It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SEXTRA CREDIT The big list: Female teachers with students. Most comprehensive account on Internet of

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

There is double standard here.

If a male teacher has sex with a student, yes it is criminal and if I was the father of the student I would try to kill him.

When a female teacher has sex with a student, a student 18 years old and in the majority, to me there, this isn't a crime.

The crime is committed when the student is under the age of majority.

Still, being male, I tend to be more patient and lenient towards the female teacher. If my 16 year old son was getting some booty from his teacher I think I would smile and not give a sheit.

If my daughter was under 18 and molested by a male teacher, it would be lock and load time.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 04:13 AM
link   
I am sorry, but I think labeling someone as a "victim" if it was not forced sex, is far more damaging to a person.

These boys will now have to deal with the stigma of being "sex abuse victims" for the rest of their lives. Everyone will know.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedeadtruth
I am sorry, but I think labeling someone as a "victim" if it was not forced sex, is far more damaging to a person.

These boys will now have to deal with the stigma of being "sex abuse victims" for the rest of their lives. Everyone will know.

This is an issue with process and how the law and public handle these events - not much else. And I think we under estimate children s understanding. I know 13 year olds that could understand that having sex with someone who you're judging/taking care of would be wrong. Imagine if we let these things occur and your son thinks its okay to sleep with someone for increased grades or position later in life?

We don't want to damage children but we don't want to create something much worse - an attitude of complacency in regards to sexual safety. The law at the very least needs to be there as a deterrent otherwise its being suggested that we should sweep this stuff under the carpet since its okay so long as they say 'yes' or at least say they said 'yes'.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   
But what I am seeing in those reports, is only 1% is generated by complaints from the so called victim.

Every complaint seems to come from a third party.

I know girls who have been raped, and they are under no illusion that a crime was committed against them. So are you saying boys completely lack the same mental ability to feel abused ? Or were they not abused at all ?

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Just saying regardless of the child's feelings at the time it is wrong.

Imagine a generation brought up thinking its okay to have deep sexual and emotional relationships with your teacher? Should we have a standard form for the student to fill out giving reasons why the teacher shouldn't mark their work?

'I slept with Mz. Moore and we had a falling out after wards, therefore she should no longer mark my work.'

Furthermore we don't know the effect it is having. Like I say, what if the student takes this behavior into adult life? They become a teacher, have sex with their students, is it still okay?

I can see where you're coming from but I think there is a much larger potential risk to see this as normal and okay.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 06:45 AM
link   
I have 2 teenage boys 19 and 16, and if I found out that a teacher or anyone else at school used them like that I would first call the police, then the school board of directors.

They are predators, even if they are "warm and soft" predators. Even if they are beautiful on the outside, something is wrong. There is simply no excuse for a professional to do these things.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I'm shocked and amazed how many people think it's ok for these teachers to have sex with underage boys! Like some have said, reverse the sexes and these same people would be baying for the teacher's lives!
And for those saying there's no abuse involved, that's crap in my opinion. What about emotional abuse? What about the female teachers who were sleeping with female students?

A lot of the women on that list are actually paedophiles as they had sexual intercourse with children. Don't some people realise this?

If you're having sexual relations with a child under the age of consent, then it is illegal, regardless of their sexes, likewise if you're engaged in sexual activity with somebody in your care or who you have authority over, and they are over the age of consent, it is wrong too!
It may be legal, but it is still wrong to take advantage of your position in this way.

Originally posted by Starbug3MY
reply to post by LadySkadi

I totally agree. There is a huge double standard that exists on this topic. Now maybe if the student was 18 it might be a consensual but we still don't want to encourage or condone this behavior! The teacher / student relationship should always be professional.

I also agree here. I work in a college with students ranging in age from 14 to 60+. We have a strict 'no relationships' with students in our care, regardless of age. This is forced more towards staff who have direct contact with said students though (teachers, medical staff etc.) and seems to be slightly more lenient with support staff.
If we do have relationships with students (or even other staff members) we have to let our line managers know about them so that appropriate action can be taken.

When one of the guys who worked with me in AV support fell for one of the travel and tourism students, he ended up leaving the college so that he could stay with her. She was 17, he was 23. They got married earlier this year.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   
why didn't it happen to me to be sexually predated by a nice teacher in school? why were they giving me only low level votes?

ahahahahah just laughing

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   
if you were a college boy, you could be lucky with ex miss texas, or horribly unlucky....
(always joking, eh)

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   
it's horrible from an educational e psycological point of view, but there are some casa where a teacher of 25 was tutoring a boy of 18. it puzzles an italian like me, that girls so young can teach students so grown up. seem to me recipe for disaster, a young teacher in a hormone fueled environment of young boys, but maybe i am wrong. maybe in these cases the term predator is a bit too much.

reply to post by Starbug3MY

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Man, oh man you guys are crazy
. But think about it guys. I'm about to turn 17 and my school is basicaLLY only ugly teachers. *snip*. Look at it this way:

Women normally find love. So when you are a teacher....and a student looks cute/hot/ whatever, WAADYA SAY? If I was a student and my teacher was attractive and below the age of 35, I COULD CARE *snip* IF SHE WAS A TEACHER, i'LL TREAT HER LIKE STUDENT. To me, I don't think the age is the problem. I think It's the fact that they look at the teacher as a gateway to some low-life guy who thinks he can do exactly what the teacher did, like setting an example , per se.

EDIT: woops! I forgot to say:

Imagine you were 18 and secretly went to a club and met a 25 year old? Then one thing leads to another and she ask you your age. You say "18" and she says "Wow you got alotta guts to come to a '21-only club'. " Next things next and she wants to bone you. Would you

A: Bring her back to your place
B: Tell her that she's a "predator" for wanting to sleep with an 18 year old.

Just because it's not "proffesional" doesn't mean you should look at it the way you do with child molestors. Boys are basically designed to look for sex. Ever read a Fairy tale? Men are built to go through some tough times lookin for a gal. But when that one angry old lady shows up and says "that's not proffesional! Send her to jail" that's like puttin' an orange in a box of apples.

[edit on 26-7-2010 by mr10k]

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 26-7-2010 by GAOTU789]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by crowdedskies

It is not the same with older men and young girls. Because the young girl is penetrated , there is abuse and therefore it is criminal.

The sexuality of men is different. When a young man gets horny with an older woman it is nature taking its course. He is not being abused.

Not buying it.
Consentual sex for a man is nature but for a woman it's abuse?

Just another in a long line of one sided myopia.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Wow, that's some kind of 'Sex-Ed'

Sadly, in my all-boys school, there were no teachers anywhere near as hot as half the ones in that list. If there had been, I've no doubt most of us would have been up for it if the chance arose.

Perhaps it's a European thing, but most of the lads I grew up with were no-longer virgins way before their 16th birthday.

At least if you're doing it with a 30 year old professional, there's not going to be any unwanted teenage pregnancies

I know this is a sensitive subject, and particularly so in conservative America, but really, don't you guys have more important things to be jumping up and down about?!?!

People are people, we all have blood and hormones pumping through our bodies. We can certainly frown upon it, but if no-one gets hurt, really what's the big deal?

edit to add:
Since I'm sure many women are crying about the emotional trauma for a 14-18 year old boy to have presumably mature and multiple sex with an older woman, please, ask a few 14-18 year old boys about that first!
When I was 19 I went to the US for the summer and was boned senseless by a 32 year old Californian dyke! During the day I got to drive her Camero around and skateboard with her 14 year old son, and at night we got busy under the sheets, (and other places). Definitely one of the most pleasant, illuminating and memorable emotional experiences of my younger years

I wish it had happened 2-4 years earlier, the education would have saved me quite a bit of trauma that I won't air here in public.

[edit on 26/7/10 by RogerT]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   

I'm shocked and amazed how many people think it's ok for these teachers to have sex with underage boys!

It's wrong for a teacher to persue a sexual relationship with a student.

However I do believe that what constitutes an adult is more than just age.

Five years ago I met the "one". We met online. He was 25, I was 32. This was acceptable.

Fast forward a few months and the day of our first meeting in real life was coming up. He began to act strange, avoiding me ( we lived in different countries so easy to do). But I was determined to move forward, to make our relationship physical. I was deeply in love with the person....who it turns out had lied. He was only 16.

Luckily, in the UK the age of consent is 16. However had this happened in the US I could have been charged with a crime, jailed even. I chose to consumate the relationship, even after I found out he was 16.

From some of the responses on here, you'd think of me as a predator.

Some of you would find it entirely justifcable if I went to jail.

Let's be realistic, men and women are sexual beings, this part of their lives begins generally in the early teens. When most people CHOOSE to act on these very normal urges. Some choose to act on them solo, some choose to act on them with peers, and some choose to act on them with older people. Each case, should be looked at individually, to try and blanket the issue with a broad dictate of a physical age is in my opinion, wrong.

I was lucky, I lived in a country in which the age of consent was 16. The family of my lover was very supportive, though slightly shocked, and my own family supported me all the way.

I do ask him if he ever feels I took advanatge of him, or if he feels in anyway traumatized by the events that led to us eventually being together, he tells me that' silly, that at 16 HE was old enough to make his own decsions.

Sorry but under 18 does not =child. Adulthood is determined by each individual person, not some arbitrary number.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Merigold

I agree that in some situations it is ok for a 16 year old to be with a 32 year old as in your situation.
In fact, one of my friends has just turned 32 and is dating (and sleeping with) a 17 year old girl he met through his work at a bike shop. We always make fun of him, calling him a cradle snatcher and stuff, but it's perfectly legal for them to be together.
But if the older person is teaching the younger in their school, then it is no longer acceptable.

When I mentioned underage, I meant under the legal age of sexual consent, not just the legal age of adulthood.

This is taken from the code of conduct policy in my college...

Staff - Learners

Under the Sexual Offences Act 2003, it is an offence for anyone in a position of trust to engage in sexual activity (including touching of a sexual nature) with a person under the age of 18 who is in their care. The position of trust definition applies to all teachers and other staff in an educational setting. Such a breach of trust is an arrestable offence, even if the activity and/or relationship is consensual. Anyone successfully convicted under this legislation will be subject to notification requirements and registration under the Sex Offenders Act 1997.
Employees in such a position of trust must not enter into personal relationships with any learner under the age of 18, and must not encourage behaviour on the part of the learner which goes beyond that which could ordinarily be expected from a staff/learner relationship.
Personal relationships between employees and learners over 18 years of age must be disclosed to the College via the employee’s line manager.
These rules will be strictly enforced and failure to comply with them will result in disciplinary action being taken in accordance with the College’s Disciplinary Procedure. Furthermore, in suspected cases of an abuse of a position of trust, the College may report those concerned to the Police.

[edit on 26/7/2010 by doogle]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Alright

Any more posts discussing what you or your mates wanted/want to do with your teachers and their will be warnings handed out. Anymore sexually suggestive remarks will result in warnings. If you want to discuss the subject as adults
If not, well, you have been forewarned.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pinke
Wow!

People are saying that if it was done with 'consent' then its all okay???

Imagine the impact on a child's social life? Imagine how it might change the child's development? Technically people are saying it's okay to molest children?!

Picture yourself one day sitting with your son to find out that the same teacher thats been marking the boy's maths home work has also been sleeping with him!

This is more than just two people having sex - this will change your child's ENTIRE out look on life. They will think its professionally normal to do these kinds of things! They may interpret that its okay to have sex with under age people! They may find relationships difficult after their first partner was their school teacher. Their entire views on sex will be influenced by this one lady you left your son with to teach mathematics. A teacher who is taking advantage of your son's hyper sexed predicament for their own benefit.

All joking aside, think about what you're saying! 13 year olds sometimes have sex. They are not ready to have children. Letting them run around and go nuts is not the smart choice. It's not up to some school teacher to undermine parenting by sleeping with your child.

Sorry for the rant but I'm just surprised. I'm no expert on this subject but as far as I know there are a great many negative effects such an experience can have on a child regardless of desire or gender.

Ok, so what impact on my social life occurred as a result of myself at age 15 and 16 sleeping with a 25 year old? Well it made me rather popular with my friends. How was my development changed by sleeping with a 30 something when I was 17? I have no answer for that. I do not think it changed my development one bit. Not any more so than the time I had sex with a 17 year old girl when I was 16. If anything I learned that the older they got, the easier it was to get. Girls in my own age bracket back then were not very sexually active.

Fact is females and males view sex very differently. For some females it is a life changing experience, for most males IT IS NOT. As a female, how many times have you heard or asked one of the following questions/statements... "How come he has not called me?" "How can a guy sleep with you one day and ignore you the next?", "He is only nice to me when he wants to get laid", "He only calls when he wants to get laid". You know why you ask those questions? Cause thats what males do. You really want the answer? Because we dont care. Sex is not an emotional act for us, it is strictly physical.

I dont think anyone is saying it is ok to molest children. However, a good portion of us understand one very simple fundamental truth. Boys do not turn down sex.... FROM ANYONE! I was a boy once. I was 13 once. I can say with 100% confidence, if my female teachers wanted sex from me, I would have happily had sex with them for two reasons. #1.. I wanted sex. #2 I could also use the situation to my advantage and get better grades.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal
#1.. I wanted sex. #2 I could also use the situation to my advantage and get better grades.

^ Maybe it had the effect on you that causes you to use #2 as a valid form of logic? Plus to grossly generalize how women think and feel about sex? Plus completely not care about sex? I don't know.

I can assure you that women can and do have casual sex quite regularly, and I've met men who do feel emotionally about sex and have asked those questions. I do find men have a macho status quo that prevents them from admitting this sometimes.

If you're legal age and sleep with a 30 year old woman that's fine. If you're not legal age, not fine.

If that woman is your teacher and you're using logic #2 then I certainly have a problem with it. Even without logic #2 I still have a problem with it.

You can disagree if you like, I won't judge too much ... The way I was brought up though option #2 is not an option.

I'm not trained in anyway in a field that allows me to say that results are 100% bad ... it might be worth researching but until there was a fairly heavy study done I'm keeping the same opinion.

[edit on 26-7-2010 by Pinke]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Starbug3MY

It is wrong for a teacher to do that to an underaged boy i agree but as a guy myself and it is a double standard i say those boys were darn lucky i wished my teachers were like that when i was in school i may have went more often lol. this exact sentiment was also brought up on the southpark episode "Miss teacher bangs a boy" when they eventually report it the police just say "nice" i recommend watching it. you can view it on the offical site.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
all these females seem to be around 29 to 30 years old which means peek sexual female activity no wonders

by the way Carrie McCandless, 29: is freaking HOT

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join