It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SEXTRA CREDIT The big list: Female teachers with students. Most comprehensive account on Internet of

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Some people are just not getting it. I'm not going to attempt to change your minds, I'm only going to state the obvious to those who do understand.

Rape, and sexual abuse damages someone. The physical goes away after a week or a couple weeks, but the damage stays forever. It's scars are deep, and it's apathy infects you.

Some of these young men will never experience a wholesome relationship with another woman, for the rest of their lives. End of story. Their experience is marginalized, trivialized and taken away. These women know this, they are adults. They realize during these moments that what they are doing is taking something away from this young man's life.

In general, but not in all cases:

His view on sexuality and women will become shallow, and apathetic.
His desires will be the same, very shallow and apathetic.

You may complete the list on your own. If you want to see these sorts of people, you may visit any late-night chat room and take your pick.

They could develop severe issues, where they criticize their self-worth and "value". Disregarding themselves of being capable of having a real relationship with a normal woman. Rather, they will think less of themselves, due to their early abuse, and steer clear of any emotionally satisfying, or rewarding relationships. Their relationships will be abusive, shallow and generally taxing on the mind and body.

This is what comes of someone who is taken advantage of. Young men are not emotionless animals set to pasture, expected to mate with anything that moves, incapable of having a loving relationship or seeing value in reserving their desires for a more suitable partner.

If you think otherwise, and you just want to high-five and laugh, then you've probably already crossed that line, a long time ago. It's a form of apathy, it tears at the soul.

Men, would you rather have a normal, satisfying relationship, or would you rather visit a whorehouse and sleep with a tramp? The girl next door that you always liked, or the tramp-teacher who's probably got herpes?

Fathers, what would you hope your sons do?

Any questions?

[edit on 27-7-2010 by SyphonX]

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 05:35 AM
link   
I agree that there's a terrible double standard here.

I don't believe people when they say there's a difference between boys having sexual relations with a female teacher and girls having sex with a male teacher.

If the only difference involved was the gender, then these same people must think it's all right for a 30-year-old gay male teacher to have sex with a 14 or 15-year-old boy.

After all, that would just be a normal teenage boy responding to his hormones, wouldn't it ?

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
It's funny how people's viewpoints crumple in the wake of provable logic.

All it took was a ''corrective'' comment on this issue, and they're all quiet now...

[edit on 27-7-2010 by Sherlock Holmes]

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by SyphonX

Thanks so much for your insightful statements. You made several points that I have not even thought about before. You nailed it!

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I don't care if your male or female if your having or had sex with anyone under 16 when your a grown ass adult you need to check your priorities. With that being said I bounced around to quite a few high schools in my young life and i had the pleasure and opportunity to seduce several younger sex starved female teachers. And believe me when i say it goes on FAR more then anyone knows, and believe it or not its usually the pupil doing all the talking and suggesting.

I feel bad for some of the women that are involved here, i mean i don't know the whole story/s but short of the teachers going up to the students and trading sex for grades or something... i don't think its THAT big of a deal.. maybe I'm biased due to past experience... lol

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starbug3MY
The only PHYSICAL RISKS to teen mothers and the babies of teen mothers (if they survive the abortion chambers) are that they have no daddy in the picture to physically protect them, a lot of babies' daddies do not physically support them. Almost every time a single mother's child is killed, it turns out to be "the mothers live-in boyfriend"!

To say "the only" is simply not true. I like to believe the number of times that happens per million is far less than the number of birthing complications per million for teen moms, but perhaps you are onto something.

Also, there is a great PHYSICAL RISK to a pregnant teen with an unborn child, with a teen father who does not want to be responsible and that being battered and hit until one or both are dead.

However most states agree that in the case of teen/teen consummation both parties are "victims of adolescence" and that neither party is guilty of a crime; unless there are aggravating circumstances like incest or force. Some states for example say that there is no crime if there is less than 4 years between parties. I agree there is PHYSICAL risk in teen/teen consummation. I contended in my post that there was no PHYSICAL risk in a teen father mating with a 20+ mother. SOCIAL/PSYCHOLOGICAL/ECONOMIC yes... but acute PHYSICAL risk to the child or any party is relatively insignificant with a mature mother, in comparison to birthing complications caused by immature anatomy when speaking vice versa.

I really don't know why you are bringing this up. It seems off the topic of sexual abusers of boys and those who cheer them on.

Its quite on topic because unless you simply contend that "anyone under 18 is incompetent of making a decision regarding their sexuality and all who have sex with them should be put to death, then one must look at the degrees of harm created by the supposed "abuse" when considering levying jail terms of up to decades in some state. When a mature woman mates with a teen father there is no PHYSICAL RISK to the unborn child. Whereas when a immature female mates with a mature male there is physical risk; liability for ABUSE.

There are many shades of grey in sexual abuse, ranging from:

an adult man with a knife, blood related to a pre-teen victim,

To: a

16 year old female giving a 15 1/2 year old unrelated boy a blow job.

Whether there was blood relation makes a difference in "aggrevating" vs. "mitigating" circumstances.

as does

whether the victim was male or female makes a difference.

Some would also contend that whether actor was male or female also makes a difference as a male is generally considered the physically dominate gender in terms of strength, which ups the threat.

Sri Oracle

[edit on 27-7-2010 by Sri Oracle]

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sherlock Holmes
I agree that there's a terrible double standard here.

I don't believe people when they say there's a difference between boys having sexual relations with a female teacher and girls having sex with a male teacher.

If the only difference involved was the gender, then these same people must think it's all right for a 30-year-old gay male teacher to have sex with a 14 or 15-year-old boy.

After all, that would just be a normal teenage boy responding to his hormones, wouldn't it ?

In most states this would violate the maximum 4 or 3 year difference in age and the age of consent, therefore it would be a crime of sexual assault. However I don't know of any states (except perhaps Islamic states) that would insinuate through law that adult-male/male-teen would be any worse than adult-male / female-teen that, if anything it would be a slightly lesser crime because there was no adverse birthing risk associated with such an act.

Islamic states would levy the "abomination" literature and, rightfully so, the higher physical risks of STDs w/ male/male abuse.

Sri Oracle

[edit on 27-7-2010 by Sri Oracle]

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Sri Oracle

I see some of your points and I am too tired to respond now. I will be back on ATS between job searches tomorrow.

Peace

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   

It's not the legal status that I'm referring too. My comment was in regards to people's attitudes on the subject.

Most people that are attempting to justify female teachers having sexual relations with boys, are doing so from the standpoint that it's different for boys, because they are hormonally driven at that age, and that it's not sexual abuse.

Based on that logic, then it must be ''ok'' for a 30-year-old male teacher to sodomise a 15-year-old boy, because the boy is just responding to his hormones.

Most people would baulk at the above scenario of a gay teacher having sex with a pupil, because it raises a number of issues.
Yet, following the logic of those that are attempting to justify the exploitation of boys by adult female teachers, it is exactly the same.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   

You are correct in pointing out that risks involving teen mothers are only related to those circumstances. I have never heard of "victims of adolescence". I agree that bad decisions in this regard are not crimes. We've all done questionable things in adolescence! LOL

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   
I had a young female teacher who got her rocks off getting pupils back to her house and having naked massage and other stuff whilst her boyfriend was stoned and asleep upsatirs.

From personal experience it was fun, not damaging in any way and I was 17 the one time it happened. Was it exploitative? For sure but both ways teenage male fantasy fulfilled and crossed off the list!

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacedonkI had a young female teacher who got her rocks off getting pupils back to her house and having naked massage and other stuff whilst her boyfriend was stoned and asleep upsatirs.

She was clearly an extremely messed up individual, and it's hard to know who was being more exploited: her pupils that she was taking advantage of, or her ?

Originally posted by spacedonkFrom personal experience it was fun, not damaging in any way and I was 17 the one time it happened. Was it exploitative? For sure but both ways teenage male fantasy fulfilled and crossed off the list!

I personally believe there's a difference between 17 and 18-year-old ''boys', and some younger ones.
However, that is a debate about the age of consent, rather than a debate about a teacher-pupil sexual interaction.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   

She was clearly an extremely messed up individual, and it's hard to know who was being more exploited: her pupils that she was taking advantage of, or her ?

But that doesn't mean the best thing to do is commit her to a mental institution and try him as an adult for sexual assault of in incompetent; so we have to be careful of what we "label" the situation.

In this situation, in the end: nobody was hurt, no child was born, and both parties had "fantasies fulfilled", and the younger party looks back, to this date, with fondness of the event. So where is the crime? What is "extremely messed up"? How is this situation any different than two drunk adults at a bar having sex in a van and then never talking to one another again?

Originally posted by spacedonkFrom personal experience it was fun, not damaging in any way and I was 17 the one time it happened. Was it exploitative? For sure but both ways teenage male fantasy fulfilled and crossed off the list!

I personally believe there's a difference between 17 and 18-year-old ''boys', and some younger ones. However, that is a debate about the age of consent, rather than a debate about a teacher-pupil sexual interaction.

both subjects play into "SEXTRA CREDIT The big list" and both are considered "aggravating or mitigating" circumstances.

In and of itself, there is the element that a "teacher" "pupil" interaction DOES (depending upon jurisdiction) represent and aggravating circumstance because there is the "position of power".

quote from here:

law.onecle.com...

New Jersey Code of Criminal Justice - 2C:14-2 Sexual assault.[]a. An actor is guilty of aggravated sexual assault if he commits an act of sexual penetration with another person under any one of the following circumstances:[] (2)The victim is at least 13 but less than 16 years old; and[](b)The actor has supervisory or disciplinary power over the victim by virtue of the actor's legal, professional, or occupational status, or

NJ Code on the subject is a good short read on some of the many mitigating/aggravating circumstances of sexual assault, though each US state takes a different stance.

In NJ if an 16 year old paid "baby sitter" has sex with a 15 1/2 year old "child" in temporary custody, then that 16 year old can be tried as an adult for a first degree felony. MMS 10-20 Years. Aggravated Sexual Assault, Aggravating Circumstance: Professional Supervisory Power.

Is that really an abusive 1st degree crime equal to murder?
Or is it just law and perceptions getting in the way of nature?

Sri Oracle

[edit on 29-7-2010 by Sri Oracle]

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sri Oracle
But that doesn't mean the best thing to do is commit her to a mental institution and try him as an adult for sexual assault of in incompetent; so we have to be careful of what we "label" the situation.

That's a bit of a strawman, though, as I never suggested anything along those lines in my post. I was passing comment on what few facts of the situation that spacedonk offered.

My opinion is that the female teacher was messed up to have a string of impressionable pupils over for sexual exploits.
The boys, too, took advantage of her, due to there apparent disregard for her. At their age they had an excuse, though.

Originally posted by Sri OracleIn this situation, in the end: nobody was hurt, no child was born, and both parties had "fantasies fulfilled", and the younger party looks back, to this date, with fondness of the event. So where is the crime?

You don't know whether anybody was hurt or not, nor whether they had their fantasies fulfilled.
Yes, the poster may look back on it with fondness, but isn't hindsight a wonderful thing ?

We have no way of knowing whether the teacher in question or some of the other pupils involved look back with quite so much fondness. Or the boyfriend for that matter.

What is "extremely messed up"? How is this situation any different than two drunk adults at a bar having sex in a van and then never talking to one another again?

It's extremely messed up for a teacher to invite over a number of their pupils for sexual encounters, especially while their partner is asleep upstairs.
I suggest that that behaviour is abnormal, irresponsible and appears to indicate that there's something wrong with the teacher.

That is not really comparable to the other situation that you put.

both subjects play into "SEXTRA CREDIT The big list" and both are considered "aggravating or mitigating" circumstances.

The age of consent should be largely irrelevant to any teacher's punishment for having sexual relations with a minor.

The laws are there for a reason, and it doesn't really make much difference what anyone's personal opinion on the rights and wrongs of the particular law are.

Originally posted by Sri OracleIn and of itself, there is the element that a "teacher" "pupil" interaction DOES (depending upon jurisdiction) represent and aggravating circumstance because there is the "position of power".

In NJ if an 16 year old paid "baby sitter" has sex with a 15 1/2 year old "child" in temporary custody, then that 16 year old can be tried as an adult for a first degree felony.
Is that really an abusive 1st degree crime equal to murder?
Or is it just law and perceptions getting in the way of nature?

It's quite common in a number of countries to have laws prohibiting an adult such as a teacher from taking advantage sexually of their pupil ( even if the pupil is above the age of consent ) due to it being an abuse of power by an authority figure.

In the example that you give in New Jersey, then I wouldn't agree that under most circumstances a 16-year-old baby-sitter having sex with a 15 and a half year-old child is a crime.

However, those are the laws, and if that situation did play out in New Jersey, then the 16-year-old can't have too many complaints about getting punished for it.

If people disagree with the laws, then they should attempt to change them, otherwise they can have no complaints if they do get caught for picking and choosing which ones apply to them.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join