It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs caught on news report about fire near Idaho National Laboratory

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Tsurfer2000h.....

Naah......

It's more fun when people write to me & say things like "every time I see your name I just want to smash you in the face!" or "you are a waste of DNA & body fluids!". Have a look at my profile page!

I must say the reason I like ATS so much in comparison with other sites is ATS's underpinning commitment to civilised discussion.

Regarding these videos.....

I wish I could sort out some decent screen shots from these videos. I'll have to knuckle down & try again.....they're just not coming out clearly, despite the fact I can clearly see flapping in that first video.

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
maybemaybe,
Thank you I will check out those threads.
We all need to be civil sometime why not start here.

Observe50.....

No worries!

Also.....just in case it is of interest to you.....

I do a lot of work in the Medical Forum about new medical technologies because that's my field of work. I would be happy to U2U you a few links in case you found some of that of interest.

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Holy crap not the bird excuse again

Maybe Maybe Not,

My eye sight is over 20/20 and i watched that first clip many times. You are not seeing any flapping going on there. What you are seeing is a slightly blurred compression artifact from the clip. It covers the front end of the object and curves a wee bit around to the bottom. It maintains this position throughout it's entire appearance. If it were wings while gliding, then this would be the "landing" position the bird would take. Clearly, this "bird" is too high to be coming in for a landing. Not a bird.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
In the second clip at EXACTLY 1:01 when the news guy says "mother" you can see a tiny illuminated object eject from the back of the object into the smoke. Maybe maybe not, I'm going to stop you before you say it's bird sh!t.

Watch it again!

[edit on 30-7-2010 by FlySolo]

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

FlySolo me ol' mate!

Nup, nup, nup.....

It's flapping, is what it's doing, you hard man you!

Have a look at my earlier post wherein I gave a time reference for that 1st video.

Good grief, these bird UFO's could wear a man out!

Cheers mate
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

I enjoy this site because for the most you get info and an interesting view from every person that post here.For the most part everyone is pretty civil you just get those that no matter what they are going to act like an ass. I think we are all here looking for the same thing for the most part. Now these videos are something that will make you scratch your head. I have tried to see if I could get a good enough screen shot to zoom in on and it just don't seem to want to work with me. Tough getting a screen shot with that video. Maybe the screen shots I posted earlier might help. The second video is what really interests me. Hard to call that one. Good luck in getting that done and I am looking forward to see what you find.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo
In the second clip at EXACTLY 1:01 when the news guy says "mother" you can see a tiny illuminated object eject from the back of the object into the smoke. Maybe maybe not, I'm going to stop you before you say it's bird sh!t.
Watch it again!

FlySolo.....

OK.....I'll watch it again.....just for you.....

"Maybe...maybe not drags his poor aching, bloodshot eyeballs back to the monitor....."

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Maybe,

Nope, Nope, Nope (shaking head uncontrollably) No flapping going on there buddy. Its a blur of compression. I eagerly await for your screen shot

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Further to flapping...

The second clip is much more clear and longer than the first. Why can you not see flapping in that one but you can see flapping in the first one which is only 1/10 of a second?

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

FlySolo.....

I'll get back to this as soon as I can.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
First I want to say sorry to MM for me posting this post here I hope it is not minded.

Maybemaybenot,

I checked out your first thread about Nellis Air Force Base. What I find interesting begins around the 2:30 mark on Page 7 the video Easynow sent you from Hard Copy. (page 7 is incorrect it is page 6) sorry

You see (the lets call it black dot UFO) a little off center to the right. If you look toward the center slightly left where there seems to be distortion/fuzzy/cloud like image look to the bottom right in that distortion thingy where you see a glint of light and observe that light closely. You will see it move quickly toward the black dot imagine and do some stuff check it out.

Because of that I am going to say there is at least one AFO in that video the other it's interesting to say the least.

[edit on 30-7-2010 by observe50]

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by observe50

Observe50.....

Why don't you post that in the Nellis thread & we can take it from there?

It would be my great pleasure to keep discussing that fascinating case in-thread!

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   

You should be able to also accept the fact that there are millions of abductee's/experiencers that deal with Alien's and AFO's...

Accept what? That there are people who claim to have these experiences? Certainly. But are these experiences real? That is an altogether other question; the claim that these are physical experiences perpetrated by alien invaders is highly debatable.

I KNOW there are Beings which we call Alien's exist and they do travel via AFO's- the ships

Do tell.

I don't know of any bird that can fly "against" a 55 mile an hour wind. Do we have birdie lovers here that could let me know.

While birds have evolved to be able to fly against head winds, and bigger birds are able to fly into stronger head winds, any bird would have trouble in 55 mph winds. However, the wind-speed on the surface is not necessarily the same even a few dozen feet up.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Mario Maisto

Doubt it's a plane or a helicopter. A bird? Could very well be. Maybe Maybe not is trying to prove the point.

I wish I had the software to look into it further !!!!!

But one thing pinches my nerves here. Before this "news" goes on air, it must go through editing right?

I highly doubt that they would release it knowing it is not something "common"...

This is just my opinion and I'm no expert. But I say bird on this one.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

SonoftheSun.....

I wish I could get the screen grabs, but I don't know how to get around the pause/minimisation issue.

I'm still certain the objects are birds.

I guess there's a 0.000001% chance we are seeing fire-spraying aircraft being distorted in appearance by the angle of illumination from the sun & the video compression. It could be that the "wing" I can see is a function of the "plane" banking in a turn or being unstable in the wind & updrafts or both.

I also note the object "tail" commented upon by LittleIndianJr, so I looked at that in more detail.

If it was a fire-spraying plane, that could be fire retardant or water being released, or a video tailing / compression effect caused by the high brightness of the object against the darker background.

If it was a bird, it could also be a video tailing / compression effect caused by the high brightness of the object against the darker background.

I also note the discussion in-thread about the object "appearing" & then "disappearing". I think that's just a function of the object flying in & out of the sunlight.

All in all, I still think it's a bird.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
DoomsdayRex,

I believe there is plenty of evidence but it seems that skeptics just don't accept it and that is their right.

I really don't expect you to really understand it is something that needs to occur in your life, then you can try and explain it.

About the wind that is a good point and one that I would think an investigator would look into.

Maybemaybenot
I will post in your thread the link you posted did not work for me but I found ya!

I must say sorry I believe above I said page 7 and the video is on page 6

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   

This is from yt, might help reducing the minime format :

But....

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I believe its the right of all people to actually know the truth and so those who do, share. This is an issue that is known by the "authorities" and that this is kept under lock and key and people are abused, for the gain of the few, at the expense of the many, while people's health and education is compromised and the planet is being pushed to its limits, yet there is ample technology to clean it up and live free without the need for destructive energies.

This is an issue that really needs to be brought out in the open.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
unity_99,

I couldn't agree with you more.

Whether this turns out to be a bird, a plane or a AFO (my new initials for Alien Flying Object....... until it is figured out it is a UFO unidentified flying object.

I am a little slow sometimes but I wanted to say it wouldn't surprise me if this was in fact a AFO it just clicked in me brains this is a NUCLEAR LABORATORY and the ships monitor everything NUCLEAR.

Just a thought

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Wow how scary for a fire like this to be heading toward a nuclear lab, I guess they stopped it or we would have heard about it unless the UFO took front page. I will say I don't see anything there that looks like a bird, or a helicopter. Maybe a small plane, not too keen with that one either. Not saying its aliens but still remains a UFO to me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join