It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs caught on news report about fire near Idaho National Laboratory

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Did anyone save (upload) the video ? Doesn't seem to be on their web-page anymore.

How can I possibly disagree with MMN if I can't see it?

Hey MMN? Have you ever agreed to an UFO being anything other than, explainable?

What's your ATS track-record regarding UFOs? Just wonderin'.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by One Moment

One Moment.....

'ow ya goin' me ol' mate!

Did anyone save (upload) the video ? Doesn't seem to be on their web-page anymore.

I note a YT vid has been posted (above) but I haven't looked at it, so I don't know if it's udeful.

How can I possibly disagree with MMN if I can't see it?

THAT is funny!

Hey MMN

Hey One Moment!

Have you ever agreed to an UFO being anything other than, explainable?

Absolutely.....many times. I have also discussed this extensively on ATS Live, including my own possible sighting of an "unknown".

For interest's sake, here's one of my favourite cases as per my current thread:

Revisiting The 1994 Nellis Air Force Base UFO Video

Here's some of my other threads about cases that intrigue me:

UFO in In Night Vision Video

What is the Identity of the Delta-Shaped Craft in this Video?

Revisiting the 1990 Greifsweld (Germany) “Plasma” UFO’s

What's your ATS track-record regarding UFOs? Just wonderin'.

I am not a "non believer".

Cheers mate
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 30-7-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Well it's not a damn bird... I will accept chemical drop craft but nope not a bird.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonoftheSun
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

This is from yt, might help reducing the minime format :

But....

Is this the same video (incident) posted by OP (that I can't find on that News web page)?

If so.....why does the scene change? I mean, the camera is filming this fire and just happens to pan up just in time to catch this flying object?
Or has this been edited?

Once again, am a little confused here.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   

One Moment.....

I think it's just edited by someone who's recorded it from the TV with an external video camera.

The way the object climbs in "steps", etc... still looks very "bird like" & organic to me.

BTW.....

What did you think of my reply to you (as above)?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsloan
Well it's not a damn bird... I will accept chemical drop craft but nope not a bird.

I tend to agree with you based on this YT video. It looks too solid (not that a birds not) but I see no indication that this object changes shape to support any 'bird with wings' theory.

If ANYTHING, in slow-motion, it almost looks like it's bending space.

How come this is making news now if it's 2-weeks old?

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

One Moment.....

I think it's just edited by someone who's recorded it from the TV with an external video camera.

The way the object climbs in "steps", etc... still looks very "bird like" & organic to me.

BTW.....

What did you think of my reply to you (as above)?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

I actually have some of your links opened right now. Nellis event is so mysterious. Thanks for leading me to them again.

I know you're a UFO believer. I think you resist Alien-Flying Objects though (as we all should actually) but I meant the UFO clips fellow ATS post on here. Do you ever think any of THOSE remain unexplainable?

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   

One Moment…..

I actually have some of your links opened right now. Nellis event is so mysterious. Thanks for leading me to them again.

You are very welcome!

I know you're a UFO believer. I think you resist Alien-Flying Objects though (as we all should actually) but I meant the UFO clips fellow ATS post on here. Do you ever think any of THOSE remain unexplainable?

Yes…..I do.

The NV “delta shaped craft” videos that were the subjects of my threads were originally posted by members of ATS.

Here’s another case I find odd:

Truck driver report of UFO near Empire, OH

Regarding the object that is the topic of this thread…..

I’m still thinking “bird”, with the very small possibility being entertained it’s a plane, as per my previous detailed posts.

Kind regards
Maybe…maybe not

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Maybe...maybe not ... You are one funny character..... A Bird? You can see the wings flapping? hmm cause I sure dont see nothing else besides one solid fast moving object. You know when they say " You only see what you want to believe " ? Well you are one of those people.

I've noticed in every UFO thread you come in with a phoney quick so called explanation about an object and others just follow you like if you hold the answers when you actually don't. I don't know why you come in a UFO thread just to down play it with a weak explanation, a BIRD? ha, I suggest you go study and view a lot of BIRD footage and MAYBE or MAYBE NOT you would be a good solid source to actually believe in, not saying I'm a bird expert but at least I use a lot of logical and common sense to try to figure out what it may be and not say the first thing that YOU think is right but only your close minded opinion, Have a nice day

Oh and by the way, Why you fronting on those snapshots you supposedly going to upload? Oh wait, you just stalling cause you full of BS. If you came up with a snapshot of that video , we all know you will fail big time and look like a fool which is too late in my eyes.

to the OP, Thanx..........

The time is coming... There has been a lot of sighting this year that is breaking into the mainstream news and other outlets. Something funny is sure going on right now on this earth but what could it be? Alien or Secret Human Technology? Those are the only two explanations for all these sightings on the news and the ones that isnt.

YouTube isnt a bad site... It's a video site so of course people will quickly upload their videos or others straight on to YouTube because everyone know YouTube gets Millions of hits daily and a lot of people already know what its about and what could be seen so that is a great way to put out information for the masses but of course some are fake and hoaxes but that goes along with the game of disinformation/keeping the truth away. It will be up to one self to weigh out the BS and the REAL and most people like Maybe.MaybeNot arent too good in weighing out more than one thought and slowly go down the ladder eliminating the ones that isnt giving real information but instead they say the first thing they think, as an opinion only and try to play it as if its a real fact like if they hold the answers.

And for the other poster... Different Video on the YT because it's a different News Station therefore, Different Camera Men, Different Camera's and different locations which is slightly near to each other.

And so far as my opinion and what I clearly see in the video, it sure is a UFO but Who's? thats the question

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I believe sightings can be a mixure some of our technology but also the Alien technology.

The best I can tell you and I am really not into the ship area with my experiences but I can tell you this from what I have seen and I am sure I haven't seen near everything that's for sure.

The ships I have been on are usually the round saucer shaped, I have been in the POD which is unique a one seater egg shaped ship not large by all means and the ship that you might call home ship that would be huge more oval shape.

I don't know about V shaped only because I have not been on one that I recall maybe someone else could inform us about this type.

Almost forget the tube ships (cigar)

It seems our millitery likes the triangle form of craft and I would think this type would function for them and easier for them to produce.

I have no doubt our military has amazing craft and I also believe they got this technology from Alien ships that they developed and use in their crafts.

I would be "very surprised" however if our military had huge hovering "metallic" craft over a football field in length that could depart in a flash. I don't think we are quite there yet.

Anyhow I would imagine anything triangular in shape could go either way.

The AFO can mimic any of our aircraft from lighting to sounds if need be.

Well, that's a little info but you should all probably know this stuff by now from being on a conspiracy site.

p.s. Will you learn the truth in your lifetime.........maybe-maybenot.

[edit on 31-7-2010 by observe50]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
unity_99,

I couldn't agree with you more.

Whether this turns out to be a bird, a plane or a AFO (my new initials for Alien Flying Object....... until it is figured out it is a UFO unidentified flying object.

I am a little slow sometimes but I wanted to say it wouldn't surprise me if this was in fact a AFO it just clicked in me brains this is a NUCLEAR LABORATORY and the ships monitor everything NUCLEAR.

Just a thought

I'm surprised that no one saw it but it appeared on video. I couldn't find the witnesses, on the link given.

The look of the craft, (and yes it could turn out to be a bird) is very much like some of the crafts, they're alot like light ships. Its due to frequency, they're not in our channel/dimension.

Lots of people don't look up and only a few will notice, or even one. However, this is a crowd and they're looking up.

The crafts that we saw, for the most part witnessed by my 18 year old son and myself, a few by everyone, they were different. They weren't very high, one was as low as 50 feet roughly (I guessed that it was roughly the same height as an overgreen outback, its not a super tall tree), they are roughly 30-40 feet in diameter, it is hard to tell that part because, until they approach the roofline, where the city glow begins, we're right on the edge of town with country out our backyard, you can't tell what is under the light.

And there is always a light. Also they communicate. Now we get lots of planes here too, at different heights though never quite as low as a few of the crafts. And I've studied them from every angle and height and noted things about them. They very in sound, all make sound, but....if they're not close enough you can't hear them. The lights don't always show up as 3 colored lights, some may appear whitish or red from different angles or heights, but if they're going over my roofline, the outline of the plane is distinct and all lights show.

They don't alter their flight path, suddenly arc way up high to go over town, or disappear at my roofline on a clear night, at a low to med-low height.

Examples of 4 crafts, the first 3 seen with my son, the last is one only I could see, but he wasn't there, and there was no time to call him out, so I don't know for sure:

1) april 08. When I went outside after having a message in my head, I was communicated with, went outside and looked up. This craft moved in to low-med height, hovered for 5 minutes. It had a red light that expanded/contracted. It oscillated rapdly side to side. All my kids saw it, and made a commotion. After 5 minutes it arced up high, right at our roofline, suddenly raising its height, and carried on over town.

(note I'm leaving alot of crafts out here)

2) May 09, I feel monitored. Its late at night. There is crowd in the field across the road, I hear "I'm going to greet you right up close" and several townhouse roofs down, about 50 feet above, a large wegdge shaped white/yellow light with height flies soundlessly over, bigger than a small plane. My son is right there in a flash and we squint, he says, it flew tail down, nose in the air and that is why the light had height, and was wingless, like a cigar. I was connected to, worldlessly, but strongly connected to the male, blond pilot, for 20 minutes. I had thought innitially someone was coming from the field across the road, from the crowd, formal european type.

3)After having some kind of experience inside, don't know how they pulled me, never had a conscious astral experience, but first I was tested, to ensure I was neutral, then I was shown a station monitoring the sun, and was standing on it, shocked, unable to pull in the information, too overwhelmed. It was a very big experience and a paradigm shift, I woke up in my bed and decided it was not real. For nearly 2 years when I did that, they made sure I realized it was by a craft. So I went outside, and was relaxing into the night, this is July of last year. I turn to go in the house and the words in my head are: "not yet, we havnt greeted you yet!".

My son was at the tv by the door so he was out in a flash. This craft, the typical one we see, who send images of blond nordics, and feel like my family, with the red light, appears between the trees, I don't know, its not high, maybe 100 feet in the air. Soundless. I wondered if they would let us see under the light, when it approached the roofline it was a saucer. Then it goes over the roofline and vanishes.

I was not off the hook, but forced to deal with the experience I'd had earlier.

4) Also in July of last year. I was meditating outside. I was quite upset with the entire Vrill thing, and the abuses my friend went through. He wakes up with scoop marks, some memories, usually blocked, and I've been with him and could describe what I remembered and where he was. So he told me he woke up, actually several times, with women, and then konks out again. They abuse women and children in the Vrill programs, the negatives do and sexually abuse them from childhood. It horrified me. And the cosmos has not sailed in to rescue them yet. So I was shaking my fist at the sky and telling them all that this universe seemed too male dominated and that women needed to get on the job, these people need to be rescued and a wonderful cosmos for women and chidlren maintained.

Then after I was calmed down, I meditated outside. Well, rushes of vibrations filled me, over and over. And then a blond man, very much like the one in the other craft, I saw him the same. He said something about the Sirian Counsel and the Ple'o'sha'n/Sirian Counsel, (which confused me I briefly thought it was as if there were counsels for planets, and joint counsels, and that in this case, concerning me, some agreement had to be made between these two though who the heck knows) and, he said over and over again, cultural exchange.

Then I was put through a series of tests that I kept escaping from and in the end I said, "how can I possibly know you, I don't know myself yet." In any case, it was confusing, and I thought that if this was a test, many women would fail that test, many women would think that a knight in shining armor was rescuing them, that this was unfair. I felt it related to what I was shaking my fist about earlier. About humans and being an adult, in control of self and human sexuality. But I am guessing. This is my interpretation.

As I stood up or sat up, I don't remember which, prepared to go in the house, with vibrations running through me, this craft that was the beautiful craft I had ever seen, or could even imagine, appeared briefly in the huge clearing to the right,over the reservation I believe. It was huge, 80, 100, more even, of the other crafts could have filled it. I saw it from the back to the side at an angle, it flew forward and then vanished.
It was molded pure gleaming white, with giant platoons along the sides, like tubes. It was sort of shaped like a paper plane, wedge shaped, what I call sci fi shuttle shaped.
I believe it was a light ship, I also believe it was a high council ship. My walk in friend confirmed that later and I am not supposed to know about tests. I've known about tests all my life, and argued about them enormously all my life. I've always seen things as tests. Why should I pretend to not realize that, pretend to think differently.

Anyway, the color in this picture would be similar to a light ship, but I don't what this is.

With what we saw, there was no mistaking.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
unity_99,

Very interesting. What you describe is usually how it works for many.

I wonder if they have gotten/found a professional to investigate this object in this video.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Well this one, needs testimony to me. But the opinions of those looking without testimony is just that, opinions. What I don't like are threads that show objects witnessed by others and then the team of skeptics suggests its could be any number of things, that the witnesses know they did not see, but everyone ignores the testimony and runs with an opinion of someone who wasnt there.

That information on the that library being connected to nuclear technology does up its chance of being a ufo to me too.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by MilzGatez

MilzGatez.....

Thank you for your kind & courteous attention to my work on ATS.

I confirm that in this instance, I am quite certain the object is a bird.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by MilzGatez
Maybe...maybe not ... You are one funny character..... A Bird? You can see the wings flapping? hmm cause I sure dont see nothing else besides one solid fast moving object. You know when they say " You only see what you want to believe " ? Well you are one of those people.

I've noticed in every UFO thread you come in with a phoney quick so called explanation about an object and others just follow you like if you hold the answers when you actually don't. I don't know why you come in a UFO thread just to down play it with a weak explanation, a BIRD? ha, I suggest you go study and view a lot of BIRD footage and MAYBE or MAYBE NOT you would be a good solid source to actually believe in, not saying I'm a bird expert but at least I use a lot of logical and common sense to try to figure out what it may be and not say the first thing that YOU think is right but only your close minded opinion, Have a nice day

In MMN defense, I think he tends to think (and conclude) the obvious. I understand how he does that (a bird in this instance) but I don't understand, why (cause I sure don't see it)

Now....putting hoaxers in a whole different category of whom I'm not referring....I just can't understand how the average person, with an IQ larger than his shoe-size, can't differentiate a bird, from a smudge, to a helicopter, to a bug from a Unidentified Flying Object!
That just boggles m'mind. So I tend to give them all the benefit of doubt.

And the fact that no one from this news footage saw anything lends even more uncertainty as to what that might've been.

I really don't see anything natural (bird) or any commonly seen man-made object (helicopter) here at all, In fact, it almost looks like it's bending space or....going in and out of sight (dimensions).

Some people just don't like leaving things unlabeled. Those are usually the left-brained objective-rational thinkers ('there's always an answer'). But that can also lead to very narrow-minded consideration when it comes to the paranormal though.

Now, let's all just get along

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   

One Moment.....

In MMN defense..

I never thought I'd see the day.....

You're sticking up for me!!

Go you good thing!!

Cheers mate
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   

One Moment.....

In MMN defense..

I never thought I'd see the day.....

You're sticking up for me!!

Go you good thing!!

Cheers mate
Maybe...maybe not

I know. Tell me about it!

But throughout some of our turbulent yet tenuous thread debates, I've come to cyberly know you. Don't always agree with you but, I see where your thought-process leads.
And in order to keep peace & harmony here at ATS, I decided not to fight ya anymore.

Now? I stick up for you? Who would've thunk it???
(Um, I'm actually trying to get brownie points from the Mods!)

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
One Moment,

I know this is off topic again but I want to say that one moment in that video your Avatar is a precious moment it brings tears to my eyes whenever I see it.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   

reply to post by Mario Maisto

Mario Maisto.....

I know you probably won't be happy with me saying it's a bird.

But.....

I've now watched that video at least 10 times

It's 100% a bird.

I can even see the wings extending down & flapping on a couple of occasions.

If you look at it carefully, you'll be able to see that too.

So.....

Cheers mate
Maybe...maybe not

Must be a bird as flat as your brain then...

Cheers mate

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   

LittleIndianJr.....

Krause?

That would be Doomsday's favourite UFO babe.....Alison!

The Dishonesty & Danger Inherent In The seeingUFOsPA Hoax

She's very special!

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

I've seen worse: check out Sheilaaliens' channel on youtube...
She keeps posting videos of street lights behind trees, cars driving up and down the mountain opposite her house by night etc. day after day, believing they are UFOs.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join