iran is it?

I really don't understand the OP's intention with painting this thread as if some huge event has occurred?

[edit on 31-7-2010 by Nomad451]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeutronAvenger
reply to post by Misoir

There won't be much of Iran left anyway. So yeah, go ahead Iran, run your mouth again.

Real cowboy aren't ya? Well, if your right, I can only hope for your own shadow to be infused on the sidewalk.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join