It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explosions heard in Mexico - HERE IS THE REAL STORY- Why isn't this on CNN?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
The Mexicans have probably cut a deal with Obama to allow Mexican security forces to fly over limited stretches of the US; it is in their best interest and Obama's to quell the tidal wave which is rising against illegal aliens, specifically related to the violence and the crime so many bring into the US.

I think they hope to "do something" without admitting to the scale and depth of the problem, at least not until after the elections.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I know alot of people won't agree with this and thats fine, I say fight fire with fire. People need to grab their weapon of choice and take this country back. Seems the law and military won't do their job so it's left to the good people of this land. Let them bicker about it in Washington 3000 miles removed from the threat. And it's not racial profiling when a Mexican is on American soil pointing a gun at an American demanding rent it's called justice. I'm not a big supporter of violence but these people don't care about laws and living civilized...

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by gunshooter

Originally posted by sputniksteve
"My friend's aunt had her house in Nuevo Laredo broken into at 2am last week, guns drawn, demanding $250 dollars for "rent" or she'd get shot. She didn't have the cash and the people who broke in told her if she didn't have it by the next day, to expect her and her kids shot. She had to sell her tv and dining set to get the cash. The guys who broke in were no more than 16-17, fully-automatic weapons, and they were going house to house to either get the money or make threats."

I am sorry, but I very much doubt this piece of anecdotal evidence. Would you put up with this if you lived on this street? You are telling me they walked down the block going house to house at 2am and no one bothered to call the police or shoot them instead? They all just handed over $250?

It could be an extremely poor neighborhood, and with no money, no one can buy guns that they need to protect themselves. and besides, are you gonna take a .38 snubby for home defense after a couple guys with machine guns just broke into your place, and caugtht you with your pants down? Its a rhetorical question, but let me answer it for you anyways. NO your not going to charge out in the street after these guys. YOur out gunned, and now livng in fear of reprisal for your familys life. And also I ask with another rhetoric question. If you have no money, could you buy a phone? Let me answer that one for ya too. You probably cant afford a phone. So Ya, lets get back down to reality pal. These guys are probably going house to house, or at least every couple houses! It would be like taking candy from a baby. And a lot of these teen gang bangers down there already got their cherrys popped for cappin people. A teenager usually has an immortal mentality anyways. and if they get killed, they died in honor for the gang, and guess what!!!! two more kids will pop up doing the same $#!+. Its a vicious circle, and wont be stopped until some group has enough man power and fire power to confront these goons face to face.

GUNSHOOTER OUT!!

Exactly so: these b@stards won't go up against the Gun Club of Nuevo Laredo, if there is one - they will attack the people most vulnerable. If everything is accurate in this report, then this is when the citizens need to form up and defend themselves with all the firepower they can muster in the form of a Militia.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaynkeel
I know alot of people won't agree with this and thats fine, I say fight fire with fire. People need to grab their weapon of choice and take this country back. Seems the law and military won't do their job so it's left to the good people of this land. Let them bicker about it in Washington 3000 miles removed from the threat. And it's not racial profiling when a Mexican is on American soil pointing a gun at an American demanding rent it's called justice. I'm not a big supporter of violence but these people don't care about laws and living civilized...

Brother, I agree with you! Right is right and Wrong is still Wrong: IF this report is accurate - that's a big caveat there, for sure - but if true, then the citizens there have the right to organize a militia and fight with whatever means is available, including firearms, molotovs, homemade semtex and anything else they can come up with.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

Wow I wish for happiness, yours is a strange wish.
Second line reserved for a cool phrase.

(Edit)
Seriously folks, if your hood suffers from roving bands of kids or trained soldiers kicking in doors and the police will do nothing the fix is a simple one.
Kill them all take their weapons and pile them on a corner somewhere.
the police and the bad guys will understand this.
Just because I read about victims does not mean I will be one willingly.

[edit on 31-7-2010 by g146541]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by jaynkeel

And it's not racial profiling when a Mexican is on American soil pointing a gun at an American demanding rent it's called justice.

Care to reread the thread.

The rent incident was in Nuevo Laredo which is on the Mexican side.

My friend's aunt had her house in Nuevo Laredo broken into at 2am last week, guns drawn, demanding $250 dollars for "rent" or she'd get shot. She didn't have the cash and the people who broke in told her if she didn't have it by the next day, to expect her and her kids shot. She had to sell her tv and dining set to get the cash.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   

The police and FBI are all bought and paid for.

That's a bold statement. Any proof? You are suggesting a couple of kids.. 15 and 16 years old, have "bought and paid for" the police and FBI to turn their heads, so they can collect 250 bucks a household? I find that difficult to believe.

Things are bad, but the border patrols, and the police, have been busting their hump to try and curb this disaster that our government won't fix. Don't write them off with some flippant comment you can't even back up with proof.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
Boy, I sure do wish those punks would show up at my house looking for "rent"! I'd give it to 'em alright, but it would be in pure lead!!!
They'd have to bring in a forklift to remove their bodies!

If the federal government can't or won't find a way to deal with this, then they had better prepare for citizens to take things into their own hands. I am willing, ready and able... and far, FAR from alone!!!

I'll second that. If the feds can't or won't stop this - if true - then they sure as hell won't be able to stop the citizens there and all the friends who show up to help out. All I need is a bit of food and a roof, and the roof is optional; I'll bring my own lead dispensers and toys.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

What he is talking about, with the drug lord thugs going into houses and demanding money, is happening in Mexico, not on the U.S.

However, from time to time they cross the border and try the same tactics in some parts of Arizona, to the south near the Mexican border. This is very similar to what happens in Colombia with the Communist FARC, where they kidnap people and demand for money, otherwise they kill the people if they get nothing.

Slowly but surely the violence is spilling into some U.S. cities in the south close to the Mexican border, and instead of fighting these people the Mexican government, and thugs, i mean officials of Obama want to blame U.S. firearm laws for the Mexican drug cartels owning automatic weapons which are sold from China, Russia, and even possibly the Obama administration, just so they can say "see they are American weapons" and get the brainwashed masses to believe that Americans must give up our weapons just so this stops happening when the contrary would occur...

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
The border states and the rest of the country need another General Houston to restore our borders before we end up with another Alamo.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
There isn't any problems with Mexico. Haven't you seen the news.

Arizonia passed some state law and the Feds jumped all over it because it stops immigration or something like that.

Meanwhile, hundreds of millions are going to "sanctuary cities" who embrace all these people who are more deserving than Americans.

What's the problem with you people....

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

Well I guess I was in a hurry to post before I left the house sorry about the mix up but I would imagine you'd get the gist of what I was trying to say? Same holds true for the Mexican side of the land, If crazy Americans were trying to strip the citizens of their basic rights and freedoms of living a life without fearing death due to "rent" being paid to live in their rightfully owned homes, then I would hope the Mexican citizens would band together and get rid of the threat.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
do alot of you guys watch steven siegal movies back to back?

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by bestideayet

Sometimes its best to hide your intentions until you've followed through.
Since you've made it to the front page, we can be sure your story has been noticed. Obviously, as your theory states, this stuff isnt making headline news for a reason. we all know the border crisis is a crisis that "we cant let go to waste", its far to valuable.
So me thinks you should be more discrete about your plans

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica
Also, maybe you want to look into getting some surface to air missiles for those helicopters.

[edit on 31-7-2010 by Myendica]

You don't necessarily need missiles. A big-bore rifle (ie: 50 cal Barrett) can knock a helicopter out of the sky if you know how to use it.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I'M ASSUMING MAIN STREAM MEDIA IS EVERYONE EXCEPT FOX CORRECT?
Anybody who tells you teabagges (tea party) something that you dont want to hear.

Sigh the intelligence in this country fails

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
The only thing thats going to get any of this stopped is a Militia, if a Militia gets involved the Feds will get off their asses and do something. I don't belong to a Militia but I suspect the Feds don't want the populace to see how efficient a Militia could be, especially if they are made up of ex-combat vets, we certainly have more ex-combat vets in this country than active armed forces.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaynkeel
I know alot of people won't agree with this and thats fine, I say fight fire with fire. People need to grab their weapon of choice and take this country back.

Uhm... all of the events being mentioned take place in Mexico -- not the US. The American government has no say in what they do in Tamaulipas (where the grenade explosion occurred) or Nuevo Laredo (across the Rio Grande from Laredo.)

Seems the law and military won't do their job so it's left to the good people of this land.

The Mexican people in Nuevo Laredo have been hunting for solutions for decades. Part of the problem is the widespread corruption -- they clean up one area of the government and crooks and bandits in another part keep on undermining them. At least two good reform candidates that I know of were murdered.

Let them bicker about it in Washington 3000 miles removed from the threat. And it's not racial profiling when a Mexican is on American soil pointing a gun at an American demanding rent it's called justice.

Do you feel as strongly when it's a Mexican thug threatening a Mexican family? That's what the incident was all about.

I suppose you could go to Mexico and play mercenary to hunt down the evildoers (if you can figure out which ones they are) to help the Mexican people.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   

The government is allowing this to happen because the victims are simply the "common man".

When and if a big [snip] corporate executive is affected, then and only then will the government step in.

This sounds like a real messed up situation.

Utter chaos and anarchy ruling.

Where in the frig are the police?

Collect as much information as possible (but be safe).

Our news media is a joke, they'll discuss Britney Spear's and Paris Hilton and ignore the important stuff.

Go figure.

I would suggest you get your family out of the area asap.

Bring them up north, until things (maybe) return to normal.

Old folks shouldn't have to deal with this kind of frap.

Living in a trailer in Illinois/Wisconsin might be preferable. Things are pretty quiet here, so far.

[edit on 31-7-2010 by ofhumandescent]
Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 2/8/10 by argentus]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Done. Check your U2Us. Stay safe, and good luck.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join