It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watchmen Smiley and Triple Conjuction August 13th 2010

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 05:27 AM
link   

President Obama in March at the UN Nuclear Summit told the world that the number one security risk to America was terrorist groups detonating nuclear devices in US cities. Accordingly, numerous federal agencies have been preparing for just such a catastrophe. FEMAs NLE2010, and the military's Operation Golden Phoenix, and Ardent Sentry have simulated government response to exactly this kind of horrific scenario.

For decades, the media has been portraying the circumstances and aftermath of a nuclear holocaust again and again. "The Day After" depicted a full nuclear exchange with the then Soviet Union (Sat Oct 16). Movies like "Mad Max", "Omega Man", "The Road", "Book of Eli," etc and several TV series such as "Jericho", "the Colony" give eerily detailed descriptions of what life in America may be after such an event.

For the past year, the Order of Malta Operative, Alex Jones (reminds me of the angry news anchor on "Network") has been beating the nuclear false flag drum for over a year now at least since the movie "Watchmen" and the web hoax Operation Blackjack appeared on the UKTelegraph website.

So far this year, anxiety has peaked a few times as doomsday dates have come and go such as the Blackjack 6/21 date, and then 7/11 that was predicted by Fidel Castro, and several psychic computers like TimeWaveZero and WebBot in association with the solar eclipse (I think these computer programmers need to take lessons from Paul the Psychic Octopus).

While we are all relieved that no nuclear atrocities have occurred thus far, most of us are uneasy about how the situation with Iran is escalating. Supposedly, it was revealed the the Bildeberg group on June 5th gave the green light to move against Iran. Accordingly, the US and UN have imposed tight sanctions which Iran is evading by way of Syria, Venezuela (the new Axis of Evil).

While UN nuclear regulatory bodies are assuring us that Iran is far from having nuclear weapons, we have threats from American Alqaeda Adam Gadahn, aka Jewish/CIA operative Joseph Cohen, threatening that Alqaeda is going to "even the score". And most recently we have Mahmoud Ahmadinejad saying that to "teach the US a lesson" he is holding off nuclear talks until late August. So, that statement begs the question, whats going to happen mid August?

While listening to CoasttoCoastAM the other night, Clif High from the Webbot Project briefly mentioned some important Astrological signs that are coming up but then told us that he wasn't seeing anything big on the horizon until early November. However, Mr. High failed to tell us that on Fri Aug 13, 2010 is a rare triple conjunction of a crescent moon, Mars, Venus, and Saturn. Triple Conjunctions are significant Astrological events. Many Astrologers claim the star of Bethlehem was actually just a triple conjunction. Also, a crescent moon and conjunction marked the fall of the great city of Constantinople (crescent and star).

So, what am I getting at here? Well, in my studies of Illuminati symbolism I remember learning that the Walmart Smiley was actually a representation of an Astrological Conjunction. However, the movie "Watchmen" uses a little different variation of the smiley with a red arrow over one eye. The red arrow first refers to Ozymandias/Joker/Comedian (Deacon on Waterworld) and second, it is the symbol for Mars. Accordingly, I think the Comedian's button in Watchmen could refer to the triple conjunction on Aug 13, 2010 and could refer to an important date in the development of a "Watchmen"-like scenario. Ozymandias devises a plan to save the world from MAD with Russia by staging a false flag attack on the US and framing Dr. Manhattan. Surprisingly, all the Watchmen accept the false peace but Rorschach who then is destroyed by Dr. Manhattan.

[edit on 31-7-2010 by davedan978]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 05:53 AM
link   
In case you couldn't guess, the mouth of the smiley represents the crescent moon, the right eye Saturn (in this case) and the red arrow over the left eye would be mars on venus. Not surprising, is the possible occult sexual reference. This sign also produces what is know as the great Heavenly and Astrological smile.

The crescent Moon giving birth to the great star or conjunction of planets is a significant occult symbol. It was claimed to be present at the birth of Jesus Christ, the fall of Constantinople, and I wonder if a similar sign could mark some act against America.

Remember that the crescent moon and star is a prominent symbol on the Denver Mural depicting the burning city/forest, the dead leopard, the 3 women in caskets. The center dead Native American woman with the halo is holding a baby which some believe is a nativity scene representing the birth of the Antichrist. The moon and star symbol is depicted above on the Maya Codex in the shape of Russia held by the Maya Girl standing under the Queztal bird.

Therefore, could this Astrological sign mark some event against America and the birth of the AntiChrist?

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Until i see cities exploding or anything of that nature, I'm not gonna worry too much about all this. Already did that way too often resulting in me warning my surroundings for upcoming events that never seem to actually happen.

Don't get me wrong, i do believe something big is up this year, simply because it seems that current events are building up to something huge, but i guess that will become clear as the time comes, because if you have to believe the various threads here the big war and destruction of the planet happens roughly once per month.

The time that i worried about every little "sign" pointing to the inevitable seems to be over, maybe because I'm starting to focus more and more on the time i have NOW and how to spend (or waste) it, other than keep trying to find out what the date will be when the SHTF. Or maybe because joining ATS made me more skeptic then i used to be.

We'll know for sure on the 13th of august i guess, let's hope for all our sake that this is yet another false date, though since most that got "predicted" in Hollywood releases actually happened, this is one of those predictions/conjunctions i find hard to put aside.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Alan Moore started writing Watchmen in 1985, and first published in September 1986. That means he and illustrator Dave Gibbons would have come up with the smiley logo 25 years before this conjunction. I'm all for believing Moore when he professes himself as a wizard, but I do not think that ANY of the content he wrote in the 80's was specifically targeted towards warning us about 2010. It's clear in reading the original graphic novel that it's all about the era of Reagan and the cold war. In fact, re-reading it today almost seems quaint in some regards, and younger readers who didn't live through the 80's paranoia often don't "get it".

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by davedan978
In case you couldn't guess, the mouth of the smiley represents the crescent moon, the right eye Saturn (in this case) and the red arrow over the left eye would be mars on venus. Not surprising, is the possible occult sexual reference. This sign also produces what is know as the great Heavenly and Astrological smile.

I couldn't guess at all.

The moon is no where near the Venus/Mars/Saturn conjuction.

In fact, by the time the moon has risen, The three planets have set.

[edit on 31/7/10 by Chadwickus]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   

I couldn't guess at all.

The moon is no where near the Venus/Mars/Saturn conjuction.

In fact, by the time the moon has risen, The three planets have set.
You are so right sir.
Here is a link for anyone who wants to check for themselves.
www.astro.com...

[edit on 31/7/10 by Chadwickus]

[Mod Edit: Fixed quote tags]

[edit on 2010/8/3 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 04:51 AM
link   
1. Thin crescent moon near triple conjunction. Checking my astronomy program on my iphone Pocket Universe, says the crescent moon, venus, mars, and saturn will be close in the sky just after sunset. You can check for yourself at the following link:

www.fourmilab.ch...

2. About the comic book coming out in 1986 or possibly earlier, we know the illuminati make plans years and decades beforehand.

3. Symbolic meaning of the Watchmen smiley face is that it represents the doomsday clock (I have my smiley reversed). The arrow is pointing at 11:55 which means 5 minutes to doomsday. According to the Bible conversion of Gods time to mans time (1 day = 1000 years), then 5 minutes to doomsday could mean 3.5 years to doomsday.

So, considering the doomsday clock definition together with the astrological meaning, some event could begin on Friday August 13th, 2010 and then culminate 3.5 years later at the beginning of 2014.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by davedan978

Don't know how you got that information.

I got mine from going outside and looking up.

Also, I use Stellarium

Try it and you'll see that the conjunction is on the opposite side of the sky to the moon.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Well ok, I`ll be the 1st to say it: if the OP is correct, and this date brings about the appearance of the anti-christ, then the doomsday clock may very well fit into all this. According to the ancient legends of our ancestors, the anti-christ will rule for 7 years. Halfway through his reign, he will suffer a major wound to the head. Miraculously, he recovers and proceeds to take his vengeance on humanity for another 3.5 years. So, just playing along here of course, if theres an event in august and another 3.5 years later, it could corrospond with the beginning and the halfway point in his reign. Or, if the antichrist is already in power, then it could refer to the halfway point and the end. But who will have been in power 3.5 years in august? I dont think the antichrist, if he exists in the form we think he does, is in power yet. He is supposed to solve all kinds of problems during his first half...so I believe that the problems that will need solving are culminating to a boiling point pretty soon. Things can and will get a lot worse. And obviously we haven`t seen anyone solving any problems lately...

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Chad,

You live in Australia and I live in the US. So, you are going to have to change your lat/long to
US coordinates to see the moon as part of the conjunction.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by davedan978

Don't know how you got that information.

I got mine from going outside and looking up.

Also, I use Stellarium

Try it and you'll see that the conjunction is on the opposite side of the sky to the moon.

Sometimes I have noticed that Stellariums moon does not match or seems to lag.

Heavens above shows the moon being in Virgo on the 13th...

www.heavens-above.com...

If that link does not go right to August 13th...hit the next button to get to the 13th and see Moon in Virgo.

And of course with the moon phase...it also adds up to the moon being close to the sun shortly after having new moon, which puts the moon in the western early evening sky, which is where Virgo, Venus, Mars, and Saturn are.

stardate.org...

Starry Night Sky works pretty good...but when I looked up for Aug 13th it leaves out Saturn in Virgo...but it shows the moon in Virgo, close to Mars and Venus.

link

Attempt to fix broken link - stretching page

[edit on 8/8/10 by masqua]

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Chad,

You live in Australia and I live in the US. So, you are going to have to change your lat/long to
US coordinates to see the moon as part of the conjunction.

Why would the lat and long matter....if the astronomy program is working correctly, where ever you are, the moon should show itself in the same sign, just showing a different angle of the positions.

Chad is saying that the program he is using shows the moon to not be in that area at all...which I have also had problems with the moons positions in Stellarium matching its true position.

Edit to add image...but in the image Saturn is not showing. Saturn would/should be in this image too.

Aug. 13....virgo, evening sky....

[edit on 1-8-2010 by LeoVirgo]

Looks like it could be another sad face.

and the red arrow over the left eye would be mars on venus

Im not seeing Mars ON Venus though...

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
After looking and re looking using different programs, this 'face' will not stand up to the one we had on Dec 1st where the world say either a smiling face or the other side saw a frowning face.

This one, compared to that one, is going to be a crooked face.

Still its nice to observe the moon and 3 planets so close together.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
New moon per my "sheep" wall calendar is on August 10 at 3:08 UT. This means that by the 13th the crescent should be visible shortly after sunset. It is in theory visible immediately after the dark of the moon but in practice too close to the sun and too thin to see.

Per Astrodienst, an astrology ephemeris, there should be a quadruple conjunction of the moon, venus, mars and saturn on August 13 at 00:00 UT. The sun is necessarily ahead of the moon in setting at this point and so all 4 should be visible.

Because of the disagreements between one astronomy program and another as mentioned in this thread and between these and the astrological ephemeris I have mentioned, I agree with Chad - best for us to go outside and look up. Should be quite a sight and well worth the trip and not that far out of our way if nothing comes of it.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
shooooo doggy ... these are the threads that make ats the treat it is! 'cept whoever caused the page to be about ten miles wide should get a demerit or something.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
While I doubt Alan Moore hid a secret astrological algorithm in the Watchmen, there is definitely something powerful about the middle of August.

In 2008, someone posted on Tribe.net claiming solar flares risk for August 13, 2010.

- He also linked to an Astrological Chart comparing August 13th 2010 to October 29, 1929!

It was hosted on mundaneastrology.net and I've viewed it before [they hosted a bunch of crazy astrological charts]. However, the website is no longer online...

Can anyone try to find that chart?

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I was mistaken about the native American women in the denver airport mural being dead. She is not dead but has her eyes open unlike the black women or judeo-Christian girl. The native American girl in contrast has white eyes of the undead like Dr. Manhattan. She had an aura around her head and she is holding a baby (Antichrist nativity?).

Remember that the skull and bones initiation involves being born again by lying or standing in a coffin (crossing over initiation). This is what Pres Bush was referring to when asked if he was Christian. President Bush answered "if you are asking if I am born again, the answer is yes.". A lot of double meaning in that answer.

There are several native American end-times prophecies out there. However, I personally don't believe they are prophecy in the traditional sense but a combination of post-telling combined with insider info on what the elite may be wanting to do

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I did some research, and discovered the Mayan Calendar began around August 12-13th 3114 BC.

That could explain where Alan Moore got the date [that is, if he was actually alluded to it].

It's also International Left Handed day. Is Alan Moore is left handed?

Ooh, and Alfred Hitchcock's birthday [the original creepy/mystery/what-the?/mindscrew British artist. & Hitchcock didn't need magic spells, unlike a certain wizard].

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Well you got my interest...

what happens if nothing happens though?

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   
hopefully nothing happens. 6/21 or 7/11 passed without incident. Maybe the right interpretation is that when this conjunction happens doomsday is still 3.5 years away. That said I cannot ignore the tension that is building in the middle east. Lebanon is firing rockets at Israel in response to an Israeli incursion into Gaza. North Korea threatened to attack South Korea today if it performs naval drills in the Yellow Sea. There just seems to be too much going on this year to think nothing is going to happen before the elections in Nov.

It seems to me that due to all the bad legislation that has been passed this year, the US population is in the mood to vote out all incumbents. If these incumbents are part of the conspiracy, I would think they may want to try and preserve their positions of power by pulling something big pre-election.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join