It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 08:52 AM
link   
[edit on 20-10-2004 by antipigopolist]

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 08:55 AM
link   
You are right. This boy will not be very popular. This discovery could have the opposite reaction to what it should do.

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 08:58 AM
link   
thats amazing, if it turns out to be true this could change the world.

I do agree however that the big pharma boys would have their panties tie up in a knot over this discovery...

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Yeah I wouldn't be suprised to hear of this young man dying in a car crash soon.

Let's keep up to date on this story.

Nutzo

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by antipigopolist
Supposed post by said prodigy:

216.239.51.104...:Rec7mtJoneQJ:www.hya.org/wwwboard/messages/3197.html+Akrit+Pran+Jaswal&hl=en

I share your enthusiam and concerns IF this is true, but reading that kid's post... I dunno.

I will be highly obliged if you kindly forward this mail to any one of
research scientists known to you as I am looking forward for an
opportunity to share my research work with any research organization.

Bet you this will be a huge chain letter within a month. What a way to get the world to spam Glaxo, Phizer and Ely Lilly's in-box huh?

Does anyone wish to take the DENY IGNORANCE lead on this one and contact a reputable Oncologist not affiliated with any Big Pharmcos to either comfirm or debunk this?

Gryffen??? Your area...

[edit on 17-6-2004 by RANT]

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 09:00 AM
link   
If this is indeed true then the 80's hit song was right.

The children are our future !

Seriously Though, it wouldn't surprise me if it would be a kid to discover something like this. An innocent child who's mind has not been filled with crap, that a cancer cure is impossible or has not yet been "forced" not to look for a cure, etc.

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by nutzobalzo

Let's keep up to date on this story.

Indeed , it certainly is important to track this one. Amazing discovery, watch out that this kid doesn't just 'disappear' or something.

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 09:14 AM
link   
And you are right, the childrens that were born in the 80's and 90's the childrens that will bring all the new discoveries in the millenium, most of them where on retalin and other drugs because they were to active as childrens. And occurs ours society always wants to control everything.
Including childrens mind.

Just a joke

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 09:17 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Here's a news article about that child preforming surgery at age 7!!! I'm still kind of skeptical about the cancer and HIV cure, but this is impressive!!!

www.westword.com...

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by antipigopolist
I'll follow this closely.

Cool.
You da man.

I didn't mean to seem all negative about this...I just approach things skeptically. I hope it's real! Let's just see.

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Hey!!!!!!!!!!!!! he was walking at 10 month of age? My daughter started walking at 8 so what!!!!!!!!!!!!!She is smart but she is not a surgeon.

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 09:37 AM
link   
That kid is amazing
Hopefully he can get the schooling that he needs in India and remain alive.

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by RANT
I didn't mean to seem all negative about this...I just approach things skeptically.

But you are justified...you're just doing what a good moderator on the largest conspiracy sight IN THE WORLD should.

It's just nice to see something extremely good for a change, ya know!?

Adios,

AP

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 09:42 AM
link   
They talked about this briefly last night on Coast to Coast AM (some shameless promotion there).

Apparently this boy has a tested IQ in the 160 range. This, at his age, is higher than Albert Einstein's (according to George Noory on C2C).
I'm interested in knowing more about what this boy does, exactly. It seems quite intriguing, and may be the beginning of tremendous new things.

JAK

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I don't mean to jump on this before it gets a chance to realise it's full potential but I am quite skeptical about what this child will actually go on to achieve. I seem to recall others also bearing the label 'Child Prodgy' who, although going on to do well in their field, do not to achieve the prospects suggested when they were younger.

After all, a quote from my fave film - "The light that burns twice as bright burns half as long - and you have burned so very, very brightly..."

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I highly doubt that the boy's life is in any danger right now even if the drug that he created is true. The boy is not what is dangerous to the pharm companies the drug is what is harmful to them.

In order to market this drug the boy will need the assistance of a pharm company to get it tested by the various international safety committees as well as to produce the drug. The pharm co. will buy the drug design and then just sit on it if it threatens to destroy their bottom line.

Similar things happen all the time, big businesses will buy patents and sit on them if they harm their bottom line.

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 10:15 AM
link   
What a weird cure that can cure all types of cancer and AIDS and only those two. They are completely unrelated. One is always caused by a virus and the other is caused by DNA damage due to chemicals, viruses or random chance. I remain skeptical, because I can't of any mechanism that cure both these problems.

A DNA repair cure of some kind won't cure AIDS and a virus killing cure will not cure cancer. It has to be something really special that probably influences the immune system to fight both the cancer cells that are very similar to normal cells and the enormously fast mutating HIV virus.

Although I won't judge the theory because it was put forth by a child, it doesn't give me much confidence that it will work.

[edit on 17-6-2004 by amantine]

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I had the same thoughts on the cure as you but think of it this way. If the DNA repair drug sought out cells that have been damaged would it not also seek out cells that have been altered by the HIV virus and correct them as well since the HIV virus does affect DNA in its host cells?

I remain skeptical myself but for it to do both that would be the only way.

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 11:16 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join