It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Iran envoy to UN: Tel Aviv will go up in flames if Israel attacks us

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
My daughter is a liberal!
She apposes me at every turn
I still love her though

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

My daughter is a liberal!

Sorry! Mine is too.

Some things you can change, some things you can't.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Breaking: Iran envoy to UN: Tel Aviv will go up in flames if Israel attacks us

Gee, a lot of people (billions of them) will have their fingers crossed in the hope Israel attacks Iran, eh ?

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
Iran have every right to defend themselves from the USA or Israel.

If it was Iran threatening Israel, then i'd say Israel have every right to defend themselves from Iran.

Been hibernating or something like it for the last several years?

Google iran threatens Israel ...

Here ya go

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211

for you

Israel threaten Iran

www.google.com...

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Three words: Rhetoric and Posturing

Three more words: Iran is scared.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Well, With Iran, Hezbollah and Syria firing missles at Israel I would expect Israel to "go up in flames". Somthing Israel might want to consider before attacking Iran. Israel needs to remember Iran has a real army!

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I am sorry but this whole thing is a little ridiculous to me.

It is no secret Israel, and the US, are making moves to justify an invasion of Iran. Most of these moves, other than your run of the mill propaganda, is being done through the UN to legitimize it.

So, Iran being neither deaf nor blind, says that IF attacked it will not only defend itself but launch a counter attack on your home turf.

It's called war, I don't see why a country basically saying "if you bomb me, I'll bomb you" is the threat? That's just common sense of course they are going to attack back.

Do I think Iran wants a nuclear bomb? Of course, it is power. Are they actively seeking to create one? Probably, I assume every nation that doesn't currently possess it works on attaining on at some level.

However, the US and Israel, imo lost the right to play that card with the whole Iraq situation. You can't get caught lying to justify a current conflict and then expect people to forget what you did, not to mention even considering to launch another war on the same premise.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Way things are shaping up Iran way have Russia and hina covering it's back,and a good probability Tel Aviv will look like a pile of rubble,Isreal is the aggressor so if they attack hope they become a foot note,they get away with everything,time they are held accountable

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Actually the way things are looking its not so certain Russia would be on their side. Just last week the Russians called out the Iranians for verbally attacking them and called them irresponsible.

Originally posted by Oldtimer2
Way things are shaping up Iran way have Russia and hina covering it's back,and a good probability Tel Aviv will look like a pile of rubble,Isreal is the aggressor so if they attack hope they become a foot note,they get away with everything,time they are held accountable

<< 1  2   >>

join