It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Adventures in Conspiracy (part 1) ATS Comic Book

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Nice work. Most enjoyable.

I especially liked the the "Rule 5" facepalm.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Awesome work, man.

You have a real talent for this, both artistically and in writing style. I can't wait for more

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Love it.

You've combines two of my favorite things: Comics and Conspiracies.

F'd & the S.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
This made my morning!
I want to see more.

S&f!

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Masky! You've outdone yourself again! Totally enjoyed your comic and artwork. Best thing I've seen here in a while mate!

Kudos! S&F4U

IRM

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

This is really cool Mr Mask! I haven't read any of the replies yet, just the comic strip you created. I loved it and encourage you to continue! This is certainly something that will continue to please everyone. Star and flagged all the way.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
What? You live in your mother's basement? Or is that a codename for the disinfo agency's HQ? And I see lots of subliminal messages in your cominc..

Insert a few hundred empty lines here

Nah, just kidding.

Nice comic, I hope to see some more.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Wow..that was awesome!!!!
I love comic books... and you good man ....did a great job depicting the true life scenero on ATS.
It's exactly how I feel.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask
When I was young I did some work for Cry For Dawn Studios and got a comic published by Millennium Press (called "Bulwark"). The book didn't sell and the company went bankrupt and refused to pay all 17 of its artists. Sad to say, that was when I gave up on comic book work.

Amazing work. When I first read the title of the thread, I was not expecting such a high degree of talent. I have seen many amateur comics go horribly wrong - not to say that their effort is any less commendable.

Reviewing the overall reaction, your comic appears a success and I hope reason enough to emerge from retirement. Thank you for sharing.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0e5cb65321c4.png[/atsimg]

This got a laugh out of me. I had to revisit it. It made me reflect and gave insight, well done.

David Grouchy

[edit on 28-7-2010 by davidgrouchy]

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Talent. Its very funny. However, you're posts are typically skeptic based and I can't help but feel this is poking fun at being aware. In addition, you put some legitmate things into a category to misleed the sheeple, experiencers, Icke and Greer. Due to your being a skeptic no doubt, so that in a sense this could be very damaging and made to make a joke out of aware people.

I've been interested in creating Mangas/comics/graphic novels for years. Thought things were coming to fast to do this, for it would take time. They would include short stories, not that short mind you, ones that continue for several runs, and touch on things in more depth, fiction based on fact and Et experiences, would be number one in them and some history of the world, bloodlines/annanuki/reptilians. Hidden technologies. And especially whats under the matrix and what happens when it slips. Those 9 feet tall outlines, that slope forward and have a strange gait, are not human.

So its great, and funny, but it's desined to create more sheep, not less.

edit: I've seen mangas with notes based on where the stories come from, real accounts, real people, or events. Fiction based on fact would give some very detailed info on some of the et experiences and alot of history and research information to study. The stories would encourage the readers start to investigate and study things themselves.

[edit on 28-7-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

I so don't post much, if at all, but I signed in JUST to say that this is an amazing piece of work! Very witty, fleshed out, and brilliant. This makes me want to participate more, rather than just continue lurking.

Very, very awesome. Please continue this series

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Anything that encourages people to do some real research themselves would be a good thing. By the way the artwork was excellent.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Very well done Mask.
Very well done in deed.

Springer...

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Oh. My. God.

This is the kickest ass ass-kickery that has ever kicked ass!

Humor & truth mixed in with some, wait for it... KICK ASS artowrk and imagination.

Well done. It's a shame we can only award 1 S and 1 F each.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Sorry Had to ask as several members are asking can you guys Use MrMask's work to publicize ATS and Conspiracy theories to educate the mases, actually this looks like my other post but still i would love if u can ask MrMask to help grow website.........

[edit on 28-7-2010 by Ashcool007]

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Fantastic!

I expect you have a great future ahead of you should you keep this up!

After all, you will never run out of material.....

S&F ! Beauty!

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I think its a great idea,a lot of effort on your part.
possibly some of our members are not able to fully understand some posts due to the language or phrases used, it is also entertaining.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Wow...one of the best things I've read on here in awhile.

Very nice.

But now you did it...we like it...and will demand more...back to work slave...make me some comics.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Great job, Mr. Mask.

I can't wait for the next exciting installment!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join