It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I asked they answered!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Greetings fellow ATSers,

i got a little mad the other day in the gray area forum, and had a little rant and asked to be abducted. Had quite a few insulting comments aswell but thats not really the point of this thread.

I have had an experience like no other,before this experience i basically awaited something to happen i felt as if it was happening to everyone but me. And i wanted to be part of it. However much i might have regreted it.

Well i asked to be abducted and for the first time ever, I Experienced missing time.

Between 11pm and 2am i have no recalection of anything. I am a security guard and never fall asleep. I looked at the camera's at 10.53pm. next thing i remember is waking up 700 yards away in another part of the compound were i do security.

I went to check the security footage but the hard-drive is blank, i got the boss to ask the guys who installed it to come out and they said something fried the harddrive.

So here i am having finally had an experience and i have no evidence even though i swore that i was ready to get proof it if happend.

I feel better, but i have a strange feeling and i was watching tv earlier and started to feel sick during a medical program. And i aint a screamish person.

How would i go about seeing a phycopherapist,the ones that put you under-hypnosis i really want to know more about my missing time.

Kind Regards
True-seer

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Also i just want to add that i have these symptoms after the missing time which i have never had before.

A strange ringing in my ears then i go slighly deaf for a while then my hearing returns.

slight lack of vision in the daylight.

My gag reflex also kicks in when my gf tries to hug me, dont know why i just am nearly sick.

[edit on 29-7-2010 by True-seer]

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
If you follow the abduction cases you see that most are quite unpleasant, to those that experience it they usually don't want to again.

With that said, I would first start by taking a shower and looking for any unusual scars or markings, before then feeling the entire surface of the body in search of any strange lumps or implants. Next, I would go to the doctor for a routine checkup to rule out anything medical.

I would then suggest that you receive a mental evaluation from a phsyche doctor to rule out any sort of possible mental problems, get your clean bill of mental health in writing before you make fantastic claims.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Happyfeet

had my check-up last week before it happend next one is in 2 month. I had a mental evaluation 2 month ago because i was in court for assaulting a police officer. I was found to be perfectly fine but a little depressed. On medication for that. I had a shower the second i got home but i have no lumps or bumps except for a itchy rash under my left arm on the side upper body.

Apart from that i'm fine but i am a little juvious about going to see someone so i can remember. i'm wondering if its better to not know.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by facelift

She probably will read this she is a member on this site.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Wow, I never heard a better case for being careful what you wish for. I would almost say how cool for you, but you have some nasty symptoms now. So that sucks.

I hope your girlfriend isn't taking offence when you gag when she gets cuddly.
What in the world did they do to bring that on?

You should go for some hypnotherapy to see if memories can be brought out. It may or may not be good to know what was done to you, I for one, would try everything to remember.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by True-seer

So, somebody who desperately wanted to be abducted, is on medication and is working the night shift (I assume) experiences missing time?

Call me crazy but couldn't you have fallen asleep?

Also, was there not a back-up for the security footage? No other witnesses at all?

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Well i asked to be abducted and for the first time ever, I Experienced missing time.

Uh huh.

Get your meds checked.

Get some sleep.

Take a break from ATS.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
How does your butt feel?

Any strange markings?

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

Your point of me falling asleep is quite valid except, well for one.

I have never fallen asleep.
And i woke up 700 yards from the cabin. I dont sleepwalk

too many strange feelings etc, you may be right i really dont know.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by True-seer
My gag reflex also kicks in when my gf tries to hug me, dont know why i just am nearly sick.

It's time to get a new chicky I'd say.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

erm its not that, She doesnt smell and i am not repulsed by her. Thier is no reason that i should gag but as she is the only one that hugs me. am off to see my parents tommorow so i will see if the same happend when they hug me.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Just because you never have doesn't mean you never will

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   

I went to check the security footage but the hard-drive is blank, i got the boss to ask the guys who installed it to come out and they said something fried the harddrive.

Rigth at the same time? This is really strange...

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Your point of me falling asleep is quite valid except, well for one.

And i woke up 700 yards from the cabin. I dont sleepwalk

too many strange feelings etc, you may be right i really dont know.

So you've never fallen asleep at work?!
Then how is that you WOKE UP 700 yards away?!
Perhaps you WERE sleeping.

One who woke up, must have been sleeping.

[edit on 29-7-2010 by keepureye2thesky]

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   

very,very true.

I have RLS(restless legs syndrome) if that changes the paramaters or affects this in any way.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   

reply to post by SLAYER69

Thier is no reason that i should gag but as she is the only one that hugs me.

Just wait until you get married then divorce her.
You'll be gagging every time you write a check.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
As a fellow night shift working I find it hard to believe you could have fallen asleep and not known.

I have also felt out of the abduction loop, how'd you say you got them to do it. I'll try your method tonight, skipping a couple hours of work would be nice too

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join