It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well....I guess this is it.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Recently, I have been experiencing AIDS dementia. I will no longer be able to irritate the hell out of people like I have enjoyed.

This is my last post. Hospice is picking me up tomorrow.

If they have wireless, I promise to eff with everyone I can.

Bye for now, see ya on the other side. I'm done for now.

Ciao!!

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by brilab45

Sorry, but what is Aids Dementia?

Edit: I know what dementia is, but is there a difference from when you get it from AIDS?

Thats sound a bit better

[edit on 28-7-2010 by The_Seeker]

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Look at it this way, Dementia in it's most extreme can make it so you can't even remember what happened 5 minutes ago, so the problems of the world will no longer bother you.

My heart goes out to you brother a lot of my family has Dementia and don't know who I am anymore

Ciao

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by The_Seeker

Sorry, but what is Aids Dementia?

Edit: I know what dementia is, but is there a difference from when you get it from AIDS?

Thats sound a bit better

[edit on 28-7-2010 by The_Seeker]

It's one of several things that can happen to you when you have AIDS, usually towards the end. It's believed to be caused by HIV infection of some of the support cells of the brain, mainly the microglia, which then either attack nerve cells directly, or secrete poisons that kill them. The end result is a fairly fast moving dementia somewhat similar to CJD in appearance. You become unable to care for yourself, then your memories go, in the end it's a lot like end stage CJD. It's not nice.

AIDS is a terrible thing, wouldn't wish it on anyone. Brilab, I hope you have lots of family and friends to be with you. Keep us informed.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Sok! I found out.

Sorry but there are so many forms of Dementia, and I hadnt heard of Aids related.

I wish you all the best. And am sorry that you are going though this.

Bless you!

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Yeah I know, my hubby was stabbed with a needle and the meds was enough to make him into a child again. It was the most painful thing he ever went through.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 02:23 AM
link   
May I ask, and you can tell me to ping off if you like if its to personal.
But what has your experience of AIDS been like.
As I said I have heard the meds etc are pretty harsh for suffers.
Is it true that you have severe weight loss. How do you cope with this!

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Peace and much love!!!!!!

See you on the other side one day!!

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Here in ATS, I ask God to give you all you need for your journey and to guide you all the time.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by apexvin
Peace and much love!!!!!!

See you on the other side one day!!

Yours is the best. See ya on the other side. Keep it light.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Explanation: S&F!

Peace!

Personal Disclosure:
Go Easy!

P.S.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 03:40 AM
link   
My heartfelt blessings to you.
2nd line.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Enjoy Your Journeys. I Will Send You Lots Of Positive Energy Where-ever You May Travel...

May I Suggest You Forget Everything You Ever Heard Regarding Religion And Read The Holy Bible Before You Are Unable. You Will Be Amazed With The Actual Contents When You Read & Interpret This Book Yourself. Truly Amazed.

Thank You For Making A Difference In This Realm - God Speed & May All Your New Dreams Come True!

t

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 03:48 AM
link   

I recently lost my grandfather after watching him suffer through progressive dementia for the final five years of his life. My heart goes out to you because dementia is something that I would not wish on my worst enemy. I hope there is something beautiful waiting for you on the other side, where pain and suffering no longer exist.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by The_Seeker
May I ask, and you can tell me to ping off if you like if its to personal.
But what has your experience of AIDS been like.
As I said I have heard the meds etc are pretty harsh for suffers.
Is it true that you have severe weight loss. How do you cope with this!

Once your done with your selfishness, would it be OK for us to wish our friend the very best?

With Your Travels, brilab45, You Will Have The Answers To ALL!!! ENJOY, I am already jealous.

Would you feel comfortable giving us your real first name? Will add "insert name here" into a prayer.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   
I'll go with first name and the middle name given too me by my grandfather.

Call me Brian Glenn. I hate my last name.

This is my last post and I will Not log on from here on out. I can barely make this on my own .

Brian Glenn.

Signing out.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Take care, Brian Glenn.

Don't know what kind of music you dig, but this is one of my favorites, maybe it'll help somehow. Music always makes me feel better.

Prayers and thoughts,

TheAssoc.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 04:40 AM
link   
sorry about your situation. But i have to ask how did you get AIDS, were you involved in drugs? Are you on medication for AIDS? i have read that the AZT medicine for AIDS also destroys your immune system and can make the disease worse.

Drink some Green Tea take some vitamine D get some sunlight and maybe you can live a bit longer. Thats really all the help i can give. You will meet your loved ones when you crossover and im sure you will reincarnate here again, so no worries it's all a game.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by brilab45
I'll go with first name and the middle name given too me by my grandfather.

Call me Brian Glenn. I hate my last name.

This is my last post and I will Not log on from here on out. I can barely make this on my own .

Brian Glenn.

Signing out.

TO OUR FRIEND Brian Glenn: Even though you are unable to log on I am certain that these words will find you...

God,

as you sit watching us stand, fall and stand again there are many who just fall and continue to fall.

It is for them, today particularly, Brian Glenn, I seek your help.

He is one of your blessed flock, a lamb.

He asks of nothing, other than to be.

Maybe he doesn’t ask for that either, but continues to smile because of your grace.

I know You have the Plan written, inscribed in stone.

I know You have made the ultimate sacrifice of your own Son.

I know Your power, but, I also know your love.

On this day and for days to come, send the Holy Spirit to be present with Brian Glenn and his family as they seek answers only You can provide.

Your light already shines through him, please do not quell the strength of the light, as it leads others to You.

Please also do remember all those who see you divinely through Him and Brian Glenn, for seeing, recognizing and living as He will bring us to You.

Amen.

Your True Journey Begins...

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Love and peace bro.

Enjoy the other side and remember the old Cherokee saying, "This life was good, the next one will be better."

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join