It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is this weird thing appearing on my photos ??

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Givenmay

I think only one person out of the many have said the OP was a hoaxer the rest have tried to help but I get the feeling that there is only one answers that will be accepted here.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Givenmay
reply to post by uk today

I in no way believe this is a hoax, just because I'm pretty much familiar with you on here and really do not think you would lie about it!

I am wondering if you dabble with more than tarot card readings
that are spot on...if I must say...really creepy working remote anyway?
Could it be an energy that has to do with psychic abilities, I wonder because it seems to me you have them?

Thank you Givenmay.

I am quite shy at posting photos of me on here, I've only ever posted this photo and the other " normal " one ( on BTS ) since I joined the site nearly 2 yrs ago.

But I took a deep breath and thought the subject matter warranted it.

I know quite a few people on BTS, where I usually post, are aware of the very strange way my tarot cards have worked on a remote reading basis, so your theory on it being some kind of energy force is interesting

I really don't know Givenmay, but the whole thing has left me pretty shook up tbh.

I'm scared....

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by uk today

What is this weird thing appearing on my photos ??

I think it's a girl.
I could be wrong, though.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   

dont be scared. there is nothing on those photo's that could physically hurt you.

only mentally...

but seriously I have only ever heard of a ghost hurting someone once, and im pretty sure he was a nut job anyways.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by dudez
Now that i embedded it on the forum, this is the processed result on your photo i was speaking about in my previous message:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c94f33cb24bf.png[/atsimg]

Do you see the same thing i'm seeing?
This doesn't look at all as a finger or such, nor pollen or dust...

I haven't read every post yet but, I was wondering if anyone else can see that the orb looks very much like a developing human fetus.

Time for a pregnancy test?

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by MR BOB

I have to go offline now, but you have made me smile MR BOB

Maybe I am going crazy !!!

Its just when I saw those photos I thought urgh ???

I'm still unsure as to the explanation because so many possibilities have been suggested, but please believe me when I say that this was no hoax on my part.
This was posted in good faith purely to seek answers.

[edit on 31-7-2010 by uk today]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   

This was posted in good faith purely to seek answers.

I'm sure it was this way uk, i never tought about an hoax from the first post: it's really interesting and tought to use a scientific approach at analyzing the image.
I didn't want to get you scared with the fetus thing but this is the only likely explanation the hidden details are delineating.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
If you can show other photos with similar orbs, it would be fine.
For me it looks like a giant fetus. An alien fetus, that is.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Its not the Reflection of a yellow Yoga ball on the window?

Have you tried taking another picture now, to see what happens?

eee.

Edit to add, looking at the above embeded picture, it looks like a spec of liquid. Such as Apple juice/orange juice... but if it happend with other photos on a diffrent camara/phone... Hmm.. Anyway, can you remmember if you drunk anything that day that may have caused a liquid spec?

[edit on 31/7/10 by Esrom Escutcheon Esquire]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esrom Escutcheon Esquire
Have you tried taking another picture now, to see what happens?

Good suggestion, you should try that and look at the results

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by JJBB22

yeah page one i said happy birthday, implying balloon.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Aaaaaargh !! What the hell is it ?????

maybe it is your aura.
or a reflection thereof - something to do with your personal energy.

as to why is it showing up, suddenly, i have no idea. these are strange days, indeed, for many of us. maybe they are getting strange for you, too.

i mean that in a positive way, 100%.

but these are just ideas that came to me only just now in reading your thread.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
oh, W
W

i immediately went to see if i could find anything out about what i just posted, and my very first google hit was to here, and it says:

YELLOW AURA COLOR: Relates to the spleen and life energy. It is the color of awakening, inspiration, intelligence and action shared, creative, playful, optimistic, easy-going.

maybe it IS time for your strange days, if you haven't already noticed the strangeness.

right at the beginning of the page, it has a link to an image of what the auras being discussed "look like" and even though it is a physical depiction of something largely assumed as invisible, and truly not often observed, if ever, it is very like your photo experience, if the yellow orb is always toward the bottom of the picture - that would be in the general location/direction of your solar plexus!!!

cool

[edit to add]
with further reading, that the orb isn't always at the bottom and sometimes more than one, i still think there is a good possibility is aural-related - since we don't really know a lot about auras, physically, there's no way to yet know if it matters where that orb comes up - if it IS related to your aura, and it's yellow, then it is linked to your solar plexus regardless of where it is seen.

surely it is yours, since it is only in your pictures and also that the images were consistently blurry - maybe an effect of the energy.

i dunno but interesting as heck!

[edit on 7/31/2010 by queenannie38]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Im really saying its nothing now.. If you flip the picture and mess with the contrast, you see a guys face with glasses. its something with the glare.

edit: some kind of double exposure. the guy with the glasses is there ...

[edit on 31-7-2010 by Myendica]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by nh_ee

Also use of another real camera and not a phone would further validate this story. A camera phone is very crude and in essence a chip which could very possibly be susceptible to surrounding electromagnetic interference.

yes, good points and great chart.

electromagnetic interference can come from living creatures as well as technological objects.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   

I am going to take a different approach here...have you or do you know anyone who has miscarried recently...or that has become pregnant.

i have to agree i do see a fetus in the orb also...

and maybe it is a caution.

Also please dont take BS from the snarky remarks...as there are alot of people who look at things abjectively.

be well and who knows mybe an answer will come to you.

good luck

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
looks like the back of a blonde childs head.

I skipped straight to the picture then had to read what the object was because I saw you and a kid.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Hey, first ever post

i have followed this threw form the start and decided to join ATS now because i am a bit of a wizz with optics and cameras, no massive credentials iv just worked with cameras all my life, hope i can prove myself useful from time to time

the really really interesting thing is the artefact appearing in other cameras, bog-standard digital camera sensors, CMOS, MOS and CCD see a bit more of the spectrum of light than we do, so its plausible if something was there in the room, we could see it from several different cameras. I skipped a few posts so I am sorry if I missed an explanation, but without seeing another picture of the artefact from another source, i am going to have to say I believe the yellow dot to be a camera malfunction, pollen in the lens, a really freaky flare of some description, iv seem millions of weird artefacts in my time.

the disappearing arms do look scary, but as someone already pointed out, I concur with the arms moving during the exposer, causing them to not expose anywhere solidly, this doesn't however need to be too long a shutter speed, 1/10th of a second can cause rapidly moving parts of a subject to not turn up, while the parts of the subject that haven't moved to much have exposed solidly.

so yeah, my interpretation of the two pictures is nothing otherworldly, damn scary though I can imagen, seeing that s*** show up out of the blue

like i said first post
so please be nice

and don't worry yourself UK, i see no reason from the evidence presented to call this anything but a co-incidence

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Pic 1: balloon or yellow ball; note left leg with knee bending backwards as if subject is holding the bulk weight on 1 leg, note right leg turned in such a way that foot would point away from body allowing subject to hold the balloon tight against the glass door with ease while allowing subject to maintain balance, note the discoloration of the balloon where it is actually pressed against the glass, note as well the ovoid shape of balloon and notice apex is in direct line with subjects leg evident of subject pressing the balloon. I also noticed the yellow glare receding into subjects shadow, and onto left leg indicating balloon is between the glass and subject, not between the camera and glass, as well as lens glare and light refraction due to glass between the camera and subject. It would not matter how many camera's were used, to take the same pose, they would still appear very similar due the reflections caused by the glass.

Pic2: Looks to be quick sudden movement of arms; note leading line running vertically through her face insinuating short rapid side to side movement associated with very rapid swinging, short circular motions from one's arms. Arms are still there with high speed blur evidenced by distortion of objects behind subject.

The most important giveaways were in fact body positioning.
I ask in all seriousness, was this a test, or would there be some form of foolery involved? I ask because specific pose in Pic 1 suggest this may be anticipated result, Pic 2 suggest a fore knowledge of rapid movement vs image capturing.

[edit on 31/7/2010 by Pappa_Bear]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6bb44a105e91.jpg[/atsimg]

You can see a child's hand in the bottom right corner, It does seem to me like the child's lolly pop.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join