It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is this weird thing appearing on my photos ??

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Its a fingerprint. Case closed.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
What picture in the chronology of pictures taken, is this picture you are showing us? 1st picture? 2nd picture? And if it is the first, what lead you to have this picture taken?

Please answer these questions, and I may be able to help.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by reesie45

Hmmm, Not quite IMO because the 'object' in the OP seems to only appear on pictures UK's present in and then it dissapears again once she has left and so on. (from what UK told me)

Now that doesn't really sound like what would be an effect of a simple fingerprint to me in all honesty.

....Don't get me wrong, maybe it is a fingerprint however and someone wiped it and accidentally placed another one on the phone by mistake which would explain why this orb showed up in different places in different pictures I don't know.

I do know we'll ultimitely just have to wait for another reply from Uk today to be sure.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
That was my first impression, the fingerprint theory. But it could be anything, im open to ideas.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Very interesting photo. Could it be "pollen" from some nearby plant that was blowing around and momentarily attached itself to the lense? That would be my guess as to what it is.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by RussianScientists
Very interesting photo. Could it be "pollen" from some nearby plant that was blowing around and momentarily attached itself to the lense? That would be my guess as to what it is.
Great theory, I give you a star.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by uk today

Here's your image in Black and white.

Its an object for sure.
img831.imageshack.us...

You should visit this mans site www.robbertvandenbroeke.com...

Translate the site via google translater.

I found in his photo album that he has picture of very high light energy orbs.

He claims to have pictures of those orbs very near his body.

Ive searched for you specially for you.

Look at the tenth thing in his album

translate.google.nl...

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by RussianScientists

That was my guess as well in all honesty and I asked her about it earlier on today but I've not got an answer to that yet.

Ccould be very wrong ofcourse and this could be something rational or something paranormal but it just seems the most plausible explanation from where I am especially taking into consideration the colour, place and the time of when this has occured IMHO.

[edit on 31-7-2010 by Rising Against]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
It's the back of a kids head.... you can see the kids right hand on the right holding on to the door knob. and I also see a kids bike in the background with training wheels.

Don't believe me? Try "inverting" the colors, it's clear as day.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by BugByte
It's the back of a kids head.... you can see the kids right hand on the right holding on to the door knob. and I also see a kids bike in the background with training wheels.

Don't believe me? Try "inverting" the colors, it's clear as day.
I didnt notice the hand on the doorknob until you mentioned it, good find.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

Yes, I'm pretty sure its a pollen particle. I figured others would figure that out too.

It looks like bee pollen inparticularly.

www.google.com...

[edit on 31-7-2010 by RussianScientists]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
That looks incredibly a lot like a Sky Lantern

How come you only show us one picture when the weight of your evidence relies on the fact that there were two cameras?

all the best

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
The OP probably never noticed the kid standing there when she was posing for the picture, Or this is an experiment to see what wild things ATS member will dream up.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by BugByte

Sigh.

This isn't a fake image as I've said before, Uk rang me up yesterday asking for info on what it could be, at which point she was practically freaking out over it and getting scared.

I could hear the people in the background talking about it as well. Honestly, not everything is a conspiracy ya know.

It's 100% a real photograph.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   

I think you have me confused with someone else....

I never said the image was fake. I believe it was a child starring through the window watching the woman pose for the picture, and the woman either doesn't remember the child being there or she's trying to play a hoax.

Without Accusation and Condemnation.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by BugByte

My apologies, I was replying to this part of your post in particular....

Or this is an experiment to see what wild things ATS member will dream up.

And I know for a fact that this is NOT an 'experiment' of some kind, but instead a real photograph (Not that I'm saying here it's either anything paranormal or something explainable)

That's all.

I believe it was a child starring through the window watching the woman pose for the picture, and the woman either doesn't remember the child being there or she's trying to play a hoax.

Well as far as I'm aware there was absolutely no children present at all but I could be wrong of course and I guess you'll have to wait for uk to reply to that theory.

and once again, I know for a fact that this was no Hoax.

[edit on 31-7-2010 by Rising Against]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Ok I've read all your replies since I've been offline including all the ones accusing me of hoax and things, but I would be very interested in any explanation as to where my arms have vanished to on this photo which has just come through on my E-mail .....

At the time I was posing with both arms outstretched.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/83a5c2eccca3.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Oh damn you can't see it properly, Aaaaaargh, can you go into my pictures and take a look ......Aaaaaaargh !!!

How can I get it sorted ???

Or can anyone on here sort it for me please cos this pic is real weird !!

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Hi all,

i've been following this thread from the start with great interest and i managed to conduct a particular manipulation on that photo, with really interesting results.
Let's me introduce what type of manipulation is this: i'm developing a photographic tool that let's the photographer to enhance/reduce details on any given photo; by analyzing and mapping the photo's details performing a WLS, edge-preserving kernel filter on the pixels, you are then able to boost fine, medium or coarse features in the photo, in both positive and negative directions.
Obviously the quality of the photo directly affect the quality of the output: since we are boosting details by exaggerating micro-contrasts on the photo, compression artifacts and such may appear in the final result, but jpeg artifacts are quite simple to spot because they usually are positioned on a grid-like pattern due to the compression algorithm itself.
As a demonstration of what WLS can do, here are the result on a sample photo:

Original image - Fine (+25%) - Fine (+21%) Mid (-39%) Coarse (+39%)

If you want you can send me any other photo and i'll upload the processed results, just to prove i'm not trolling and such

For more information about the algorithm, i've implemented the paper freely available here

So, before posting the results of your processed photo, i want to be sure i'm allowed to post your own photo on imgur.com, since this is a public image sharing place, it could be your photo will go in the publicly available gallery or something...

Just asking since you attached the photo to the thread, i'm not sure having your photo on the free side is what you want: maybe Rising Against know if i can post there?

dudez

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Sigh indeed..

What it the reason for not posting the other "photos" ?
the only remarkable thing is that the orb appears on the other camera, otherwise there is no mystery

I don't wish to be rude to your frantic friend or anything but the title is plural is it not?

I apologise if this was explained before...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join