It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explosions heard in Mexico - HERE IS THE REAL STORY- Why isn't this on CNN?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
The US Fed Government is unwilling to do anything because of its addiction to growth ...

They have piled up so much debt, the only possible way to not go bankrupt is through massive economic growth which requires population growth ...

And they need more than natural growth. They need accelerated growth through immigration.

They NEED illegal immigration. And the violence in Mexico actually helps drive illegal immigrants into the US. This is why they won't help Mexico quell the violence, and they won't secure the border.

This addiction to growth is a vicious cycle and in the end, a losing battle.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Byrd

Thanks for explaining, still pretty creepy.

I feel for the aunt and grand parents, I'm older like them and this would rattle my nerves.

They need to move someplace safer.

Horrible to be living in a war zone.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
its time to organize a militia to protect yourselves. you are lucky in the u.s. that you have a guaranteed right to arm yourselves. get uniforms and do patrols. if your waiting for obama to do something, good luck, he's to busy being full of himself.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Wow this thread took off fast... Ok here is an update:

I made a contact with one of my brother's friends. We went to the south side with a digital camera, and aside from a few car horns, we really did not hear much. No snipers on any rooftops. No bombs. But while we were there,he got in contact with a friend of his who WAS a Federal in Nuevo Laredo and quit, but still lives there. The guy answered his cell and told him (In Spanish) that things are much worse than people are saying. A lot of you guys asking "Why don't the people start a militia, why don't they fight back?" need to understand that they are poor people who can barely afford food. They live day-to-day, using their neighbors electricity sometimes, or generators, and their view on owning guns is one of fear. They have looked to their government to help them, but like someone here said, that government is too corrupt now to do anything, which is why this guy we contacted quit his job, death threats to him and his family.

While his conversation didn't really say anything new, he did tell the guy that he was willing to send me all of the photographs and video that the media was not showing. His direct quote was "Si tiene el estomago", meaning "If I have the stomach for them".

Needless to say, I gave him an email and am awaiting the pictures and video. He said there's hundreds of pictures on his hard drive at home that he has personally taken, as well as pictures other Federales have taken, so I am waiting for them. Where would I upload them? My media space? I fear if they are too graphic I will get banned. I just really need to know where to upload the files once I get them.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Since when are explosions, gunshots, screams while being knifed, rapes and the moans from ritual animal sacrifices from across the border something different and newsworthy? That's like saying the sun rose and set south of the border. Big deal.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by area6

And the violence in Mexico actually helps drive illegal immigrants into the US.

It will not drive illegals into the US. It will drive political asylum seekers.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
It sounds like a pretty high intensity conflict in parts of Mexico.One that could be alleviated with drug reform laws.But since Government is so intransigent i wouldn't expect this any time soon.Maybe if the violence becomes more intense north of the border it will become too hard to ignore.If i was president border security would be my number one priority it makes our wars in the middle east laughable when whole US parks are no go areas.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Hey all

The more I read about these events taking place along the US/Mex border, the more I can see it is playing right into the hands of the NWO clan.

Although the events may not be getting attention in the MSM, yet, they will when the chaos reaches the point of out of control. It may result in a year of cross border skirmishes before "The Boys" step in. Remember folks: Order out of Chaos.

I remember reading articles quite a few years ago, like 2001 or something, that were talking about the North American Union plans and how to get americans to accept it. They pointed out that there would be enough chaos in mexico that it would spill over onto us soil. "They" would refuse to respond or acknowledge anything and it would drive the us citizens mad to the point of taking matters into their own hands. nwo clan wants this to happen, so they can tell us all that the only way to stop this from happening and to secure the area, is to merge into a North American Union. Which of course would allow the US to go in and "take care of the situation". In a NAU, they would have the free reign to go in and clean up mexico.

An interesting strategy i must say, so i hope you americans stick to your guns and refuse the NAU. I know most of us Canadians don't want it, and we'll try and do our part from our end.

I wish i could remember where i read the articles, but cant seem to recall at the moment. But that part of it really stuck out in my mind, cuz "they" know that their gonna have a hard time selling it to the american public. So the only way to do it, is to let something like this brew into a sh@t storm until the citizens demand solutions.

Peace out

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd

Originally posted by jaynkeel
I know alot of people won't agree with this and thats fine, I say fight fire with fire. People need to grab their weapon of choice and take this country back.

Uhm... all of the events being mentioned take place in Mexico -- not the US. The American government has no say in what they do in Tamaulipas (where the grenade explosion occurred) or Nuevo Laredo (across the Rio Grande from Laredo.)

Seems the law and military won't do their job so it's left to the good people of this land.

The Mexican people in Nuevo Laredo have been hunting for solutions for decades. Part of the problem is the widespread corruption -- they clean up one area of the government and crooks and bandits in another part keep on undermining them. At least two good reform candidates that I know of were murdered.

Let them bicker about it in Washington 3000 miles removed from the threat. And it's not racial profiling when a Mexican is on American soil pointing a gun at an American demanding rent it's called justice.

Do you feel as strongly when it's a Mexican thug threatening a Mexican family? That's what the incident was all about.

I suppose you could go to Mexico and play mercenary to hunt down the evildoers (if you can figure out which ones they are) to help the Mexican people.

Hey slick did you bother to read my updated post to apologize for the misunderstanding about it being on the other side of the border? Being a Super Moderator I thought you'd have a bit more sense, what you just did was exactly what I did, responded to quickly without all the facts.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jomina
Please keep any and all info you can get coming our way.

This stuff NEEDS to get out, and fast!

Yes I second that. We need to get news out and inform people of all the things they don't want us to know, this is shocking to have not been reported.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

You have made a valid point. Have you heard about the memmo from our Immigration department in reference to finding other methods to grant citizenship to the 20 million illegals within our boarders.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I just had a thought. Isn't an ATS news crew in Arizona? Are they anywhere near this? Maybe they could make a side trip.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
its time to organize a militia to protect yourselves. you are lucky in the u.s. that you have a guaranteed right to arm yourselves. get uniforms and do patrols. if your waiting for obama to do something, good luck, he's to busy being full of himself.

Does anybody bother to read anything around here? Its not the US that is being talked about its Mexico.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Just so theres no more mistakes on location, because we are not all from Texas you know.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
you are mistaken, they were demanding 250 pesos, and if my calculations are correct that equals about 0 usd

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
>
King James Version

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The day of Christ is at hand. Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming: God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness

looks like America's bad seeds have sprouted

repent ... and STOP taking junk

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
seeing as ATS isnt short of gun toting vigilantes im surprised people havent put their hands up to round up a posse and sort these thugs out.

so many people on here talking about how they would do this and that instead of talking about it should just go help these poor people.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Thank you bestideayet for posting this story about whats really going on down south, and to the rest of ATS that has read or heard about this horrible situation, it's happening right now as I type this. I've seen the pictures, videos, I've heard the cries of mothers in the street holding their dead children and it just bring tears to my eyes knowing how messed up our society is.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
nvm...

[edit on 1/8/2010 by gravykraken]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Hey all,
I got the pictures... Pretty gruesome stuff, nothing that I've seen in the MSM, not even CLOSE! I also got a video that one of his Federal friends took. It has the incident where some cartel members took over a bus in mid day, shot the bus driver, and beat up a 6 yr old kid, a 3 yr old kid (threw him out of the bus), and paralyzed their mother for not getting off the bus fast enough. The video is gruesome, it's the aftermath of what happened.

As for the questions about people owning guns, these people's BIGGEST concern is the $5-$10 American dollars that they earn every few days to eat. Buying a gun is simply not an option, and the people who DO have guns are the ones who can afford to live on our side in the first place.

As for the Arizona thing, I was told by a Border Patrol friend of mine that in 2008 they came, they saw, and they ran. It is THAT BAD.

And as far as the actual stuff pouring over into our side, it already has. I am looking for any news articles here, but I have heard from three different sources that there was a shootout in the local Target store, which is about 3 miles INLAND United States.

A lot of the drug cartel members are living and working on the United States side, while barking orders to their Mexican counter parts. The police are just as corrupt as the drug dealers, and when you're making $45k per year, and someone hands you a bag with $50,000 and asks them to be quiet... they shut up fast.

There have been reports of people in the United States side being blocked in by 2-3 black suburbans, guns pointed as masked men jump out and take them, and hold them for ransom or just kill them. THIS IS ON THE US SIDE, OUR SIDE. A lot of the people killed are being waved off as "drug-connected", but many are innocent people who are in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Oh and the number of casualties in Nuevo Laredo? WAY MORE than is being reported, guaranteed. This comes from multiple people, the media is just not reporting it because when they do, they're killed.

Someone U2U me where I can upload these pictures and the video, so you can see what's going on LITERALLY in our backyard (I was just in the US and could see Mexico in a friend's backyard, so this is too close for comfort.) This needs to be seen for those with a strong stomach.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join