It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watchmen Smiley and Triple Conjuction August 13th 2010

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Several other sites are picking up the news of this triple conjunction on Friday August 13th including:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
prophecyinthemaking.blogspot.com...
______beforeitsnews/story/127/780/Astronomical_Triple_Conjunction_Illuminati_Smiley_Face_And_Nuclear_Event.html

I agree with some of the points of these sites, that Aug 10th, the day of the new moon, could be important with regard to a first strike against Iran. Attacks are usually made on nights with a new moon because cruise missiles and air planes cannot be easily seen.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
ATS is closing a similar thread on this subject. However, I just wanted them to know the point of the other thread was about tracking how Google censors the post. The previous post is backdated to July 21st. However, that post currently ranks #5 when searching for "triple conjunction". I am more interested in what happens to the rank and date.

One of the sites that posted this data, I think BeforeItIsNews, says that "The Simpson's" has an episode where Lisa has a dream of a nuclear mushroom cloud and a bunch of smiley faces. The episode then goes into depicting the after-affects of the event in the US.

[edit on 8-8-2010 by davedan978]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
DaveDan: Have spent my entire Sunday reading about the Order of Malta. It's been like a waking nightmare. The C.I.A. connections with the Knights and that so many of the directors etc. have been part of this order and that the order has as its 1st commandment to bring down the sovereignty of the U.S. have made me feel ill. Reading a 30 or 40 page document with the support evidence attached of the names of the members has made me realize the seriousness of our situation. God speed to all of us as we, each, in our own way, fight this evil.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Major Discovery:

August 13th is the feast of Hecate, the TRIPLE GODDESS!

I also found the astrological chart comparing August 13th 2010 to October 29th, 1929 here.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Here is an update what what has been going on this year.

April 12-13. UN Nuclear Summit, Pres. Obama says that terrorist groups detonating nuclear devices in US cities is our number 1 security threat.

May 14. FEMA NLE 2010 Operation Golden Phoenix simulates response to nuclear detonation in Los Angeles.

June 5. Bildeberg Group meet in Spain and give green light to move against Iran.

June 8, UN impose sanctions against Iran which it evades via Chavez in Venezuela which becomes part of a new Axis of Evil.

June 9. US Military begin buildup by sending several carrier groups to Manama, Barhain in Persian Gulf, Diego Garcia in Indian Ocean, and to South Korea.

June 9/July 27. Ahmadinejad says to nuclear talks until end of August/September.

June 17. 17 Afghan police trainees learning English escape from Texas military base and go AWOL making 46 total, 22 currently reside in Canada.

June 21, Adam Gahdahn threatens that AlQeada will seek to "even the score" with US.

August 6. Russia sending nuclear fuel to Bushehr to restart nuclear reactor.

August 7. Fidel Castro again warns US against starting war against Iran and North Korea.

August 10. New Moon and possible Israeli strike against Iran nuclear facilities before new nuclear fuel arrives.

August 13. Triple Conjunction and possible domestic counterstrike by Iran against the US maybe by AWOL trainees who may be Iranian operatives.

[edit on 9-8-2010 by davedan978]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   
I always thought the titles to the Twilight Series were interesting.

Twilght = Triple Conjunction just after Sunset on Aug 13
New Moon = New Moon on Aug 10
Eclipse = Solar Eclipse on July 11
Breaking Dawn = New Dark Day Dawns, Golden Phoenix rises out of its own ashes.
Midnight Sun = Nazi Fascist reference.

Toy Story 3 has a suggestive plot.

One-Eye Bart (Ozymandias/Waterworld Deacon-like character) together with Evil Dr. Porkchop unleash Death By Monkeys bomb which takes the form of a nuclear mushroom cloud.

Toys mistakenly get sent to daycare where the symbolic rainbows symbolize the transition from hope to the realization of the nightmarish reality.

Pyramid Fascist Conspiracy impose martial law and keep toys locked up in jail cells over night and have an elaborate Big Brother surveillance system.

Pyramid Conspiracy read Buzz Lighyears owners manual and learn how to push his buttons so that he turns into their SS/Gastopo mind control slave who is put in charge of jailing the other toys.

The toys push more of Buzz buttons changing him into Mexican/Spanish Buzz. This buzz helps the toys escape and uncovers the pyramid conspiracy.

However, the toys end up getting thrown into the garbage and just before they all end up in the incinerator, they are saved by the UFO/ETs from Pizza Planet.

[edit on 9-8-2010 by davedan978]

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
The triangle of Venus, Mars and Saturn is still clearly visible in the western sky but tonight was also my first glimpse of the crescent moon. It was highly visible from about 8 to 8:13 pacific time. It had the attitude in relationship to the horizon of the moon on the 45th parallel, however, I am viewing it on the 37th parallel. It is still quite far from the triangle of planets but the following nights will tell. Light pollution where I am is great but there has been almost a week of no spraying and so only a greyish tinge remains in the sky. Even so visibility of the moon was excellent. I am in the northern hemisphere.

An Astro Dispatch article of Aug. 2 describes the symbolism of this conjunction as arising from Mesopotamia. Perhaps it is from these obscure and little known meanings that plans are made in the belief that these ancient interpretations will give more chance of success. It describes a "west land" and seems to infer that because Saturn is fainter than Mars there will be an attack. I don't believe that the U.S. is ruled by Saturn but someone more versed in Astrology would have to clear that up. It also seems to imply that a hidden warrior will come forward. This is interesting because of previous reference to the birth of anti-christ, however, seems a stretch to call this entity a warrior. Just thought this might be of interest.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I just want to bump this thread to the top. The last few days have seen some developments in the Middle East.

1. NATO nations evacuate Russian Embassies.
2. Israel moves military and does drills on Lebanon Boarder
3. Iran says its dug mass graves for US (FEMA already beat them to it)
4. FEDS looking for Adan Al Shukrijumah who stole nuclear material from a Canadian research reactor and is planning to set off a dirty bomb in US city.
5. FEDS looking for many AWOL Afgani who escaped Texas military base and head for Canada.

[edit on 12-8-2010 by davedan978]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I also forgot that Jupiter and Uranus are also in a conjunction.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
lets keep this thread alive...

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
everyone go watch a video called "getteing away with murder" by papa roach

pause the video in the very beginning n there is two clocks on the wall one titled new york and the other was houston

newyork is at 9 o clock...
9= september 11

and houston is at 8

8 being august..right?

now what got me thinking was when somebody had mentioed the escaped tranniess in texas, and houston is in texas..

you see what im saying or i gotta spell it out,,,

and if you happen to watch the remainder of the vidoe youll catch alot more too

666 WMD BSH CNY 4OIL SADM , pyramids, eyes you name it. et,c etc,...

[edit on 13-8-2010 by TheSonOfMan]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by davedan978
I also forgot that Jupiter and Uranus are also in a conjunction.

Im not sure what you are wanting to base your info on Davedan...rather it be through astrology or astronomy...but if using what we can observe in the night sky from earth (astronomy) Jupiter and Uranus are not in conjunction yet. They will be in September.

Scroll down to 2010 section on the link...it will show you when and can use this for future gatherings as well. That is if you are wanting to use astronomy for the positions. Astronomy offers what we can observe in our sky. Astrology does not.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Conjunction is a term used in positional astronomy and astrology. It means that, as seen from some place (usually the Earth), two celestial bodies appear near one another in the sky.

I don't know about wikipedia but when I check my "Pocket Universe" on my iphone right now, the sun is setting in the west, north west and a crescent moon, venus, mars, and saturn are in a tight formation (conjunction) right behind the sun on the ecliptic.

On the other side of the sky, just about to rise, is jupiter and uranus almost right on each other (conjunction).

BTW, being on the opposite side of the sky would mean the Celestial bodies are in opposition.

Opposition is a term used in positional astronomy to indicate when one celestial body is on the opposite side of the sky when viewed from a particular place (usually the Earth). In particular, two planets are in opposition to each other when their ecliptic longitudes differ by 180°. Opposition is also used to refer to when a planet like Mars or Jupiter is on the same side of the sun as the Earth, and therefore is in Opposition to the Sun with respect to the Earth.

[edit on 13-8-2010 by davedan978]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
BTW, the Native American Anisazi Indians built an ancient solar and lunar observatory in monument valley in northern New Mexico at Chaco Canyon. The "Sun Dagger" as it is called is only one of 4 observatories in the world that tracts both the solar and lunar (lunar precession/standstill) cycles.

The Anisazi Indians came up with symbols for conjunctions and oppositions of the planets in their pictographs which are borrowed by Astronomy and Astrology. These symbols show up in crop circles all the time. Conjunction is indicated by a O-- and an Opposition is indicated by this symbol O--O.

[edit on 13-8-2010 by davedan978]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by davedan978
In case you couldn't guess, the mouth of the smiley represents the crescent moon, the right eye Saturn (in this case) and the red arrow over the left eye would be mars on venus. Not surprising, is the possible occult sexual reference. This sign also produces what is know as the great Heavenly and Astrological smile.

The crescent Moon giving birth to the great star or conjunction of planets is a significant occult symbol. It was claimed to be present at the birth of Jesus Christ, the fall of Constantinople, and I wonder if a similar sign could mark some act against America.

Remember that the crescent moon and star is a prominent symbol on the Denver Mural depicting the burning city/forest, the dead leopard, the 3 women in caskets. The center dead Native American woman with the halo is holding a baby which some believe is a nativity scene representing the birth of the Antichrist. The moon and star symbol is depicted above on the Maya Codex in the shape of Russia held by the Maya Girl standing under the Queztal bird.

Therefore, could this Astrological sign mark some event against America and the birth of the AntiChrist?

[edit on 31-7-2010 by davedan978]

wouldn't the moon crecent be upside down in this case? i'm not sure about the planets and stars and where they are right now, but i think the way it's set up is more like a sad face, i have no idea though might want to check me on that

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by davedan978

Im just being technical....I go by what astronomy considers conjunction because they use a degree measure. If the planets from our perspective are within 5 degree's from each other its considered 'close enough' to be a conjunction.

My point being....is Jupiter and Uranus will be EVEN CLOSER together in September, making a more true 'conjunction'.

To be very technical, if I was to use 'conjunctions' of value in a birth chart...or prediction....I would want the planets to be in less then 3 degree's apart.

Mars and Venus were much closer together last night then Jupiter and Uranus.

If we say Jupiter and Uranus are in conjunction now....what do we say as they keep moving closer and closer together climaxing in their distance together on September 22? Do we say that they are then in conjunction from now until September 22nd? That was my point, if valid at all

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by indigothefish

You are correct indigo...at least for the northern hemisphere.

Not only was it a frown crescent, but it was also a sideways face, had to turn my head to see it.

I think though that the southern hemisphere saw a sideways smiley though...the crescent would of been on the right side of the planets instead on the left.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join