It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I asked they answered!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
While I'm not a huge fan of alien abduction theory, I figured I'd play Devil's Advocate and try to bring this topic back on track. Have you looked through the UFO sighting databases and checked to see if there were any sightings around the same time and location as your missing time?

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by True-seer

what you really want to ask for is peace in your mind, try to find somthing nice to do in your spare time like paint, sports or just walk untill you find yourself and what you need to be in happy. Why ask for somthing you and most dont even remember?
peace

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

I check Mufons live feed thingy but thier wasnt anything in the uk.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   

I mean honestly what rational person would really believe this? you asked to get abducted so you did....come on man

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Lateralus51

I may not have been abducted, I'm open to other possible explanations but i do have the missing time if someone can explain a reason for it. that doesnt involve being abducted i will look into that.

I am honestly not sure, but as missing time normally comes with abductions thats what i initially thought it was.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
My honest opinion, and someone may have already pointed this out, is a pin stroke. It is small enough to confuse the person into a blackout stage, just like after having a drinking binge, yet they are still able to function nonetheless which may coincide with having been away from your post.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   

don't get me wrong, i agree. I have been working the shift for about 2 years and I have always been a nights person.

I do find this topic fascinating and if your method actually works believe me, I would one to try it for myself. Some surely will call us crazy for asking for abduction but that is also closure for some.

Also I am curious about your lost time memory's, if you ever do go through with some type of therapy to reproduce these memories please post a summary of your sessions. I think there would be many people as interested in hearing your experiences as I am.

GummB

sorry if there's spelling errors I'm not on my regular computer

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by savageheart

can you explain to me what a pin stroke is please.

is it like a stroke as in heart problems.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by True-seer
reply to post by savageheart

can you explain to me what a pin stroke is please.

is it like a stroke as in heart problems.

Are you serious. I think he just did explain. Google it for more info!!!!!!!
Man what is wrong with you?!

[edit on 29-7-2010 by keepureye2thesky]

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
True-seer, are you psychic? Do you meditate or practice some other method of gaining altered states of consciousness? Have you had any symptoms like this?

"Other sensory, motor and physiological symptoms may include: the feeling of cranial pressures[24], the perception of inner sounds[22], experiences of inner lights[22][25], vibrating or tickling sensations in the lower back[22], vibrations and itching under the skin[25], cool or flushed skin[26], tachycardia (rapid heart rate)[27], persistent bradycardia[28], changes in breathing[29], spontaneous bodily movements[29], spontaneous assumption of yogic postures[30], sensations of heat or cold moving through the body[25], localized bodily pain that starts and stops abruptly[25], and unusual, or intense, sexual sensations[31].

Mental and affective symptoms include: fear[32], anxiety[32], depersonalization[25], intense positive or negative emotions[25], psychotic symptoms or psychotic ideation[33], spontaneous slowing or speeding of thoughts[25], spontaneous trance states[32], experiencing oneself as larger than the physical body[25], and experiences of paranormal consciousness[31]."

[edit on 29-7-2010 by Student X]

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by keepureye2thesky

i have already googled it i see talks about it but not actually any explanation of what it is.

Sorry if i'm just not smart enough for you but cmon dude its not my fault.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Student X

I meditate sometimes i think it helps to clear my mind.

and i have a few of those symptoms. but what does that have to do with anything.

Edit to add:
Actually i only glanced at your post but reading most of teh symptoms i have a few of them. nearly half so does that mean i have something wrong with me mentally.

[edit on 29-7-2010 by True-seer]

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   

reply to post by keepureye2thesky

i have already googled it i see talks about it but not actually any explanation of what it is.

Sorry if i'm just not smart enough for you but cmon dude its not my fault.

Well, keep digging, and maybe see a doctor about it.

This needs to be moved to the "grey area".

I am starting to wish my time spent on this thread was missing.
Like a fat girl in dodgeball, I'M OUT!!!
Pea's!!!

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   

reply to post by Xcalibur254

I check Mufons live feed thingy but thier wasnt anything in the uk.
Oh I wouldnt trust MUFON as far as i could throw it. I heard that they have govt agents working within it that will do whatever they can to stray you from the truth. Just looking out for my fellow man.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by reesie45

oh never knew that. Hmm another goverment agency filtering out the real stuff i guess.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Well in my opinion the UFO phenomenon is more of a spiritual thing than a technological thing. I think alien abduction is real but not in the way we might think. It think that being abducted is more like shamanic initiation or fairy abduction than being beamed aboard the Enterprise.

ETA: no nothing wrong with you, but I would follow the treatment advice for a while just to recover a bit.

[edit on 29-7-2010 by Student X]

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Student X

Hmm well your post intruiges me but at the same time it confuses the hell out of me.

What exactly are you saying?

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   

oh never knew that. Hmm another goverment agency filtering out the real stuff i guess.
Yeah, I wouldnt trust em, you never know who to trust anymore...if there was a time you could actually trust another fellow man.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   

I always thought sites like mufon were thier to help people aswell as other sites like them but now i realise its not like that at all.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Your emotional anguish is probably not the question. If you had a rant about being abducted, why would they do it on your request? Because you showed some anger on the ATS boards? Not very likely.

And as humans are fallible you most probably had "missing time" because you work long hours and you had the urge of wanting to be abducted. Time can be percieved differently if your job is uneventful and tiresome, as a security job can. The rest can be explained by malfunction of the electrical system or some overlapping of the recording that was discovered during your alleged abduction.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join